[OneHD] (Sitcom) Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo (Exact - Scenario)

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
It's been awhile since I've been here, but has anyone seen 10 yet? Half the episode featured Mo and Toomtam. In episode 7, a ghost possessed Mo, but in 10, a ghost possessed Toomtam. Because Song embraced and kissed Mo while possessed, Song had to apologize to her at the end. I can see the brother's relationship with her is going to be a huge obstacle to Ping and Song getting together (as I already expected), even though Neung sort of in a way, vaguely gave Song permission. Technically, Neung just asked Song to take care of Ping once he's gone and Song was like sure, of course, but I felt Neung meant it more than just "take care of her." But then again, maybe I'm reading too much into it because I'm not sure Neung is ready for that yet.

I also liked that last scene in 9 when Song and his crew helped the cop solve the hit-and-run murder so they were in the police station again. This was right after those 2 ladies were arrested for conning the locals, so Ping told Song that if he didn't stop what he was doing, when she has proof that he's conning people, she'll arrest him, too. Song replied, "Well that will never happen because that kind of evidence doesn't exist. You may never be able to expose me as a fraud, but I can certainly expose you (he literally said he can lift up her skirts) because I used to do it all the time when we were younger." After hearing that, Mick was like, "Omigod, my nose is bleeding!" Lol

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
lenlin said:
It's been awhile since I've been here, but has anyone seen 10 yet? Half the episode featured Mo and Toomtam. In episode 7, a ghost possessed Mo, but in 10, a ghost possessed Toomtam. Because Song embraced and kissed Mo while possessed, Song had to apologize to her at the end. I can see the brother's relationship with her is going to be a huge obstacle to Ping and Song getting together (as I already expected), even though Neung sort of in a way, vaguely gave Song permission. Technically, Neung just asked Song to take care of Ping once he's gone and Song was like sure, of course, but I felt Neung meant it more than just "take care of her." But then again, maybe I'm reading too much into it because I'm not sure Neung is ready for that yet.

I also liked that last scene in 9 when Song and his crew helped the cop solve the hit-and-run murder so they were in the police station again. This was right after those 2 ladies were arrested for conning the locals, so Ping told Song that if he didn't stop what he was doing, when she has proof that he's conning people, she'll arrest him, too. Song replied, "Well that will never happen because that kind of evidence doesn't exist. You may never be able to expose me as a fraud, but I can certainly expose you (he literally said he can lift up her skirts) because I used to do it all the time when we were younger." After hearing that, Mick was like, "Omigod, my nose is bleeding!" Lol
I've missed seeing your posts here lenlin!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Haha! Yeah, I really love and appreciate how the writers had Mo being possessed in episode 7 and then Toomtam being possessed in episode 10. It gives us an excuse to see them kiss two times! Heheheheh. :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: You were right. The development between TooMo is slow, but we usually get to see at least one cute scene between them in each episode so that's good. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: I also love how when Mo was possessed, Toomtam didn't resist her kiss. But when Toomtam was possessed, he had to basically force himself on her. :drool: :drool: :drool: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

When did Ak tell Toomtam to take care of Mo? Was it during the episode with the ghost singer (I forgot the Thai name for those singers)? Or was it in an earlier episode? If it was during the episode with the ghost singer, I think Ak was probably saying it more as "look after her and don't let anything bad happen to her". Because that scene was dramatic, and I think Ak's focus would've been more on the fact that he doesn't want anything bad to happen to Mo when she realizes he's gone also and will grieve for him. But if it was an earlier scene, I think I remember a scene where it seemed like Ak was telling Toomtam to look after her. They were sitting on the couch and it was towards the end of the episode, right? If it was that scene, it seemed like Ak meant it as "I give her to you". Because at the very beginning of the series Ak did sort of confront Toomtam about having feelings for Mo in the past. And Toomtam looked flustered by it and seemed to deny it. And then Mo appeared and you could see by his facial expression that he ate back his words. Lol. So I think Ak knows that Toomtam is the only person besides him who can take care of Mo and who will truly love her.

I'm so excited to see the scene where Mo discovers Ak is dead. I don't think it'll be happening anytime soon, but I'm excited for it because I know Mo excels in emotional scenes. Off topic, but Tawan Tud Burapah is airing in 7 days and Ak and Mo are also in there. Are you going to be watching it? Ak's character is romantically interested in Mo but she doesn't realize it until the end when he gets fatally shot and confesses his feelings to her. I think that's why she decides to be siblings with Pong only at the end. I think after Ak dies, she finally realizes he was the one who'd always cared for her and who she cared for the most also. And I think that made her realize the person she really loved was him, not Pong. In the original when Ak's character was confessing his love to Joe in the car ride to the hospital, Joe was balling her eyes out. And if they keep that scene in this version (which I'm sure they will since they're keeping everything else true to the original), it'll be another emotional and touching scene between Ak and Mo besides the one in here.
Here's the scene I'm talking about, starting @22:15:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n7-D6xk1i0&list=PL664FC3AD79504D1E&index=47

OMG!!!!!! THAT'S WHAT TOOMTAM SAID?!?!?!?!?!? :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: HAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Was he saying it in a sexually flirtatious/perverted way??!!? That's so cute how he says he used to do it all the time when they were little!!!!! :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: HAhahhahaha!!! It shows he's always been attracted to her, even since they were little. And it shows how he hasn't changed from his mischievous and naughty ways. Hahhahaha. No wonder Mo looked so embarrassed. :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: I'm really curious what he means by her not being able to expose him but that he can expose her/lift up her skirt(s)??

I'm glad you guys are all adoring TooMo with me. They're the best.  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, that's what he said at the end there. He was teasing her and she like."stop it right now." Basically he's like "If you were going to 'pert bpong' (pert pong is like reveal) me it's not easy, but I were to 'pert grapong' (grapong is like skirt in thai)you, it's very easy." so he's using the word "pong" as the joke. LOL. I still haven't watched episode 10 yet, but waiting for it to be uploaded on youtube. :) So Neung posesses Song? LOL. No wonder. hahaha. I really want to see Ak and Mo to be paired up a pranang for once. They are really cute together. Neung told Song to look after Ping since the beginning already. :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I haven't started this sitcom yet sadly. I plan to start this on my birthday so it'll be kind of like a present to me hahahaha.
But seems like you guys are enjoying this, right? Are TooMo having enough scenes? Who is the focus on?

And does each episode focus on a new case? Or...? Sorry, I just have so many questions! Haha :D

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
huajaikaungtur said:
I haven't started this sitcom yet sadly. I plan to start this on my birthday so it'll be kind of like a present to me hahahaha.
But seems like you guys are enjoying this, right? Are TooMo having enough scenes? Who is the focus on?

And does each episode focus on a new case? Or...? Sorry, I just have so many questions! Haha :D
It's fine, question away. LOL. Well so far it's reallyg great. In my opinion, there should be like a thousand more TooMo scenes, but it can't happen, so I'm fine with what we're getting. It's mostly focused on Toomtam learning to be a mor pee. Even there aren't enough TooMo scenes, but there are squeal worthy scenes. And there are new cases for each episode. :)

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Anonymous<3 said:
I've missed seeing your posts here lenlin!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Haha! Yeah, I really love and appreciate how the writers had Mo being possessed in episode 7 and then Toomtam being possessed in episode 10. It gives us an excuse to see them kiss two times! Heheheheh. :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: You were right. The development between TooMo is slow, but we usually get to see at least one cute scene between them in each episode so that's good. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: I also love how when Mo was possessed, Toomtam didn't resist her kiss. But when Toomtam was possessed, he had to basically force himself on her. :drool: :drool: :drool: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

When did Ak tell Toomtam to take care of Mo? Was it during the episode with the ghost singer (I forgot the Thai name for those singers)? Or was it in an earlier episode? If it was during the episode with the ghost singer, I think Ak was probably saying it more as "look after her and don't let anything bad happen to her". Because that scene was dramatic, and I think Ak's focus would've been more on the fact that he doesn't want anything bad to happen to Mo when she realizes he's gone also and will grieve for him. But if it was an earlier scene, I think I remember a scene where it seemed like Ak was telling Toomtam to look after her. They were sitting on the couch and it was towards the end of the episode, right? If it was that scene, it seemed like Ak meant it as "I give her to you". Because at the very beginning of the series Ak did sort of confront Toomtam about having feelings for Mo in the past. And Toomtam looked flustered by it and seemed to deny it. And then Mo appeared and you could see by his facial expression that he ate back his words. Lol. So I think Ak knows that Toomtam is the only person besides him who can take care of Mo and who will truly love her.

I'm so excited to see the scene where Mo discovers Ak is dead. I don't think it'll be happening anytime soon, but I'm excited for it because I know Mo excels in emotional scenes. Off topic, but Tawan Tud Burapah is airing in 7 days and Ak and Mo are also in there. Are you going to be watching it?

OMG!!!!!! THAT'S WHAT TOOMTAM SAID?!?!?!?!?!? :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: HAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Was he saying it in a sexually flirtatious/perverted way??!!? That's so cute how he says he used to do it all the time when they were little!!!!! :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: HAhahhahaha!!! It shows he's always been attracted to her, even since they were little. And it shows how he hasn't changed from his mischievous and naughty ways. Hahhahaha. No wonder Mo looked so embarrassed. :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: I'm really curious what he means by her not being able to expose him but that he can expose her/lift up her skirt(s)??

I'm glad you guys are all adoring TooMo with me. They're the best.  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
I believe it was the scene where they were sitting on the couch because I remember Song was sitting on it. I know Neung is not really ready to let go of Ping yet, but he also knows how his brother feels about her and he knows he can't protect her in the future. He has always told Song to take care of Ping, but in that particular scene, it seemed he meant something more by it.

Yes, I plan to watch TTB when it airs if only to see how it goes. I have no recollection of Joe's character having another guy like her, but then again, my memory of that lakorn is vague lol. Too many lakorns to remember, you know. But I'd love to see development between Ak and Mo and/or Mo and Pong. I'm still holding out hope lol.

As for Toomtam's comment, yes he actually said that. It sounds like they've known each other a long, long time. My take from it was that he said it in a way to annoy/embarrass her, but it really flustered her.

Episode 10 is my favorite episode so far because even the other half of the episode that focused on Na Wai was hilarious. I really liked how the ghost who possessed Song overheard beforehand from Song's friend that Song's had a crush on Ping for a long time so when he possessed Song, he revealed to Ping about Song's crush. At first she didn't take him seriously, but when he repeated that he really loved her, she kind of didn't know how to react or what to make of the confession. And then he kissed her.

Bieluvr said:
LOL, that's what he said at the end there. He was teasing her and she like."stop it right now." Basically he's like "If you were going to 'pert bpong' (pert pong is like reveal) me it's not easy, but I were to 'pert grapong' (grapong is like skirt in thai)you, it's very easy." so he's using the word "pong" as the joke. LOL. I still haven't watched episode 10 yet, but waiting for it to be uploaded on youtube. :) So Neung posesses Song? LOL. No wonder. hahaha. I really want to see Ak and Mo to be paired up a pranang for once. They are really cute together. Neung told Song to look after Ping since the beginning already. :)
No, Song was possessed by a different ghost, not Song.

huajaikaungtur said:

The sitcom focuses more on Toomtam, but they're beginning to incorporate more of Mo's character since their cases are beginning to overlap. So far Toomtam and Mo have had at least one scene per episode, except in this last one most of their scenes were together. It reminds me of Bangrak Soi 9 because I wasn't sure if they were going to play Tang and Aom as love interests because they had so few scenes together and most of their scenes seemed to be just bickering scenes. It wasn't until episode 11 or so that they started playing the love line between Tang and Aom and I can see it being repeated here in MPGGG, so I'm excited for the upcoming episodes. The development in BRS9 was still slow, but the scenes become more squea-worthy as it progressed.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Bieluvr said:
Oh, okay. I see now. Haha. That's cute how he teased her. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: Thanks for explaining. :D Do you know what Mo said to Toomtam after he said that? I think she called him a name. It was before Mick said his nose was bleeding. Lol.

You can watch on watchlakorn.in. :) It doesn't have HD quality, but that's where I go to watch the episodes before they're uploaded to ONE HD.

Like lenlin said, another ghost possesses Song. :) Since you brought it up though, I thought it was going to be a dream at first. Lol.

Did you know Ak and Mo were also in Peak Marn (the lakorn with Num and Pang)? They had some cute scenes in there too. After Toomtam, I think Mo's next best costar is Ak. I also like her with Guy and I can see why Thai fans find her cute with Kangsom. I'd like to see Mo with New, Push, Jes and Sean also. She'd be especially compatible appearance wise and acting wise with New and Jes.

It's good that even though Ak and Mo are never paired up as pra'nangs, they've gotten to work together quite a bit. It'd kind of like how New was always stuck as a supporting actor in Vill's lakorns, and always had a love line with her...but now they're finally getting paired up as leads in A Love to Kill. It's just that in this case, both Ak and Mo are stuck as supporting actors. Whereas in New and Vill's case, New was the underrated actor. I'm sure since Exact keeps pairing Ak and Mo as a supporting couple and casting them in the same lakorns, they must realize Ak and Mo have chemistry together. For example, even though Mo's character is interested in Pong in TTB, Ak is also interested in her. And in here, even though Mo and Toomtam are the pra'nangs, Mo and Ak's characters are also somehow involved by being boyfriend and girlfriend. Maybe one day Ak and Mo will be promoted to leads like how New was finally promoted to a full time pra'ek. Then, Ak and Mo will finally get to pair up as a lead pra'nang. :) I'd like to see that happen. ^_^ But of course, before that, I want TooMo in a good slap/kiss lakorn!

I like Ak, but I don't particularly think he has the pra'ek aura. His acting is decent and he's cute, but I think as of now, he doesn't stand out in either area. With Mo, even though she's not the most gorgeous, I find her beautiful when dolled up, and noticeably cute and pretty naturally and with minimal makeup. Most importantly, Mo has the acting chops. To me, having nang'ek aura isn't just about having the looks, but having the looks AND the acting. There's an actress that I find very pretty and she's still super young too (the actress who played Esther's sister in Leh Ratee), but her acting just doesn't stand out. I think that's why she's stuck as a supporting actress. To me, she has the look of a nang'ek, but she doesn't have the aura of one. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if Exact someday pushes her, Cee, or their other supporting actresses as nang'ek while Mo is still stuck in supporting and nang'rai roles. Nowadays, beauty is favored over acting. And apparently, a lot of people find Mo plain looking. I think she's very pretty, like Jakjaan and Taew.

As for Ak, I'd like to see him take on a character that requires him to step out of his comfort zone for once. Judging from his acting now, I think he has the potential to be a great actor, but perhaps he just hasn't gotten a good enough role yet. If Ak gets a really difficult role one day and does well in it, I'd be convinced that he should be promoted to pra'ek. :) I still adore Ak though. Lol.

Edit: By the way, do you plan to watch TTB for Ak and Mo? :D They might have a forced kiss scene in there. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:

When's your birthday?! Happy early birthday! :D

We're all enjoying this. Hehe. Jmali, me, lenlin, and Bieluvr. Like Bieluvr and lenlin said, there aren't a whole lot of scenes of TooMo, but it seems like they're beginning to show more of them in each new episode. And even if there aren't a lot of scenes, the scenes are still squeal worthy. :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Bieluvr said:
there should be like a thousand more TooMo scenes
but it can't happen, so I'm fine with what we're getting
Hahaha. Yes. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
lenlin said:
I believe it was the scene where they were sitting on the couch because I remember Song was sitting on it. I know Neung is not really ready to let go of Ping yet, but he also knows how his brother feels about her and he knows he can't protect her in the future. He has always told Song to take care of Ping, but in that particular scene, it seemed he meant something more by it.

Yes, I plan to watch TTB when it airs if only to see how it goes. I have no recollection of Joe's character having another guy like her, but then again, my memory of that lakorn is vague lol. Too many lakorns to remember, you know. But I'd love to see development between Ak and Mo and/or Mo and Pong. I'm still holding out hope lol.

As for Toomtam's comment, yes he actually said that. It sounds like they've known each other a long, long time. My take from it was that he said it in a way to annoy/embarrass her, but it really flustered her.

Episode 10 is my favorite episode so far because even the other half of the episode that focused on Na Wai was hilarious. I really liked how the ghost who possessed Song overheard beforehand from Song's friend that Song's had a crush on Ping for a long time so when he possessed Song, he revealed to Ping about Song's crush. At first she didn't take him seriously, but when he repeated that he really loved her, she kind of didn't know how to react or what to make of the confession. And then he kissed her.

No, Song was possessed by a different ghost, not Song.

The sitcom focuses more on Toomtam, but they're beginning to incorporate more of Mo's character since their cases are beginning to overlap. So far Toomtam and Mo have had at least one scene per episode, except in this last one most of their scenes were together. It reminds me of Bangrak Soi 9 because I wasn't sure if they were going to play Tang and Aom as love interests because they had so few scenes together and most of their scenes seemed to be just bickering scenes. It wasn't until episode 11 or so that they started playing the love line between Tang and Aom and I can see it being repeated here in MPGGG, so I'm excited for the upcoming episodes. The development in BRS9 was still slow, but the scenes become more squea-worthy as it progressed.
I remember asking a member on the TTB thread if Joe had any guys who liked her in the original. Because even if Pong didn't return Mo's love in this version, at least she'd have someone else who loved her. The member said there might've been a gangster guy friend or something who would sometimes help her out of trouble, but that's it. So after hearing that, I didn't have much hope either. But then I watched the original for Tookta's scenes and right away when I saw a scene of Tang's officer friend capturing Tookta and taking her to the police station, I felt that he was going to be interested in her later. Recently, I went back to watch more of TTB and saw more of Tookta's scenes with this officer friend, and it really seems like he had a thing for her.
@22:55 Joe gets all dolled up in hopes of impressing Tawan, but the officer friend meets up with her instead. I felt like he found her cute getting all upset that she got dolled up for Tawan but in the end he didn't come. Plus, this bubbly music always plays in their scenes together so I figured it must be for the purpose of setting up a cute and "developing love" type of atmosphere. :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmgjvbGf4Yk&index=23&list=PL664FC3AD79504D1E

@1:39 I don't know the dialogue between them but judging from the music and their facial expressions, I think the officer friend feels bad for Joe because he loves Joe and knows Joe loves Tawan, but Tawan considers Joe as his sister only.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Xxuf8U7bK8&list=PL664FC3AD79504D1E&index=32

@28:05 & @45:08
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS3xzPLxgGo&index=39&list=PL664FC3AD79504D1E

OMG!!!! I just found this scene now!!!!!!!! I've only been skimming through scenes for Tookta, Tang, and the officer friend so I didn't watch TTB fully. And I just found this scene between Tookta and the officer friend!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!! He forced a kiss on her!!!!!!!!!! I hope we get a forced kiss between Ak and Mo too!!!!!!!!!! Since they're following the original scene by scene, I hope they kept this scene too!!! It will be Ak and Mo's first kiss scene, and since it's a forced kiss, that's even better!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
@1:09 & @30:04
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdmhwt7QTOI&index=45&list=PL664FC3AD79504D1E

This forced kiss scene reminds me of the scene in Peak Marn when Ak and Mo were arguing and how I wanted Ak to force a kiss on Mo because the atmosphere was so tense. Hahahhaa. But it wouldn't have made sense for him to kiss her since what they were talking about had nothing to do with them. LOL.
@4:24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wZ9uZUgpJ8

But yeah...so for sure the officer friend liked Joe. LOL! Can you tell me what they were talking about? What made him kiss her?

Also, Ak did describe his character as liking Mo at the ceremony for TTB and Jad Ruk (@7:12):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCgpi592fpY
cr: truelife

Not to mention, there was this bts picture of them. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

I also hope this version develops Mo's love line with either or both Pong and Ak more. But also, I just hope Mo's character in general gets more screen time and more importance. I'm worried because the teasers have shown more of Pango, and I mean, a LOT more. A few teasers didn't even feature Mo at all. And I get it, Pango's the nang'ek, but it's almost like Mo's character will be non-existent in the lakorn. :( Even Tookta was shown more in the teasers for the original. I'm also a little worried because ONE HD hasn't uploaded a long teaser with actual dialogue yet. All their teasers are less than a minute with minimal to no dialogue (besides the one shown at the ceremony, which was around two minutes). None of the teasers have hyped me up yet, except again, the one shown at the ceremony. RLSR's teaser didn't hype me up either and the lakorn ended up being a huge disappointment. So I hope this version won't be a disappointment. Leh Ratree's teaser was one of the few recent teasers from ONE HD that you saw and knew the lakorn was going to be really good. Ban Lang Mek's teaser was good too. I hope ONE HD releases the longer teaser from the ceremony for TTB. That one actually hyped me up. Also, I hope Mo's character is shown first in the opening credits because even Tookta was shown before Pim in the original opening credits, and Pim was the nang'ek. ONE HD released Pango's character description before Mo's though, so I'm afraid they'll show Pango before Mo. :/

Hahaha. Really? The ghost overheard Song's friend say that? I wish I knew Thai. It would really help me in understanding and enjoying this sitcom more. What did Mo say at the end when she punched Toomtam? Haha! That part was cute and funny. Despite the fact that I dislike how Mo rarely gets to act in girly roles where she's all dressed up and prim and proper, I can also appreciate how she gets to play these strong roles who aren't just damsels in distress. :thumbsup: I'm glad they're starting to show more of TooMo too. Each scene between them is cute. I love how Toomtam's character is so flirty and playful towards Mo. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: We didn't even get these scenes between them in KNK, at least not between their characters in the present.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
The officers were arguing about why Tang let someone go. Jo comes in asking what they were talking about. Tang leaves so Jo suspects that the officer said something disrespectful to Tang, so Jo starts yelling at the officer. He got mad and kissed her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=213&v=-Xxuf8U7bK8
This one, after Tang says he sees her as a sister she goes out. The officer went after her. He told her that what Tang said has reasons, the bad guys will know she's helping the police. She said who cares let them know, I survived so many jobs already, I won't die at the end. He says, it's not for play, don't you know it's dangerous? Tang is worried about you. Jo: Good, if so then he'll look at me then. Oficcer: And have you ever thought that there is someone else who worries for you? Even more then Tang, and how sad he'll be if you get hurt or anything happens to you? Jo: Are you crazy, why have to do this much and I want to ask, who will worry about me that much? Who?1....See, there's no one. Jo walks away.

Seeing these scenes makes me more interested in watching TTB for AkMo. I have always wanted to see AkMo in a remake of Fah Pieng Din. :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Bieluvr said:
The officers were arguing about why Tang let someone go. Jo comes in asking what they were talking about. Tang leaves so Jo suspects that the officer said something disrespectful to Tang, so Jo starts yelling at the officer. He got mad and kissed her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=213&v=-Xxuf8U7bK8
This one, after Tang says he sees her as a sister she goes out. The officer went after her. He told her that what Tang said has reasons, the bad guys will know she's helping the police. She said who cares let them know, I survived so many jobs already, I won't die at the end. He says, it's not for play, don't you know it's dangerous? Tang is worried about you. Jo: Good, if so then he'll look at me then. Oficcer: And have you ever thought that there is someone else who worries for you? Even more then Tang, and how sad he'll be if you get hurt or anything happens to you? Jo: Are you crazy, why have to do this much and I want to ask, who will worry about me that much? Who?1....See, there's no one. Jo walks away.

Seeing these scenes makes me more interested in watching TTB for AkMo. I have always wanted to see AkMo in a remake of Fah Pieng Din. :)
Awwwwww. I think he kissed her not because he got mad at her for yelling at him but moreso because he was frustrated that she's always looking out for Tang and accused HIM of being the bad person without even knowing the situation. He was fed up with Joe always disregarding him, and only caring about Tang while Tang doesn't even care about her. Because Joe was defending Tang when she didn't even know what had happened, it made his jealousy reach the tipping point so he forced a kiss on her out of rage. Hehehheheh. So sweet.

OMG THAT'S SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehhehehehe. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: I'm super excited to watch TTB for Mo and Ak's scenes. I sympathize with Mo because she comes from a "low" background (being a street gangster), and she's tough and boyish (not typically a man's type), but she falls in love with a police officer who's from a good family, has high social status, and has a good reputation and job...but he doesn't acknowledge her romantically. And then there's his friend who does love Mo but SHE doesn't acknowledge HIM. Haha. It's such a sweet storyline. Joe's story is much more interesting and entertaining than Preecha's (the nang'ek). It's more sad.

Thank you so much for the translations!!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Haha. I thought you wanted to see TooMo in Fah Pieng Din?! Hehe. I'd like to see Ak and Mo in something, but I can't think of a specific lakorn right now. I want it to be a slap/kiss though. Hahahahahah.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha. At first I wanted ToomMo in Fah Pieng Din, but then I changed my mind to AkMo. I don't know. It's something about their looks. In the old one with Aom and Captain, I kind of see Ak's resemblance to Captain and Mo's to Aom. And I would also love to see Ak act in role more raeng like that. Most roles I see him in are nice and/or comedy. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Bieluvr said:
Haha. At first I wanted ToomMo in Fah Pieng Din, but then I changed my mind to AkMo. I don't know. It's something about their looks. In the old one with Aom and Captain, I kind of see Ak's resemblance to Captain and Mo's to Aom. And I would also love to see Ak act in role more raeng like that. Most roles I see him in are nice and/or comedy. 
I wouldn't mind either TooMo or Ak/Mo. :D Yeah, Ak's roles have all been gentlemen. I want him in a player role, and with Mo. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Bieluvr said:
It's fine, question away. LOL. Well so far it's reallyg great. In my opinion, there should be like a thousand more TooMo scenes, but it can't happen, so I'm fine with what we're getting. It's mostly focused on Toomtam learning to be a mor pee. Even there aren't enough TooMo scenes, but there are squeal worthy scenes. And there are new cases for each episode. :)

Haha, I feel you. There should a thousand TooMo scenes. Ohhh, so that's what this sitcom is about. I was wondering if Toomtam was already a mor pee or ... but that makes sense :)
Thank you for your explanation, hehe! :D I hope you guys don't mind my questioning... if only I understood Thai 100% :(

lenlin said:

Ohhh, that explains why I'm seeing Mo more often in the previews. But that's a great thing!!! :D I have never seen Bangrak Soi 9 but I do understand your comparison.
Thank you for your reply! Truly appreciate it :)

Anonymous<3 said:
When's your birthday?! Happy early birthday! :D

We're all enjoying this. Hehe. Jmali, me, lenlin, and Bieluvr. Like Bieluvr and lenlin said, there aren't a whole lot of scenes of TooMo, but it seems like they're beginning to show more of them in each new episode. And even if there aren't a lot of scenes, the scenes are still squeal worthy. :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Thank you sweetumsss! :D My birthday is on August 17 so just a few days away.
Seeing all your posts on this thread make me so hyped for this sitcom. It's great to know that you all are enjoying this :)
Thank you for the reply :) Yahoooo! So hyped!!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Bieluvr said:

I don't think I've ever seen any of Ak's lakorns other than his minor role in Dok Soke.
But I do agree -- he always acts in the nice/comedic roles. Seeing him in a different role would be interesting!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
huajaikaungtur said:

I don't think I've ever seen any of Ak's lakorns other than his minor role in Dok Soke.
But I do agree -- he always acts in the nice/comedic roles. Seeing him in a different role would be interesting!
I don't know of his role in Marn Kammathep because I didn't watch that yet, but planning to after seeing Ak and Mo scene. He seems like a bad ass in there. Anyone watch it? Could you give me details on how his character was? :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Bieluvr said:
I don't know of his role in Marn Kammathep because I didn't watch that yet, but planning to after seeing Ak and Mo scene. He seems like a bad ass in there. Anyone watch it? Could you give me details on how his character was? :)
Ak wasn't in Marn Kammathep. That one had Pong, Mo and Nat Myria. I think you mean Peak Marn. :p Ak's character in there is actually still just goofy and sweet. Lol. It's just that in the scene you saw, they were arguing so Ak was heated up. But in the lakorn, Mo is Pang's friend and she works as a lawyer. She hates men because of things she's experienced and things she's seen others experience. Mo later fights for Pang's case against her husband (Num). Ak's character, who is a student and Pang's younger brother, likes Mo so he tries to change her view on men throughout the lakorn. Sadly, they didn't have that many scenes together since the lakorn was focused on Num, Pang and Tono. But I'm sure you'll still enjoy whatever scenes they do have together since you adore Ak/Mo. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. Yeah, that's what I meant. Peak Marn. I just got it mixed up a bit. Thanks for the correction. Hahaha. Peak Marn is a lakorn that I said I'll watch when it airs but never got to it. I was busy watching other lakorns. I'm still going back to watch it because I love AkMo and Tono. :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Bieluvr said:
LOL. Yeah, that's what I meant. Peak Marn. I just got it mixed up a bit. Thanks for the correction. Hahaha. Peak Marn is a lakorn that I said I'll watch when it airs but never got to it. I was busy watching other lakorns. I'm still going back to watch it because I love AkMo and Tono. :)

I've always wanted to see AkMo but Num & Pang in PM really make me not want to watch the lakorn. I'll prob skim for their scenes one day :)