aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm just replaying the teaser for next week over and over again. Hahah, I'm falling for Rut and May as hard as I fell for Thit and Gan! Oh my gosh...these two bring me so much excitement and anticipation. They sizzle and make me feel butterflies. Hahah.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
I'm just replaying the teaser for next week over and over again. Hahah, I'm falling for Rut and May as hard as I fell for Thit and Gan! Oh my gosh...these two bring me so much excitement and anticipation. They sizzle and make me feel butterflies. Hahah.

Hahahaha, same here, Aiyaja! :woot: My mind keeps on going back to that teaser and the MV! :coverlaf: Rut and May are like Thit and Gan in modern day!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
May is going to purposely make Rut jealous just because. Hahah. That's from the teaser that OneHD uploaded. May can be annoying at times but she surely knows how to like at her husband to ignite the fire in them. Lol

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
May is going to purposely make Rut jealous just because. Hahah. That's from the teaser that OneHD uploaded. May can be annoying at times but she surely knows how to like at her husband to ignite the fire in them. Lol

Hopefully Vill will make May more likable, despite her annoying actions sometimes. :lol: Speaking of a jealous Rut, oh, my gawd! Haha, that scene of angry Toomtam at the end of the teaser is so mesmerizing! :drool: :spicy: I love how they ended the teaser with that scene. Makes me crazy for wanting to know what he's going to do to her when he next sees her (which looks like it leads to their :slapandkissse3: scene)! Hehe, Vill sounds sooooo fakingly sweet during that phone call. :whaha:

Give me an hour or so to make gifs of their scenes! :spin:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Towards the end during the phone call, May says, "Please gently, P'Koon. It hurts." Hahahah! Rut's imagination is probably running wild!

:whahuh: :loool: :rofl: :lmao3: No wonder Rut is so flipping mad!!!!!!!!!!!! :coverlaf: :woot:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
May said she wants to know how long Watit will be jealous, so she's intentionally testing and provoking him. Hahah! Love it!

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
May said she wants to know how long Watit will be jealous, so she's intentionally testing and provoking him. Hahah! Love it!

Hmm, she says that to Angkoon in the preview teaser, right? Haha, explains why Koon looks so hurt. :lmao:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
In the bedroom scene where May has her pillow, Rut says, "You think that sleeping inside the bedroom with your husband isn't safe, so you're going to sleep outside and wait for your lover." Choo means the person you're cheating with, like sleeping with already. Hehe.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Yeah, it was that part but I thought Koon looked creepy. Haha.

Ouch. :eek:uch: Poor Koon wants what Rut has. :lol:

aiyaja said:
In the bedroom scene where May has her pillow, Rut says, "You think that sleeping inside the bedroom with your husband isn't safe, so you're going to sleep outside and wait for your lover." Choo means the person you're cheating with, like sleeping with already. Hehe.

Hehehe, so that's one of the reasons why he gets on top of her while she's lying on their bed. :pervie:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I can't stop smiling to myself like a fool when I think about these juicy scenes! I hope there's many more that hasn't been shown. Haha.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I can't stop smiling to myself like a fool when I think about these juicy scenes! I hope there's many more that hasn't been shown. Haha.

Haha, same here! :coverlaf: I'm going to do a lot of that when I go to work tomorrow. Oh, how I wish I have yet another day off. :cry1: From the opening and closing credits, there are so many scenes of a jealous and aggressive Rut. :blush: I am SO happy that Aom made Kinaree fall for Angkoon in this version instead of chasing after Watit/Rut.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh, yeah! That is good. I hate to have a nang'rai more than a bad guy because pra'ake can never do anything to the nang'rai. She can bully and hurt nang'ake and pra'ake can't do crap, which is a waste of time for me. But with a bad guy, pra'ake can show off his love, jealousy, and affection towards nang'ake. Hahah!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Ah, his goatee does look really nice in the MV! :yummy: But it's ok, for I love Rut's funny facial hair, too. :spicy:

Oh, I thought you already saw it? You're absolutely right! Exactly why I love the MV, too. :blush: Those two are just unbelievably wonderful together! :drool: Ooh, just the guy version would sound very nice. But I'm actually glad it's a duet between Noona and Zeal.

Root's facial hair looks a bit funny. Haha. Oh well, it's gonna be gone next week so. Who cares anymore! Hehe.

No I didn't watch it, haha. I scrolled right pass it. 

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Oh, yeah! That is good. I hate to have a nang'rai more than a bad guy because pra'ake can never do anything to the nang'rai. She can bully and hurt nang'ake and pra'ake can't do crap, which is a waste of time for me. But with a bad guy, pra'ake can show off his love, jealousy, and affection towards nang'ake. Hahah!

I prefer a bad guy over a n'rai, too. Your complaints are spot on! :thumbsup:

I'm still mesmerized by the MV... Great, I now want to see more of Toomtam and Vill in a different MV/more MVs. :spin:

phatman said:
Root's facial hair looks a bit funny. Haha. Oh well, it's gonna be gone next week so. Who cares anymore! Hehe.

No I didn't watch it, haha. I scrolled right pass it. 

Agree about Rut/Root's facial hair. Seriously, they should have let Toomtam grow his own facial hair! But yay for clean-shaven Rut! :clap: Ah, so that's why you only watched the MV a few hours ago. :lol:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Agree about Rut/Root's facial hair. Seriously, they should have let Toomtam grow his own facial hair! But yay for clean-shaven Rut! :clap: Ah, so that's why you only watched the MV a few hours ago. :lol:

Yeah, they should've. Haha. 
Yup. I saw the screenshots and was all, dayum, Toomtam looks GOOD!! HAHA. So I watched it. I also like the song too. Funny thing though I was actually going to ask you guys the name of it, since I hear it often in the lakorn. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I love ToomVill and literally went crazy over SSP; thus wanted them to pair up again! And so when Ngao Jai came along, I was like okay, a second collaboration is pretty good already and if that was their last lakorn together, that's okay, just two lifetimes together is enough but after next week's previews, ugghhhhhh! I want more of them together! They have this undeniable chemistry! Ohhh, gosh! Hahah!

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Yeah, they should've. Haha. 
Yup. I saw the screenshots and was all, dayum, Toomtam looks GOOD!! HAHA. So I watched it. I also like the song too. Funny thing though I was actually going to ask you guys the name of it, since I hear it often in the lakorn. 

Toomtam's real facial is much better! He does look incredibly hot and handsome in the MV... :spicy: Vill looks so beautiful, too. :spin: You still need that title? The Thai title is เงาในหัวใจ, and the English title is Ngao Nai Hua Jai, I believe. Aiyaja can correct me if I'm wrong. :blush: