[OneHD] Songkram Nang Ngarm (Exact)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Almost done with Episode 1 and wow, I'm loving it! This is truly an 18+ lakorn, hahaha.
The cinematography is also stunning. This lakorn looks very un-lakorn, xD
But I'm enjoying it a lot. I find all the girls to be pretty ... maybe that's just my though. There's also one girl that reminds me of Peung Kunya lots. I don't know any of the girls' names yet but I like how the beginning of the lakorn gave us insight on their background and why they joined this competition.
I'm super excited for Jespipat's couple! Gah, the way he looked at her when he first saw her <3
And Son's so handsome, gahhh. Can't wait for his couple, too!

I'm sad I didn't start this lakorn sooner but better now than never, right?
Can't wait for more!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
There's also one girl that reminds me of Peung Kunya lots.
Oh my gosh!!!! I thought I was the only one! The first time I saw One HD post a clip of her on IG, I thought it was Pueng!! Her eyes, face shape, nose, chin and lips look so alike to Pueng's! The only difference is the body and voice. Lol. But I think Pueng is prettier. I checked the actress's IG out and apparently, she's half Chinese?

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Anonymous95 said:
Oh my gosh!!!! I thought I was the only one! The first time I saw One HD post a clip of her on IG, I thought it was Pueng!! Her eyes, face shape, nose, chin and lips look so alike to Pueng's! The only difference is the body and voice. Lol. But I think Pueng is prettier. I checked the actress's IG out and apparently, she's half Chinese?
Oh nooo, you're not the only one. I honestly kept thinking it was her to the point where I was going to research on who she really was. Agree with you. Since I watched Peung's lakorns in hmong dub, I never really heard her voice but I went to look at the Thai version and yes, their voices are so different.
Oh really? Do you mind giving me her IG?

I can't seem to find any information on the girls like their real names and such -.-"

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
So glad you started, @Marina! I know I'm corny, but I really do like the love lines-- Son's and Jes'. :p There are so many inner stories that we don't get enough of them yet, but what is shown so far is interesting enough to keep me watching the episodes in their full length. The camera work and coloring is beautiful. It would be a joke to have any lesser video and editing quality for a lakorn based on a trendy beauty (and talent) pageant.

There are about 30 women who made it through, but we focus on 10 of them. Of those 10, I only caught two names, lol.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
songielove said:
So glad you started, @Marina! I know I'm corny, but I really do like the love lines-- Son's and Jes'. :p There are so many inner stories that we don't get enough of them yet, but what is shown so far is interesting enough to keep me watching the episodes in their full length. The camera work and coloring is beautiful. It would be a joke to have any lesser video and editing quality for a lakorn based on a trendy beauty (and talent) pageant.

There are about 30 women who made it through, but we focus on 10 of them. Of those 10, I only caught two names, lol.

Oh yes. Actually, I've been following this thread for a while and tuning in & out but it wasn't until I saw your post on tumblr that I started watching so thanks to you! And I'm not really good at understanding Thai but I do enjoy Son & Jes' lines (the ones I can understand xD ) Agree, I haven't fast forwarded at all which is strange! It's just very interesting to see all the stories intertwine.

I know Jespipat's girl's name is Summer ... at least I think so. I'd like to find out their real names though, I don't know where to do the research, haha.

thatsouthernasianchick said:
Son never looked so damn good. Lol.

Forreal. He is sooooo fine ;D

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
Oh nooo, you're not the only one. I honestly kept thinking it was her to the point where I was going to research on who she really was. Agree with you. Since I watched Peung's lakorns in hmong dub, I never really heard her voice but I went to look at the Thai version and yes, their voices are so different.
Oh really? Do you mind giving me her IG?

I can't seem to find any information on the girls like their real names and such -.-"
Pueng's voice is much sweeter and cuter. This girl who looks like her has a squeaky and slightly annoying voice. Lol. I don't remember the link to her IG, but her name is Pemy. You can search Songkram Nang Ngarm and look through the pictures and her picture will be linked to her IG. :)

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Son never looked so damn good. Lol.
Haha, that's what I said last summer. He just keeps getting better looking. I can't stand the styling for his other lakorn airing on Ch3 right now, so it makes Songkram Nangngam that much more enjoyable. :p

huajaikaungtur said:
I know Jespipat's girl's name is Summer ... at least I think so. I'd like to find out their real names though, I don't know where to do the research, haha.
Glad my tumblr helped somebody, haha. Here, the girls' Instagrams where some have down their real names:

@yingying_yingying (Wai), @pimjira1 (Summer), @groupzctr (paired with Aon; she's hilarious), @pakakanyac, @missdarin (the doctor), @warapairin (paired with Olivier), @hongyok_p, @rattanapond, @raviyanun, @pemybam (Peung look-alike? The social-media crazed, all her content is going to blow up the pageant big time.. oh boy).

cecilia

Staff member
^I have a feeling b/c she's super protective of her friend but I could be wrong too .. maybe it's sisterly love or friendly love lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
the lakorn has grown on me a bit. i am not super in love with it or anything, but it does have itz charms. unfortunately, the stupid biatch ribbon does look like peung...except peung is wayyy prettier as many people here have mentioned. and i still dont think any of them are pretty enough to play pageant contestants. i mean, i can see them playing other roles in other types of lakorns but not pageant contestants. lol

love bao khao's horny lil ass...her character is funny as hell. 555

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I only translated their friendship as friendship... But I'd ditch Dear(?) if I were her friend. She treats her friend so mean.

Would anyone be able to help list the characters' names in order to help the rest of us? Thank you in advance. :)

Looks like the cast and crew are filming in Pattaya this week. ^^

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ok lemme see if i can list them all...by at least nicknames...

bai khao....the horny, lucky charm shaped like a penis girl...lol...
summer...the hippie, free spirited chick...
fa...the do what mommy says and follow in mommy's footstep gal...
wai...the sick all the time, kind of the nang ek girl...
lookwaa...the soft spoken, justful 'friend' of the bitch contestant named dear...
uey...the doctor chick...(im still undecided on whether she is a full bitch or not)
so...the sneaky, not allowed to join pageant by boyfriend bitch...
ribbion...the strip in front of webcam for money bitch...
beebee...the sleeping with the judge bitch...
dear...the temperamental, sneak pepper spray into beebee's cosmetic bitch...

so, those are the main ten girls...

Thookatha said:
ok lemme see if i can list them all...by at least nicknames...

bai khao....the horny, lucky charm shaped like a penis girl...lol...
summer...the hippie, free spirited chick...
fa...the do what mommy says and follow in mommy's footstep gal...
wai...the sick all the time, kind of the nang ek girl...
lookwaa...the soft spoken, justful 'friend' of the bitch contestant named dear...
uey...the doctor chick...(im still undecided on whether she is a full bitch or not)
so...the sneaky, not allowed to join pageant by boyfriend bitch...
ribbion...the strip in front of webcam for money bitch...
beebee...the sleeping with the judge bitch...
dear...the temperamental, sneak pepper spray into beebee's cosmetic bitch...

so, those are the main ten girls...
Ha sounds about right! Great job!

You know, to me, Piengfah is actually sweet but her Mom just pushes her too much that it makes her appear bad to some contestants because Mommy's got her back and all and she has more chances of winning.
I think I'm gonna rule out the sweet ones:
- Piengfah
- Lookwah
- Wai
Best personality goes to:
- BaiKhao
- Summer
I think they are actually the good girls of the ten. Still unsure about the doctor.

Anonymous95 said:
Is Summer the girl who makes out with Nat?
Looksoh is the girl that makes out with Nat. Nat is supposedly her boyfriend but she, against his wishes, goes to participate in Miss Beauty and Talent. Later he finds out and threatens to blackmail her and expose to the public their intimate bedroom clip so the two get in a little fight ending with Nat being hit by a car and transported to the hospital.