AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ImmaSingaholic said:
OHHHH was it the one where he is supposed to sing live in the drama??? LOL the only thing I hear him sing was the one where he pretends he was sleepwalking/singing after a failed attempt to kiss May. THAT SCENE CRACKS ME UP SO MUCH LMFAO  :woot2:  :woot2:  :dance1:

I found it, I found it, dear ImmaSingaholic!!! :yahoo: :clap: Whewie, so many pages I went through, to find out that I shared the IG clip on page 85. Wow, we've come so far. :eyetwitch:

Anyway, here's the clip Toomtam uploaded of himself singing Boy Peacemaker's song, Ngow. I hope we'll still hear his cover of the song later on in NJ...perhaps, after when the truth comes out? :cry:

Credit: ttyuttana's IG.

Toomtam's haunting voice.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

I found it, I found it, dear ImmaSingaholic!!! :yahoo: :clap: Whewie, so many pages I went through, to find out that I shared the IG clip on page 85. Wow, we've come so far. :eyetwitch:

Anyway, here's the clip Toomtam uploaded of himself singing Boy Peacemaker's song, Ngow. I hope we'll still hear his cover of the song later on in NJ...perhaps, after when the truth comes out? :cry:

Credit: ttyuttana's IG.

Toomtam's haunting voice.

OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :woot:  :woot: WOW his voice is awesome!! OMG i really wanna hear this song!!! Hope they will play his song cover in the drama I would love to hear the full version!! :dance1:  :dance1:
Oh my its going to be really sad for Rut and May when the truth comes out!! But no worries its gonna have a happy ending hehehe!! gosh I have so many MVs to make lol!  gonna stalk his IG now hahahahaha

AikOm^_^

Going to go to sleep in some odd minutes...how I wish I don't have to go back to work tomorrow... :weep:

ImmaSingaholic said:
OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :woot:  :woot: WOW his voice is awesome!! OMG i really wanna hear this song!!! Hope they will play his song cover in the drama I would love to hear the full version!! :dance1:  :dance1:
Oh my its going to be really sad for Rut and May when the truth comes out!! But no worries its gonna have a happy ending hehehe!! gosh I have so many MVs to make lol!  gonna stalk his IG now hahahahaha

Aw, you're welcome! :kiss3: Toomtam's voice is so beautiful and lovely! :boombox: :whistle: I want to hear the full version, too. Eek, you're working on a lot of MVs? :woot2: How exciting; looking forward to all of them, dearie! :clap:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
I'm getting old. I'm in my late 20's now, so everything is just so much more sentimental to me or perhaps of my current situation that has made me so soft lately. I'm even softer now than during SSP. But there's something about ToomVill that lights up my heart. Like I said, I work everyday on a 9 hour shift, I have a family and errands to take care of all the time, sometimes, I don't even have time to stop and enjoy my meals or to even think. I'm always on the go. BUT I adore Ngao Jai and ToomVill so much, I make time to sub, make time to photoshop, make time to read and translate news to episodes, make time to watch lakorns, make time to just think and smile like a fool. Hahahah! It's not just a lakorn to me. It's an opportunity of a lifetime to watch ToomVill spend a lifetime together, again. There are so many actors and actresses out there, both can be demoted at any given point in their careers, one could get married tomorrow, yet they have come together through fate, luck, or whatever you want to call it, so yes, this is a special reunion, for me at least. I'm sure a lot of fans who jin a pair can totally relate. And those who have lost their koojin pair like Ateam to reality can understand how much these moments need to be cherished and valued now! I'm not a radical crazy fan who wants them to end up together in real life, just being able to watch them onscreen as a pair, in a mirrored world, is enough. I have that much love for ToomVill. The last koojin I was really into was Ateam. They made a difference in my life and so has ToomVill. When I look back at my twenties, Ateam will always be there to remind me of my youth and the koojins before that too in my teenage years to the days when I didn't work in the real world yet, when school was still just a blur. Haha. Sorry for the long rant. I just want to say, ToomVill are so special to me. They give me so much hope, energy, love, and happiness that I am not tired from subbing or all of the other things on the side. That's love right there. Hahah. I hope everyone enjoys them as much as I have.
And your work is much much appreciated!! Smooch!! :ghehe:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello I am back again as promised :)

First I want to say I love Vill style i this lakorn. this is very simple yet compliment her. I like the dress she wore when stuck outside under the rain with Koon. Seriously I find Navin and Toontam very handsome in the lakorn, Toomtam really is a charming beast here and he looks manly here even though he has a boyish face. I like the dynamic between TT and Koon as rival. Both have chemistry and do a good job.
on the characters
May : I understand what people complain about her but I don't because they are the way to creat sexy tension between May and Rut. May thinks she does not want to be bossed around by Wathit/Rut that is why she is so stubborn. Actually she is an open minded and stubborn who think I do whatever I want. she at fault knowing that she married and should be careful.
I agree with everything Aiyaja said and Toomvill are killing it has a pair. They are also funny as a pair. It is ironic that NJ has less kiss than SSP so far but this pair displays so much fire !! I can't wait for the episodes in the forest. I still think NJ storyline demands more than 15 episodes :( . Indeed this amount is not enough at all in my view to develop everything. It calls for rushing...

AikOm^_^

I'm going to sleep after this. :yawn: But, first...

Once again, Ngao Jai and ToomVill fans, don't forget to vote for Ngao Jai and Toomtam for the EFM Awards for Most Popular Drama and Most Popular Celebrity, respectively! IF YOU HAVE A FACEBOOK AND WOULD LIKE TO SUPPORT NGAO JAI AND TOOMTAM, please vote for NJ and our Toomtam at the following links:

EFM Award for Popular Drama.
EFM Award for Popular Celebrity.

REMINDER: You're allowed to vote once every 30 minutes for the categories. So, keep voting every 30 minutes! Both NJ and Toomtam are currently in second place. Let's do our best to vote for them so that they can win. :strong: :cheer:

Also, don't forget to vote for both Toomtam and Vill in the Kom Chad Luek Awards. :wink: Here's the LINK to the poll for the Kom Chad Luek Awards.

THANKS, EVERYONE, FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE FOR NGAO JAI AND TOOMVILL! :clap: :flowers: :grouphug: :heart:

AikOm^_^

preetam said:
Hello I am back again as promised :)

First I want to say I love Vill style i this lakorn. this is very simple yet compliment her. I like the dress she wore when stuck outside under the rain with Koon. Seriously I find Navin and Toontam very handsome in the lakorn, Toomtam really is a charming beast here and he looks manly here even though he has a boyish face. I like the dynamic between TT and Koon as rival. Both have chemistry and do a good job.
on the characters
May : I understand what people complain about her but I don't because they are the way to creat sexy tension between May and Rut. May thinks she does not want to be bossed around by Wathit/Rut that is why she is so stubborn. Actually she is an open minded and stubborn who think I do whatever I want. she at fault knowing that she married and should be careful.
I agree with everything Aiyaja said and Toomvill are killing it has a pair. They are also funny as a pair. It is ironic that NJ has less kiss than SSP so far but this pair displays so much fire !! I can't wait for the episodes in the forest. I still think NJ storyline demands more than 15 episodes :( . Indeed this amount is not enough at all in my view to develop everything. It calls for rushing...

Aw, :bravo:, Preetam! I love your analysis! :thumbsup: Agree with you about Toomtam and Navin; they have great chemistry as rivals. Very intense. As for May, hehe, good reasoning on her stubborn character! As for ToomVill, hehe, all of us ToomVill lovers agree about them. :highfive: Yeah, 15 episodes seem too short. Let's let Aom know they need to extend it some more!

Have a great day, Preetam and everyone else! :grouphug: It's :goodnite: for me. :faint: A little treat from me. Two GIFs of Rut - May. (Yeah, I already created GIFS of these two scenes, but this time, I used a different video source, and the durations are different than the previous ones. :D) I just :heart: these two scenes, although all their scenes are awesome! :wub:

AikOm^_^

Oh, this makes me so happy! Brings tears of happiness to my eyes. Once I return home from work, I'm definitely going to bombard P'Aom's IG, begging her not to rush whatever precious time we have left with NJ. Don't want them to cut any more scenes, no! They're already done with filming, so it's not like they're going to add more scenes, but we definitely don't want to see a rushed ending.

Anyway, the event that makes me so happy this morning. Aw, Toomtam, Vill, and Navin were taping a segment for the TV show, Chan Dai Jai. :yahoo: :woot: :clap: :bravo: And they all look awesome, especially our ToomVill. :cry: :spin: :wub: :cloud9: :thumbsup: :heart: Haha, they got me emotional. They don't even have to be lovey-dovey to make my shipper heart happy. They look beautiful and perfect together, like always. :blush: :spicy: They look good, they just look so stinkin' good together! :teary: They look great in both their elegant attire and casual clothes. :wub:

Credits: kate_sonthichai, mimew999, navintar, princetamgroup, sandyhong, ttyuttana, villwannarot's IGs.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
^ her outfit is beautiful. Gah she's so lovely no wonder Thitit, Wathit, and Rut all fell for her. Thitit and Rut just likes to live on her wild aggressive side. Lmao.

AikOm^_^

OHOaddict said:
^ her outfit is beautiful. Gah she's so lovely no wonder Thitit, Wathit, and Rut all fell for her. Thitit and Rut just likes to live on her wild aggressive side. Lmao.

Which outfit is that? Her evening gown? Her evening gown is so gorgeous, but I also love her orange outfit, too. Hehe, I notice that both Toomtam and Vill tend to reuse some of their outfits/clothes for events. Nothing bad in that at all. :D Just makes me extra happy when I see it and remember I already saw them wearing them once. :bhehe: And :lmao2: to the part(s) about Thit, Watit, and Rut. :lolyup:

Ok, have a great day, everyone! :tearybye: :grouphug: :kiss: :heart: Off to work! <_< :cry1:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the picture Maiko!! WONDERFUL PHOTOS!!! Vill's dress is so gorgeous!!!! I saw some of those on IG too, and Toomtam also bombard us with tonnes of photos today lol!! OMG are the cast having an interview/talk show??? I really wanna see it!!! Damn they are all so beautiful together I LOVE NGAO JAI  :dance1:  :dance1:  :woot:  :woot:

AikOm^_^

I got a few minutes to spare, before disappearing for 9+ hours. :dance1:

ceda_lee said:
Good Morning MAIKO!  Thanks for sharing those lovely photos.  Vill looks gorgeous in that dress (evening gown).  

Morning, Ceda_lee! :hiya: :woot: You're welcome for the photos. She does look gorgeous in that evening gown...haha, I'm glad her style's improving when it comes to formal events. :thumbsup: *Sigh* If only I were in Thailand, too. I'd love to take photos of ToomVill. :camera: :cry:

ImmaSingaholic said:
Thanks for the picture Maiko!! WONDERFUL PHOTOS!!! Vill's dress is so gorgeous!!!! I saw some of those on IG too, and Toomtam also bombard us with tonnes of photos today lol!! OMG are the cast having an interview/talk show??? I really wanna see it!!! Damn they are all so beautiful together I LOVE NGAO JAI  :dance1:  :dance1:  :woot:  :woot:

Aw, you're welcome for the photos, ImmaSingaholic! :kiss: Hehe, you're as excited as I am. :highfive: Yes, they were taping a segment for the TV show, Chan Dai Jai. I badly want to see it, too. Hopefully, OneHD will release it on YouTube. They are all beautiful, aren't they? :wub:

Ok, Ceda_lee, ImmaSingaholic, and everybody else, have an awesome day! :grouphug: :heart:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Aw, you're welcome for the photos, ImmaSingaholic! :kiss: Hehe, you're as excited as I am. :highfive: Yes, they were taping a segment for the TV show, Chan Dai Jai. I badly want to see it, too. Hopefully, OneHD will release it on YouTube. They are all beautiful, aren't they? :wub:

Ok, Ceda_lee, ImmaSingaholic, and everybody else, have an awesome day! :grouphug: :heart:
Thanks for the info  :kiss: I wish you have a nice day na!! And everyone too, have a good day!!  :dance1:

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
Finally have the time to watch this lakorn and I'm loving it so far. Gotta said some parts are slow but I'm still enjoying the lakorn. love vill and toomtam together, Their chemistry are also great too.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yayy! I'm so happy that the Ngao Jai cast gets to promote the lakorn. I can't wait to see the show.

Thanks na ja Maiko for always updating us with such happy photos.

Yeah, it's going to be a pretty busy day for me too, but I'll try to continue voting and posting on here throughout the day at work. :dance1:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I feel old because all of the leads are getting so much younger. Hahah. I'm older than Vill like 2-3 years. Lol