[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm skimming through Episode 10 right now, since I have to rewatch it when I spot check it. BUT I'm happy at least Tan Chai hasn't left to go reborn YET. Haha.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Hey Ladies!! I been stalking this thread and finally got the chance to log in. lol. I LOVE this lakorn!!! Been a fan of Son and Vill since their Kaew Lom Petch days so I'm super happy they are reunited in this lakorn!! They still have AMAZING chemistry!!! Son has grown a lot since his first lakorn, so has Vill. So proud of them and this drama! I'm hooked on the music! And YES, wish Thai producers need to release their lakorn music!!! T_T Happy Songkran Everyone!!!

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Haven't got time and reliable connceting to watch the latest episodes (Yup, more than one :crybaby2:. Bummber.)Aiyaja, thank you again for the translations. As a writer and photographer, Sean must be very sensitive to the connotation of the word view and a keen observer drawn to beautiful views. That is so sweet and kind of him. And P’Pun, I love her smile, so charming.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I just fell asleep like a baby last night after subbing halfway, been so tired. Anyway, that Facebook live of SonVill at the Songkran Music Fest was hilarious. They were going to walk through that thing as a group and then Woody switched it up and said, no, in couples and hahaha SonVill were right next to each other so they had no choice but to. Hahaha. It was fated that way.

Last edited:

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
I just fell asleep like a baby last night after subbing halfway, been so tired. Anyway, that Facebook live of SonVill at the Songkran Music Fest was hilarious. They were going to walk through that thing as a group and then Woody switched it up and said, no, in couples and hahaha SonVill were right next to each other so they had no choice but to. Hahaha. It was fated that way.
I've sent you some messages on ins, wonder did you read them:celebrate16::celebrate16:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Vill got some Thai dancing skills!! Son and Vill were so cute in Vill's mom instagram post. You know what, since Vill got the dancing skill, it's confirm. They need to remake Kha Khong Khon ASAP! Lol.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Vill got some Thai dancing skills!! Son and Vill were so cute in Vill's mom instagram post. You know what, since Vill got the dancing skill, it's confirm. They need to remake Kha Khong Khon ASAP! Lol.
I see, she dances like a grasshopper =)) They are really perfect couple. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Omg! I know, right? I will not be at rest if SonVill doesn't do a slap kiss. Hahah.

Aw, that clip was sooooo adorbs. :icon12:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill's mom be liking Son's instagram posts lately... Is she accepting him a bit early? Lol! :risas3:
That's always a good sign! :aaaaa:

She's watched him grow up with Vill, so in a way, he's like a son to her, too.

Son is such a raver and jamming to the rave music but was all shy in the traditional Thai music.:p

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
^^^ He was too mesmerized by Vill's dancing skill. He couldn't keep his eyes off her. Lol. Sorry y'all, I'm quite delusional right now. I just need some positivity to make up for episode 10. Also, I think next week's episode will be the scene where Chai Yai gives the star for Rachawadee.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^^^ He was too mesmerized by Vill's dancing skill. He couldn't keep his eyes off her. Lol. Sorry y'all, I'm quite delusional right now. I just need some positivity to make up for episode 10. Also, I think next week's episode will be the scene where Chai Yai gives the star for Rachawadee.
I'm still spot checking and all for Episode 10 and still have a TON of things to do for SonVill. Hahah.

But I usually just revert back and watch old videos but then it sort of makes me sad because they can never be this close anymore. They, too, have drifted. But they will forever be lovely memories, nonetheless.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I'm still spot checking and all for Episode 10 and still have a TON of things to do for SonVill. Hahah.

But I usually just revert back and watch old videos but then it sort of makes me sad because they can never be this close anymore. They, too, have drifted. But they will forever be lovely memories, nonetheless.
Awww!!! Seeing all those photos being posted by Vill and Son on instagram is so heart breaking! Now, they barely post anything of both of them behind the scenes. :crybaby2: Quick question, I didn't quite understand how they drifted apart. Was there a scandal between them, or something related to that topic?

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I think after scandal with Tono but not sure. Vill had a lot of scandals in the past lol somehow Son was always in the pic haha

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Awww!!! Seeing all those photos being posted by Vill and Son on instagram is so heart breaking! Now, they barely post anything of both of them behind the scenes. :crybaby2: Quick question, I didn't quite understand how they drifted apart. Was there a scandal between them, or something related to that topic?
We as fans can only guess on what happened. There are no definite and clear answers.

2012: Vill was filming with Son and Tono, Sao Noi and Nang Singh Sabad Chor.
- There were rumors of Tono and Vill falling for each other. The news accused Son as the person who told the media that Vill was seen climbing up Tono's condo.
- Son denied the allegations and said he never said such things.
- Vill said, it was true that Vill was at Tono's condo, but she never even went inside the gate. She said Exact has a big van that picks up Vill, Tono, and others around that area to go film for their lakorn, since the location was a bit far. So they only went as far as to drop Tono off at his condo. (By the way, there were never photos of this allegation.) Vill unfollowed Tono after the lakorn ended. Vill said the rumors of her and Tono were untrue.
- Son and Vill resumed to be close as they were filming for Sao Noi. Sao Noi didn't end airing until the end of November.
- Then Mark Prin came into the picture.
- Mark and Vill were giving hints back and forth that they were dating and then finally, their relationship was confirmed when the LINE scandal hit. That was towards the end of 2012 to the beginning of 2013, right before Sood Sai Paan.
- It was this moment when Son distanced from Vill. Plus, Son became close with Patricia, too.
- However, Son still remained very protective of Vill and WAS THE ONLY one who believed in Vill and publicly showed support and care without being afraid that people would misunderstand. (Fans are assuming that even though he waited for Vill all of those years for her to give him a chance, Mark was the last reason to set his ship sailing. He never returned after this. I think he was caught off guard, too. I mean, he was filming with her for Sao Noi everyday and they were all chummy and then bam, she's dating Mark Prin? I think he was very hurt. But he remained a gentleman and never once bad mouth her. He always, always, always, protected her. I have never seen anyone protect Vill, publicly, as much as Son, not even her current boyfriend Nong, not even Toomtam, no one, but Son. That's why I adore SonVill.)

After this, we never saw SonVill ever again.

And now that they're back together again, they're no longer the same. Of course, there's more that happened in between, but those are all assumed pieces of rumors. Hahaha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I am so proud of Son because when he entered the ET industry, getting to work with Vill and crushing on her seemed more important. Like sure, he wanted to be a model and actor, too, but he was steadfast and straightforward with his crush on Vill and told the whole world about it. He wasn't here to play politics like some koojins around here. He had no filter. He was honest and simple. He wasn't corrupted. Liking Vill was something that made him happy and he was happy to tell everyone. That's what I like about Son. He's honest and has remained honest for the past decade. Every girl he's said that he's just siblings with like Patricia, Yam, Pango, and so forth, have all ended up dating other people. He has remained true to his words. Being this honest this early into his ET career when he professed to liking Vill in 2008 COULD have killed it. He risked it for her. Hahah.

When they asked if Vill was his type, he said yes, even years after they entered the industry.

I wish they would ask Son again if Vill is still his type or if there are any chances of them progressing, but no, can't, Vill already has a boyfriend. Hahah.

But anyway, he's very much like Tan Chai Yai. Whoever he likes, he'll be honest about it.

Judging from those old photos, don't SonVill look so comfortable as if they're a couple? I've never seen Vill this comfortable with anyone. So how can Son not think or be hurt when Vill came out with Mark? Hahah.

But I wish Son all the best, though. He's an actor that has CONSTANTLY been attacked for his bad acting when it's really not that bad. He improved tremendously ever since Sao Noi. He's had some bad rumors, but he's still as sweet as ever. After Sao Noi, his departure from Vill, I feel as though acting FINALLY clicked for him. Like he just kept improving and taking his acting career a lot more seriously and has improved even beyond Vill now too specially in Tae Pang Korn. I'm soooo proud.