[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

thailakornlover75

sarNie Egg
Omg, just watched episode 7 of nai leh saneha!!! This are getting good, but boring at the same time, i guess you just have to find the in between? I love the funny and loving moments, so cute!! But I dislike how the the problems come up with that other girl.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm having mixed feelings. I'm enjoying it still. I love the interactions between Lan and Win yet at the same time I'm kind of wanting more of something. I want more story and character development. We're on EP 7 already but I feel like we've just started...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't think the lakorn is going anywhere at the moment. It is the 7th episodes but where things are at it is like the 3rd. There are times I am glossing over Vill. When she exaggerates her facial movements I find myself looking over her head lol.

I am still watching it though to my surprise. I'm getting more and more used to Tui in here so hopefully things get better.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
is this supposed to be a remake of ning and patson lakorn? cuz in the that lakorn the nang'ek wasn't married to the pra'ek. anyway, i don't feel that vill is the same person as jieb. found jieb to be annoying anyway (isn't she always though? lol never liked her as an actress) cuz she's always jealous of her husband. it also doesn't make sense that just a change of heart can change the soul too. nice pairing but maybe new storyline be better.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
is this supposed to be a remake of ning and patson lakorn? cuz in the that lakorn the nang'ek wasn't married to the pra'ek. anyway, i don't feel that vill is the same person as jieb. found jieb to be annoying anyway (isn't she always though? lol never liked her as an actress) cuz she's always jealous of her husband. it also doesn't make sense that just a change of heart can change the soul too. nice pairing but maybe new storyline be better.
No not a remake. That was Hua Jai Mee Ngao and it was remade with Donut, Tono, and Fair.