[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Right now, my top Thai actor is Son. Lol. He's probably the only one I'm rooting for right now. I was actually never crazy about Toomtam, nor did I follow him. If he was Vill, then I'll pay attention to him, but then if he wasn't, then I could careless about him. So, Son have won over many girls' hearts because of Than Chai Yai. Lol. I'm following Son only now. There's something weird about me that whenever I watch a drama, the n'ek always draw my attention. I can careless about the p'ek. And if I do like the drama, then it is because of the n'ek, not the p'ek. Please tell me, I'm not the only person like this because I find it oddly strange that my attention is always focus on the n'ek. :risas3:
It's not strange. I'm like that too. I've followed only girls. Hahah. The only two that I religiously followed as a fan was Kwan at one point and then now, Vill. I've liked a lot of other actors and actresses, too, but these two tug at my heart. I'm a girl, too and no, I'm straight. Hahaha. I followed Son because of Vill but now, I'm actually following Son for Son.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
It's not strange. I'm like that too. I've followed only girls. Hahah. The only two that I religiously followed as a fan was Kwan at one point and then now, Vill. I've liked a lot of other actors and actresses, too, but these two tug at my heart. I'm a girl, too and no, I'm straight. Hahaha. I followed Son because of Vill but now, I'm actually following Son for Son.
You see, I felt so weird that I questioned my gender preference. Lol. Ah well.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I do also follow only girls!!! HAHA and I'm straight too. No one really got my attention.
I'm picky when it coming to actresses..... I don't care about actors as long as they are handsome kekek

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Oh my gah.... The next episodes seems so exciting based off from the teasers on instagram.
Yep, cant wait Tan Chai vs Jirayuth :confused12:TOOMTAN in this is so unlucky, the first eps, Ying Wan is always upset so that he cant stand. The nexts, he is yelled by Ying Thae. The ep 9, Teacher Rachawadee refused his love, to ep 10, daddy Ying wan forced him marry her =)) Too bad Jirayuth.

Anyway, who can give me something about Vill'family please. I'm so curious about her mother, father, sister and even Keira :cheer:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Rangsiton VS Jirayuth. Hahah.

What did you want to know about Vill's family? They're really low key, so there's really not much to know. Haha.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
^^^ They're so low key that I didn't even know Vill had a younger sister until way later. Lol. Why is it that we don't see Vill hang out with her sister much? Is she out of country, or does she just not want to be in the public's eye? I only tendency seeing her in one of Vill's graduate picture.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The sister has been in Thailand. She's just super shy compared to Vill and they usually have their own social groups, so they rarely hang out. She's shy like the Father.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Man! If I was Vill younger sister, I would be with her 24\7! Nah, that just seems creepy though when I think about it. :risas3:

I wonder how the younger sister think of Vill though.... :confused12:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Vill's mom posted a picture of Vill and Son during their probably Sao Noi days! :risas3: Oh how I love her. Hahaha. Sometimes I feel like she have a secret agenda that involves Vill and Son. Hahaha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill's sister seems a tom, no wonder why she doesn't like to hang out with her sister. lol
Yeah, plus, she probably just likes her privacy. She seems like the shy type. I mean, look at Kimberley's sister who is openly gay, she's always right next to Kim.

Vill's mom posted a picture of Vill and Son during their probably Sao Noi days! :risas3: Oh how I love her. Hahaha. Sometimes I feel like she have a secret agenda that involves Vill and Son. Hahaha.
I know, right? I think Son's absence these past few years have definitely made her grow fonder of him. She's like, darn. I should have supported them when they were young.:risas3:

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Rangsiton VS Jirayuth. Hahah.

What did you want to know about Vill's family? They're really low key, so there's really not much to know. Haha.
Well, her daddy Jobs, and elder síter, too...v..v... Anything about her Because i love her so much Lol :aaaaa:

Man! If I was Vill younger sister, I would be with her 24\7! Nah, that just seems creepy though when I think about it. :risas3:

I wonder how the younger sister think of Vill though.... :confused12:
Me, too. I would follow her everytime, everywhere i can =]]]

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Well, her daddy Jobs, and elder síter, too...v..v... Anything about her Because i love her so much Lol :aaaaa:
Um, if I remember correctly, Vill's family has a business. Vill's Mom used to work for their business, but then had to resign because she became a full time house wife and Mommy. That's all I know. Then the sister, Vill never mentions her at all, so she's even more of a mystery. Even during Vill's birthdays, the sister is never really there. Vill isn't poor but she's not super rich either. She's working middle class.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Son is such a cheeky guy, though, especially towards the girls he's comfortable with like Vill and Patricia.

He has won A TON of hearts as Tan Chai. From American, to Thai, to Chinese fans, all of us agree on one main thing, Son is so dashing, charming, and dreamy as Tan Chai. Hhaha.