crazyfacy

sarNie Egg
I just sent ep 2 to aiyaja and will continue to ep 3 as far as I could tomorrow, since next two week will be so hectic for me, that will slow me down a lot.

Anyway I'm soooo excited, hope oneHD approve aiyaja's subtitle. That way will help us a lot to understand and attract more people of course :)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
We'll wait until we finish Episode 4 to see what we should do with the subs. If One HD doesn't approve my subs by the time we're done with Episode 4, we'll have to upload them somewhere else to prevent further delays. The series is already halfway, we must catch the live airing. That's my goal.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Hehe. i was wondering who that girl with the curly hair was. I couldn't pin point where i have seen her. Of course, Nichkhun's sister. WOW..

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
This is still such a fun and good series so far.

But man, Gypsy is going to be having 3 lakorns air side by side and back to back. Lol Dang, girl is good.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
This is still such a fun and good series so far.

But man, Gypsy is going to be having 3 lakorns air side by side and back to back. Lol Dang, girl is good.
I'm almost finishing, please check because I might have to redo it again lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh, okay. I will. I need to find time. Lol

Anyway, I don't follow ratings anymore but from news clips, seems like the buzz and overall feedback for this series is good. The cast were so happy.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Oh, okay. I will. I need to find time. Lol

Anyway, I don't follow ratings anymore but from news clips, seems like the buzz and overall feedback for this series is good. The cast were so happy.
Yah I will send you...

I saw the fanclub post on IG. Every episode is doing Awesome!!

crazyfacy

sarNie Egg
I'm timing ep.4 now. And Peet sing my favourite song in it. That's a sad song anyway and he sing it while remembering his dead girlfriend.
Glad to hear you back na aiyaja.

crazyfacy

sarNie Egg
We currently finished subbing 2 eps. Since we don't upload to anywhere yet, I uploaded the softsub into my gmail.
Download it here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_r-taYFkkokNmJnUlhSb1oySzA
You can download as you please for free, but since this is my personal account this might be publicly shared for temporary only until we find out where and how to upload it. And we use youtube video from OneHD original account.
Enjoy it! :)

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie