[OneHD] (Sitcom) Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo (Exact - Scenario)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
The cutest scene from the fifth episode:

TooMo are absolutely adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I love how perfectly Mo fits in Toomtam's arms/embrace. She's so petite and short that it makes Toomtam look so manly and protective. I've yet to see an actress who's so perfectly compatible with Toomtam physically. The only other actresses from Exact who are also short like Mo are Noona and Lily. But I don't think they're as compatible with Toomtam because their bodies are fuller and a bit curvier. Plus, their facial features are more mature. Mo looks very youthful while Toomtam also looks youthful. Plus, Mo is skinny and her body is a bit less curvy, which makes her the perfect size for Toomtam, who isn't that tall and isn't that buff. With Noona and Lily, though they're short, their bodies are pretty much the same size as Toomtam's. Plus, I find that they look a bit more mature than Toomtam. Not that Toomtam looks like a boy, but his features aren't exactly extremely masculine. Son and Nike would be the epitome of masculinity. So since Mo is short AND her body is petite, Toomtam and her make a proportionate pair. Toomtam actually looks manly and big next to Mo. In addition, Mo's features and baby face also makes her look youthful, so she doesn't look older than Toomtam. TooMo are like another Tik and Aom. Noona is most compatible with Bie, and Lily is most compatible with Nike.

Everything about TooMo is so compatible, from their looks, to their acting, to their lifestyles. Mo was born to be Toomtam's other half in the lakorn world, and Toomtam was born to be Mo's other half in the lakorn world (costars, not real lovers). I mean, even the director declared Mo and Toomtam as being the most compatible for each other.  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

It was funny because in this scene, Toomtam was being a rebel and ditched Ak to go to the club with his friends. When Ak went to go ask for Toomtam's help, Toomtam refused to help because he wanted to stay and flirt with the girls. It wasn't until Ak mentioned Mo and said that she was in danger that Toomtam became serious and finally went to go help Mo.  :crush: :crush: :crush: I think Ak must know that Toomtam likes Mo. If I'm not mistaken, he mentioned it in a previous episode (episode 2, I believe), but Toomtam denied it. Ak knows that Toomtam's weak spot is Mo. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: He's not interested in helping Ak carry on their family's tradition, but once he knows that Mo's life is in danger, he'll be there in a matter of seconds.  :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
With Toomtam being on top of Mo in this scene, my thoughts are going wild imagining how hot/adorable they'd be in an rscene. Heheheheheheheheheh. Any little interactions between TooMo have the power to make me go wild. Just imagine if they had lots of interactions, and extremely touchy ones at that!  :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
This isn't related to MPGGG, but for Ak-Mo fans, they're also starring in Tawan Tud Burapah, which will be airing after Ban Lang Mek. The original was a hit. Mo is only a supporting character while Pango is the nang'ek. Mo is interested in Pong's character, but Pong and Son are interested in Pango. Ak is playing Pong's partner and from my understanding of the original, the partner was interested in Joe, which is Mo's character in this remake. And from this picture, I think the partner (Ak) will be interested in Joe (Mo) in this version too.

cr: noemieylan

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I've always thought TooMo was cute but after going back to watch Koom Nang kruan they have become one of my top fav couples, I love their chemistry even though I felt like they weren't given enough importance and was somewhat a waste of their chemistry because of the lack of their character development. Really hope one day they would have a lakorn of their own.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Prakaidao said:
I've always thought TooMo was cute but after going back to watch Koom Nang kruan they have become one of my top fav couples, I love their chemistry even though I felt like they weren't given enough importance and was somewhat a waste of their chemistry because of the lack of their character development. Really hope one day they would have a lakorn of their own.
Now you know why I and others are so obsessed with them! Lol. That's the power of TooMo! A lot of members who were even originally ToomVill fans were converted to TooMo fans after seeing them in KNK, despite the poor development and lack of intimate scenes between them. TooMo just have a special connection and spark. I believe if they were just given a good lakorn for once, many people would become fans of them. Most people just haven't been exposed to their chemistry yet because they didn't give KNK or this a chance, due to them finding the stories unappealing, which I don't blame them for. But those who did watch KNK ended up becoming huge fans of TooMo. I saw a comment from one member on the KNK thread about how she likes Vill as an actress, but favors TooMo as a pairing. I've always found Vill most compatible with Son, physically and acting/chemistry wise. It's too bad Son is moving to Ch.3. Exact should've promoted Son with Vill, and Toomtam with Mo. There's also another member who recently told me she watched KNK strictly for Pinky, but ended up falling in love with TooMo. Now they're one of her top favorite couples (her second favorite couple, after Sean and Esther, from Exact/ONE HD). TooMo really just need a lakorn that does them justice!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Anonymous<3 said:
With Toomtam being on top of Mo in this scene, my thoughts are going wild imagining how hot/adorable they'd be in an rscene. Heheheheheheheheheh. Any little interactions between TooMo have the power to make me go wild. Just imagine if they had lots of interactions, and extremely touchy ones at that!  :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools:

OH MY GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!! WHY HAVEN'T I STARTED ON THIS YET!? AHHHH, THAT CHEMISTRY!!!
I haven't seen any pictures or even video clips on this lakorn so I had no idea TooMo had these kind of scenes! Ahhhh, I feel like I'm stuck in a shell or something -- so clueless about this kind of scene occurring.
But oh goodness, Toomtam and Mo are so cuuuute gah. That GIF is too much -- I'm tempted to look through the episode for this scene right now haha.
Hehe, that cute little roll Toomtam did before getting to Mo <3 And then his arm going around her back and holding her so protectively awww.
Mo was looking at him like what the heck hahaha. And then their eyes met, oh gosh.

TooMo chemistry is on fiyaaaa. Can't wait for more goodies!!!

And you're not the only one here with  the wild thoughts hahaha. A rscene would just be perfect for these two. Absolute hotnessssss.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FANGIRLED SO HARD AT EPISODE 7'S PREVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: We finally get to see the kiss between TooMo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: And Mo's gonna act super sexy and seductive! It was hilarious!!!!! :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: The sounds Mo made when she was taking off her jacket in the preview were so sexual!! Hahahahhahaha!!!! :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: I couldn't help but laugh and feel embarrassed at the same time. :hide: Mo doesn't come off as forced or corny at all when she's being comical! She's great at it! Not that I'm surprised. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: Mo's always been a versatile and talented actress. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: So of course she'd do great at comedy too. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I can't wait for the next episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

Today's episode was good too. TooMo had a little interaction at the end, and it was cute. ^_^ ^_^ The music was sort of romantic. :crush: :crush:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to see TooMo in a plot like this:​
 ​
 ​
Toomtam and Mo are in a loving relationship, but due to complications they are separated. Mo discovers she is pregnant, and decides to raise the child on her own. After realizing Mo left him, Toomtam gets into a fatal car accident and loses his memory. Years later, Toomtam and Mo encounter each other again. Toomtam is now a successful business owner, whereas Mo is struggling to make ends meet. Mo tries her best to avoid Toomtam, but fate continues to bring them together. Eventually, Toomtam hears about Mo's situation from his best friend and business partner. He hires Mo as a worker at his company. As they spend more time together, Toomtam begins to develop good feelings towards Mo. However, after numerous events Toomtam finally recalls his past with Mo. He also discovers he's the father of Mo's daughter, whom he's begun to bond with. Toomtam resents Mo for leaving him without an explanation. He also believes Mo was trying to take advantage of his memory loss by tricking him into falling in love with her so that she could use him like in the past. Everything adds up, leading to Toomtam's quest for revenge. He first blackmails Mo into marrying him. Then, the games begin...
 ​
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54U0Isq7qiI​
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKmycAV0vGk​
 ​
I noticed that this plot is quite similar to the Taiwanese drama, Autumn's Concerto. xD Ultimately, I really just want TooMo in a good slap-kiss lakorn. :coverlaf:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Toomtam and Mo once again showing their closeness. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

^Toomtam was massaging Mo's shoulders/back.

^Toomtam took this picture of Mo, which she uploaded to her IG.

cr: toomtamfc_maeew, momonchanok

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Anonymous, that is the best idea ever. I would love TooMo in a storyline like that too. :) I haven't catched up yet, so i better go watch.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Bieluvr said:
Anonymous, that is the best idea ever. I would love TooMo in a storyline like that too. :) I haven't catched up yet, so i better go watch.
Hehehe. Thank you.  :kiss: :flowers: :heart: I noticed after I reread it that it's similar to Autumn's Concerto. :blush: I honestly don't mind what the storyline is, as long as it's a good slap-kiss lakorn! Because that's what TooMo needs. :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Bieluvr said:
Bieluvr can you translate what TooMo were saying (starting @38:50)? That's when the music starts. Hehehe. I'm guessing they were lightly teasing each other. :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amX5dmAGV8k
cr: onehd

The preview for the next episode is still hilarious! Hahahahhaha!!!!! Mo's sexual sounds!!! :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
eliot244blue said:
I don't watch this sitcom because I don't like this kind of comedy.
But I like Toomtam and Mo and if they ever do a slap and kiss lakorn
with a rscene I would definitely watch it.  :p
OMG it's so great to hear from a new TooMo fan!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :dude: :dude: :dude:

You're not alone! All of TooMo's fans desperately wish to see them in a slap-kiss lakorn with an rscene!!!!!! Even some people who aren't official fans of TooMo yet, want to see them in a slap-kiss lakorn because they see that Toomtam and Mo have potential to be an amazing pair with sizzling chemistry! They said they just need to see TooMo in a slap-kiss lakorn before they can judge TooMo and decide if they're a fan of them or not, because TooMo's projects so far haven't given them enough room at all to explore and showcase their chemistry as costars. But even with what we've seen from TooMo so far, we can tell that they do have chemistry. It's just a question of, how MUCH chemistry do they have? TooMo's chemistry is the best in my opinion because it's so natural and effortless. TooMo connect with each other so naturally and so perfectly. Not to mention, they connect so simply. Just looking at each other with their expressive eyes already shows so much of their emotions for each other.

Oh, how I hope one day TooMo get cast in a slap-kiss lakorn!!!!!!! :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: Seriously, TooMo's chemistry would just explode!!!!!! :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: They'd probably become the next big pair for Exact, like Sean-Esther and Push-Jui. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: The demand for TooMo in a slap-kiss lakorn is high, I don't know why Exact isn't granting fans' wishes. :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Oh goshhh, I can not handle the idea of TooMo in a slap/kiss! That would make me pass out hahaha!!!
And that preview already looks so hilarious in a GIF form, oh goodness. Where am I? I need to start on this asap & fangirl with you, Anony!
Thank you for keeping this thread alive since TooMo truly deserves it.

And that storyline you came up with is very similar to AC but oh goodness, TooMo would take it to another level.
Picturing them in this kind of storyline makes me want to squeal. Ahh, they are so compatible with those kind of scenes!

Please please please, someone listen to us & give them a slap/kiss/revenge lakorn already!!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Anonymous<3 said:
Bieluvr can you translate what TooMo were saying (starting @38:50)? That's when the music starts. Hehehe. I'm guessing they were lightly teasing each other. :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amX5dmAGV8k
cr: onehd

The preview for the next episode is still hilarious! Hahahahhaha!!!!! Mo's sexual sounds!!! :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3:
LOL. I really can't wait for the next one. Want to see TooMo joob gun. Haha. Here's the translation, though i may have some wrong, but I tried my best :)
Toomtam: Ping, where i got the sword from is not important, consider it good that you got the sword to return to the museum (I think that's what it means) And please tell them to take good care of these things (meaning the anitiques) because this will be the proof for the younger generation to see of the troubles our people has gone through.
Mo: Oh, you can speak nicely too, you poisonous fish (once again i think that's what she said) and are you sure you're not involved with those robbers?
Toomtam: I do good but never get good in return, and get seen as a bad person always. Return the sword and get blame that i work with the robbers, came to rescue you, you say i'm one of the bad people. Of course, good people don't have a place.