[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
What?! How? I wasn't able to....
I was shocked too! :aaaaa:I found out it too late, I start to watch it during the scene where he disappears while she's crying :crybaby2:so sweet this scene

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTWmB-eF-G2/

Of course I have no idea what they're saying :facepalm::crybaby2:

I don't remember the name of the youtube channel T.T i found out it, because I went to youtube and among suggested videos there was the live of Tae Pang Korn

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yes, the reporters asked Vill what she did for Songkran. She said she went to play water like everyone else. She's currently filming with P'Woody, so she was invited by P'Woody to attend the S2O event. Vill wasn't that clear but she said the first day of that event, it was for work. BUT WHY WITH SON? Woody invited Gyeon because she's usually part of his party crew and then Vill because she's working with him BUT WHY SON? I mean, sure P'Kai is P'Woody's Uncle and P'Kai adores Son BUT that's not a relevant connection. Why SONVILL? Haha. Someone is seriously trying to hook them up.

Then Vill said after that, she met up with Nong but then she was being unclear until the second day, where she told Nong that she was invited to P'Woody's event, which was a week long event, and if he and his group of friends wanted to go, too. Nong and his friends were already planning on going SO they went on the second day. SO I don't think Son and Nong were there together at the same time. That would have been awkward. But who knows. Vill wasn't being clear enough.

BUT BRIGHT SIDE OF THINGS, I'VE NEVER HEARD VILL BE THIS CLEAR. HAHA.

1. Vill said she and Nong are talking and are close BUT aren't at the stage of being called girlfriend/boyfriend yet.

2. Reporters asked Vill if they've advanced in their relationship yet. Vill said, they're still the same. However, Nong was the one who said they advanced a month ago.

3. Vill said she's almost 30 years old so it's not wrong to have someone or a friend to talk to.

4. Reporters asked Vill if she's confident that Nong is the one. Vill said NO. She hasn't finalized that it's going to be Nong or anyone. She ONLY SEES herself in her future. She's focused on work at the moment.

5. Khun Mae Kate HAS NOT GIVEN Nong THE GREEN LIGHT YET. She's just on the side observing. Khun Mae Kate HAS NO COMMNET ON NONG. Hahaha.:risas3: That explains the explosion of photos of SonVill from Khun Mae.

6. She and Nong have been talking for about a year and a half now. Yeah, see. She and Nong met in the summer of 2014. SonVill came back together at the end of 2014, had another fall out. Son was chasing some girl in 2015. Nong had rumors with Pooklook in 2015 and then towards the end, was sort of two timing Pooklook and Vill but decided to go towards Vill. So technically at the end of 2015 to beginning of 2016 was when they began really talking. Before, they were just friends. See. He stuck it through and she sort of just settled for him. Darn.

Okay...Son, it's working. Keep at it! I feel like the iceberg is melting.:cheer::aaaaa:

OMG OMG OMG OMG Thank you jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I've been waiting for this I'm so happy I couldn't even described my feeling right now. I see P'Son :coleman::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer::cheer::cheer::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Did Rachawadee said something that offended Chai Yai? Because all I understood after was Rachawadee apologising to Chai Yai nonstop.

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
somehow I found the editing of 2nd life is really slow down, to me Chaiyai is kind of like an outsider of the whole storyline which shouldn't be happened... they need to focus on finding the killer or the truth, I guess that might be the reason the rating/attention wasn't doing so well, and of course the poor promotion...I really hope P'Sant could speed up for the rest eps

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Someone refresh my memory how Ying Thae is related to Toomta? I forgot it has been too long since I've seen the older version. She's the aunt of his mom or older sister?
Son's family was related to Ying Thae too?