AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
songielove said:
Goooood morning.

【OFFICIAL MV】: "Shadow Inside My Heart" - Pex Zeal ft. Noona Neungtida

*VIDEO*
Cr. werecordsgmm

Will be back later. ♡♡♡!!!

:whahuh: All three of us had the same desire to share the MV. :highfive: Morning to you, Songie!

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Maiko^_^ said:

You beat me to sharing it. :cry1: I was in the midst of writing out my reaction. Ok, I'll just finish my thoughts. :D Thanks!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Hehe, I woke up to a wonderful surprise. :bhehe: The official MV for Zeal and Noona's เงาในหัวใจ song is FINALLY released! Gah! The ToomVill scenes! :eyetwitch: :faint: :woot: :yahoo: :bravo: :clap: :cloud9: :wub: They're amazing. :D ToomVill are unbelievably amazing. Zeal and Noona are amazing. The whole MV is amazing. :thumbsup: Granted, the colors aren't too cheerful, but I still :heart: the MV very much. Haha, it's WAY BETTER than I ever expected. And Toomtam and Vill kissed for real! :blush: I really didn't think they would. :ghehe:

I get chills during the very first scene of ToomVill in the hallway. :cold: Shoot, do you two have to be so freakin' beautiful and perfect together?! :drool: When they stare at each other in the hallway, my heart just sings! And golly gee, when Toomtam reaches out to take Vill's hand...! :woot: Haha, I'm strongly reminded of the scene in which Thit (Toomtam) holds Gan's (Vill) hand in his car in episode 12 of SSP. :blush: Dang, their yearning for each other... :teary: And the stares they give to one another! Haha, I hurt along with Vill when Toomtam lets go of her hand and walks away from her. Noona's appearance is angelic. :D Hehe, it's like she brightens up the screen, bringing life to Zeal's dark world! The balcony scene is awesome. I feel Toomtam's surprise and happiness when he sees Vill. :lol2: Wow, Vill's crying scene is spot on! :clap2: I find it incredibly sweet how she's the one reaching her hands out to Toomtam to take. And he takes them! :rockon: AND kisses them, too! That last scene of them hugging and kissing...! :faint: :wub:

Awwww, I'm sorry! XD I was just wondering where you were because the MV was posted 25 minutes ago ;; But now I know that you've been writing your thoughts. XD
I just finished watching the MV and I pretty much agree with you on everything! Especially the kiss scene at the end.  :woot: :woot: (got me squealing inside haha)

AikOm^_^

arasucre said:
Awwww, I'm sorry! XD I was just wondering where you were because the MV was posted 25 minutes ago ;; But now I know that you've been writing your thoughts. XD
I just finished watching the MV and I pretty much agree with you on everything! Especially the kiss scene at the end.  :woot: :woot: (got me squealing inside haha)

Hehe, it was no problem at all, Arasucre; you did NOT have to apologize. :console: Thank you so much again for sharing it! :flowers: :grouphug: :heart: Yeah, I was busy writing my thoughts out first. :whaha: Haha, I had to go back and add more to my original post (which you quoted). The MV turns out better than I expected. Haha, that kiss scene is a pleasant and very welcomed surprise. :ghehe:

phatman said:
Yeah, he needs to get out of there.

He and all the others who are downgraded. :teary:

AikOm^_^

Excuse moi, while I go take snapshots of Zeal and Noona's official MV and make gifs. :bhehe:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
You ladies are so fast.  Finally caught up with all the comments.  As much as I enjoy other dramas, honestly, this is the only thread that I try to read EVERYTHING.  Sometimes, I read too fast & miss things here & there, but I really do want to know everything.  

phatman said:
Guys...I think I'm falling for Navin. Hahaha. His character is psychotic, but why must he be so hot. Those muscles....rmmrmm. I'm watching this as I type. I'm on the scene Goon tries to take advantage of May. Has he ever had any leading roles?? Hehe. I think I'm gonna go check them out...if he does.
I'm guilty too.  Navin & Vill actually look reaaaally good together.  So good that I wouldn't mind them starring in a lakorn together  :bhehe: (No offense Maiko...I forever love & ship Toomtam & Vill).  I too wonder why Exact doesn't give him more leading roles.  He's handsome & p'ek material.  

fun said:
Done with episode 3. LMAO she was so scared when Wathit leaned in for a forehead kiss I am surprise he didn’t have a heart attack because he so fin her hahaha.

Anyway I am not sure if I am going to pick up episode 4 or wait for English sub.

Don't you just hate it when pra ek jumps the gun and assume our nang ek is some gold digging whore. I hope that won't be an issue or get dragged out.
:lmao3: Wathit knows he can't do more than a forehead kiss.  But I thought that was very sweet of him.  About p'ek jumping the gun here, I agree.  He only saw May & Koon together once & assumed they were bf & gf on his own.  All Koon did was wipe May's sweat.  Gosh, if Rut saw how I am with my guyfriends, he'd think I'm sleeping with all of them.  

fun said:
Oh man if they were to do that to May and Rut for that so call twist, I will forever hate Ch5 geez I am not use to this change yet. 

The thing with Wathit is that I don't see him giving his blessing to Rut and May. May already told him she didn't love him yet he still married her anyway unless they show me in the upcoming episodes that he can sense May's unhappiness with him. 
Because Wathit grew up with Koon, he knows how Koon is.  I know he's selfish & all, but could it be that he probably thinks Koon won't be good to May??? And if he comes out of his coma at the end, maybe he'll be a changed person.  If he sees the good in his brother Rut & how much Rut has done for him, maybe he'll give Rut & May his blessings.  Wathit is a spoil brat, but we get to learn a little bit more about him in epi 3 & 4.  For instance, he donated money to that program to help out the kids.  

Maiko^_^ said:

Aw, props to Watit for wanting to cherish and love May. :cry: :wub: Hehe, I feel like it differs in all Asian dramas. :lol: I haven't been watching any Korean dramas lately though. :eek: The number of episodes is unknown at the moment... I want NJ to have at least 20 episodes. :spin:
I suddenly stop watching k dramas.  Don't know why.  I am a HUGE Hyun Bin fan & even his drama right now couldn't pull me back.  It's pretty tempting though.  It's weird...I go through phases.  

Mahalo said:
I think 16 episodes is perfect! My ideal lakorn consists of 14 or 15 episodes. Since OneHD increased the length of their lakorns from 40 or 50 mins to 85 mins, I think that 16 episodes will help pace the plot better. That's if the progression maintains the pace that it is at now. I hope they don't drag out misunderstandings. Misunderstandings should last for a maximum of two episodes. Since Aom is the producer, I'm praying they won't let the villains take over the whole lakorn like in SSP. 
16 sounds good to me too!  I hope Aom doesn't add in too much BS.  If the directing & script is good, it's possible to get our Toomtam & Vill fixed in 16 episodes.  But Exact & Ch 7 are awesome at dragging out misunderstanding...just saying.  Whatever it may be, I'm ready for an emotional roller coaster ride.  I just hope you all will be here & available for me to vent to.  

aiyaja said:
Goshhhh! I'm just sooooo excited for next week! Rut and May! I just love how they've been focusing on the emotions in this lakorn, so we get to see meaningful, deep, and painful scenes of both ToomVill. Man, did anyone sense the sexual tension and attraction from Rut to May when he agreed to be Watit at the hospital?

Dude, I swear, ToomVill should be leads in a Seur like lakorn. Toomtam can smell, can taste, and just feel Vill anywhere and everywhere. Hahahah! I love their chemistry. It's still there as hot as Thit and Gan left it in their last lifetime. Hahahah.
:lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3: Wouldn't that be nice!  Whenever their bodies touch, I get all  :wub:  :heart: Like in the MV, at the end when he pulls her in (and it's kinda dark) and their lower parts bodies touch...I feel all weird inside.  But it's a good feeling.  Like it feels so real.  

AikOm^_^

In the midst of creating gifs from the official MV. :dance1:

ceda_lee said:
You ladies are so fast.  Finally caught up with all the comments.  As much as I enjoy other dramas, honestly, this is the only thread that I try to read EVERYTHING.  Sometimes, I read too fast & miss things here & there, but I really do want to know everything.  

I'm guilty too.  Navin & Vill actually look reaaaally good together.  So good that I wouldn't mind them starring in a lakorn together  :bhehe: (No offense Maiko...I forever love & ship Toomtam & Vill).  I too wonder why Exact doesn't give him more leading roles.  He's handsome & p'ek material.  

:lmao3: Wathit knows he can't do more than a forehead kiss.  But I thought that was very sweet of him.  About p'ek jumping the gun here, I agree.  He only saw May & Koon together once & assumed they were bf & gf on his own.  All Koon did was wipe May's sweat.  Gosh, if Rut saw how I am with my guyfriends, he'd think I'm sleeping with all of them.  

Because Wathit grew up with Koon, he knows how Koon is.  I know he's selfish & all, but could it be that he probably thinks Koon won't be good to May??? And if he comes out of his coma at the end, maybe he'll be a changed person.  If he sees the good in his brother Rut & how much Rut has done for him, maybe he'll give Rut & May his blessings.  Wathit is a spoil brat, but we get to learn a little bit more about him in epi 3 & 4.  For instance, he donated money to that program to help out the kids.  

I suddenly stop watching k dramas.  Don't know why.  I am a HUGE Hyun Bin fan & even his drama right now couldn't pull me back.  It's pretty tempting though.  It's weird...I go through phases.  

16 sounds good to me too!  I hope Aom doesn't add in too much BS.  If the directing & script is good, it's possible to get our Toomtam & Vill fixed in 16 episodes.  But Exact & Ch 7 are awesome at dragging out misunderstanding...just saying.  Whatever it may be, I'm ready for an emotional roller coaster ride.  I just hope you all will be here & available for me to vent to.  

:lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3: Wouldn't that be nice!  Whenever their bodies touch, I get all  :wub:  :heart: Like in the MV, at the end when he pulls her in (and it's kinda dark) and their lower parts bodies touch...I feel all weird inside.  But it's a good feeling.  Like it feels so real.  

Aw, really? You try to read everything in this thread? :thumbup: You're dedicated. Hehe, I think there may be some who give up, on account of my nonsense posts. :sweat: As for Navin and Vill, haha, no offense taken. :console: I forever love and ship Toomtam and Vill as well, but I like Navin, and I'm fine with Navin and Vill together. :D Even though they don't give me the same happiness as ToomVill. :wub: I, too, think that Navin and Vill should have their own lakorn together. They've worked with each other for 3 different lakorns now; it's high time he gets her to himself in one! Although...I'll be jealous for Toomtam's sakes. :lol:

He may had been kind of far away, but I'm assuming that Rut heard the part about May and Koon tying the knot. So, there he goes, coming up with the typical reasons why she's a loose woman. Haha, your comment about your guy friends crack me up! :loool: Aw, it's possible for Watit to change. :blush:

I go through phases, too, so it's understandable why you've taken a break from K-dramas. :yes: Well, you can always (I had to scratch that part out; haha, I was away from this thread for three months :smack:) count on me to be here for you to vent to! :highfive: :grouphug: And golly! Haha, I thought EXACTLY the same as you when ToomVill's lower body parts were touching each other's at the end of the MV. :eyetwitch: :pervie: :blush: :secret: :shutup:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
And Maiko, I loooooove your default pic (whatever that is call).  It almost look black & white.  I like how his fingers are all up in her hair...sooooo HAWT!!! 

:lol: I agree it's about time Navin gets Vill all to himself.  

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
And Maiko, I loooooove your default pic (whatever that is call).  It almost look black & white.  I like how his fingers are all up in her hair...sooooo HAWT!!! 

:lol: I agree it's about time Navin gets Vill all to himself.  

I've called it icon picture, profile photo, all sorts of things. "Default pic" works perfectly as well! Aw, thank you, dear Ceda_lee! :blush: :kiss: You can see how excited I was over that photo. :lolyup: The original photo is darker, so I had to adjust the lighting on it. I wish it was clearer. Also wish that the display for our default pictures could be bigger, so that I can view all the tiny details of everyone's profile photos. <_< I :heart: how Toomtam's fingers are in Vill's hair, too. :blush:

Hehe, yes! Correct about poor Navin. :lolyup:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Haha, I don't want to waste space and bandwidth, so I'm editing my post. Yay for morning risers! The MV was the first thing I saw this morning. Love how the colors of the set/hotel is a melo contrast to the mood. It's as if to say, "No worries, we are in a happy place."-- exactly what the song is about. Very heartfelt acting eyes from Toomtam and Vill. I'm so drawn, love love love!

I'm sure you all enjoyed ep3-4. Once I catch up with work and the thread, I want to discuss more too. :)

AikOm^_^

songielove said:
Haha, I don't want to waste space and bandwidth, so I'm editing my post. Yay for morning risers! The MV was the first thing I saw this morning. Love how the colors of the set/hotel is a melo contrast to the mood. It's as if to say, "No worries, we are in a happy place."-- exactly what the song is about. Very heartfelt acting eyes from Toomtam and Vill. I'm so drawn, love love love!

I'm sure you all enjoyed ep3-4. Once I catch up with work and the thread, I want to discuss more too. :)

Yes, their acting is spot on! Those two...sheesh. :wub: Ooh, ok, have fun with work, Songie. :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

Er, this post contains A LOT of screenshots from the official MV...100, in fact. :sweat: I got carried away. I can only post up to 100 photos per post, so the rest of the screenshots are in separate photos. Only check out the photos if you truly want to see the screenshots. :spin:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ahh, I'm finally done with all of my errands. But already time to go to work already. Ugh. I'll sub when I return.

Anyway, the music video was gorgeous. They could have added a cute storyline to it but I suppose they already know and want us to think of Ngao Jai's. Thus why Toomtam or Rut in this case was the one running from Vill, our May. Lol

I love the song. Ahhhh, that kiss! So beautiful! Gosh! I really adore this pair.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Ahh, I'm finally done with all of my errands. But already time to go to work already. Ugh. I'll sub when I return.

Anyway, the music video was gorgeous. They could have added a cute storyline to it but I suppose they already know and want us to think of Ngao Jai's. Thus why Toomtam or Rut in this case was the one running from Vill, our May. Lol

I love the song. Ahhhh, that kiss! So beautiful! Gosh! I really adore this pair.

Aw, I feel your pain, Aiyaja. :teary: But at least you got your errands done, yay! :clap: Hey, there's no need to rush the subbing. We can wait. :console: :grouphug:

I'm actually EXTREMELY satisfied with the MV. :thumbsup: Yep, they definitely could have added a cute storyline, but I :heart: its simplicity, especially how it connects with NJ's storyline. Haha, you said it perfectly, regarding the part about Rut (Toomtam) running away from May (Vill). That kiss is indeed beautiful... :spin: :cry: Have a great day at work, Aiyaja! Hope that it goes by quickly for you. :flowers: :kiss:

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Their interactions with each other was so beautiful! @Maiko that second photo had me crying in class. Omg No words were even exchanged and their acting made me understand and feel what they're going through. Beautiful mv. I have to be honest, I didnt like that song that much but after seeing the mv ohohoho i like it so much more. Do you guys feel like Noona's delivery and portrayal of her lyrics were a bit off? She was the only one smiling. I thought it was a sad song

AikOm^_^

OHOaddict said:
Their interactions with each other was so beautiful! @Maiko that second photo had me crying in class. Omg No words were even exchanged and their acting made me understand and feel what they're going through. Beautiful mv. I have to be honest, I didnt like that song that much but after seeing the mv ohohoho i like it so much more. Do you guys feel like Noona's delivery and portrayal of her lyrics were a bit off? She was the only one smiling. I thought it was a sad song

Yeah, I love their interactions and body languages and everything else. Toomtam and Vill are just that good together. :lol: You're right; no words were exchanged at all, but a lot was being said. Hehe, I sometimes get emotional and rather teary myself in public. :lmao: I feel your pain. :console: Same here, I'm not crazy for the song, but it sounds better the longer I listen to it... That MV especially makes it an infinity times better. The lyrics are beautiful and touching, although the music isn't as catchy as AB Normal's song. Hmm, I think it's a song that is both inspirational and sad. :eek: Yes, Noona was hecka happy in the MV, which sort of contradicts the sad setting, but I love how she's like the sunshine to the dark. She represents the positive attributes of love, and it sets the MV in an inspirational light, especially towards the end when Toomtam and Vill encounter each other again. :D (If my words don't make any sense, it's because I'm too hungry to think probably. :lol:)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Here I was scrolling through the pages and wallaaaaa, the OST with ToomVill is out! EKKKK :D
I want to watch it right now but I feel like I have to prepare myself first, hahaha. Maybe I'll watch it later tonight when I'm situated, hahaha.

And Wathit goes unconscious because of some news??? Oh gee, I was hoping that wasn't the case.
I wanted his last note to be a good one :( I'm gonna miss Wathit lots even though I'm not such a big fan of his character.

And girls, count me in on the Navin bandwagon. I remember seeing a bit of Manya Ritsaya and I found him just okay -- he seems to look so much better in here.
Mannn, Navin and Win Tawin are such good looking fellas. Must be the family genes, eh? Lol.
Anyways, it would be nice to see him more in the future. He's pretty talented.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Here I was scrolling through the pages and wallaaaaa, the OST with ToomVill is out! EKKKK :D
I want to watch it right now but I feel like I have to prepare myself first, hahaha. Maybe I'll watch it later tonight when I'm situated, hahaha.

And Wathit goes unconscious because of some news??? Oh gee, I was hoping that wasn't the case.
I wanted his last note to be a good one :( I'm gonna miss Wathit lots even though I'm not such a big fan of his character.

And girls, count me in on the Navin bandwagon. I remember seeing a bit of Manya Ritsaya and I found him just okay -- he seems to look so much better in here.
Mannn, Navin and Win Tawin are such good looking fellas. Must be the family genes, eh? Lol.
Anyways, it would be nice to see him more in the future. He's pretty talented.

I can't believe you're holding off until later, Marina! :nono1: Haha, ok, hope you will like it when you get to watch it. I :heart: it! :wub:

Watit's in a coma because of Angkoon. <_< Despite Navin's evil Angkoon character, Navin is admirable. :thumbsup: Yes, it's in the family genes, since both Navin and Tawin are so good-looking cuties. :lolyup:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I was hoping for more skinship in the music video though. :pervie:

:whahuh: :loool: :lmao2: :lmao3: Ok, now that you mentioned it, haha, they should have taken that route! :lmao: How about they make a second MV that's not meant for innocent eyes? An alternative version, or rather, what they did afterwards to make up with each other. :secret: