[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Thank you!

I can't wait! It's going to be a period lakorn so yes! Vill is going to SLAY in period clothes. She's beyond gorgeous in Sao Noi and SSP.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I CAN'T WAIT TOO!YEP! She is going to SLAY in period clothes! That's my Bae, she was so beautiful in SN and SSP <3

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Vill has had done a good number of modern lakorns, so it's time to head back in time with Son. They're such classic lovers. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I know, right? I've always wanted to see Vill as a Princess! YAS! Finally coming true. Lol

I think as an actress, it's such an honor to play a princess at least once in your career.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah but time flies, so while I'm waiting for this one, I'll do other things for Vill like translate news and clips and such. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I like to follow Vill's interviews about just anything because she's funny and her interviews reveal so much about her cute personality.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
LOL I'm just tired of her news with THAT GUY so I closed my eyes and pretend I know nothing. I have to fight it! SuSu!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Haha Yah I will just live in lakorn world with you guys lol as you seen my IG posts lol totally crazy

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
No, it's not crazy. You're doing what makes you happy. Both Toomtam and Vill aren't married yet plus it's your own fantasy, don't limit it. As long as you're not hurting anyone, I see why not, right?

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Haha Thank you ja. I've grown up a lot. If not, you will see a lot of my craziness hah I think, I hurt nobody instead I've met so many ToomVill's fans from around the world which made me happy knowing I'm not the only one.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
There are a lot of ToomVill fans especially here. I think there are way fewer SonVill fans, actually.

So I'm the crazy one. Haha, always doing SonVill art. At least Toomtam fans support Vill, not so much Son fans. Well, it's understandable since ToomVill are more recent than SonVill.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
You are not crazy kekeke we just show our love to the one we loved. No matter how much I ship ToomVill more than SonVill, in the end I'm all for Vill. I hope SonVill's shippers are come back and support this lakorn. Toomtam's fans are also excited for their reunited as well so glad to see they support ToomVill and Vill. heheh