[OneHD] Paragit Likhit Ruk (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Sean Jindachot / Vill Wannarot

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm right here! Still waiting for slow Viki to approve my channel. Lol

First of all, OMG!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooo happy!

Parakit is Duty, Likit is fate/Destiny, and Huajai is Heart so it could be Fated Duty of the Heart, something like that.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I'm right here! Still waiting for slow Viki to approve my channel. Lol

First of all, OMG!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooo happy!

Parakit is Duty, Likit is fate/Destiny, and Huajai is Heart so it could be Fated Duty of the Heart, something like that.
I used good translate, it said " The mission destined Heart" I'm loving the tittle already.. Anyway Thank you :)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
IM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty2: omg this is like a dream come true lol yeahhhhh finally!!! I hope they'll confirm it soon :aaaaa:
Vill is already confirmed, only Sean's left, but remember Aom told media she would be working with Sean in the future so YAHHH it could be :aaaaa:

enzek

sarNie Adult
sean & vill? wow such an unexpected pairing but both are my favorite! what the genre of this lakorn? slap kiss or what?
anyway i'm will watch it. i'm happy with the fresh pairing in thai lakorn recently. hope the story is good.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah, knowing Aom, romantic comedy. Even the lakorn with Tui, at first, sounded so dramatic and serious, but now, seems a bit light and romantic comedy.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
sean & vill? wow such an unexpected pairing but both are my favorite! what the genre of this lakorn? slap kiss or what?
anyway i'm will watch it. i'm happy with the fresh pairing in thai lakorn recently. hope the story is good.
Yahh I'm so excited for this couple as well. Waiting for Aom to confirmed...

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Don't forget me girls! I'm so with this pairing. have been waiting so long for Sean and Vill to pair. Hopefully the story-line is something really good. But based on the title I'm also guessing it'll be romantic comedy. Is it Parakit Likit Ruk or Parakit Likit Hua Jai?

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Don't forget me girls! I'm so with this pairing. have been waiting so long for Sean and Vill to pair. Hopefully the story-line is something really good. But based on the title I'm also guessing it'll be romantic comedy. Is it Parakit Likit Ruk or Parakit Likit Hua Jai?
Opps I forgot you lol I don't want romantic comedy for them, they both could do dramatic. I want something like SSP for them.

BIGBANG_VIP_1

sarNie Egg
oh yeah... i love the way P'Aom love P'Vill :) .. P'Aom 's N'ek always is P'Vill .. i'm always very excited for P'Vill new project.. i havn't seen Sean's lakorn, but i know EXACT promote him a lot... so Let's be waiting the new CP ;););)