[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
OMG I remember writing a Fanfic with Son and Vill a really long time ago, I think I wrote two and one was about reincarnation. LOL And in the fanfic Son couldn't get reincarnated because he was a vampire but Vill got reincarnated. LOL Wrote it during their KLP days. Feels like ages!

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
OMG I remember writing a Fanfic with Son and Vill a really long time ago, I think I wrote two and one was about reincarnation. LOL And in the fanfic Son couldn't get reincarnated because he was a vampire but Vill got reincarnated. LOL Wrote it during their KLP days. Feels like ages!
I wrote one too. I think it's still in the fan fic thread in this site. Lol! You can pretty much say I dropped it. Too much work. Haha!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The Chinese chat per this link:

Question: What was Son's first impression of Vill?
Answer: Son thought Vill was pretty and hardworking/dedicated. When they first acted together in Kaew Lom Petch, they joked about how bad they were in acting. Son was a tree and Vill was a vehicle because at least a vehicle still knows how to move but a tree doesn't, so Son was a worse actor than Vill.

@6:21
Question: Knowing each other for this long, did they give each other any gifts? Vill surprises Son with the gifts he gave her about 9 years ago. These gifts were given to Vill even after they had already entered the ET industry in 2008.
Answer: Son took 3 days to draw the portrait of Vill. This is his first and last drawing, his only drawing.

To be continued....

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
@9:30
Son and Vill sang a bit of the Tae Pang Korn song.

@12:50
Son and Vill did the star skit. They re-did the script and scene. The only difference was:
Vill/Rachawadee: Tan Chai, which star do you like?
Son/Tan Chai: This one. (He points to Vill.) :risas3:

@13:50
Fans are asking for SonVill to come to China. SonVill told fans that they REALLY want to, but fans have to create enough buzz to request for them to come.

@15:12
SonVill thanks the Chinese fans for their support even though the lakorn isn't officially airing in China, fans are still so passionate in finding links and subbing them live as they air.

@16:12
They go way back to the tender age of 14. Vill said she didn't think Son was handsome nor was she pretty because both of them were just kids. Son said...no, Vill has always been pretty, pretty then, and now, she's a star (double meaning.)

@18:45
They're really close friends. They aren't the sweet type. They have disputes, hit each other, prank each other, they sulk at each other.

@19:40
Son said since he's the guy, he's usually the one who gives and takes care of Vill.

@22:08
Question: What has changed from Kaew Lom Petch days to now?
Answer: Vill says Son has grown up a lot. His demeanor, the way he talks, his mentality is a lot more mature now. They don't mess around like hit each other as much anymore, since they're not kids anymore. Son is like a true pra'ake in the lakorns, who is kind. He may be a man of few words and he doesn't really sweet talk but he shows his care with actions.

@24:00
Son says Vill has always been mature, so she's always been good then and now. It's him who has been mischievous when he was younger. The only difference between now and then is that Vill has gotten so much prettier through the years.

@32:45
SonVill whisper I love you in Mandarin to each other.:icon12:

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
22: 08 Vill realize Son is man and very kind, and also feel how Nong is rude. Why does she leave him????

Hummmm. She is so confused. :BangHead:

Son can also takes her eat Shushi LOL :risas3:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
From this link.

Okay, the Facebook Live. Dang, Thai fans are just as bold as us asking questions we would like to ask and cheering them on not caring about any other third party. :risas3:

I feel like both SonVill were very distracted in this LIVE chat. I think they were tired because there was a lot of quiet space with one or the other playing on their phones or trying to post photos on Instagram.

@20:28
Fans also ask if there are couple events for the two, Vill was like, anyone here can hire us. We can dance and sing. Hahah. She was joking.

@4:45
SonVill sing a little of the Tae Pang Korn song. (Vill isn't that bad, actually.)

@7:22
Son reads one of the fan's questions to see if Vill has recovered yet from being sick? Son was like, she got a good dose of medicine and gives her those cheeky eyes. :confused12::naughty2:

@8:09
Fans ask if they'll have another lakorn together again. Son says, of course. There will be. Vill was like, it depends on the buzz of this one and fans, so please SMS/COMMENT on the One HD Facebook if you want to see them together again or soon.

@8:40
When Son plays out the question: "Who killed Jao Nang Noi?" And pretends to strangle Vill. Aw, his hands. Hahaha.

@11:02
Fans ask SonVill to hold a fan meeting...both joked around and said, okay, we will, but of course, I think they were just joking around because it takes money and funds to coordinate.

@12:35
Fans want SonVill to come to Europe.

@13:40
Son, are you single? Son says, let Vill answer. I think Son murmured something like, clear it.:risas3:

@14:15
Son is trying to promote the drama on his Instagram account with a photo, so I think he talks to Vill's Mom because he says, "Mae aka Mom"all of the photos you sent me doesn't have me in them. Hahah.

@14:26

Fans want SonVill to collaborate again in another lakorn. Vill says, please comment on the Facebook.

@20:55
Fans ask if Tan Chai can touch Fah. Son touches and pets Vill's head/hair. Hahah. Vill was like, how come I feel like you're touching an animal/pet or something. Hahah.

@26:00
Son's drawing that he gave Vill, Son made the frame himself. He was the one who glued all of the little crafts on the frame. Vill was like, wow! Not even one has fallen off. Son re-emphasizes that that was his first and last drawing in his whole entire life. :icon12:

@24:36
They kept praising Vill's beauty, so Son was like Vill is half human, half angel. Hahaha.:risas3:

@25:25
Vill actually chose this comment to read, "You two are so cute together, can you two really love each other (in reality)?" Son looks at Vill and says, I love her already.:risas3::icon12:

And then the next question Vill chooses to read is, "Does Vill's cheek smell good?" Son demonstrates for us.:risas3: And says, it's passable. :p

@29:18
A fan asked Vill to give Son a reward, Vill was like, I already did 9 years ago. Son was like huh? What was it? I can't remember. (I wonder what it was?!)

@29:51
Fans were saying SonVill should do an open concert with their piano skills.:risas3:SonVill were like whoa? Our skills are that great?

@28:21
Son said he'll go to China next month.

@28:45
Fans ask them to be date in real life like be girlfriend/boyfriend. Vill's response was, they're special to each other, that's why Son drew a portrait of her.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
22: 08 Vill realize Son is man and very kind, and also feel how Nong is rude. Why does she leave him????

Hummmm. She is so confused. :BangHead:

Son can also takes her eat Shushi LOL :risas3:
Girl, if Son and Vill's story was a lakorn, I would add in a fourth party. Make Vill jealous for once. I'll cast P*******..... Lol! :risas3:.... Jk, lakornkiki might get angry. Hahaha!

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Oh dang girl, don't get me started. If you follow Vill then I'm coming along too! I'll be the sixth party. I'm going to make sure Son and Vill are stuck together like glue, no questions ask.
No, you have chosen the fourth party. Everyone has one choice :risas3:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Seriously, what kind of food is Vill eating? Her instagram story is filled with some delicious food. Hopefully they're not from Nong's restaurant.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Fans ask if they'll have another lakorn together again. Son says, of course. There will be. Vill was like, it depends on the buzz of this one and fans, so please SMS/COMMENT on the One HD Facebook if you want to see them together again or soon.
Son is always so positive and optimistic when fans bring up about them working again together in a new project. I hope that he would do something in order for them to work together again. Meanwhile Vill is more in the realistic side where it actually friends on the buzz. Why Vill!? If you and Son are persistent enough, then I guarantee that you two would work together again! :worship2:

Son reads one of the fan's questions to see if Vill has recovered yet from being sick? Son was like, she got a good dose of medicine and gives her those cheeky eyes. :confused12::naughty2:
I'm trying to think of those medicine...... :risas3::risas3:... Vill was sick? When? She looked healthy through her instagram posts. Hahahahaha.

Vill actually chose this comment to read, "You two are so cute together, can you two really love each other (in reality)?" Son looks at Vill and says, I love her already.:risas3::icon12:
I swear, I have a feeling that Son is confessing his true feelings towards Vill, but then Vill is dismissing it because she seriously thinks that Son is done with her. I mean, he is probably done with her, but there is still that lingering feeling. Y'know? Hahaha.