[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

mikosetestimo

sarNie Egg
Song and vill are main character but I shipped song and bee.They turned out to be great pair.A strong personality ,drama queen +calm,nice ,polite = great couple.I agree Song and vill have great chemistry.But Song Bee scene is so emotional.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah, I remember watching KLP and not liking SonVill either. I already began liking Vill in Khun Tuen but then fully circle fell in love with her in Sood Sai Paan and then yes, went back and re-watched her lakorns and then fell in love with SonVill. Haha.

@mikosetestimo Yes, I agree. Bee is EXCELLENT as Tan Ying Thae. The way she cries and feels so lonely, it touches me every time.

I don't know about anyone but I feel sorry for Tan Chai the most though. It wasn't his fault in regards to wronging Ying Thae and it's not his fault falling in love with Maan Kaew either. Every time I see Tan Chai and the instrumental plays, I just cry. :crybaby2:I'm just an emotional wreck when it comes to Tan Chai. :sad6:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
^^^ I believe that the movie that you see in this music video is actually specifically filmed for this music video, so it isn't a film, but just a music video. Did I make any sense? lol!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart

Sorry, but I love this song very much, and the mains is also so good. Can you give me the film in this MV, please?
Yes, like Calligraphy said, it's not a movie, it's a MV for the song. Here's the MV. I remember I subbed it in English, once, for my friends but never uploaded it, but I have to search my files to see if I can find it and I'll post it up for you.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult

Sorry, but I love this song very much, and the mains is also so good. Can you give me the film in this MV, please?
i love this song when it was used in num and ann's version. i wished they remade it.

but anyways, this is just a mv. they did make a really long version of this mv though. it's kinda like a short film.

MILD's point of view

N'rai's point of view

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's like in this version, they make Ying Thae so emotional and filled with depth in character. lol.
They did. I felt sorry for her when I should be hating on her for killing both the groom and bride here. Hahaha.

But at the same time, I'm like talk about delusional?! I mean, you killed two people and ask the heavens why they don't have mercy on your poor soul?! She be acting like she never hurt a soul or did anything bad. Like everything was Tan Chai's fault. Ugh.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, like Calligraphy said, it's not a movie, it's a MV for the song. Here's the MV. I remember I subbed it in English, once, for my friends but never uploaded it, but I have to search my files to see if I can find it and I'll post it up for you.

Thank You Aiyaja, You are very kind.
Anyway, Vill acted better than on ep 9 + 10. I cried when she said She don't want anything except to be close ChaiYai :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
They did. I felt sorry for her when I should be hating on her for killing both the groom and bride here. Hahaha.

But at the same time, I'm like talk about delusional?! I mean, you killed two people and ask the heavens why they don't have mercy on your poor soul?! She be acting like she never hurt a soul or did anything bad. Like everything was Tan Chai's fault. Ugh.
Her life is tragedy, on Ep 9, she explained why she felt upset and hated Maan Kaew like that. When Chai Yai give up her, she became a widow.
Bee is very good when acting this character, i feel she is better than in Buang Hong. But i think Bee is only excellent when acted opposites. I've never watched her as the main.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Her life is tragedy, on Ep 9, she explained why she felt upset and hated Maan Kaew like that. When Chai Yai give up her, she became a widow.
Bee is very good when acting this character, i feel she is better than in Buang Hong. But i think Bee is only excellent when acted opposites. I've never watched her as the main.
Bee is good at being good and bad especially with Pong. Hahah. I guess, that's one thing I do appreciate about Exact artists is that they're not completely stuck on koojins, so all of them act with different people all the time. Like for Pong, he doesn't have a koojin. He has always done well with just anyone. Koojin just really really became a trend like 5 years ago. There are cons to it because then none of the new generation of actors/actresses want to venture out and challenge themselves anymore. Like they bring in their personal lives and preferences into work. They get lazy and comfortable, so the acting becomes redundant and stagnant. Like how are you supposed to grow as an actor if you're acting with the same people who aren't growing just like you? Hahah.

So as much as I disliked Exact for not promoting SonVill as a koojin from the get go when SonVill was as popular and loved as any koojin right now, but Son and Vill had their own journey to find their own styles of acting.

For Vill, Exact never promoted her as a koojin. She was paired up with every single guy in Exact. She did exceptionally well with Son, they didn't promote them as a koojin. She did exceptionally well with Bie, same thing, didn't promote. She did exceptionally well with Guy, same thing, no promotions. She did exceptionally well with Toomtam, still didn't promote. She did exceptionally well with Push, too, still didn't promote. Up until Exact moved to One HD, THEN the PRs over there started to promote koojins and sadly, the time already passed for Vill.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Thank You Aiyaja, You are very kind.
Anyway, Vill acted better than on ep 9 + 10. I cried when she said She don't want anything except to be close ChaiYai :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
Okay, I found it but let me upload it, okay? I only subbed the main part though, not the bad girl's side of the story because I didn't really like the songs and story line. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay, here you go, but keep in mind that I translated it a while back and for fun so some translations may be a bit off because they were using old language and that's hard just like Tae Pang Korn. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't care if Vill or Son have many lovers.
The two of them will eventually get married. It's destiny.(my hope) slapandkiss:cheer::love:
Haha. Both Son and Vill have had a ton of scandals and rumors and negative press BUT after following them for many years, they're still the sweetest pair. I don't know what's going to happen in the future, whether they're going to stay as friends or grow into something else, but they will always be my favorite koo kwan.

Hahaha, I hope your wish comes true. :cheer:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I just edited Maan Kaew's death scene.

Spot/hear the difference. lol. :)

I had to edit this post three times because I didn't confirm my email address with dailymotion, so the video wasn't popping up. I was like, "What's the problem!?" LOL! :risas3::fighting3: