[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Now, I want this drama to drag like it have never drag before! I love Anthra and Jilahorm! I swear, both of their personalities makes a great combination for a slap and kiss drama, especially with a mother like Suwanya. Ugh.... Why did they not drag this lifetime, and decided to drag the second lifetime?! Great, now we'll have to wait until a whole decade before Son and Vill will pair up again, lol. Seriously though, what's up with Ying Thae? This lakorn has a problem with permanently killing a person. Lol. *cough, cough* Rachawadee..... *cough, cough*

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Now, I want this drama to drag like it have never drag before! I love Anthra and Jilahorm! I swear, both of their personalities makes a great combination for a slap and kiss drama, especially with a mother like Suwanya. Ugh.... Why did they not drag this lifetime, and decided to drag the second lifetime?! Great, now we'll have to wait until a whole decade before Son and Vill will pair up again, lol. Seriously though, what's up with Ying Thae? This lakorn has a problem with permanently killing a person. Lol. *cough, cough* Rachawadee..... *cough, cough*
Hahaaa not only i want to watch the next SonVill's lakorn but also their marriage in reality.
I think there is something which is worse than death.
Anyway, actually i don't like watch series , any country. But i still watch Tae Pang Korn and other her lakorn because loving Vill. She acted as Antra so amazing. I like Rachawadee but love Antra more :p

WIWANDA

sarNie Hatchling
What did they say?
They say Son is much better than Nong in everything. They wonder why Vill is still dating with Nong. They think Nong has nothing to compare with Son.

They also think Khun Mae Kate like Son too. They hope that Khun Mae will not support a rude guy, Nong and will support a good guy, Son.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
They say Son is much better than Nong in everything. They wonder why Vill is still dating with Nong. They think Nong has nothing to compare with Son.

They also think Khun Mae Kate like Son too. They hope that Khun Mae will not support a rude guy, Nong and will support a good guy, Son.
Haha they said similar us

D~D

sarNie Adult
I think someone had post this up before, but here it is again. Just to to make us all feel warm and fuzzy like butterfly's in our stomach.

3rd-Life.PNG

cr.tungting_pr

Last edited: