[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Yeah, Tui is good at those aggressive/sadist role , Im watching the scene right now & my hands automatically creep up & grab my shirt collar as if it's my virtue is being attack & not Vill LOL. He very impressive w/ his raw emotional, the man need a 50 shade of grey 's lakorn
He oozes sexxy every time he's on screen even if he's just standing there with a poopy face lmao. God he has me melting. I think that's one main reason why I kept watching this lakorn haha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Man Tui has it good. He got his wife back in a younger body hahahha. How can he not love that life?

Tui was really good in the emotional scenes...he made Vill look amateur. Girl, need to fake some tears. She pretty much squint her eyes and still can't force them tears to come out. Tui on the other hand, has tears rolling for the both of them lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yup. He in heaven. And is it just me or does anyone notice Tui's lip bitting smug look on his face when he w/ his wife