AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
fun said:
I was hoping 16 episode but this is Exact so you're looking at 20-30 episode.

Sixteen episodes sound too short. :cry1: Thirty is too long, and I highly doubt NJ will have 30 episodes. So, hopefully 18-20 episodes! :dance2:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like it when a lakorn is 14-16 episode long. But isn't Exact duration of an episode shorter? Or are they 90 minutes long like Ch3 and Ch7? I don't know the format Exact is using now and you know what I don't even pay attention to how long each episode is for NJ. If they are shorter in duration, then 20 episode sounds good. 

AikOm^_^

fun said:
I like it when a lakorn is 14-16 episode long. But isn't Exact duration of an episode shorter? Or are they 90 minutes long like Ch3 and Ch7? I don't know the format Exact is using now and you know what I don't even pay attention to how long each episode is for NJ. If they are shorter in duration, then 20 episode sounds good. 

NJ's episode duration is a little shorter than 90 minutes, at 85 minutes (wow, huge difference :lol:). I thought most Channel 3 and 7 lakorns are longer than 90 minutes? :scratchhead2: Nearly two hears for most of them.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think 16 episodes is a good number, more than that and it'll drag. Yay! Almost going home to enjoy this!

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I think 16 episodes is a good number, more than that and it'll drag. Yay! Almost going home to enjoy this!

I can settle with 16 episodes, as long as they don't rush the last few episodes. Yay, you'll be able to relax soon, Aiyaja! :toast:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Lakorns that have past 20 episodes tend to be very draggy!!!! :yuck:  :yuck:  :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  The only lakorn that I have ever loved or enjoyed that had over 20 episodes was Pin Anong with Weir and Min. Sood Sai Pan had 17 episodes and that lakorn was already very draggy. Although I'm hoping that the storyline of Ngao Jai will be much better and not make me as pissed or angry like Sood Sai Pan did with Nee and Gan's storyline. I am really liking the storyline of Ngao Jai so far though. I read the storyline for the older version and it doesn't seem so bad. As long as I get to see Vill and Toomtam together, I am happy. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup: :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:   Even though they are probably never going to end up together in real life.  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:

Anywho, we're already to episode 4 though! YAY!!! Crazy how it's already episode 4!!! The weeks seem to be moving so fast for me!!! Anyone else feeling like that too? Maybe it's just me because school and work consume so much of my life that I don't have time to sit down and breathe. The only time I can come onto this forum is sneaking during class time and late at night. I can't wait til the party gets started with Rut!!!!

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
Lakorns that have past 20 episodes tend to be very draggy!!!! :yuck:  :yuck:  :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  The only lakorn that I have ever loved or enjoyed that had over 20 episodes was Pin Anong with Weir and Min. Sood Sai Pan had 17 episodes and that lakorn was already very draggy. Although I'm hoping that the storyline of Ngao Jai will be much better and not make me as pissed or angry like Sood Sai Pan did with Nee and Gan's storyline. I am really liking the storyline of Ngao Jai so far though. I read the storyline for the older version and it doesn't seem so bad. As long as I get to see Vill and Toomtam together, I am happy. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup: :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:   Even though they are probably never going to end up together in real life.  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:

Anywho, we're already to episode 4 though! YAY!!! Crazy how it's already episode 4!!! The weeks seem to be moving so fast for me!!! Anyone else feeling like that too? Maybe it's just me because school and work consume so much of my life that I don't have time to sit down and breathe. The only time I can come onto this forum is sneaking during class time and late at night. I can't wait til the party gets started with Rut!!!!

Hehe, I'm selfish for 20 episodes, but even I wouldn't want it longer than 20. :lol: We're all hoping that NJ will turn out better than SSP. I'm perfectly happy just getting to see Toomtam and Vill together on screen and anywhere else. :D Nah, it's not just you...I still can't believe episode 4 has already aired... Really busy time for everyone! Aw, dang it, I hope you will be able to have plenty of free time. :console: :grouphug: Do your best in school and good luck with work, MissSunny! :cheer: :strong: :flowers:

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Since CH5 lakorns are shorter, so I don't mind 20 episodes. HEHE.

Yeah! :highfive: Just as long as the storyline doesn't drag. :yes:

Anyway, one of my favorite Watit - May scenes in episode 4. I love this scene, because May finally shows some concern for Watit. Golly, ToomVill are just freakin' beautiful together in all their scenes. :drool:

Nanciie

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:
The opening theme song? It's sung by Ab Normal. :) It's called ทั้งที่ผิดก็ยังรัก (Even if it's Wrong, I Still Love You). Here's the official MV, Nanciie.

Credit: GMM GRAMMY OFFICIAL's YouTube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds6r91puZGU

Our Shadow Hunters team (Aiyaja :lol:) also subbed it on Viki.
Oh, yeah, I know what you mean. :lmao:
Wow you're quick thank you!!! Anyone know where to DL the song?!

I'm hoping this to be 16ish won't like when it's get draggy which happen to lots of dramas :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Honestly I think the reason for Wathit and May to get married is kind of lame. Haha. Why couldn't they think of something else...

AikOm^_^

Nanciie said:
Wow you're quick thank you!!! Anyone know where to DL the song?!

I'm hoping this to be 16ish won't like when it's get draggy which happen to lots of dramas :p

You're welcome! :kiss: I honestly don't remember how I found this site, but here you go:

ทั้งที่ผิดก็ยังรัก by Ab Normal.

OR

ทั้งที่ผิดก็ยังรัก's DL link.

phatman said:
Honestly I think the reason for Wathit and May to get married is kind of lame. Haha. Why couldn't they think of something else...

Agree! :lolyup: Weak scriptwriter(s).

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think 16 episodes is perfect! My ideal lakorn consists of 14 or 15 episodes. Since OneHD increased the length of their lakorns from 40 or 50 mins to 85 mins, I think that 16 episodes will help pace the plot better. That's if the progression maintains the pace that it is at now. I hope they don't drag out misunderstandings. Misunderstandings should last for a maximum of two episodes. Since Aom is the producer, I'm praying they won't let the villains take over the whole lakorn like in SSP. 

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
phatman said:
Honestly I think the reason for Wathit and May to get married is kind of lame. Haha. Why couldn't they think of something else.
Something more dramatic lol because it just didn't make any sense to me. I know Thai law is completely different but hell they didn't even explain it. I could have accepted that her mother or brother needs to undergo some kind of surgery. But I guess they want to connect Mai's part of the story into this whole ordeal. I guess that is to clarify why she accepted the marriage in the first place? 

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
I think 16 episodes is perfect! My ideal lakorn consists of 14 or 15 episodes. Since OneHD increased the length of their lakorns from 40 or 50 mins to 85 mins, I think that 16 episodes will help pace the plot better. That's if the progression maintains the pace that it is at now. I hope they don't drag out misunderstandings. Misunderstandings should last for a maximum of two episodes. Since Aom is the producer, I'm praying they won't let the villains take over the whole lakorn like in SSP. 

Hehe, sounds like 16 is what the majority of us want. I can live with that. I'm also praying that Aom listened to us and will spoil us rotten with a lot of pra'nang scenes. :worthy:

fun said:
Something more dramatic lol because it just didn't make any sense to me. I know Thai law is completely different but hell they didn't even explain it. I could have accepted that her mother or brother needs to undergo some kind of surgery. But I guess they want to connect Mai's part of the story into this whole ordeal. I guess that is to clarify why she accepted the marriage in the first place? 

Haha, oh, the cliche reasons the scriptwriters come up with for Thai lakorns. :lol:

Thookatha said:
Angoon is sooo gonna be a pra ek in the future. Hez really good-looking. Lol

Oh? And Navin casts a spell over yet another fan. :clap: Navin did have at least one pra'ek role. Since then, it's the supporting role for him. :cry1:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thookatha said:
Angoon is sooo gonna be a pra ek in the future. Hez really good-looking. Lol
Oh I wish. He's not that young anymore. Getting a leading role inn the future may be a little hard for him.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

He's still young to me. Only 36. :lol:
Oh he's definitely young in my book. Haha. Thailand viewers think differently though, so...who knows he may just continue being villain. Poor Navin.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Oh he's definitely young in my book. Haha. Thailand viewers think differently though, so...who knows he may just continue being villain. Poor Navin.

It especially stinks when he's stuck with Exact. :nono1: