[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

D~D

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Why can't both be single when they have a lakorn together. I want to see their chemistry together when they're not attached to someone else. Lol

MEEH too !!!!

I'm so bummed out about it.  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

If they were both single, OMG.... can you imagine what it would be like..... old spark will light up like FIREWORKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

sadly, it didn't happen.  :cry:

anyways, Is Son still single??

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Son claims to be single. I think he hasn't found the right girl yet so he's enjoying his bachelor life of acting, partying, DJing, and traveling.

D~D

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Son claims to be single. I think he hasn't found the right girl yet so he's enjoying his bachelor life of acting, partying, DJing, and traveling.

Sounds good.  :thumbup:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, Son. He's still plagued with gay rumors. He went on vacation, snowboarding, with his male relatives and news came out that he's gay and went with his boys. Lol Son said what funny rumors and they're not true.

Son said for Tae Pang Korn, they're in the stages of fitting. I think Vill joking about Son being too busy may be true. I think they're waiting for Son to finish up with the with Yam.

Son said he is a bit pressured to do well since he'll be a prince in this one and Nok Chatchai and Num performed well but he'll try his best.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
LOL okay if he went out with girls the story would be a little different.

Poor P'Son ALWAYS  get to act with the one I dislike the most

Hope he tries his best, I love how P'Vill confidence!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Seems like Son and Vill are taking TPK pretty seriously. I mean, come on, they're reuniting plus they're actually Exact's oldest pair that are still leads.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's so sad how Vill even admits herself that she and Son were koo kwans but they never got to meet. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Koo Kwan is like Kob and Num, Weir and Pancake, Tang and Mam, and Nadech and Yaya. It was a term before koojins came into play.

Personally, before, celebrities depended on acting rather than koojins for popularity. Koo kwans were rare. Everything has to fall into place for them like their lakorn ratings are a hit, popularity are a hit together, buzz about them are a hit. They're classic. When you think back to a time, you think of them sort of thing. Each channel sort of had their own. Son and Vill were Exact's.

Koojins these days, anyone can become one. It's being overused. If a lakorn does well in ratings or not even that, if the fan clubs from each lead is big enough, combined together, they can create their own koojin like Push and Jui. Lol No offense, Fun Fuang wasn't a hit, Leh Ratee was. Ratings aren't everything but Push and Jui landed as the top ten names of the year that fans can't jin them in real life. If they were a true koo jin like approved by the masses and general public like Yadech or even Mark Kim, they wouldn't be hated on for going from reel to real. That's just the truth. Lol With that said, it's their fanclubs that promoted them well.

Koojin's definition is people and the audience feel like they should date in real life because their chemistry is that good. Lol

That's why Toomtam and Vill isn't necessarily be considered a koojin. They did well in SSP and okay with NJ but they're not there yet. Haha.

Ch. 3 be making their own koojins with every lakorn. Haha. Ch. One is picking up on that. Lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Like that! Thank you ja I was always wondered about the difference between KK and KJ
Yah Well, ToomVill is still koojin for me lol I will jin them forever, no matter what happens in the future, I will still call them Koojin XD Thank you again

Step

Mrs James Ma
Wait, why are they waiting for Yam's lakorn?? It will take long. Last month they had opening ceremony. So we dont see this lakorn's progress till thats completed?
aiyaja said:
Son said for Tae Pang Korn, they're in the stages of fitting. I think Vill joking about Son being too busy may be true. I think they're waiting for Son to finish up with the with Yam

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Son and Yam filmed it last year around October or November already and then just had the open ceremony this year. So it's almost done...if not, they're close to being done, which means, filming less, so opens up room for TPK.

Plus, the cast is going to be huge in this one like Sao Noi, so it's probably hard getting everyone together.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Hurry up P'son! What can we do a lakorn without Pr'ek ?lol Then Jes can be here the other lakorn, I think the one with Pong they filmed since last year!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn is just taking forever. I bet Vill's new lakorn with New is going to open first. Lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Isn't they're going to cast everything new other than 3 leads. From my guess It will take about the same time lol Are you going to make thread for that now?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Um, you can create the thread if you want. I'm away from home on my iPhone. Lol

I usually like using the computer to do threads and such. I've been so busy, I haven't even had time to create the ALTK and NLSH Viki threads yet.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Um, you can create the thread if you want. I'm away from home on my iPhone. Lol

I usually like using the computer to do threads and such. I've been so busy, I haven't even had time to create the ALTK and NLSH Viki threads yet.

Okay! I will  create now.  lol we have 4/3 months left for ALTK and NLSH to air it's okay haha