fun

Expired Sarnie
Well once I go deaf, I will eventually have to rely on closed caption/subtitles so I am extremely grateful with people who takes their free time in translating. About learning Thai, I am still at a very basic level. Tones is very difficult for me because my hearing.

Anyway I won't be able to catch it live and even if I did, buffering is my worse enemy.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Fantastic, just fantastic...I woke up late and missed out on the majority of the episode. :cry1: :cry: I should not have gone to sleep at all... :smack:

D~D said:
@----> Maiko,

Maiko,

Do u by any chance know another site to watch NG Lakorn live. B/c I remember that when I used to watch SSP, u post up a link where we can watch lakorn live and now that site... I believe that you have to pay for it, right ? Anything would help a lot.

That site is still free, but it doesn't have Channel OneHD. :no: I use the same link that Arasucre uses. :D

arasucre said:
I'm going to watch Ngao Jai live from this link! It doesn't lag for me despite my a-little-bit-slow internet connection. :)

Thanks!

aiyaja said:
In just a few hours ladies!!! I want to see Ruth so badly already! :woot:

Me, too. :blush:

fun said:
Well once I go deaf, I will eventually have to rely on closed caption/subtitles so I am extremely grateful with people who takes their free time in translating. About learning Thai, I am still at a very basic level. Tones is very difficult for me because my hearing.

Anyway I won't be able to catch it live and even if I did, buffering is my worse enemy.

Yeah, buffering is annoying when it's so slow and acting up. I have bad hearing myself. :D

preetam said:
I don't think Rut and May will meet today

Me, too... :cry1: What happened at the beginning of the episode? Did Watit and May...do it? Haha, I doubt it. :coverlaf: Gah, I'm so sad I missed out on the ToomVill scenes. :teary:

AikOm^_^

And so, episode 3 ends...and no Rut and May interaction yet. <_<

Whahahaha, so funny when Freud and Rut saw Kinaree (Due) at the end of the episode, Freud was expressing his excitement in Japanese. :loool: Oh, so the preview for episode 4 explains why Rut dislikes May from onward...hehe, he thinks she's cheating on Watit. Hehe, he looks so angry and jealous at the same time! Angry Toomtam... :drool:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Do I see "Angry Toomtam"??? ;) Me gustaaa, hahaha.
I was going to catch it live but I'll just watch it when it's uploaded on youtube and subbed -- so I can fully understand it and rewind if needed :)

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
I was going to catch it live but I'll just watch it when it's uploaded on youtube and subbed -- so I can fully understand it and rewind if needed :)

Oh, yes... :yes: :bhehe: Let's see if I can make a quick gif, Marina! Trying to do other things at once. :weee:

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:

Here you go, Marina! I so love Toomtam's expression in this scene. :spicy: :blush: I just had to slow down on his expression. Got this from the opening credits, hence it's really short. :cry1:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
My internet has been acting up since Friday.  I can't see any pics (they won't load).  What is going on?  I don't know much about computers.  

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
My internet has been acting up since Friday.  I can't see any pics (they won't load).  What is going on?  I don't know much about computers.  

Oh, no, that really bites, Ceda_lee! I missed out on more than half of episode 3, but May and Watit are finally married, and it seems like Rut is trying to meet Watit or something at the end of the episode? :scratchhead2: Watit is also planning on building a flower garden for May. Aw...you sweet dork; you do have your sweet side. :wub:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

Oh, no, that really bites, Ceda_lee! I missed out on more than half of episode 3, but May and Watit are finally married, and it seems like Rut is trying to meet Watit or something at the end of the episode? :scratchhead2: Watit is also planning on building a flower garden for May. Aw...you sweet dork; you do have your sweet side. :wub:
I'm at work now, so internet is fine, except I can't live stream at work.  Hopefully someone will upload on youtube soon.  At least I know all you wonderful ladies will be sharing screen caps & pics all day long.  I can always count on you the most when it comes to Toomtam & Vill.  

AikOm^_^

OHOaddict said:
Oii anry Toomtam reminds me of SSP!! Joob joob na.

Same here, except I think he looks even angrier and emotional in here than in SSP. This boy's eyes, eyebrows, lips, and everything else... :spicy:

ceda_lee said:
I'm at work now, so internet is fine, except I can't live stream at work.  Hopefully someone will upload on youtube soon.  At least I know all you wonderful ladies will be sharing screen caps & pics all day long.  I can always count on you the most when it comes to Toomtam & Vill.  

I have to work in a little bit. :weep: But it's my Friday, yay! :woot2: Hmm, I think OneHD's Channel is the only one uploading their dramas onto YouTube (the episodes of NJ at least). We'll probably have to wait a day for them to upload episode 3. But I think someone will upload episode 3 onto Watchlakorn or Dailymotion. Hehe, yeah, you sure can count on me when it comes to Toomtam and Vill. :ghehe: :wink: Have a great day at work! :grouphug: :kiss: :heart:

AikOm^_^

Why does Exact do this to me? Uploading bigger-sized and better quality of photos after I already shared them? :cry1: But haha, I love it that they do; thank you, Exact! :worthy: :clap: Now, do that for all the other photos, please. :lol: Thanks to them and all the other sources for the photos! The gif of ToomVill is from an old IG clip, months ago. I wanted to upload and share it before episode 3 start, but alas, things didn't go my way. :cry1: They're so beautiful in their wedding attire! :spin: The photos of them on their day out as newlyweds :)blush:) are adorable (15th and 16th photos, not counting the gif :D)! And eek! That photo of Watit kissing May's forehead. :drools: The last four (solo) photos of Toomam and Vill aren't directly related to NJ, but they both captioned NJ for those photos (most likely telling people to tune in for NJ). :lol:

Credits: aomphiyada, lakornexact, magicif_lakorn, onehdthailand, ttyuttana, & villwannarot's IGs; ช่อง one & Exact & Scenario's Facebooks; Banmuang.

AikOm^_^

*Sniff* I have to leave for work now. :weep: Here's the Pantip thread for episode 3, for those who want to check out the screen caps. Wow, those people are quick! :eyetwitch: :thumbsup: Aw, the May and Watit scenes...! :wub: Have a great day, everyone! :grouphug: :flowers:

Ngao Jai, Episode 3.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, just woke up and now need to catch it at Mydootv before I head out to work or else I won't catch it until I get back. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aw, just skimmed through the screencaps at Pantip. At least Watit has some sweet moments before he you know...

That just makes it sadder. Watit seems genuinely happy with May being by his side, just simply spending his days with her is enough.