AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ImmaSingaholic said:
What?!?!? Someone said Anne is old?!!? Outrageous!! SHE IS A LEGEND!!! Gosh, young generations need to learn to respect the senior actors!!!

Right. :lolyup:

ImmaSingaholic said:
I feel sorry for Koon too when I was watching that part! Maybe they can do a lakorn one day - like you guys called them, 'Navill' hahaha!! I think they would look pretty good together!! And I just realized he was Tawin's brother LOL!! no wonder he looked familiar!!!

Navill has such a beautiful ring to it. :teary: Hehe, yep, Navin is Tawin's older brother. :D

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Isn't this the second lakorn where Navin is in love with Vill but doesn't get her? The Pong and Vill one that had both Navin and Toomtam? And then Navin was in the lakorn with Guy and Vill but didn't even really meet her. Hopefully, one day, Navill will have a lakorn of their own like New and Vill. Haha.

Yes, it's the second lakorn in which he's in love with her. Hehe, in Kohn Teun, he was her uncle. :bhehe: Oh, wow, that would be too amazing... Haha, right, if New and Vill could be in an actual lakorn as leads, so should NaVill. :yes:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Ahh I didn't know Navin before Ngao Jai na, I'm new to all this hehehehe thanks for telling ja!!  :kiss: I haven't seen all of Vill's lakorn, sorry na if I'm outdated hehe

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
Ahh I didn't know Navin before Ngao Jai na, I'm new to all this hehehehe thanks for telling ja!!  :kiss: I haven't seen all of Vill's lakorn, sorry na if I'm outdated hehe

Hey, there's NO NEED for you to apologize, dear! :console:

SokLaHote said:
I just wanted to stop by & say hello to everyone. It's been a long day & I'm finally home after 15 hours. Hope I can catch up on all the posts tomorrow. Everyone have a good night & dream if ToomVill.

AW, hiya, SokLaHote! :hiya: I'm so happy to hear from you again! :woot: :grouphug: Ouch, sounds like a super long day... :teary: Ok, :goodnite: to you, and get plenty of rest! :console: Haha, I hope to dream of them every single night! Sometimes, I get super duper lucky. :pervie: Hope you dream of them, too! :ghehe:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Soklahote: You have a goodnight too! :)

To be honest, the only lakorns I've seen of Vill are in this order: Khon Teun, Sood Sai Paan, Sao Noi, and then now, Ngao Jai. I didn't like Vill when she started out, so that explains why I haven't watched any of her older lakorns. Haha. I skimmed the one with Bie because my Mom was in love with it but that was a few good years ago. I remember the one with Pong because of Toomtam's song. Lol I didn't like Leh Nang Fah, so 2014 was a very dry year for me. I'll probably skip the one with Nike and as for the one with New...depends. Haha. I watched a few episodes of LNF and then the last episode and felt like I missed nothing. Hahah. I know that Push and Vill were very popular together when it came out but eh, I thought they were cute but I didn't fall in love with them. Perhaps in another lakorn where there is less nonsense and more skinship of them together, I'll jin them too. But for right now, I like ToomVill. I like SonVill too.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Soklahote: You have a goodnight too! :)

To be honest, the only lakorns I've seen of Vill are in this order: Khon Teun, Sood Sai Paan, Sao Noi, and then now, Ngao Jai. I didn't like Vill when she started out, so that explains why I haven't watched any of her older lakorns. Haha. I skimmed the one with Bie because my Mom was in love with it but that was a few good years ago. I remember the one with Pong because of Toomtam's song. Lol I didn't like Leh Nang Fah, so 2014 was a very dry year for me. I'll probably skip the one with Nike and as for the one with New...depends. Haha. I watched a few episodes of LNF and then the last episode and felt like I missed nothing. Hahah. I know that Push and Vill were very popular together when it came out but eh, I thought they were cute but I didn't fall in love with them. Perhaps in another lakorn where there is less nonsense and more skinship of them together, I'll jin them too. But for right now, I like ToomVill. I like SonVill too.

It was Vill's bad acting in DRRT with Bie that made me fall for her. :bhehe: I didn't fall in love with Push and Vill, too, Aiyaja. I'll give her lakorns with Nike and New a chance, but I'm not too excited for them... :mellow: Aw, ToomVill... :wub:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
@Maiko, thanks jaa  :kiss:
@aiyaja I like ToomVill and SonVill too!! I've only seen some of her lakorns, like Kaew Lom Phet, Dok Ruk Rim Tang, Sood sai pan and Ngao Jai. I thought she was beautiful and a pretty good actress but I wasn't crazily in love with her in the past, and plus I wasn't familiar with ch5 lakorns. After SSP, I was impressed with her acting I really like her playing the twin sisters. ToomVill has grow on me so much, they just have something special and now here I am spazzing about ToomVill hahahaa. :dance1:  :dance1:

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
@Maiko, thanks jaa  :kiss:
@aiyaja I like ToomVill and SonVill too!! I've only seen some of her lakorns, like Kaew Lom Phet, Dok Ruk Rim Tang, Sood sai pan and Ngao Jai. I thought she was beautiful and a pretty good actress but I wasn't crazily in love with her in the past, and plus I wasn't familiar with ch5 lakorns. After SSP, I was impressed with her acting I really like her playing the twin sisters. ToomVill has grow on me so much, they just have something special and now here I am spazzing about ToomVill hahahaa. :dance1:  :dance1:

You're welcome! :grouphug: Haha, as much of a good and daring actress Vill is, she still has a long way to go. :blush: Keep improving, Vill! :cheer: I'm happy you're here to spazz over ToomVill with us. :beer:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
@Maiko Yayyyyy I'm so glad to be here too  :dance1:  :woot:
I hope our ToomVill can get great lakorn scripts and characters in the future, together or individually  :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
@Maiko Yayyyyy I'm so glad to be here too  :dance1:  :woot:
I hope our ToomVill can get great lakorn scripts and characters in the future, together or individually  :thumbsup:

They both need better scripts. >.< Even though Vill's getting lakorns, the scripts aren't too exciting. And of course, I badly want them to reunite in a killer storyline. :spin: Let's continue to hope for the best for them. :highfive: Thanks, girl! :kiss:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill has hits and misses. She was good in Khon Tuen. I think I softened up a lot towards her in there and then totally became a fan in SSP. Comedy is hard to do without coming out too exaggerated or funny without being dumb. Lol Vill still needs to work on her comedy but in terms of drama, she's good. Oh and her crying too needs more work. Hehe.

Vill is a pretty good actress for the amount of time she's been in the industry.

AikOm^_^

I'm finally done with my replies to the other posts. :phew:

ImmaSingaholic said:
Thanks for the info  :kiss: I wish you have a nice day na!! And everyone too, have a good day!!  :dance1:

Aw, thank you! I did have a very nice day, even though I was so impatient to come home to you guys! :woot: :bhehe: Of course, you're welcome for the info. :grouphug: My ImmaSingaholic, always so sweet, you! :kiss3:

orchieY said:
Finally have the time to watch this lakorn and I'm loving it so far. Gotta said some parts are slow but I'm still enjoying the lakorn. love vill and toomtam together, Their chemistry are also great too.

I'm happy you're loving it, OrchieY! True that some parts are slow, but I actually love the abundant ToomVill scenes that we get in here. So, no major complaints from me. :blush: Yes, their chemistry is awesome in here. ToomVill still have that magic! :wub:

OHOaddict said:
@Maiko yeah her evening gown. Im sure i commented earlier on about her mountain dress. Id like one:)

I would love to have something like her evening gown and mountain dress. :spin: Hehe, she looks like a simple country/village girl in that orange dress. I love it!

aiyaja said:
Yayy! I'm so happy that the Ngao Jai cast gets to promote the lakorn. I can't wait to see the show.

Thanks na ja Maiko for always updating us with such happy photos.

Yeah, it's going to be a pretty busy day for me too, but I'll try to continue voting and posting on here throughout the day at work. :dance1:

Aiyaja, I'm super happy, too, that they got to promote NJ. :clap: This is great news for us. Hope it gets more recognition! Aw, you're welcome for the photos. :blush: :kiss: :grouphug: So sweet how you're still posting and voting, despite the busy day. :spin: I seriously need to upgrade my phone!

ceda_lee said:
Aiyaja, you’re getting old?!  I’m pushing 30 in less than 2 months! 

Say what?! Aw, you don't look 30 at all, dear! :wub: It's ok, age is just a number. You're forever youthful and beautiful to me. :kiss: :grouphug:

aiyaja said:
I feel old because all of the leads are getting so much younger. Hahah. I'm older than Vill like 2-3 years. Lol

Ahh, now I have an idea how old you are. :bhehe: Hehe, I'm 24, turning 25 this year. :D Aiyaja, you silly gal! You're still young. Ok, I feel old at times, too, but hey, no regrets too big, right? Life is great!

ceda_lee said:
I’m older than ALL of them!!!  That’s why I get all upset when fans of the newbies criticize the older generation pranangs.  Like when they say Anne is old & should stop acting…OOOOH, that makes me FURIOUS.  Some of the newbies are great, but don’t criticize LEGENDS!  

Aw, so true! Yep, don't criticize the legends indeed! :bravo: :worthy:

aiyaja said:
Yeah, that's true. Kids these days don't know how to respect the older generation. SMH That's why I liked Spinsters VS Casanovas, all older actors and actresses who aren't usually leads either. But yes, Anne. That's why it's refreshing to see her in such a flawed and human character like Saya. I'm lovin it. Hahahah.

Yes, certain kids these days. :bhehe:

huajaikaungtur said:
I've been super sick and have been in bed all day but I feel so much better coming onto this thread and catching up on all your beautiful posts.
Ahhh, ToomVill is always looking so beautiful. How are they so perfect?
It was super nice to see both Win and Navin, too!

Again, I hope you feel better soon, Marina girl! Get plenty of rest, dear. :flowers: :console: :kiss: :grouphug: I'm happy this thread makes you happy, like it does for me. I will forever gush over how beautiful ToomVill are together. :wub: Oh, they're just so stinkin' gorgeous and perfect together. Those two just standing in the same frame makes me super excited. :spicy: :woot: Hehe, it is super nice to see Win and Navin (although, the photo is probably after the taping of the show, when Navin was celebrating the Lunar New Year with his lovely family).

aiyaja said:
I love their names, Navin Tar and Win Tawin. Haha.

Awe, well take care of yourself na.

Me, too! Their names have such a beautiful ring to it! :boombox:

amylovemeng1 said:
@aiyaja reading your post about how ToomVill light up your heart remind me of my old self. I remember when I first got married to my husband and having to moved from California all the way to Minnesota I didn't know anyone or have any friend. I would cried everyday until one day I got on youtube and there was a lot of fanmade videos of Ateam I started watching JLR and felled in love with them and they too light up my heart. I loved how close they were in their bts, aum always teasing aff and how Aum always said Aff is very beautiful and elegant. I was so sad too when they both got married to their special someone but as long as they are happy I'm happy too. I also loved wier and pinky in wong wain hua jai too. But since all her scandals of home wecking my ship of them sunk.
When all the hype of Yadech was going on I tried so hard to fall in love with them but just couldn't. I watch their lakorns but they just doesn't makes my heart flutter at all. Sorry Yadech fan. I stop watching lakorn for a while. Until one faithful day I stumbled across ToomVill wedding scene in SSP that annoyblue eng subbed on youtube. I thought they were both very cute and decide to watch SSP. And that's how I came to love ToomVill they make me feel like a teenager in love, just smiling thinking of them. Even my husband got so annoyed with me always watching SSP and not paying attention to him. I just wish Toomtam and Vill could be more closer. But that would be too greedy of me. Them being together in a lakorn is enough.

Maiko! Thanks for all the lovely pictures of ToomVill. I wish I can just push them closer to each other. Lol ok I'm greedy.

Amy, I love reading your post. It's beautiful, and it brings tears to my eyes. :teary: :cry: Literally. Thanks for sharing your story and experiences with us. :kiss: :grouphug: Moving to a whole different state is scary. Brand new life for you. Aw, so Ateam made it a whole easier for you. Reading about how happy they made you, it makes me happy, too. :) I wasn't in on the Ateam ship (sorry, guys! :spin:), but wowie, it's amazing finding out how big of an impact they made on you guys. :clap: That's so sweet. Aw, so true. As long as Aum and Aff (and any beloved koo jins) are happy, that's good enough for us. :console:

Not everybody will jin the same koo jins. But it makes me so happy that I got to meet all you lovely people who jin ToomVill, like me! :spin: :woot: :toast: :grouphug: Hehe, I'm just so happy we got together through them. :blush: And Amy, thanks for going into details about how you discovered ToomVill. Aw, so that's how you fell in love with them. :cry: How fateful indeed! Hehe, I adore that playful wedding night scene of Thit and Gan. It makes my heart flutter, just thinking about it. I love their playful banter and interactions and reactions during that scene. And the scene afterwards, the one of Thit comforting Gan in her sleep, that just moves my heart. Toomtam's acting was just so heartfelt and real in that scene. The tenderness and love in his eyes and actions just kill me! :weep:

Hehe, :lmao2: at your poor husband. He needs to learn from Toomtam on how to melt your heart. :bhehe: I feel the same way, when thinking of ToomVill, too. :D I do wish they could be closer, too, but you know what? I think there's something special about them anyway, despite their formality around each other. :wub: They don't have to be lovey-dovey for us to love them. I like it that they're different. Despite just being respected costars with each other, they still have that sizzling attraction that pulls us into them. Just seeing them in lakorn world and off screen whenever they're together is enough for me, too. :grouphug:

You're welcome for the photos. Hah, I'm greedy for wanting more from them, too. :highfive:

aiyaja said:
Hahah. Yeah, when I first found out that it was going to be Toomtam and Vill in SSP's remake, I was like eh, not interested. However, I stumbled upon the love scene in the music video and boy, that made my heart race. I haven't seen much love scenes come out so enchanting and racy yet classy and just absolutely beautiful. Too bad that scene was cut. I'm still so sad about that but I'm happy I gave SSP a try. It has tremendously changed me from then on. Hehe.

Even though SSP's storyline sucked towards the last half but my love for ToomVill helped me survive it all. I was already planning on just ending this ship after SSP ended since it was highly unlikely to see them pair up again, if ever, but I guess, fate was on our side. Thus, Ngao Jai. Hehe. I miss them so much. I didn't really appreciate and savor the moment with SSP, so I'll do that with Ngao Jai.

Sadly, 99% of koojins usually don't end up together in real life. That's the reality of things and I think fans understand that. That's why we ToomVill fans are raving like crazy right now because if we don't do it now, when will we have the chance to again? It's our ToomVill time right now, so let's seize this opportunity to give them our full support and attention. I encourage fans to spread the Ngao Jai and ToomVill love whether it be via artwork, interactions on the forum, on social media like IG and Facebook, Viki likes and comments, by word of mouth to your peers, by voting, anything is fine. You support them in your own way. Don't let this opportunity pass you by because once it does, once the wave has died, doing something later may not mean anything anymore. Be a part of this fever, this love, this wave. When people love something or someone, don't you all want to be a part of it? To be in history with it? That's why we subbers sub the lakorns ASAP because we want the International fans to have a piece of the wave, to be included, to be on the same timeline as the lakorn. Sure, there are going to be fans who catch this lakorn way later or new fans who emerge from this lakorn way down the line. I used to be one of them and always quite regretted not catching the lakorn sooner when life was still breathing in the threads. So with all of that said, for everyone who is here now and has a chance, join us on this journey as we show our love and support for Ngao Jai and ToomVill. Thank you everyone!

I just love how you weren't initially interested in Toomtam and Vill in SSP's remake, but then fell hard for them after coming across the official MV and giving SSP a try. Hehe, that was how I met you on Spicy. :grouphug: Such priceless memories for me. :) There are just some moments that we can never forget, and the moments I've experienced with you guys in here and out of here, those are some of the moments I live for. I'll always treasure them; I'll always treasure you guys and ToomVill. :heart: Thanks for going into details about that fateful day, Aiyaja! Fate...fate is the perfect word to describe ToomVill and us. ^_^

Once again, moving and powerful words, Aiyaja! :teary: :cry: :bravo: :worthy: Thank you for them. :kiss: Right, it's our ToomVill time right now, so let's grab it by the horns! :strong: :cheer: I'm with you; thank you, everyone, for all your love and support, in this beautiful moment in time! :grouphug: :heart:

amylovemeng1 said:
I'm glad I'm part of this ship. The reason I created this account was because of Ateam but I never post anything about them and it's too late now. I reactived this account because of ToomVill and this time I will make sure to be more active.

I'm glad you are, too, Amy. :cry: :grouphug: I'm still in awe that you reactivated your account because of ToomVill. I still remember reading your post about it in this thread. :dance1: Let's make this moment last. :highfive:

huajaikaungtur said:
I love their names, too! :) They're such cutie!
Thank you so much, lovely Aiyaja! I already feel better :)

Yaaaay! So happy you're joining us on the ToomVill looooove :D

I'm glad Amy (and everybody else) is here with us, too! :toast: :grouphug:

Nanciie said:
Wow amylovemeng1!! That's how I came to watch SSP too I watch that video posted by annoyblue ... And it was really bc of SSP that I started to watch a few other lakorns and sign up to this forums xD

Geez same feeling~ toomvill awesome I also disn't fall for Yadech dunno why they don't just capture my heart like toomvill does~~

Can't wait for weekend to come so I catch watch 7 and 8!!

Btw happy lunar new year to those who celebrates it here

Aw, so sweet and awesome to find out how you fell in love with them, Nanciie! Thanks for sharing! :kiss: :grouphug: It's almost the weekend! Hang in there. Again, Happy Lunar New Year to you and to everybody else. :flowers: :heart:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Vill has hits and misses. She was good in Khon Tuen. I think I softened up a lot towards her in there and then totally became a fan in SSP. Comedy is hard to do without coming out too exaggerated or funny without being dumb. Lol Vill still needs to work on her comedy but in terms of drama, she's good. Oh and her crying too needs more work. Hehe.

Vill is a pretty good actress for the amount of time she's been in the industry.

I adored her in Khon Tuen! :spin: Yeah, comedy is hard... The only actress I've really enjoyed in comedy is the great Anne Thongprasom. Oh...also, Janie, too. :lol2: Yep, Vill needs to work on her comedy and crying. :facepalm:

AikOm^_^

Eek, I can't wait until all the TV show segments on Ngao Jai and ToomVill go on air! There's their segment for Sister Day, Aom and Jeab's show, and now the one for Chan Dai Jai! Hmm, what else am I missing? :scratchhead2: And there's also that upcoming event on this Saturday (February 21) in which Toomtam and Vill will go to the Hat Yai District, Songkhla Province to promote ONE HD. Haha, trying not to expect too much, but I can't stop my excitement and happiness. :woot: :weee: Of course, I'm preparing myself for the lack of ToomVill photos, but I can sure dream, dream, dream away. :spin: :whistle:

*Groan* Now, I really wish that there are more photos of ToomVill and Navin taping their segment for the TV show Chan Dai Jai... :lmao: Why aren't there more photos of these beautiful people? Boo...! :rant: Again, they all look so good during the taping! :drools: :drool: Haha, especially ToomVill. :yummy: Also, I didn't realize that that was Vill behind Toomtam in the photo below! :woot: Haha, something this small makes me excited. :clap: So they were preparing her hair. She would have looked cute with her hair down. But I'm happy with the ending hairstyle they chose for her. Gosh, I just love Toomtam's tuxedo and Vill's gown. :wub: And those two together are just... :shutup:!!!!

Credit: princetamgroup's IG.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Yeah, I was wondering why they just didn't leave her hair down! Would have still looked really elegant.

I hope during the talkshow, they reveal a lot of the BTS juice we don't get to see. :drools:

Well, I hope the hosts ask all of the right questions. :pervie:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I've always been a fan of Vill and Toomtam individually but I've come to love them so much as a couple and I was thrilled when i found out that Aom decided to cast them in this remake since i love the one with Kob and Brook. VT's chemistry is amazing in SSP, the way he looked at her just melts your heart and you can't help but allow your heart to smile. Can't wait until they get a lovey dovey.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
^Yeah, I was wondering why they just didn't leave her hair down! Would have still looked really elegant.

I hope during the talkshow, they reveal a lot of the BTS juice we don't get to see. :drools:

Well, I hope the hosts ask all of the right questions. :pervie:

Hmm, just imagine her hair down in the photo below. She would have looked more youthful! But hehe, I really don't mind them going with the swept-up hairstyle. She still looked amazing next to Toomtam. :spicy:

Oh, gosh, haha, that would be awesome if they reveal a lot of juicy BTS we've never seen before! :woot: :weee: Whahaha, what kind of questions, Aiyaja?

Credit: mimew999's IG.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I've always been a fan of Vill and Toomtam individually but I've come to love them so much as a couple and I was thrilled when i found out that Aom decided to cast them in this remake since i love the one with Kob and Brook. VT's chemistry is amazing in SSP, the way he looked at her just melts your heart and you can't help but allow your heart to smile. Can't wait until they get a lovey dovey.
Yeah, it's all SSP. I just loved their chemistry and I'm glad that they carried the same flame into here.

Here's the subbed Teaser for Episodes 9 and 10!

http://www.viki.com/videos/1062027v-teaser-of-episodes-9-and-10

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

Hmm, just imagine her hair down in the photo below. She would have looked more youthful! But hehe, I really don't mind them going with the swept-up hairstyle. She still looked amazing next to Toomtam. :spicy:

Oh, gosh, haha, that would be awesome if they reveal a lot of juicy BTS we've never seen before! :woot: :weee: Whahaha, what kind of questions, Aiyaja?

Credit: mimew999's IG.

Haha, wonder what they're watching.

Oh, questions like, how did Vill or Toomtam feel when they had to kiss, did they prepare ahead or time or did they go back home and sleep with it in their minds...something like that. :pervie: Would they want to collaborate for a third time?