[OneHD] Tae Pang Korn (Exact & Scenario) : Son Yuke / Vill Wannarot / Bee Namthip

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
OH.... MY..... GOSH..... RACHAWADEE DIDN'T DIE YET!! Death is just not at her side. :risas3:.... When I didn't want Maan Kaew to die, she dies. When I want Rachawadee to die, she doesn't die, :facepalm:

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
OH.... MY..... GOSH..... RACHAWADEE DIDN'T DIE YET!! Death is just not at her side. :risas3:.... When I didn't want Maan Kaew to die, she dies. When I want Rachawadee to die, she doesn't die, :facepalm:
Unbelievable! :facepalm: I don't know what to say, really
I just really hope they'll be able to give me feelings during this VERY SHORT third life :crybaby2:

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
What's wrong with you, p' san. I think Racha should have been died on ep 16.
:sad6:
I can't see Jilahorm put off Anthra's clothes if the 2nd life is so long like that:BangHead:

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, that's Jilahorm, I'm certain. Dude, they scared me with Vill and that illness. :risas3:
It looks like Jirayuth slapped Suwanya. :confused12: I don't know why he slapped her, so I don't know if she deserves it. However, Jirayuth's actions are not impressing me at all ever since the beginning.
Yes, i think Toomtam didn't act well. He was lack of feeling.
Vill, Bee and Son, Cheribelle acted well.

winnall

sarNie Hatchling
Someone should tell p' sant the speed and editing of 2nd life is killing the roles and the audiences as well ,only 2 eps for the 3rd life, seriously?

cutetare

sarNie Egg
The fact that Rachawadee didn't die in ep 18 is killing us instead! Only 3 episodes left, I really hope P'Sant give us a great 3rd lifetime.

And back to the acting, I like Bee & Charebelle, they did well.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Yeah.... And I thought Pidsawat was draggy from episode 10 - 14..... Compared to this, this more draggy. Lol. Ah, well, life goes on. :angel10: