[OneHD] Songkram Nang Ngarm (Exact)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Ha sounds about right! Great job!
thanks! it was easier typing out their nicknames, so i just did that...well, the shortened nickname versions. hopefully, no one needs full names. lol

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Looksoh is the girl that makes out with Nat. Nat is supposedly her boyfriend but she, against his wishes, goes to participate in Miss Beauty and Talent. Later he finds out and threatens to blackmail her and expose to the public their intimate bedroom clip so the two get in a little fight ending with Nat being hit by a car and transported to the hospital.
Ah, okay. I thought Looksoh was the prettiest. I'm still curious to see who Summer is since you all find her likable. Lol. :coverlaf:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Anonymous95 said:
Ah, okay. I thought Looksoh was the prettiest. I'm still curious to see who Summer is since you all find her likable. Lol. :coverlaf:

You can look at Summer's photos on her IG -- @pimjira1
And yes, she's super likable. At first, all the girls are just pretty. But I feel as the lakorn progresses, I see more of their personality and it reflects their beauty. For instance, I thought Summer was just 'pretty' but after seeing more of her and her personality, I find her prettier. LOL, just my thought.

I must say I was super duper iffy on tuning into this one but I did for the guys and Lookkade. And the title itself is just...very convincing that it will be a juicy lakorn. The channel is ONE HD but it definitely has Exact's juiciness so that we will all be reminded that ONE HD is indeed, Exact. Not gonna lie I didn't like any of the girls in the very beginning except for Summer. Allow me to describe her. Summer is your carefree and American-influenced girl with Asian roots, whose bubbly and cheerful personality attracts people. She seems like the type of girl that can make you laugh and smile but if you piss her off, she will get leverage with you...ooh, she's kinda like me. LOL.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@thatsouthernasianchick: Love your post! Agree with all your points & you described Summer so well! Bravo!~
Haha, is she kinda like you? She's kinda like me, too but I'm not that bubbly & 'out there' like her xD

pinkpeach

sarNie Egg
^ She made me cry too. :cry:  :cry:  Her cry looked so real like she really felt it from the inside, not like those fake cries with the fake noises and facial expression.  :coverlaf:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I can't wait for the upcoming episodes. Ahhh, the teaser looks exciting.
So excited to see Summer & P'Q's hug scene! (is that how you spell Jes' name? It's either P'Q or P'Tew or something, LOL)
And that kscene between Kong and Wai :D

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, it's been a while since I've looked at this thread let alone post in it. 

I've seen the first 6 episodes and I actually really like it. The 10 girls aren't the most beautiful out there but they are pretty, to me. Summer is also my favorite character. Love her, great personality  :thumbsup: Good friend too for letting Fah have a chance with P'Q :). Even though we know she's hurting on the inside, she still has a smile on her face and jokes around with the both of them.
I also like Wai. I love how she's doing the pageant to help her little sister. What is this secret of hers?! I need to know!! (It's probably revealed in ep 7 or 8 so I might end up answering my own question).
I think the character that I dislike the most would have to be BB. Nothing else to say besides ugh. I didn't really have a problem with Ribbon in the beginning but now I'm starting to find her annoying.     
Bi khao is funny but I'm still on the fence whether I like her or not. I like Looksoh's face but that's about it.  

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
I have a burning question...does anyone else speculate that Dear and her friend may be...lesbians? Dear is the one always getting into trouble with that Bebe girl.
I thought I saw a little intimate scene between them in the end credits but maybe not 

RukTurMotJai said:
One of the OSTs and another great song from Gam the star.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXihpK4E64E&list=UUG9gfnA5UDoLvz-tC9B-HKw
cr. gmmgrammyofficial
I didn't like this song at first because I thought it was so plain just like any love song but then Gaem's voice emphasizes a woman's pain as she yearns for love just by seeing her love interest happy without anything in return. This OST grew on me. Love it.

Just a question that popped in my mind as I am watching this...who do you girls think will win this "Miss Beauty and Talent"? Waii apparently appears as our nang'ek so I think it is possible she may be the winner at the end of this because she's the sweetest out of all of them. My guesses are: Waii and Summer.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
The OST is love. Nothing better than the goddess Gam to set the mood just right.

Just finished ep10. This week's episodes were really good! We get character and relationship developments, especially in ep9. Kongkiet/Wine and Q/Summer were really sweet. Kong and Wine are my favorite couple. I can't say if it's biased or not, but Wine is also my favorite of the girls (then Summer, then Khao and Doc tie for third). Her emotional scenes stood out to me from the beginning. Her quivering voice, subtle eye contact, and her body language during those scenes, it's really impressive for a newcomer. I can't wait to see more from her after SNN. "Summer" too. She is such a natural and I believe that big and beautiful smile helps with her bright charm.

With every episode, I actually think about who would win the crown; they make sure you don't forget that this is a competition. I can see Wine winning, she has a certain grace to her that differs from the others. She minds her own business and the only person she's fighting with is herself (that secret). But I mostly want her to win because she has a greater purpose: to save her sister.

10 episodes in and I am finally seeing why this is rated 18+ haha. The preview to ep11 is steamy. Even as a fan of Son, I'm pleasantly shocked 555. I can't wait!

Judging from episode 11 preview, besties Dear and Lookwah are definitely lesbos. It's no wonder Dear takes the revenges to the max when it comes to protecting Lookwah. Lookwah is weak but sweet and Dear is what you call 'raeng' and careless...opposites attract.

Waii and her younger sister, who shares the same identity...I am guessing that Waii must've committed a crime in the past to protect her younger sister...perhaps, a murder? Waii is sweet so there is no reason for her to commit any crime unless she does/did it to protect her sisters.

Baikhao is actually innocent; she's just horny. Lol. She and Aon are such a cute and funny couple.

Aoey probably has secret motives. Either that or she is just plain nosy about everyone, especially anything relating to Waii.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I still have yet to see Episode 10 & that "steamy" preview for Episode 11, hehehe :D But I'm excited to see it!
I am so enjoying this. Episode 9 was too great. Loved Kong & Wai's scene. And agree with you girls, Wai's acting is so great considering that she's a newcomer. She's so innocent and I am itching to figure out what she is hiding ... Like thatsouthernasianchick said, she probably committed a crime because of her sister but what's the crime? I can't wait to find out!

And the hug scene with Q and Summer. I enjoyed it to the max. My sisters are always talking about Summer's big mouth, Lol.
But her big smile does enhance her character like songielove stated :)
Can't wait for more progression in their relationship!

I've been contemplating as to who will win this competition?
And I'm thinking it will be Wai since she is most compatible to be the winner, in my eyes and she's the "nicest" & most "innocent."
Although, I feel this lakorn will possibly give us a surprise and make someone else winner. If so, hopefully it is Summer :D