[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

muahahaha . OK! I am not shy and I don't mind pushing these two.... I will post.

I will tell him that Interfans are voting for you to backflip on Vill's bed! :) hehehehe I hope it will make him laugh.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Maybe SonVill should plan a trip to USA! :love:
Then I will really do my dirty work.... :kidnap:willing|babysw
Oh my god! You're an extremist! Lol! Next thing I know, they're will be an Amber Alert on the news with the caption of: "Two Thai celebrities went missing. Please contact 911 if anybody have seen them". :risas3:

But if you kidnap them, then basically they're not even willing|..... :risas3:

Oh my god! You're an extremist! Lol! Next thing I know, they're will be an Amber Alert on the news with the caption of: "Two Thai celebrities went missing. Please contact 911 if anybody have seen them". :risas3:

But if you kidnap them, then basically they're not even willing|..... :risas3:

I am going with a Lakorn storyline.

I'll kidnap. Leave them on an island and willing| will just have to happen. I do think they are attracted to each other. They just need some time alone to realize it AGAIN!!! :p

Guys clam down, don't push them to much lol
But they are soooooo slow! I want them to rekindle something something if there is anything left in their "relationship". LOL I figured maybe a little pressure is needed!!! :fighting3:
Haha yeah... a "little" of my definition might be a lot to them :celebrate16:

All done with love so they can't be mad at us! :)

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
But they are soooooo slow! I want them to rekindle something something if there is anything left in their "relationship". LOL I figured maybe a little pressure is needed!!! :fighting3:
Haha yeah... a "little" of my definition might be a lot to them :celebrate16:

All done with love so they can't be mad at us! :)
Lol! Your "little" is "Guys, hop on the bed! " :risas3:.... That escalated quickly.