crazyfacy

sarNie Egg
Yeah, Toomtam was there to promote his drama as well as the cast for this series.

Anyway, depending on the reception and success of this series will determine if there is going to be a second season or not. But they do plan on ending it at 8 episodes, so perhaps the second season may consist of all new people since Vill is filled with new lakorns this year.

I'll begin timing and subbing on Friday without Viki. They're taking too long. My plan is to get all three episodes subbed by next Monday.

This series brings me so much enjoyment. It's so light and fun to watch.

Hi aiyaja, what are you going to use if it's not viki? Tell me whenever you need help, in case I can help.

I saw their IG's and they look really close to each other, happy that Vill has found another close friend, and I'm glad also that Gypsy has someone close to her now, she looks kinda depressed after broke up with Jess, I'm kinda favour them together before :(

Anyway I like the gals friendship, I knew that they are quite close when Vill post a picture of sunset and gives comforting words and also tag gypsy over there.

fun

Expired Sarnie
For Viki, I gave up on them. They hardly approve of any lakorn channel anymore. I usually use older lakorn channel lol If you need to use one, let me know so that I can empty it for you. I probably wont reply until tomorrow lol gotta go to work in a few hour. Night shift sucks, I have been trying to transfer out of my shift a few times. But then again, it will work out well if I do decide to go back to school.

I saw lovefia's blog post about this short lakorn and gave the first episode a try. Enjoyed it so far.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yes, I'm subbing it at the moment since Viki is taking way too long to approve my channel.

I am using Aegisub and I'm about 15 minutes into it. Any better programs out there? I haven't subbed in a LONG time solo without Viki. I may need help with the timing though. I'm just translating for now, since that's what they advised doing using Aegisub.

crazyfacy

sarNie Egg
Yes, I'm subbing it at the moment since Viki is taking way too long to approve my channel.

I am using Aegisub and I'm about 15 minutes into it. Any better programs out there? I haven't subbed in a LONG time solo without Viki. I may need help with the timing though. I'm just translating for now, since that's what they advised doing using Aegisub.
do you still need help with timing? I'll help with the timing but give me the link to the video you use and I'll send you the SRT file later on.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I've been really busy too, but will try to have Episode 1 out by this week for sure.

Um, dailymotion? I don't know either. Ch. One and GMM is pretty good at copyright on Youtube.

That's why it's sooo much simpler having Viki. Ugh. So many roadblocks. Lol

If not...we may just release the SRT and people can download the episode themselves from Youtube and pair it up, you know? I don't know yet. Any suggestions?

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I've been really busy too, but will try to have Episode 1 out by this week for sure.

Um, dailymotion? I don't know either. Ch. One and GMM is pretty good at copyright on Youtube.

That's why it's sooo much simpler having Viki. Ugh. So many roadblocks. Lol

If not...we may just release the SRT and people can download the episode themselves from Youtube and pair it up, you know? I don't know yet. Any suggestions?
I suggested you to upload on dailymotin. This is the only way we can avoid copyright lol So true I can't even posted one minute cut video. They already claimed copyright :BangHead::pancarta:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, we'll see what happens. I just hate dailymotion now due to all of the ads.

Man, I just smiled and smiled in Episode 3. This series is surprisingly soooooo good and chillaxed. Lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, we'll see what happens. I just hate dailymotion now due to all of the ads.

Man, I just smiled and smiled in Episode 3. This series is surprisingly soooooo good and chillaxed. Lol
You don't have adblock?? Can't wait to waatch ep3. Vill and Gypsy seem so closed now.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I finished Episode One, finally.

Still QCing it myself for errors.

Sorry guys. My Thai isn't super proficient so all of the poetry when they read their fortunes isn't going to be super accurate.

I'll probably have it up by tonight.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Crazyfacy just brought to my attention that One HD does allow fans or people in general to contribute to the subtitles on their official Youtube videos!!! Omg! That's sooooo cool. So I've already submitted my subtitles and now just waiting for them to publish it. Hopefully, they do. Not everything is accurate but that's like less than 10 lines out of the 550 lines. Lol

I hope they post it up soon so ALL of us fans can start watching it and our views will help the videos. YAYYYY!