[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I just edited Maan Kaew's death scene.

Spot/hear the difference. lol. :)

I had to edit this post three times because I didn't confirm my email address with dailymotion, so the video wasn't popping up. I was like, "What's the problem!?" LOL! :risas3::fighting3:
I really like it. Yah, they need to add all of the old songs that were in Num and Anne's version in here too.

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
Bee is good at being good and bad especially with Pong. Hahah. I guess, that's one thing I do appreciate about Exact artists is that they're not completely stuck on koojins, so all of them act with different people all the time. Like for Pong, he doesn't have a koojin. He has always done well with just anyone. Koojin just really really became a trend like 5 years ago. There are cons to it because then none of the new generation of actors/actresses want to venture out and challenge themselves anymore. Like they bring in their personal lives and preferences into work. They get lazy and comfortable, so the acting becomes redundant and stagnant. Like how are you supposed to grow as an actor if you're acting with the same people who aren't growing just like you? Hahah.

So as much as I disliked Exact for not promoting SonVill as a koojin from the get go when SonVill was as popular and loved as any koojin right now, but Son and Vill had their own journey to find their own styles of acting.

For Vill, Exact never promoted her as a koojin. She was paired up with every single guy in Exact. She did exceptionally well with Son, they didn't promote them as a koojin. She did exceptionally well with Bie, same thing, didn't promote. She did exceptionally well with Guy, same thing, no promotions. She did exceptionally well with Toomtam, still didn't promote. She did exceptionally well with Push, too, still didn't promote. Up until Exact moved to One HD, THEN the PRs over there started to promote koojins and sadly, the time already passed for Vill.
true, I think Guy is no longer main and I even don't know if he is still an actor. Exact is terrible at promoting their actor/actress, I feel like the chance never turns to vill

Haha. Both Son and Vill have had a ton of scandals and rumors and negative press BUT after following them for many years, they're still the sweetest pair. I don't know what's going to happen in the future, whether they're going to stay as friends or grow into something else, but they will always be my favorite koo kwan.

Hahaha, I hope your wish comes true. :cheer:
What negative press? Vill being Casanova and Son being gay? Isn't that just press looking into nothing? Vill was looking for love ... It's ok to date and see who you like most right? I don't see anything wrong with it na. As for Son, I don't think he is gay but didn't anyone who is famous has a gay rumor in Thailand?

@aiyaja can you fill me in on this Vill's relationship with Nong? I honestly don't like that family. The mother annoys me and the guys too. Boy is funny I guess but too attention hungry. All of them are. I find the little girl not cute at all. not sure why they have so many followers in IG (but you can buy followers so I am not impress). What is their family business? Is Vill dating Nong because he is wealthy? They don't seem to have manners. To me they are just a family of attention seekers who think they are all that. I find them ugly... Both physically and mentally. I wish I can understand why they get press and attention in Thailand.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
can you fill me in on this Vill's relationship with Nong? I honestly don't like that family. The mother annoys me and the guys too. Boy is funny I guess but too attention hungry. All of them are. I find the little girl not cute at all. not sure why they have so many followers in IG (but you can buy followers so I am not impress). What is their family business? Is Vill dating Nong because he is wealthy? They don't seem to have manners. To me they are just a family of attention seekers who think they are all that. I find them ugly... Both physically and mentally. I wish I can understand why they get press and attention in Thailand.
Oh my god! This whole paragraph = I'm dead. LOL! :risas3:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
What negative press? Vill being Casanova and Son being gay? Isn't that just press looking into nothing? Vill was looking for love ... It's ok to date and see who you like most right? I don't see anything wrong with it na. As for Son, I don't think he is gay but didn't anyone who is famous has a gay rumor in Thailand?

@aiyaja can you fill me in on this Vill's relationship with Nong? I honestly don't like that family. The mother annoys me and the guys too. Boy is funny I guess but too attention hungry. All of them are. I find the little girl not cute at all. not sure why they have so many followers in IG (but you can buy followers so I am not impress). What is their family business? Is Vill dating Nong because he is wealthy? They don't seem to have manners. To me they are just a family of attention seekers who think they are all that. I find them ugly... Both physically and mentally. I wish I can understand why they get press and attention in Thailand.
Yes, just the same old news of Vill being too aggressive towards guys and Son being gay and P'Kai's, who is by the way openly gay, beloved child.

These are my opinions mixed in with rumors and facts by the way, no way or form trying to convince anyone.

I don't think people mind Vill dating around or exploring her options BUT in the Thai society or at least if you're a nang'ake, you have an image to uphold. For Vill, the mistake she keeps making is, the men she dates or goes out with don't claim her. She's always over here on the left corner talking about them and admitting to building relations with them WHEN the men don't acknowledge her, at least publicly, so it makes her look desperate. See. Even Nong doesn't ever want to talk about her. He rolls his eyes all the time. That's what people are saying. What is the deal with Vill and her guys? I don't understand that either. For example, Valentine's Day, he was late, Vill posted it on IG but he bought her some cheap white flowers? Not even red? Omg. Then we have other celebrities who aren't even nang'akes being splurged by their boyfriends of one or two months. And how long as Vill and Nong been going out? Years. Of course, you can't always judge because we're outsiders, but then if you don't want people talking about it then don't post on IG. But stuff like that, itty bitty stuff, people talk about. Hahaha.

Thai celebrities can be a pain in the booty when it comes to dating. They love playing the siblings card. So the stages are like this:

1. We're just siblings.
2. We're talking.
3. We're close.
4. We're studying each other. (Nong-Vill)
5. Yes, we're dating. (Mark-Kim and Nadech-Yaya)
6. Yes, finally, you can call us boyfriend and girlfriend. (Ken-Esther)

There's no time limitation. One stage can take like years and then bam, skips stages to the next.

That family is well, they're all about business, so yes, they do things for attention.

1. The Mom and Wanmai. I don't have much issues with the Mom and Wanmai because I find it sweet how she adopted Wanmai and is raising her well like her very own. Wanmai seems to like the limelight, too, so at least they're not forcing her to do events and stuff. Wanmai actually enjoys them. But yeah, I'm not into this whole pushing your kid to stardom life. Haha, so whether it be Wanmai or Gubgib's Pao Pao, I'm not really fond of that, personally, anyway.

2. Boy, he's a main pra'ake. He's funny but his jokes can be under the belt mean, but he's witty, has his charms as pra'ake, whatever. I don't really care for him because at the end of the day, he does his own thing and he's not RUDE. Boy has several businesses, but they're all food related.

3. Nong, annoying. He's not even a part time actor because he rarely appears in lakorns. He has his businesses that are also food related and that's all I know. He does events here and there especially with Wanmai because you can see that he's usually the one taking care of her besides his Mom and she likes him the most out of the brothers. I don't understand how Nong can be so close to Wanmai, a little girl, yet so rude in his interviews towards the girl he's dating, Vill? Doesn't make much sense to me. Anyway, I don't care for Nong, never have, until I was forced to due to Vill. Hahah.

4. Pat, is the youngest. He's in his own world. He has his own businesses too, I believe a clothing one. I don't know much about him since he's not as active in events and stuff compared to Nong because Nong tags with Wanmai all the time. Hahah.

5. Wanmai didn't begin becoming popular until Boy and his family paired her up with James Jirayu. At that time, James was HUGE and new, everyone loved him and wanted a piece of him. So Boy, the witty one, befriended James and of course, had his sister do photo shoots with James. Wanmai, too, really loved James, so yeah, Wanmai shot to fame with James' help.

Not to be mean but the only guy who is so abrupt and rough with his speech is Nong. I don't know if that's just how he talks but he's a full grown adult. He needs to improve in that area especially if he plans to stay in the ET industry. I mean, sure some people like Vill find it cute and funny but it's such a turnoff. Boy and Pat aren't like that. They speak well and are never rude. Sure, they joke around but not like that.

I don't know how Vill even came about liking Nong. It all started when both opened up their little shops at this one week long or month long convention center in 2014, summer. They met, talked. They kept in contact, talked. Then all of a sudden they were going out but that was like a year or two after. This was when Vill got attacked for being a third hand in Push's relationship with his now ex-girlfriend. But really, it wasn't Vill, it was Jui. Hahaha. Push was filming LNF with Vill at the time and FF with Jui.

I feel as though Vill was caught in a very bad bind and needed someone to turn to, so yeah, he was just there and he kept staying there and then, yeah, it just happened. But that's just me. I don't feel anything special from her to him, even to today. I may not like Mark but I saw all sorts of sparks from her to him. So yeah.

mikosetestimo

sarNie Egg
Thank for info aiyaja:
Son and vill histories relationship remind me Pong and bee histories relationship.I watched their larkon and loved them together for years.I hope they could end up together But that was never happen.Bee and Pong was really close in the past.Now they are just co worker. Song and Vill seem to be like that.
I think tae pang korn isn't typical lakorn.Producer take it serious.That cinemagraphy is so wonderfull.I think producer send this film to international awards.The cast worked well together.
But teen fan and housewife like cheesy and over the top drama.So rating won't be high.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The media is never kind to Vill, so if you're not a fan and don't follow her, you'll believe all of the fake and bogus crap the media puts out there about Vill. Same thing with Son.

Just take the Push incident for instance. During that time, I came across a Pantip thread bashing Vill saying that if it was really true that she's a third hand in Push's relationship, then they won't support her anymore, this, and that. But what's funny is, they weren't supporting Vill in the first place, but just wanted to bash Vill. But when it turned out to be Jui who was the third party, koojin fans rejoiced and justified it. It just comes to show, if you have a powerful fan base backing you up, you can never do wrong. Vill doesn't have a solid and aggressive fan base so she gets bullied a lot. The media was being mean to Vill too about it but to Jui? The media adores Push and Jui together. Double standards. I have no issues with whoever chooses to be a third party or not but please don't drag in Vill or be so contradictory.

I've been following both Son and Vill for a while now, so I sort of know what is true and what isn't.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh, wanted to add.

In late 2015, I was sooooo into Pooklook because of the lakorn with Michael, so I did a lot of research and news search on her and followed her for a bit. At that time, Nong wasn't serious about Vill or I don't even think they were talking in a couple way yet, so seems like he was trying to two time them, both Pooklook and Vill. Hahah. I was just getting to know him, too. What totally turned me off, immediately, about him was, the reporters asked him about Vill. They asked if he was trying to court her or date her because seems like Boy is supporting them to. You know what Nong said? He said somewhere along the lines of, "Well, he should date her then." :BangHead:

And then now he's with her? Omg. If I were Vill and I saw that interview, I would be like BYE FELICIA!:facepalm:o_O

Like who in the right mind says stuff like that? To a girl that you already had a crush on and was planning to date?! OR possibly already dating. See what I mean? If he didn't want to share that he was already talking to Vill, you don't have to. But you don't have to be that rude and reject her that bad. All you had to do was, oh...really? P'Boy supports me and has given me the green light for Vill? Oh, okay, thanks. She is a cute girl. DONE. Did we have to go that stupid route, Nong? Ugh. I don't have all of my dates aligned because it's been a few years...it could have been that I was searching for news clips of Pooklook in 2015 but I came across clips that happened earlier. I don't know.
So it just makes Vill look stupid dating him right now.:fighting3:

The thing about Vill is, she rebounds. When she was hurt from Mark, she immediately, jumped over to Aerin's brother for comfort and went out with him, when she never considered him before. They broke up like half a year later. So Nong just happened to be at the right time when there was no one there anymore and Vill clung on. Son was like, I'm done already at that time. He was already pursuing other girls. Lol

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
WOW..Nong that man is worse than I thought.
Now I want to beg her not to see him.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I found this thread at Pantip, I guess people want to see Son and Vill in another lakron

https://m.pantip.com/topic/36343719
Yes. Fans are asking for SonVill to reunite in a MODERN lakorn. Haha.

These are the choices.

1. Prik Kee Noo Gub Moo Ham (Kong and Mew)
2. Soda Gub Chayen (Tik and Pin)
3. Sangdao Fung Talay
4. Lom Pat Horn

I've only seen the 2nd one of Tik and Pin and loved it. It's a romance comedy. As for the 3rd and 4th one, I've never heard of those before, but fans were saying, it's not going to happen because seems like 3 out of the 4 are with Ch. 3. They have the copyrights. But fans were just saying how they love SonVill's chemistry and would love to see them paired up again and asking Exact to please do so.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
You know what Nong said? He said somewhere along the lines of, "Well, he should date her then."
Oh my god.... This is not witty at all. This is just plain rude. It's like an elder suggesting you an option of a potential partner, and then you tell the elder, "Since you like him/her, you should marry him/her then." I am so angry right now. Lol.

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
Yes. Fans are asking for SonVill to reunite in a MODERN lakorn. Haha.

These are the choices.

1. Prik Kee Noo Gub Moo Ham (Kong and Mew)
2. Soda Gub Chayen (Tik and Pin)
3. Sangdao Fung Talay
4. Lom Pat Horn

I've only seen the 2nd one of Tik and Pin and loved it. It's a romance comedy. As for the 3rd and 4th one, I've never heard of those before, but fans were saying, it's not going to happen because seems like 3 out of the 4 are with Ch. 3. They have the copyrights. But fans were just saying how they love SonVill's chemistry and would love to see them paired up again and asking Exact to please do so.
I'm glad that people are really in to this pair, I really hope Exact / OneHD stuff could read this tread ...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm glad that people are really in to this pair, I really hope Exact / OneHD stuff could read this tread ...
When it comes to koojin at One HD, it just depends. Sean and Esther are being paired up over and over again even though they may not like each other at all because of P'Pon. P'Pon is the head boss in the drama department and he loves Sean and Esther. As for Push and Jui, P'Jeab is the one who wants them to be in another lakorn together. P'Jeab was so in love with Push and Jui during filming of Fun Fuang that she already had them commit to the new lakorn which is about to air next month even before Fun Fuang aired, so them having this second lakorn together has nothing to do with their koojin status. It was P'Jeab who already arranged it wayyyyy before their popularity as a pair.

P'Boy used to love and adore SonVill so much but he's not as active in the lakorn world anymore. So for SonVill to happen again, it's either a director/producer or head boss that will need to make it happen from wanting it to happen. Lol

I hope some other producer and director or P'Boy and P'Pon themselves will make it happen. There's no doubt SonVill pull in interest. The ratings aren't well but the buzz is still there, from the views to comments.

Then it depends on SonVill's schedule too to see if they want to reunite soon. Sigh. So much work to make one lakorn happen. Thus, Tae Pang Korn is already a miracle. I'm grateful.