[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Episode 1 Thoughts:

- Wow, didn't expect that kiss from Jeab. Hehe. I think Jeab and Tui look so good together. Jeab isn't that great of an actress, but I'm kind of glad Aom chose Jeab instead of herself because Jeab is taller and suits Tui more.
- That katoey guy is cute. Hehe.
- I'm so glad to see Vill again it's been eternity. Can't wait to see her chemistry with Tui.
- Jeab and Tui have surprisingly good chemistry. I really like this calming non-lustful character of Tui's.
- Aom!!! Aww....after seeing Tui and Aom I'm having Singh and Nuan fever.
- I like how they executed that temple scene.
- So I see Pat is the hot headed and jealous wife. I sense insecurity and trouble!
- Oo Kaew is trouble. Open your eyes Pat!
- Poor Win, he's so innocent. Pat is just too quick to jump to conclusions.
- Ok, I see why Pat's like that. Her own father was a cheater. I'm glad they gave us Pat's background so we'll understand her.
- So far I'm liking how they're introducing all the characters.
- At least the father knows about the fiance's untrustworthy side.
- Wonder who the actor playing Lun's brother is, he's cute.
- The OST reminds me of Ngao Jai.
- Ok I'm getting annoyed with that ONE raised brow expression from the actor playing the cheater.
- What instigating b*tches! What's Kaew's purpose in ruining Win amd Pat's relationship anyway? To be with Win and take over the hotel?
- Oh no Win!!
- So Win was a player. I had hoped he was not. Oh well.
- Darn it right at the most important part.

I'm hooked! I really like this first episode. I'm proud of my Aom! Now let's hope the upcoming episodes live up to this first episode.
I really like the pace and gradual introduction of all the characters. I like that they focused on our main lead and the cheating issue she's been dealing with all her life. I like our leads, Aom did a great job casting everyone. For a first, I think Aom's off to a good start. Though it reminds me of Hua Jai Mee Ngao, I'm liking it! 9/10 for a first episode. -1 for not really liking the opening theme. Hehe.

KuvYogLadyLaLa

sarNie Egg
OMG! I absolutely love Vill, Tui and Jieb. I hope OneHD don't disappoint. They have habit of giving us very good lakorns than BAM they give us stupid ending.

Here I hope will happen. That Pat will only be in Naluntha body from time to time. Sound stupid but that the only way Kawin will love Naluntha for who she is.

How can one feel so insecure in their relationship. But Tui look find as hell. So no wonder she doesn't trust him. LOL!

I have so much to say but it doesn't seem to come out in writing. So gonna leave it at this and come back when my thoughts are more gather.

Maybe Vill and Tui will meet in episode 3. I am so pump and this lakorn is giving me the adrenaline rush.

So glad to see Aom even though she was in and out.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Okay I just saw the first episode without subs, so I'm guessing my way through the episode lol. I have to agree with @phatman I'm liking the chemistry between Tui and Jeab. They look really good together and I just love how Win just have heart eyes whenever he looks at his wife. It's so cute. The kiss....ADORABLE!!! I sort of want Pat to continued to stay around for a little longer so I can see the cuteness of Win and Pat lol. But man, she does have some major trust issue, but for a good reason with her family background and everything. So Win once cheated on her before too, right? There was a flashback of him being extremely cozy to some girl and got caught by Pat.

And poor Vill, well her character that is lol. She has a bad heart, and an even worst husband. But I really like her dad, well the actor that plays her dad. He plays the nice and understanding father so well. I'm glad he's Vill's character dad.

So far, I do like the first episode a lot, so I'm certainly going to continued to watch it. Hopefully someone would subbed this because I think I might enjoy it a lot more if I can understand it lol. I guess I'm just happy to see Vill again. It's been a while since I've last seen her drama.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I don't think Win cheated on Pat because he looks really super in love with Pat. I hope we get more background of those flashback.....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't think Win cheated on Pat because he looks really super in love with Pat. I hope we get more background of those flashback.....
I thought so too, but Pat kept repeating to herself "...he's going back to his jao choo ways..." implicating that he was once a player. In that flashback we also hear Win pleading to Pat saying, "...this is the last time, I won't do it anymore..." Also implicating that he did cheat on her. Therefore, I hope we get a better explanation via flashbacks of Win's jao choo ways, proving his innocence. Was he really a cheater or was he just too friendly towards girls? Answer us Aom! Haha.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I thought so too, but Pat kept repeating to herself "...he's going back to his jao choo ways..." implicating that he was once a player. In that flashback we also hear Win pleading to Pat saying, "...this is the last time, I won't do it anymore..." Also implicating that he did cheat on her. Therefore, I hope we get a better explanation via flashbacks of Win's jao choo ways, proving his innocence. Was he really a cheater or was he just too friendly towards girls? Answer us Aom! Haha.
This is complicated how Aom make Pra'ek a cheater lol. Hoping him to prove his innocence, flashback didn't tell us much. He said "this is the last time, I won't do it anymore" though Pat thought he was cheating, I bet what he meant "this is the last time, and I won't be friendly with them next time" :confused12: Who knows.
I wanna cry seeing flashback of Pat's family matter so I see why.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Maybe I'll start this weekend so I can join the conversation here. Man...I've missed seeing Vill. Her last drama after Ngao Jai was not my cup of tea. Tui is eye candy haha.
I don't know about upcoming episode but I know you will love ep1

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm okay. I have to watch the next few episodes to determine if I like it or not. Episode 1 was okay. The acting was a bit bleh, even Vill. I don't like it when Aom controls Vill's acting, comes off very fake and shaky. Vill didn't look as natural as the sick and weak Lan.

The wardrobe, locations, homes, and filmography was gorgeous though. Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm okay. I have to watch the next few episodes to determine if I like it or not. Episode 1 was okay. The acting was a bit bleh, even Vill. I don't like it when Aom controls Vill's acting, comes off very fake and shaky. Vill didn't look as natural as the sick and weak Lan.

The wardrobe, locations, homes, and filmography was gorgeous though. Lol
Yeah her acting did seem a bit forced.