[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I don't think we have to worry about Vill having homewrecking news with Tui because th media will be more focus on Aom and Tui.
Haha. True. Awe Tui and Aom, they'd be such a hot couple. Oh well They look good with their current spouses so whatever.

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
Agree that if Vill has an official boyfriend, she will receive less negative effect from media and antifans. But that's in case her half is trustworthy and protective over her.
So sad but I must say that I still worry a lot about Vill's sense of man. Of course we aren't insiders to know the truth but through some past events of her, I doubt it.
Haizzz may my suspicion about her and Boy's brother is not true >< or I'll feel heart-broken and disappointed
Still have no info about this lakorn huh? Hope it won't disappear like Chai Mai Ying Ji Tae before

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Even if Vill had an official bf, the drama won't stop. They have it in for her and even more so due to the cheating koojins-turn-true. I'm sure the media will make up some news that her and her bf were arguing cus of her flirteous nature ect ect. Lol girl can't win.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Even if Vill had an official bf, the drama won't stop. They have it in for her and even more so due to the cheating koojins-turn-true. I'm sure the media will make up some news that her and her bf were arguing cus of her flirteous nature ect ect. Lol girl can't win.

Seem like the lakorn won't end easily as we thought

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, the media is out to get her either way. She can't win. Lol

Oh well. Just do your best Vill and God will handle the rest.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Yeah, the media is out to get her either way. She can't win. Lol

Oh well. Just do your best Vill and God will handle the rest.

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
So still nothing new from this project huh? Hope it's not canceled
I really wanna see Vill as much as possible cuz recently she hides herself too much, ALTK production is greedy with their BTS pics too
Or there's some problem with pra'ek casting huh?? If not any Exact actors are available now, let's invite others outside.... Even Tui is ok with me now. What I yearn is just confirmation soon

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh wow, Aom just confirmed Tui as the pra'ek and she said she just got the script and he fits the role. She said to Stay tune for more news.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh wow, Aom just confirmed Tui as the pra'ek and she said she just got the script and he fits the role. She said to Stay tune for more news.

No way?!?!?!? So Tui and Vill????? Really?????? They're such a ... an odd pair! HAHA. I can't imagine the two together at all. I just can't. HAHA.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
lol...we can't picture them together because Wee/Chit is still fresh on our mind. They were so bad that they are good. He's going to look older than usual when next to Vill. But hey, I don't think they are going to be as bad as Preem and Poh or Nok C. and Namfon.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
lol...we can't picture them together because Wee/Chit is still fresh on our mind. They were so bad that they are good. He's going to look older than usual when next to Vill. But hey, I don't think they are going to be as bad as Preem and Poh or Nok C. and Namfon.

Haha. Yeah, I can't get Kwan and Tui off my mind. Grr. 

OMG, yes, at least Tui still looks GOOD.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
No way?!?!?!? So Tui and Vill????? Really?????? They're such a ... an odd pair! HAHA. I can't imagine the two together at all. I just can't. HAHA.
She only confirmed Tui, didn't mention who the nang'ek will be or the name of the lakorn.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
She only confirmed Tui, didn't mention who the nang'ek will be or the name of the lakorn.

Oh good. I hope it's someone else. Wait....there IS no one else! ACK. I hope it's' Vill!! HAHA. There's no other actress in Exact that I like!! UNLESS Aom casts herself. HEHE. I'd be sooo happy!! Until she casts herself I want Vill!! HAHA.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol yeah exact has very limited nang'ek that i like watching. I like esther too but even she is younger then Vill. Hoefully it isn't Pang cus even though i like her, To me she is not nang'ek material.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Ouch in Exact I like no one other than Vill. So
Hope she cast Vill even though they might be an odd pair I don't mind at all!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol yeah exact has very limited nang'ek that i like watching. I like esther too but even she is younger then Vill. Hoefully it isn't Pang cus even though i like her, To me she is not nang'ek material.

I like Esther, but not as nang'ek, so no Esther. Plus, she's even younger than Vill like you mentioned. Haha. No Pang too. Hehe.

VILLNAN said:
Ouch in Exact I like no one other than Vill. So
Hope she cast Vill even though they might be an odd pair I don't mind at all!

Yeah, if Aom doesn't choose herself I'd rather watch the odd pair that consists of people I actually like!

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
Damn my Tuikwan obsession wont allow me to fall in love with this couple if Tui and Vill will pair up haha but if any actress that gets to do real kissing with Tui, I prefer it to be Vill LOL Love that girl. But thats so weird how Tui willing to do more lakorns now, isnt he supposed to be really busy? Does that mean the chance of my Tuikwan reunion is high????? LOL JK BUT BUT I HOPE THIS IS A SLAPKISS. CAN YOU GUYS IMAGINE HOW HOT IT WOULD. I MEAN THIS TIME THERE WILL BE REAL KISSING SCENE NOT NECK SNIFFING