[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
Finally, there's info abt Vill's next project. So no SonVill and PushVill for me this year.
I don't know much about this pra'ek, he looks a little old to Vill. He's married right? Through your posts, he seems to be a good actor.
But can we change the pra'ek or Vill plays another lakorn ?
Idk, just this couple looks so odd with me :(

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
Tui and Aom used to date and he cheated on her too...so I guess they have put the past well in the past to work together again. Vill, was way too over the top in NJ. I think, if it's a subtle thing she does best but when it calls for comedy she tends to overact a bit. But I do like her smile when she does exaggerate though lol. I remembered when she smiled at one scene in NJ she reminded me of Siwon of Super Junior hahahh not sure why though.
Both Vill and Siwon's smiles have those "lines" around their mouths like a parenthesis, (^____^). Hahaha. :yahoo:

Vill went over the top in LNF but it came out really cute but for Ngao Jai, perhaps her character was all over the place, it wasn't as uniformed and polished.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Nini611 said:
Finally, there's info abt Vill's next project. So no SonVill and PushVill for me this year.
I don't know much about this pra'ek, he looks a little old to Vill. He's married right? Through your posts, he seems to be a good actor.
But can we change the pra'ek or Vill plays another lakorn ?
Idk, just this couple looks so odd with me :(
I wouldn't say Tui is a "great" actor per se. He's been acting for a while now, but he's okay.

I think it would be a nice change for Vill to act with Tui. I'm just not too sure how confirmed this is because there's nothing set in stone yet. Like I said, it's odd to even have Tui in here because of 1. Aom 2. Tui in One HD? 3. Tui almost didn't have time to film the one with Kwan. So let's all wait and see.

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
aiyaja said:
I wouldn't say Tui is a "great" actor per se. He's been acting for a while now, but he's okay.

I think it would be a nice change for Vill to act with Tui. I'm just not too sure how confirmed this is because there's nothing set in stone yet. Like I said, it's odd to even have Tui in here because of 1. Aom 2. Tui in One HD? 3. Tui almost didn't have time to film the one with Kwan. So let's all wait and see.
So he's under CH7 right? We don't know abt the plot yet but if this lakorn requires a pra'ek with matured looks and good acting, can P'Aom cast Weir instead? Lol I will feel better if WeirVil acts together
Anyways, hope this project isnt like Chai Mai Ying Ji Tae. Appeared for a while then went nowhere. Though with Aom, I think this lakorn will have confirmed info soon

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Nini611 said:
So he's under CH7 right? We don't know abt the plot yet but if this lakorn requires a pra'ek with matured looks and good acting, can P'Aom cast Weir instead? Lol I will feel better if WeirVil acts together
Anyways, hope this project isnt like Chai Mai Ying Ji Tae. Appeared for a while then went nowhere. Though with Aom, I think this lakorn will have confirmed info soon
I believe Tui isn't contracted with anyone. He usually acts for Ch. 7, but he's free lance. Weir on the other hand is contracted with Ch. 7 and even if he wasn't, Ch. 7 would never allow Weir to pair up with someone else outside of Ch. 7 if he still wishes to work with them. Even the actresses at Ch. 7 haven't made their rounds with him yet. Hahaha. Weir is their hottest actor there, there's no way that's going to happen. :lol: Sadly. I would like to see Weir and Vill one day too. ^_^

Aom and Vill are close, so yes, this project has more chances of falling through. I'm just not sure about Tui but hey, surprise me.

I'm not even waiting for the confirmation of the pra'ake, I just want to know what genre this will be or which lakorn, actually, and who's the director?! :ph34r:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill wasn't that that bad in certain comedic scenes in Ngao Jai. She made me laugh in certain scenes. Hahaha.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait what?!?!?! Tui as in msfrs Tui as in THE Tui that cheated on her and broke up with her while she was lying in the hospital? THAT Tui? She would cast him in her lakorn? :scratchhead2:  I don't know, this one would be unbelievable for me.

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
aiyaja said:
Vill wasn't that that bad in certain comedic scenes in Ngao Jai. She made me laugh in certain scenes. Hahaha.
Agree! Vill's not bad at comedy as long as she can control her acting a little bit. If this lakorn is comedic genre, it's more reasonable if the pra'ek is the same age or younger than Vill, it's better. Otherwise, I think Aom should make a straight lakorn or slap/kiss genre to suit well with them.
Totally agree with you that we should have another director..I still feel uneasy of NJ in some way

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
WHERE'S PHATMAN?!!! Where art thou? She's gonna like this thread! Haha. It's ONE HD, real kisses, tugs, pulls, grabs, pushes, hugs, and did I mention, lip lock? Hahah.

I hope Tui is aggressive in here. :woot:
I'm here!! Oh wow, Tui and Vill? Is this for reals?? Haha. I feel like someone's playing a joke! First of all, isn't Tui with CH7?? Second of all, wtdjsj? They're going to be an odd pair. Haha. Vill looks too babyish for Tui. Haha. She's only a year younger than Kwan, but she's just so young looking. I don't know what I feel right now. Excited that Tui is in another lakorn and confused...because I don't know if I like Tui and Vill together or not. Haha. Okay, I'm just gonna wait until the fitting to make any judgement on the two. Who knows they may turn out hot. Haha.

Still can't believe they're pairing??!! Haha. Aiyaja I thought you just mistakenly
wrote Tui's name instead of New. Hahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
Tui and Aom used to date and he cheated on her too...so I guess they have put the past well in the past to work together again. Vill, was way too over the top in NJ. I think, if it's a subtle thing she does best but when it calls for comedy she tends to overact a bit. But I do like her smile when she does exaggerate though lol. I remembered when she smiled at one scene in NJ she reminded me of Siwon of Super Junior hahahh not sure why though.
Awe, did my Tui really cheat I Aom????

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Nini611 said:
Yeah I don't consider Tui to be a great actor, but he's good. Good enough for my weak heart. Haha.

Weir and Vill...hmm...? I don't mind haha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Wait what?!?!?! Tui as in msfrs Tui as in THE Tui that cheated on her and broke up with her while she was lying in the hospital? THAT Tui? She would cast him in her lakorn? :scratchhead2:  I don't know, this one would be unbelievable for me.
That's what I said too. Pantip sources aren't always accurate. I'm still hoping perhaps things will change when they confirm this.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
That's what I said too. Pantip sources aren't always accurate. I'm still hoping perhaps things will change when they confirm this.

Same here hoping for changing

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I just really want to know what genre...errrr. We probably won't know until they announce it, officially, since Vill rarely has events so there's no need to look forward to her confirming it. Haha.