[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Pat will stay in Lan's body and end up with Win. Lol
Your last sentence is what I'm afraid of, and what I'm not liking about this storyline. I don't like the idea of Pat taken over Lan's body for eternity. I get the second chance opportunity for Pat to know the truth about her husband, so she can leave this world or go to her next life in peace and harmony. However, I'm not liking the idea of inhabiting Lan's body forever. If life is that easy, how great would that be. I would love for those who left me early in life, come back to me in a form of another person's body, but no it can't be done, and I wouldn't like it as well. Lan's has a life before Pat enters her body and I think it's a little unfair and selfish for the story to completely erased her life's story for the benefit of Pat's story. I know Pat in Lan's body will learn about Lan's life, but it's still feel wrong to me. Lan's life was already so sad, I don't like the idea of her being use for Pat's own selfish acts and revenge.

If we can't get two souls sharing the same body, then I would prefer a sad ending. An ending where Pat exists Lan's body and transcends to heaven, or to her next life instead of the happy ever after of her still in Lan's body.

KuvYogLadyLaLa

sarNie Egg
From the Youtube summary which may not be all accurate due to lack of details, Pat wakes up as Nalan and decides to not live her life as Lan and takes off to live with her gay friend. Her gay friend at first doesn't believe Pat as Lan but he still helps her.

Win is so heartbroken over Pat's death that he hits depression and doesn't have the heart to do anything until his Mom reminds him that he still has a son to take care of, so he musters up strength and works hard at the company and taking care of his son. Pat as Lan happens to attend one of the work parties and witnesses Win happy and cherry without her and plans to take revenge. Pat learns that Tanwa is a chef at Win's hotel and is at odds with Win's sister, Wadee. Pat uses this opportunity to apply and become Wadee's secretary and tries to seduce Win, make him fall in love with her as Lan, then dump him to make him hurt. But Win has no eyes and heart for Lan. However, he starts seeing some resemblance of Pat in her Lan. Pat later decided to tell Tanwa and Wadee the truth about her identity.

Pee, Nalan's husband has been trying to reconcile with her to further use her and learns about the truth from May, who plays as Lan's nurse and Pitta, who plays as Jeab's secretary. Pat decides to tell Win the truth one day as she realizes that she misunderstood all along and Win only loves her but Pitta tells Win that Pat as Lan is making everything up, so stay tuned and find out how Pat as Lan can convince Win in believing her. Lol

Depends on how much I like this drama, I may read the summaries on TrueLife if they're up but for now, I'm still okay.

Thanks for the summary. I am piss. I want Lan and Win. Not Win and Pat inside Lan body. I demand a new slap and kiss lakorn for Vill and Tui.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Yeah, it's understandable. Pat won't stay in Lan's body forever, only one lifetime. Lol

In a lot of the soul switching dramas, one person really dies. Like in Grate and Matt's, Koy really ends up dying. It's a little bit different on how they choose to play around with the switching bodies and such, but one person ends up saying goodbye. Even in the one with Donut and Tono, Grate and Janie, and Boy and Bella's.

I don't mind Pat in Lan's body. Sometimes, that's fate. If you believe in karma or past sins or past relations, perhaps Lan owes Pat, so Lan has to leave early while giving Pat a second chance at life? Lol I don't know. I'll take this lakorn as it comes.

Haha, but Lan isn't nang'ake, it's Pat. And Win is Pat's husband. Is it fair that Lan has to leave while Pat gets a second chance? Maybe not. But you can't blame Pat because it's Lan's father who stole Pat's heart to give to Lan resulting in reviving Pat. If the father never did that, both girls would be dead and there would be no storyline. Lol So if both girls had to be dead, then we should be happy if one survives even if that's Pat in Lan's body.

If Win was to fall in love with Lan as Lan, then this wouldn't be a soul switching lakorn. Lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Your last sentence is what I'm afraid of, and what I'm not liking about this storyline. I don't like the idea of Pat taken over Lan's body for eternity. I get the second chance opportunity for Pat to know the truth about her husband, so she can leave this world or go to her next life in peace and harmony. However, I'm not liking the idea of inhabiting Lan's body forever. If life is that easy, how great would that be. I would love for those who left me early in life, come back to me in a form of another person's body, but no it can't be done, and I wouldn't like it as well. Lan's has a life before Pat enters her body and I think it's a little unfair and selfish for the story to completely erased her life's story for the benefit of Pat's story. I know Pat in Lan's body will learn about Lan's life, but it's still feel wrong to me. Lan's life was already so sad, I don't like the idea of her being use for Pat's own selfish acts and revenge.

If we can't get two souls sharing the same body, then I would prefer a sad ending. An ending where Pat exists Lan's body and transcends to heaven, or to her next life instead of the happy ever after of her still in Lan's body.
We have the same idea @Pooh4ever haha that's one good explanation about Lan. I'm not good at explaining.... :angel10:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
We have the same idea @Pooh4ever haha that's one good explanation about Lan. I'm not good at explaining.... :angel10:
Gosh I'm glad there's someone that agrees with me. Everyone seems to be okay with the idea of Pat inhabiting Lan's body and using her body for her own greed and having her own happiness in someone else body lol. I just think it's wrong and disrespectful of Lan's body. I know the story is about Pat, and she's the main character of the lakorn, but I still don't like the idea. But then again, maybe I should watch a little more of the lakorn before I make my final judgement of the show as a whole , but if the summary provided by @aiyaja is indeed true to the lakorn, then I must say I'm a little disappointed in it.

^Yeah, it's understandable. Pat won't stay in Lan's body forever, only one lifetime. Lol

In a lot of the soul switching dramas, one person really dies. Like in Grate and Matt's, Koy really ends up dying. It's a little bit different on how they choose to play around with the switching bodies and such, but one person ends up saying goodbye. Even in the one with Donut and Tono, Grate and Janie, and Boy and Bella's.

I don't mind Pat in Lan's body. Sometimes, that's fate. If you believe in karma or past sins or past relations, perhaps Lan owes Pat, so Lan has to leave early while giving Pat a second chance at life? Lol I don't know. I'll take this lakorn as it comes.

Haha, but Lan isn't nang'ake, it's Pat. And Win is Pat's husband. Is it fair that Lan has to leave while Pat gets a second chance? Maybe not. But you can't blame Pat because it's Lan's father who stole Pat's heart to give to Lan resulting in reviving Pat. If the father never did that, both girls would be dead and there would be no storyline. Lol So if both girls had to be dead, then we should be happy if one survives even if that's Pat in Lan's body.

If Win was to fall in love with Lan as Lan, then this wouldn't be a soul switching lakorn. Lol
Did he stole the heart, or did he ask Win for permission? There's a big difference there. And I'm fine with the idea of Lan being spiritually dead, and Pat "borrowing" Lan's body to find her truth and peace and resolve all her misunderstandings, but I just don't want her to live in Lan's body for another chance in life. That's why her leaving Lan's body at the end would be the most ideal ending for me. Heartbreaking indeed, but it's part of life.

I guess if Lan was a more rai character then maybe I wouldn't be so objective of the idea of Pat inhabiting Lan's body and having a second chance of happiness with her husband. However, Lan is such a sad character. Not only is she physically sick, but she's so innocent and nice. Her last breathing moment as herself is witnessing her husband in bed with another girl. No one deserved that kind of ending. If anything, I would rather Lan getting that second chance instead of Pat lol. Being able to be physically healthy for once in her life, and having a husband that loves her unconditionally.

This might be the reason why I'm so against the idea of Pat in Lan's body lol. Lan, as a character, is so nice that I just think it's disrespectful for Pat to use her body for her own jealous, revenge stupidity.

KuvYogLadyLaLa

sarNie Egg
Oh great. Is this another Sud Sai Pan? Love Sud Sai Pan because Vill played both character but they are misleading us who the nang'ek is. Tell you OneHD give us awesome beginning but shitty ending.

Gosh I'm glad there's someone that agrees with me. Everyone seems to be okay with the idea of Pat inhabiting Lan's body and using her body for her own greed and having her own happiness in someone else body lol. I just think it's wrong and disrespectful of Lan's body. I know the story is about Pat, and she's the main character of the lakorn, but I still don't like the idea. But then again, maybe I should watch a little more of the lakorn before I make my final judgement of the show as a whole , but if the summary provided by @aiyaja is indeed true to the lakorn, then I must say I'm a little disappointed in it.

Did he stole the heart, or did he ask Win for permission? There's a big difference there. And I'm fine with the idea of Lan being spiritually dead, and Pat "borrowing" Lan's body to find her truth and peace and resolve all her misunderstandings, but I just don't want her to live in Lan's body for another chance in life. That's why her leaving Lan's body at the end would be the most ideal ending for me. Heartbreaking indeed, but it's part of life.

I guess if Lan was a more rai character then maybe I wouldn't be so objective of the idea of Pat inhabiting Lan's body and having a second chance of happiness with her husband. However, Lan is such a sad character. Not only is she physically sick, but she's so innocent and nice. Her last breathing moment as herself is witnessing her husband in bed with another girl. No one deserved that kind of ending. If anything, I would rather Lan getting that second chance instead of Pat lol. Being able to be physically healthy for once in her life, and having a husband that loves her unconditionally.

This might be the reason why I'm so against the idea of Pat in Lan's body lol. Lan, as a character, is so nice that I just think it's disrespectful for Pat to use her body for her own jealous, revenge stupidity.

I may not understand Thai fully but from the preview look like Win donate Pat organ. I can be wrong. I against Pat being is Lan body. Bit off topic but this just remind me of Ghost Whisper when Melinda Husband Jim went into Sam body.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
The writer need to give Lan a second chance as well. Yes, Pat is the main character but she's not the only one who found out her husband was on bed with another woman. How about the poor Lan? It's not fair for her to leave like that and while someone is using her body for own good. Remember, in Pat case, she just misunderstanding her husband, but Lan's husband is really cheated on her, so they should also give her second chance if so I don't care she die in the end and take her body with her. GODDD life is unfair even in the lakorn. lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Oh great. Is this another Sud Sai Pan? Love Sud Sai Pan because Vill played both character but they are misleading us who the nang'ek is. Tell you OneHD give us awesome beginning but shitty ending.

I may not understand Thai fully but from the preview look like Win donate Pat organ. I can be wrong. I against Pat being is Lan body. Bit off topic but this just remind me of Ghost Whisper when Melinda Husband Jim went into Sam body.
YEP Win donated it. That's why Lan's dad was so thankful in preview "Thank you for saving my daughter's life"

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Everyone's got good points.

I think a good ending is Pat leaving Lun's body after finding peace with her hubby. A plus is Pat finding justice for Lan. Lun's father knows about the husband's cheating ways so it's not hard for Pat to find out. When she finds out Lan was cheated on maybe her feary heart might just take revenge on the husband as well not just for Lun , but for all wives out there, just like herself.

I haven't seen EP2 and I'm anxious to. Haha.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If Pat stays in Lan's body forever to me that's wrong. If Win is making love...he is doing so with Lan's body. He cannot see the soul therefore, it comes across as Lan being used and that feels wrong.

Because Win will always love his wife knowing she's alive through someone else. To make this lakorn work someone has to say goodbye. And since Pat is the one that's actually dead with no visible body she needs to go. Let her have her peace in solving whatever she needs in order to leave the world then she needs to puff out of earth. I just don't like that he's touching one body and thinking of another.

We'll see how it plays out but from the summary...if that's how it's truly is I might not finished another Vill's lakorn.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I see your points of view. But it is what it is. Lol I'm just going to go with the flow.

Like Pidsawat, did I entirely agree with the storyline? No. But I still stuck it through because of so many other elements that made it worthwhile.

I don't know if this lakorn will change its direction and storyline but just letting y'all know how this soul switching thing is being used in here.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oo! An interesting twist to the ending is Lun doesn't actually die! After Pat finds peace and leaves for good Lun returns to her body and decides to leave her cheating husband. After her recovery, she meets Win for the first time and becomes attracted to Win. Win sees Lun this time as Lun and, since he has already loved Lun when Pat was in her body, decides maybe he should just move on with the real Lun. We end with a open ending!! Hehe. If only...

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Oo! An interesting twist to the ending is Lun doesn't actually die! After Pat finds peace and leaves for good Lun returns to her body and decides to leave her cheating husband. After her recovery, she meets Win for the first time and becomes attracted to Win. Win sees Lun this time as Lun and, since he has already loved Lun when Pat was in her body, decides maybe he should just move on with the real Lun. We end with a open ending!! Hehe. If only...
That's a good twist.... I like it :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I was wondering.... based off Lan's physical weakness, did she and her husband ever consummated their marriage? Since there's no English subtitles out yet, I wasn't sure if it was mentioned at all for an explanation as to why Lan's husband cheated on her. :confused12:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I was wondering.... based off Lan's physical weakness, did she and her husband ever consummated their marriage? Since there's no English subtitles out yet, I wasn't sure if it was mentioned at all for an explanation as to why Lan's husband cheated on her. :confused12:
I don't think they had that kind of relationship as you mentioned it's probably because of her physical weakness. I don't think he loved her, but her money. He knew her father would do everything for her.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Also, another question, why was that only one episode was aired? Will it just be this week, or is this lakorn supposed to air one episode per week?:confused12: