aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah! Yeah, Koon. But you know, he could have took off earlier instead of waiting for Rut to harshly shoo him away. Lol

I meant, the beach scenes where Vill was just so gorgeous with the flower in her hair.

Oh, ToomVill, a third collaboration would be nice. Hahah!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Hahah! Yeah, Koon. But you know, he could have took off earlier instead of waiting for Rut to harshly shoo him away. Lol

I meant, the beach scenes where Vill was just so gorgeous with the flower in her hair.

Oh, ToomVill, a third collaboration would be nice. Hahah!

I guess he just couldn't help but stay a little longer to check them out. :blink: I would have. :drools: I wouldn't leave at all. Ok, pretend to leave, but then secretly come back. :ph34r:

Whoops, I thought too far ahead; hehe, I wanted to see the full details on Thit and Nee's time together, from their swimming scene to the beach scenes right to their love scene :)mellow:). Haha, there was definitely some foreplay before they landed on that bed. I feel like crying and laughing. :lmao:

ToomVill need a more raeng slap/kiss lakorn. :lol: A mix of NJ and SSP. I love how NJ is full of their scenes, but we need an even better lakorn with a good storyline and lots more skinship!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
hello my dear shaddow hunter :D !! How are you doing ? To begin with I just want to tell that after episode 7 and 8 (plus last week episode) this drama has become my crackiest crack drama of this month.
first I want to tell on editting and technically this drama is not the best thing (a lot of technic flaws) but on an emotional level this drama just got me.
first I can't stress how much I love the setting and the beautiful landscape of Chiang Mai. It looks so romantic I just want ro visit, travel there one day.
Then as Aiyaja stated earlier this drama has so many flavour !! We goes from comic to serious in one blink and this convincing and well construct. I have laughed at a lot of Rut and May scene I love this partnership between Toomtam and Vill and whenever they fight we can how intense and serious they are. Toomtam and Vill I love their delivery whenever they are together :). It is late here and I am going to sleep. Tomorrow I will dwelve of the different characters ;) stay tuned !

AikOm^_^

preetam said:
hello my dear shaddow hunter :D !! How are you doing ?

Everybody? :blush: If yes, hehe, well, I'm fine and dandy, especially after hearing from you, Preetam! :dance1:

aiyaja said:
Hahah! ToomVill ignite so much fire and passion. Hahah.

They're like a raging inferno, out of control! :spicy:

AikOm^_^

preetam said:
hello my dear shaddow hunter :D !! How are you doing ? To begin with I just want to tell that after episode 7 and 8 (plus last week episode) this drama has become my crackiest crack drama of this month.
first I want to tell on editting and technically this drama is not the best thing (a lot of technic flaws) but on an emotional level this drama just got me.
first I can't stress how much I love the setting and the beautiful landscape of Chiang Mai. It looks so romantic I just want ro visit, travel there one day.
Then as Aiyaja stated earlier this drama has so many flavour !! We goes from comic to serious in one blink and this convincing and well construct. I have laughed at a lot of Rut and May scene I love this partnership between Toomtam and Vill and whenever they fight we can how intense and serious they are. Toomtam and Vill I love their delivery whenever they are together :). It is late here and I am going to sleep. Tomorrow I will dwelve of the different characters ;) stay tuned !

Ah, you added more to your original post. :clap: "Crackiest" crack? :whaha: That's great! :thumbsup: Um-hmm, the editing could be better. I love how NJ offers us so many different flavors as well, and they're all absolutely delicious. :yummy: (Er, despite my complains. :lolyup:) Agree, agree, agree whole-heartily on ToomVill! :woot: :bravo: So happy to see they still got that special thing going on in here. :blush:

Aw, :goodnite: to you, then, Preetam! Sweet dreams now. :kiss: Oh, we're definitely staying tuned for your analyses! :woot: :clap:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aww, Preetam. Thank you for your feedback! I've been on a Ngao Jai slash ToomVill high ever since they met in Episode 5. I didn't even realize how much I missed them and adored them together until now. Gosh, these two are just too cute and perfect together! Lol

I'm thoroughly watching this one and Abbruk. I love both. However, as mentioned before, both lakorns have their own flaws but that's the beauty of them. Nothing is perfect and I honestly, see the imperfections of Ngao Jai and ToomVill as perfect. Perhaps my love for them is making me blind. Oh well, this feeling of being blinded by ToomVill is such a bubbly, happy, and warm feeling that I don't mind staying blind. Hahahah!

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Aww, Preetam. Thank you for your feedback! I've been on a Ngao Jai slash ToomVill high ever since they met in Episode 5. I didn't even realize how much I missed them and adored them together until now. Gosh, these two are just too cute and perfect together! Lol

I'm thoroughly watching this one and Abbruk. I love both. However, as mentioned before, both lakorns have their own flaws but that's the beauty of them. Nothing is perfect and I honestly, see the imperfections of Ngao Jai and ToomVill as perfect. Perhaps my love for them is making me blind. Oh well, this feeling of being blinded by ToomVill is such a bubbly, happy, and warm feeling that I don't mind staying blind. Hahahah!

I wish I can like more than two posts per day... -_- I'd like all of the posts in this thread, if only my limit wasn't two! :teary:

Anyway, awwwww, Aiyaja. :woot: :clap: :cry: :wub: So, they are cute and perfect together to you, too. YES! :thumbsup: How sweet and cute is that, NJ's imperfections + ToomVill = PERFECTION. :clap2: Ok, I have an idea how warm, bubbly, and happy you feel about them. We're all feeling that way towards them in NJ. :grouphug: ToomVill are real special, and the ToomVill fever is high for an infinity of reasons. I don't mind you staying blind, too. B)

AikOm^_^

Organization is not one of the traits I am blessed with. :cry1: Trying to sort out photos so that I can share them, even though some photos are so old. :bhehe: There will be lots more photos and goodies in the days to come, and I promise to share them all before Ngao Jai ends. :numchuck: :strong:

The ToomVill photos...make me squeal. :spin: :weee: Just looking at photos of them make my heart flutter. :heart: (I kind of purposely shared the photos out of order...ToomVill photos first!) They just look so good, even when they're just standing or walking around. Haha, my heart sings, seeing them walking together. :whistle:

Both Vill and Gam look so beautiful in their yoga clothes! Gam's hair is so adorable! Wow, Vill is far more flexible than I thought. :thumbup: Hehe, ToomVill and Gam worked out so much in NJ! I wonder who will fall into the water first in episode 9? Rut or May? My bet's on Rut. :bhehe: They look so good, being wet! They look too cute in the photo of them splashing water at each other. :drool:

Credits: aomphiyada, katesonthichai, lakornexact's IGs; Manager; TrueLife.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm getting old. I'm in my late 20's now, so everything is just so much more sentimental to me or perhaps of my current situation that has made me so soft lately. I'm even softer now than during SSP. But there's something about ToomVill that lights up my heart. Like I said, I work everyday on a 9 hour shift, I have a family and errands to take care of all the time, sometimes, I don't even have time to stop and enjoy my meals or to even think. I'm always on the go. BUT I adore Ngao Jai and ToomVill so much, I make time to sub, make time to photoshop, make time to read and translate news to episodes, make time to watch lakorns, make time to just think and smile like a fool. Hahahah! It's not just a lakorn to me. It's an opportunity of a lifetime to watch ToomVill spend a lifetime together, again. There are so many actors and actresses out there, both can be demoted at any given point in their careers, one could get married tomorrow, yet they have come together through fate, luck, or whatever you want to call it, so yes, this is a special reunion, for me at least. I'm sure a lot of fans who jin a pair can totally relate. And those who have lost their koojin pair like Ateam to reality can understand how much these moments need to be cherished and valued now! I'm not a radical crazy fan who wants them to end up together in real life, just being able to watch them onscreen as a pair, in a mirrored world, is enough. I have that much love for ToomVill. The last koojin I was really into was Ateam. They made a difference in my life and so has ToomVill. When I look back at my twenties, Ateam will always be there to remind me of my youth and the koojins before that too in my teenage years to the days when I didn't work in the real world yet, when school was still just a blur. Haha. Sorry for the long rant. I just want to say, ToomVill are so special to me. They give me so much hope, energy, love, and happiness that I am not tired from subbing or all of the other things on the side. That's love right there. Hahah. I hope everyone enjoys them as much as I have.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I'm getting old. I'm in my late 20's now, so everything is just so much more sentimental to me or perhaps of my current situation that has made me so soft lately. I'm even softer now than during SSP. But there's something about ToomVill that lights up my heart. Like I said, I work everyday on a 9 hour shift, I have a family and errands to take care of all the time, sometimes, I don't even have time to stop and enjoy my meals or to even think. I'm always on the go. BUT I adore Ngao Jai and ToomVill so much, I make time to sub, make time to photoshop, make time to read and translate news to episodes, make time to watch lakorns, make time to just think and smile like a fool. Hahahah! It's not just a lakorn to me. It's an opportunity of a lifetime to watch ToomVill spend a lifetime together, again. There are so many actors and actresses out there, both can be demoted at any given point in their careers, one could get married tomorrow, yet they have come together through fate, luck, or whatever you want to call it, so yes, this is a special reunion, for me at least. I'm sure a lot of fans who jin a pair can totally relate. And those who have lost their koojin pair like Ateam to reality can understand how much these moments need to be cherished and valued now! I'm not a radical crazy fan who wants them to end up together in real life, just being able to watch them onscreen as a pair, in a mirrored world, is enough. I have that much love for ToomVill. The last koojin I was really into was Ateam. They made a difference in my life and so has ToomVill. When I look back at my twenties, Ateam will always be there to remind me of my youth and the koojins before that too and the days when I didn't work in the real world her, when school was still just a blur. Haha. Sorry for the long rant. I just want to say, ToomVill are so special to me. They give me so much hope, energy, love, and happiness that I am not tired from subbing or all of the other things on the side. That's love right there. Hahah. I hope everyone enjoys them as much as I have.

:cry: :weep: :teary: :cry1: Aw, Aiyaja. :console: :grouphug: :kiss3: :wub: That's just...too beautiful and heartwarming... You age with grace. You're such an insightful, wise, inspirational, and wonderful person. :spin: I'm so happy that ToomVill make you happy, despite your busy life. There are so many important things or people out there that make everyone happy, and ToomVill are one of those treasures. I'm grateful that they brought us together in here and outside of this thread. :grouphug: :heart: You're right; this is another special chance for us to watch them spend a lifetime together. No matter what happens tomorrow, we have today and the past to move us on forward. Watching them onscreen (and off screen!) is enough for me, too. It touches me, just how much they made a difference to you and how special they are to you and many others. :spin: I'm also happy to find out some new things to you that I never knew before. :blush: I didn't know you were really into Ateam. :kiss: I love your positive and beautiful thinking on ToomVill and everything else. :worthy: You're an amazing person, Aiyaja. Thank you truly for all your touching and sentimental words. Thank you for all you've done for ToomVill and for us. :cry: Thank you for the rant! ^_^ :wub:

I :heart: you! :kiss3: :grouphug:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Awe, thanks Maiko, you're always so sweet. Love you too.

I can't believe we're already halfway done. I've been listening to the OST this entire time, makes me all sad now. But I'm so happy that this lakorn has been pretty good.

I can't wait until they get lost in the forest! Then, they'll patch things up and really fall in love.

For people saying May doesn't love Watit even the Rut Watit....yes, May hasn't fallen in love with him yet. She likes him and finds him different but hasn't fallen in love yet. In Episode 8, when Rut pretends to have a heart attach which forces May to cancel her divorce, when Rut keeps saying but you don't love me, May doesn't say I love you to calm him down. She just says she promised to be there. It's in the forest does May eventually confess her love. I love that comparison and contrast of time and scenes.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Awe, thanks Maiko, you're always so sweet. Love you too.

I can't believe we're already halfway done. I've been listening to the OST this entire time, makes me all sad now. But I'm so happy that this lakorn has been pretty good.

I can't wait until they get lost in the forest! Then, they'll patch things up and really fall in love.

For people saying May doesn't love Watit even the Rut Watit....yes, May hasn't fallen in love with him yet. She likes him and finds him different but hasn't fallen in love yet. In Episode 8, when Rut pretends to have a heart attach which forces May to cancel her divorce, when Rut keeps saying but you don't love me, May doesn't say I love you to calm him down. She just says she promised to be there. It's in the forest does May eventually confess her love. I love that comparison and contrast of time and scenes.

...You do, too? :spin: :cry1: :woot: :blush: :kiss: :clap: Aw, thanks. :cry: :grouphug: I know I still have a lot of growing up to do. I'll try to be a whole lot nicer. :smack: Sorry if my words seem so insignificant, compared to yours; haha, I'm not good with words. :bhehe:

The OST makes me teary, too. Yep, we're halfway through already. My, time has flown on by! We waited much longer for it to go air than its actual duration. Rut confuses May so much of the time that I'm not surprised she hasn't truly fallen in love with him yet. Heck, he confuses himself! But I love the little moments they have shared with each other, thus far, that made them aware of one another. From the stares to the bickering. Seems like next week, they'll spend time trying to outdo each other, so that should give them more reasons to have fun and fall little by little. Aw, I can't wait to see more of their moments and how she'll truly fall for him. :blush:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, you're probably more mature than I was at your age.

Rut and May are attracted to each other. They're just stubborn to admit their feelings. Haha.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Haha, you're probably more mature than I was at your age.

Rut and May are attracted to each other. They're just stubborn to admit their feelings. Haha.

Aiyaja, I'm not that young, either. :whahuh: :loool: :grouphug: :D

Hah, stubborn describes the both of them perfectly. They just need that extra push to get that show on the road! Literally, thanks to Chard and his crazy antics. :bhehe:

AikOm^_^

I'll never get over this beautiful MV. I wish they would release more BTS pictures of the time they were shooting the MV. Technically, only a few photos are new, but hehe, I don't mind sharing the old ones again. :wub:

Credits: Newsplus; TrueLife; WE's Facebook; werecords's IG.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhh! They're so beautiful.

I wanted the camera to zoom in and focus on when ToomVill were staring deeply into each other's eyes. That would have been so beautiful to look at.

It's sort of funny how the setting was a hotelish place. Is it just me or does Vill look so sultry and sexy in that dress? Really matches the mood. Hehe.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
I'm getting old. I'm in my late 20's now, so everything is just so much more sentimental to me or perhaps of my current situation that has made me so soft lately. I'm even softer now than during SSP. But there's something about ToomVill that lights up my heart. Like I said, I work everyday on a 9 hour shift, I have a family and errands to take care of all the time, sometimes, I don't even have time to stop and enjoy my meals or to even think. I'm always on the go. BUT I adore Ngao Jai and ToomVill so much, I make time to sub, make time to photoshop, make time to read and translate news to episodes, make time to watch lakorns, make time to just think and smile like a fool. Hahahah! It's not just a lakorn to me. It's an opportunity of a lifetime to watch ToomVill spend a lifetime together, again. There are so many actors and actresses out there, both can be demoted at any given point in their careers, one could get married tomorrow, yet they have come together through fate, luck, or whatever you want to call it, so yes, this is a special reunion, for me at least. I'm sure a lot of fans who jin a pair can totally relate. And those who have lost their koojin pair like Ateam to reality can understand how much these moments need to be cherished and valued now! I'm not a radical crazy fan who wants them to end up together in real life, just being able to watch them onscreen as a pair, in a mirrored world, is enough. I have that much love for ToomVill. The last koojin I was really into was Ateam. They made a difference in my life and so has ToomVill. When I look back at my twenties, Ateam will always be there to remind me of my youth and the koojins before that too in my teenage years to the days when I didn't work in the real world yet, when school was still just a blur. Haha. Sorry for the long rant. I just want to say, ToomVill are so special to me. They give me so much hope, energy, love, and happiness that I am not tired from subbing or all of the other things on the side. That's love right there. Hahah. I hope everyone enjoys them as much as I have.
OMG I agree with what you said!!! And dear, you are not old okay!!! thank you so much for taking the time to sub the lakorn for us and you're such a busy person!! When you mentioned A-Team was it Aum and Aff? Well they are my Ateam and I totally understand that pain of losing them :( I'm still bitter about it because they have great chemistry and they're one of my fav koojin!!! I agree with you I feel that my spirit for koojin has starting to die down along the years, the only one that I still follow was Yadech, and now ToomVill is on my list!! OMG i remember what really got my head crazy in Thai lakorn was Ken-Ann! Like seriously I'm still waiting for a reunion lol! 

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
@Maiko thank you for sharing the wonderful photos!!! :woot2: OMG is Vill doing yoga??? HAHAHAHA she has a really flexible body wow!! Seriously she is so gorgeous!!! :dance1: and I love the photos from the music video!!! NOOOO I DON'T WANT NGAO JAI TO END!!!! SOMEBODY PLEASE GIVE THEM ANOTHER LAKORN  :cry:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Ahhhh! They're so beautiful.

I wanted the camera to zoom in and focus on when ToomVill were staring deeply into each other's eyes. That would have been so beautiful to look at.

It's sort of funny how the setting was a hotelish place. Is it just me or does Vill look so sultry and sexy in that dress? Really matches the mood. Hehe.

Truly sad how there aren't more photos of this beautiful pair. :teary:

I love the way their ending scenes were shot, especially how the camera focused on them from far away (refer to the photo below) and then did a very close-up on their kiss. Haha, but yes, I also wanted to see ToomVill's expressions while they were staring at each other during that scene. :spin: But it was still nicely done, with them emphasizing on ToomVill's shadows and everything else in the dark room. It leaves a lot to our imagination, I suppose. And boy, I'm using mine! :woot: I'm just grateful that they did not darken the scene of their actual kiss. Ooh, their kiss and love were burning brightly in that room.

I love Vill's dress! Haha, she does look sultry and sexy indeed. :blush: The usage of the hotel as the setting is pretty odd. :huh: Why not a house? Perhaps because Rut and May weren't truly married to each other? Haha, but the hotel is beautiful, and I especially love that balcony! It's perfect when they saw each other again. Can't wait to see how things will really turn for May and Rut at the end! I'm ready for Vill/May to chase after Toomtam/Rut! :wub:

ImmaSingaholic said:
OMG I agree with what you said!!! And dear, you are not old okay!!! thank you so much for taking the time to sub the lakorn for us and you're such a busy person!! When you mentioned A-Team was it Aum and Aff? Well they are my Ateam and I totally understand that pain of losing them :( I'm still bitter about it because they have great chemistry and they're one of my fav koojin!!! I agree with you I feel that my spirit for koojin has starting to die down along the years, the only one that I still follow was Yadech, and now ToomVill is on my list!! OMG i remember what really got my head crazy in Thai lakorn was Ken-Ann! Like seriously I'm still waiting for a reunion lol! 

Hehe, I'm positive Aiyaja was talking about Aum and Aff. :D :thumbsup: