[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Oh my. This was an unexpected pair. I'm looking forward to this since I've grown fond of Tui. Vill isn't the most consistent actress, but she surprises you sometimes so maybe she'll do well with Tui as her k
I can only hope Aom will go for a more subtle acting than exaggerated one.

Vill fluctuates with the acting coach. We need SSP's acting coach to be in here. Haha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Vill has been working with the young ones for the past few years, working with Tui may actually be quite refreshing.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She was her best in SSP. That was the first lakorn I saw her in and I was like wow, she's really good at playing twins. However, every other work I've watched her in wasn't the same. She overexaggerates a lot.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's not Tui or Vill's acting I'm worried about, the issues lie with the crew. The director, acting coach, and editor were the weakest links in Ngao Jai.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
She was her best in SSP. That was the first lakorn I saw her in and I was like wow, she's really good at playing twins. However, every other work I've watched her in wasn't the same. She overexaggerates a lot.

I love her so much but I agree with what you said. She is the best in SSP and SN

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Haha. Vill does exaggerate a lot especially in comedies.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, like Aom couldn't pair up Sunny and Vill? Sunny was one of Aom's exes. Hahaha.

Nah, Tui is okay. I was just watching Sunny the other day, that's why. :coverlaf:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I have question so did he conform already or just Vill?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The news was posted on a Pantip thread, so which means, anything can change. Until they the cast themselves or Aom confirms it, I consider it still up in the air. They're still probably working on something before they officially make an announcement and open ceremony.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
The news was posted on a Pantip thread, so which means, anything can change. Until they the cast themselves or Aom confirms it, I consider it still up in the air. They're still probably working on something before they officially make an announcement and open ceremony.

ohh that's great, anything can change since P'Aom have not announce yet Okay I"m already over excited

Hope Vill do well in this Lakorn

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
VILLNAN said:
ohh that's great, anything can change since P'Aom have not announce yet Okay I"m already over excited

Hope Vill do well in this Lakorn
At least we know that Tui may sing the soundtrack and it's going to be a good song. I like Tui as singer more than an actor. I feel as if his acting is still weak even in Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawad.

I want to see the open ceremony already or at least fitting clips. I want to see how Tui and Vill looks like together, since this was like the oddest pair for me. Hahaha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I just wanted to say again, never have I thought in a gazillion years would Tui and Vill pair up. :secret: :coverlaf:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Tui and Aom working together again still puzzles me, so we'll wait for more confirmation and announcement.

My SonVill hope just died, permanently. Hehe. :cry:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Tui and Aom used to date and he cheated on her too...so I guess they have put the past well in the past to work together again. Vill, was way too over the top in NJ. I think, if it's a subtle thing she does best but when it calls for comedy she tends to overact a bit. But I do like her smile when she does exaggerate though lol. I remembered when she smiled at one scene in NJ she reminded me of Siwon of Super Junior hahahh not sure why though.