[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, they're all bad. Lol Even Aom's cameo was like eh.

I love Vill to bits but I have always been vocal that she's not a strong crier. I rarely see tears when she's acting in an ongoing scene. Yes, she can cry when she just sits there and thinks about things but that's not good enough. Someone please tell her to improve on her crying scenes or else Tae Pang Korn isn't going to be that enjoyable for me especially when it's such a heart wrenching storyline. Lol

But if you look pass all of the flaws like all of the dramas right now, it's funny and I just take it as it is.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I don't get Aom acting in here even if it's a few minutes. I think her face stole my attention and not in a good way. Also, perhaps she has been behind the camera for too long but she's not good in her appearance. I guessed when you realized the acting isn't good you actually starting to see major flaws in everyone. But I am going to continue because sometimes things that are bad is good hahahah

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
I have just finished watching episode 2 and I'm not digging the acting so far. As much as I like Vill, I not feeling her emotions. I hope she can pull it for Tae Pang Korn too. Aom's appearance is kind of awkward. I'll wait to see how the next episode is like.

Last edited:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It was funny when Pat in Lan's body woke up because the scenes of Jeab and Vill alternating in the mirrors, their nail colors were different. Lol

Byebye: Yeah, some lakorns are so bad that they're fun to talk about like Tui and Kwan's. Lol I don't think this one will be as bad but it could have been a lot better. I hope once Pat enters the company again, Vill would settle down as Pat'a calmer and sophisticated side.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill's acting is finally settling down as Pat in Episode 4, as she enters the workforce. Vill is so gorgeous in here plus she looks quite professional.

Seems like people like this. Hahah. Congrats to Aom, then.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, I keep forgetting that this is in the end a romance comedy, so there are some pretty comedic scenes for Vill. The way she tries to seduce Win and he rejects her. Lol Vill is still a bit twitchy but I think that's part of the comedy part. Lol

Joon is the best, though. I wished I had a bestie like that.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't know, episodes 4 still makes me think they could have had Vill's character a bit more polished. Her facial expressions at some points are so exaggerated so it makes Pat in a sense cartoonish ;).

And Vill missed the mark with her crying when she first met Tui' son. She should be crying with tears because it was coming from Lan's point of her. I mean, her eyes are squeezed together but I was looking real hard for the tears. It didn't matter if Tui understood the situation or not it was a moment of mother and son...then she wiped away invisible tears hahahha

And Pita? Is that her name the secretary with the ugly eyelashes. Good gosh, someone should tell her to lay off on them it looks hideous on her. And the surrounding characters acting is not very good...I actually paid close attention to them lol.

But Vill is so pretty with her hair and wardrobes. I just love the way her hair is pulled back...it makes her look like a woman but I wished they would have her act in accordance to her look. Jeab is all woman...Vill is still trying to transition herself..I hope it's soon though. But I don't see it happening till perhaps she falls for Tui.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I really liked episode 4. I'm happy that they focus solely on Pat, er Lan, and they showed us what her future goals are. It's a bit unbelievable that Pat is adapting so well to her new body/identity, but I guess that's who Pat is; she's strong, feisty, driven, and independent. Doesn't matter if her hubby cheated on her or she died and came back to life, she's just gonna suck it up like the boss that she is and make the best out of it.

One thing is though, it doesn't take long for one to figure out Win is not a player, so how are they gonna stretch that out for 10+ episodes without dragging?? They should've added some mystery like Pat trying to find out if her husband plotted her death or find out who plotted her death. I think someone mentioned something like that a while back. That adds enough substance to span the lakorn out at least 10+ episodes long.

My Favorite Scenes:
-Pat reunites with Win: I felt Pat's longing for Win and Win's loneliness without Pat. The music cued right at the moment. It was quite a romantic scene.
-Pat reunites with Bos: I teared up during this scene. Vill couldn't bring tears to her own eyes, but it brought tears to my eyes. Just the thought of a mother missing her child and not being able to embrace her child as hers just broke my heart. And when she hugged him tightly....sniff sniff.
-Bos shows Lan Pat's picture: I teared up the most during this scene. It was an overall touching scene. If only Vill knew how to cry. Haha.

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
I just noticed. In this lakorn there are Toomtam's ex-girlfriend, girlfriend, and lakorn girlfriend(Vill!:p)
What an awkward situation.

I like Vill's acting as a business woman. And the moment she met her son, her facial expression looks good to me. not much tears haha but it was okay.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think Aom likes the exaggeration to make it comedic. Vill can do comedy without the exaggerations like the series Ruk Fun Thalob. Lol I think it's Aom's style like My Girl where everything was OVERRRR jing jing. Haha.

Pat probably feels like Win is a smooth cheater. Haha, been married for so many years and just discovered it, so it's gonna take some time.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't know why Aom likes that style because Aom has never overacted. At least from my pov. She was always natural. I don't mind overreacting when it's necessary, but I don't think this lakorn requires it. Haha.

I guess it'll take time to forgive, especially from Pat who has scene her mom suffer. She did catch Win red handed, so I'll give her that. I'm just too impatient. Haha.

Anyone subbing this? I would totally rewatch it subbed.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ying Ying is Toomtam's current girlfriend. She's Pat's sister, the chef girl. May is Toomtam's ex-girlfriend, the one who plays the nurse who crushes on Lan's hubby.

Well, when Toomtam and May broke up last year, May already moved on with someone else at the end of last year. Plus, Toomtam and Ying Ying just officially became an item later this year. Filming for this lakorn probably ended even before Toomtam and Ying Ying hooked up, so it's not that awkward. Hahaha. The thought of it is, though. Lol Plus, I don't think they'll meet each other much at all in here.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ying Ying is Toomtam's current girlfriend. She's Pat's sister, the chef girl. May is Toomtam's ex-girlfriend, the one who plays the nurse who crushes on Lan's hubby.

Well, when Toomtam and May broke up last year, May already moved on with someone else at the end of last year. Plus, Toomtam and Ying Ying just officially became an item later this year. Filming for this lakorn probably ended even before Toomtam and Ying Ying hooked up, so it's not that awkward. Hahaha. The thought of it is, though. Lol Plus, I don't think they'll meet each other much at all in here.
Omg. Really?! I didn't even recognize May. Haha. His women look very similar though haha.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So watching episodes 5 kind of give me pause on Tui/Vill as a couple because when Jeab is on screen she just proved how great of a chemistry she has with Tui and dampened Tui and Vill.

I think they work better because their couple is a mature one. The simple calmness of their relationship makes it believable and Tui comes across like a deeply loved man. Granted, Pat is a youngster compared to Lan but the contrast just makes me want Tui to reunite with his late wife.

Vill could still be a defiant girl with her new self but Aom has Vill make it too much of a different than Jeab...and Vill I noticed in here does a lot of neck movement lol

I will continue the lakorn though because I love the resort hahhaa...it's so beautiful.