[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Snowy73

sarNie Egg
Ok Son, please help me to understand. Pat have a boyfriend but yet you alway take a close picture with her. What happened to Vill? If for the reason that you still have feelings for her that's why you get nervous around her then I can understand, but if it's because she has a boyfriend then it's bull crap cuz so do Pat.

Snowy73

sarNie Egg
Ok on to show, about Chai Yuth, I'm glad that Rachawadee doesn't liked him cuz his ways of being sincere isn't good enough for me. I mean, how can you say you liked me but yet when your fiancée comes to you, you can't seem to turn her away. Unlike Tan Chai, he stand strong and firm of his love for Maan Kaew. That's the kind of man I

Snowy73

sarNie Egg
And then we have Tan Ying Thae , she wouldn't want anybody to go see the doctor cuz she said that she can sure them herself , but yet, she can't even cure her sickness .

Ok Son, please help me to understand. Pat have a boyfriend but yet you alway take a close picture with her. What happened to Vill? If for the reason that you still have feelings for her that's why you get nervous around her then I can understand, but if it's because she has a boyfriend then it's bull crap cuz so do Pat.
Such a buzz kill! I wish he'd stop that. He even tag #sonpat. I am ready to call him out on IG and tell him that he needs to be mindful of TPK promotions. If this continues, I'll never finish my MVs. I don't like wasting MY time.

If they are not on SonVill ship then I am ready to jump too. I was never disappointed as a Yadech fan... SonVill was a heartbreak... don't know why I started to hope and now I am just mad and sad. Should have known. I am mad because I care ... need to stop that so my fan girl heart can be saved.

Maybe I should jump onto SeanVill ship. LOL.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Such a buzz kill! I wish he'd stop that. He even tag #sonpat. I am ready to call him out on IG and tell him that he needs to be mindful of TPK promotions. If this continues, I'll never finish my MVs. I don't like wasting MY time.

If they are not on SonVill ship then I am ready to jump too. I was never disappointed as a Yadech fan... SonVill was a heartbreak... don't know why I started to hope and now I am just mad and sad. Should have known. I am mad because I care ... need to stop that so my fan girl heart can be saved.

Haha i started to ship Sean Vill, His smile is so cute. And about SonPat. I think, their film was done so he posted an image. I predicted he wrote: Pat is his partner.

Anyway, i chose song "I do" to make a video TanChai and Rachawadee.

Snowy73

sarNie Egg

Now you see what I mean? I'm mad too. If I was Vill and I saw all those closeness, i wouldnt think that he would still be interested either.

Snowy73

sarNie Egg
I was still holding on for hope but if I see this keeps up, I'm jumping ship too. We all jump together. Lol. Sorry Son.