[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alright almost caught up. So...even though I like the new Pat, why do I feel like she's so distant from her husband? I understand she's a new person and she must be cautious, but that shouldn't be an excuse for Vill's distanced portrayal of Pat and her relationship with her hubby. I would like a scene where she forgets herself for moment and does something physically loving towards Win. Like for example in EP9 when she woke up and saw Win standing over her. Instead of being shocked and questioning him it'd be nice if she woke up and was pleased to see her hubby standing over her. That would've been sweet.
Also, one more complaint. They are soo wasting Tui's precious acting. Win is a character that deserves much more than he has now. Tui is nailing his every emotion, but the writera are kust leaving him at that. He has no character arch, he's just there to be the husband who still cares for his dead wife....and with only one or two scenes. They need to explore his emotions more, they need to show us his every move of weaning him off his depression. I understand Pat is the center, but he's just as important. So...the writers need to focus on him more.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe. I was disappointed that they were revealing Pat's identity to Nudee so soon, but it was a touching revelation. I cried a river......still sobbing as I type and that scene has passed for 10mins.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
i don't know but i don't like pat. part of it is because i don't like jeab to begin with lol. and view's portrayal of pat, i don't feel it; i feel like it's another person. i actually like that win is falling in love with nalan, whom he thinks is a completely different person. wish it was really nalan and not pat haha..that's my storyline.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yes, it's such a pity that Tui is like a side character. Lol Just like how Vill was for Ngao Jai. The storylines are interesting but Aom or the writer doesn't know how to focus on both leads. They always end up focusing way too much on one lead and leaving the other out.

But it's still a pretty interesting lakorn.

Haven't checked on the ratings but man, based on YouTube, this lakorn is doing pretty good. The views are half a million within a day. It's definitely gained grounds. I'm so proud!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
This isn't turning out to be what I had imagined. I want the revenge, I want tui falling head over heals for nalan and then pat revealing her plans. I want pat to be torn between taking revenge and loving her husband. I want less comedy and more push-and-pull of dark emotions, nalan's distance towards tui would make more sense if pat was internally fighting her emotions for tui while taking on revenge. Now it just seems like it isn't pat in nalan's body but a totally different person because she's so distant, not like she hates her husband distant but like she never even knew him, her distance towards you is almost like her distance towards pi.

And I would've been more satisfied with Nudee learning to like nalan on her own instead of after finding out that nalan is pat.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I watch a few eps BUT it's just not my cup of tea , his wife came back in a younger prettier body mean a dream come true to all the husband out there loll no complaints there.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Attempted R scene in episode 14 made me FINNNN and Win's crying was just soooo good I'm so sad that they waited until the last two episodes of the lakorn for them to make up so we basically only get cute scenes in two episodes and that's it... plus I wish Win really fell for Nalan first instead of realizing how similar she was his wife and it's obvious Tui's enjoying kissing Vill more than Jeab with all his excitement in episode 15 in all the kissing scenes :love:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I'm surprise Aom is allowing so many real kisses considering she NEVER did any real kiss scenes in any of her dramas. I've watched that bedroom scene so many times. Tui's acting was awesome. He kissed Vill all over. I was blushing haha.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Did I just read attempt rscene & real kisses??? *run off to watch the latest eps , never mind that I just skip 14 eps after complaining how it's not my cup of coffee or tea or whatever*

nina07

sarNie Adult
Omg yessss I've been repeating that scene over and over again since the episode was uploaded!! ahahahah it's just too cute and you can't help but just blush at the two. Like boy we all know you're having fun with a younger girl with the excuse of your wife in her body :pancarta: I want them to star in another one together but this time like a romantic drama or something lol. Tui's crying was pretty impressive when he found out everything compared to Vill's I didn't see a tear come out of her so she still needs to improve on that as well

Did I just read attempt rscene & real kisses??? *run off to watch the latest eps , never mind that I just skip 14 eps after complaining how it's not my cup of coffee or tea or whatever*
Yes attempted r scene Sarn! her earring even fell off :naughty2:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yeah, Tui is good at those aggressive/sadist role , Im watching the scene right now & my hands automatically creep up & grab my shirt collar as if it's my virtue is being attack & not Vill LOL. He very impressive w/ his raw emotional, the man need a 50 shade of grey 's lakorn