huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Maiko: Somehow, I can't see your Angry Toomtam GIF :( Awwies but it's fine! :D

And @Aiyaja, I truly love your detailed post about Episode 3. I really do applaud Vill's acting as well. Like you said, there's no trace of her past characters. All her characters are acted out differently and that's really admirable :)
Can't wait to get to Episode 3 :)
Hopefully Ruth will come tomorrow in Episode 4, crossing my fingers!!~

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
Really? Awe. I liked it! Haha.
It's mainly because Root and May haven't met yet!! Haha. Urgh...I think the switch up should've occurred already. They're delaying it for too long. Tomorrow is EP4 already.

RukTurMotJai

sarNie Hatchling
Excuse me while I slide in and join the conversation xD
I just finished watching ep 1. Before this, I wasn't too excited like the rest of you guys but after watching this first episode, I'll definitely be watching till the end!
And may I say, I love the songs as well!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
AAH! One and a half page to catch up! Gah, so many things to do at once! :weee: :woot:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
It's mainly because Root and May haven't met yet!! Haha. Urgh...I think the switch up should've occurred already. They're delaying it for too long. Tomorrow is EP4 already.
Yeah, I was a bit bummed out too that the story was moving too slowly and having Rut come in a bit too late but after seeing Watit today, I think they're trying to build Watit's presence so it can be sadder because if Watit left too early, people wouldn't be able to really relate. I understand. The Watit scenes today were so sad and meaningful.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh no, I hope they keep it the same where he ends up dying. He should go in peace, knowing that he married May and had some precious moments with her to keep in his heart forever. I don't think he should wake up to see his wife fall in love with his identical brother. Just think of it as, Watit only has fate up to here. He's suffered his whole entire life; he should be able to go in peace, now that his number one wish came true, to marry May.

But since he won't die in this version thenI honestly don't know what twists will come our way. I'm scared. Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
Oh no, I hope they keep it the same where he ends up dying. He should go in peace, knowing that he married May and had some precious moments with her to keep in his heart forever. I don't think he should wake up to see his wife fall in love with his identical brother. Just think of it as, Watit only has fate up to here. He's suffered his whole entire life; he should be able to go in peace, now that his number one wish came true, to marry May.

But since he won't die in this version thenI honestly don't know what twists will come our way. I'm scared. Lol
That's true....
Now that I come to think about it there have been twin lakorns where one twin dies, leaving the other to assume it's identity. Well...Wathit is pitiful. I guess he'll be even more pitiful seeing his love with someone else, so going is the best way. Awe....sad.

AikOm^_^

D~D said:
@-----> arasucre and Maiko,

Thank you for the link. It works !!!

You're welcome! :grouphug:

ceda_lee said:
Have a good day at work Maiko!  I'll be back to spam after watching episode 3.  

Aw, it was a great day...for the most part. Thanks! :kiss: Hehe, yes, please come back to spam with me. Oh, darn; I need to watch episode 3 myself... :lmao:

aiyaja said:
Haha, just woke up and now need to catch it at Mydootv before I head out to work or else I won't catch it until I get back. Lol

Hehe, I :heart: reading all your posts, Aiyaja! Your posts are an exciting journey!

aiyaja said:
Aw, just skimmed through the screencaps at Pantip. At least Watit has some sweet moments before he you know...

That just makes it sadder. Watit seems genuinely happy with May being by his side, just simply spending his days with her is enough.

Aw, that's what I got from the last half of episode 3. :cry:

aiyaja said:
I love the chemistry between Vill and Mouse as siblings, that scene of them talking was pretty touching.

Ooh, really? That's great!

aiyaja said:
I just skimmed through it since I'm short on time but Episode 3 was pretty good. It allowed us to see Watit a bit more, his personality, his love for May. Gosh, it's just such a sad episode for everyone, Watit, May, Rut, and Koon. :tearybye:  Wow, I'm really loving the build up of each character and the storyline is beginning to smoothen out. I hope it can only get better and better as we climb up the episodes.

I know that a lot of people applaud Toomtam for playing twins, but I have to applaud Vill too. For playing all of her characters differently too. I see no trace of Gan or Nee or Beauty in May.

Again, I loved today's episode. Gosh, they focused on details, emotions, and relationships quite well, which makes my heart hurt knowing what's going to happen in the situation. :eek:uch:

Gosh, I have to say again, I loved today's episode!!! :heart: :spin: :yahoo: :cloud9: :clap2:

Wow, Aiyaja! :eyetwitch: Haha, I actually thought you'd be disgusted or annoyed with episode 3. :bhehe: Aw, you actually loved it! :clap: :thumbsup: Hehe, I was worried it was going to be a filler or unimportant episode to you. I'm glad it satisfied you, even though Phatman isn't enjoying it as much. :lol:

aiyaja said:
I hope Rut officially enters the picture tomorrow. But even with Watit still here, it's well spent building this heart breaking love square.

I have Zeal and Noona's song on repeat! Ugh! So heart breaking.

The next previews, just want to laugh at crazy Watit with his method of resolving things. Haha! Every time Koon and Watit are together, they act like little kids. The way of how Koon tore up the wedding invitation! Hahahhahah! Hilarious!

You can tell, I'm lovin it right now! Hehe.

Haha! Watit and his method(s) crack me up, too! :lmao3: Aw, Watit and Koon are funny together. :bhehe: Yay, you're loving it! :clap2:

preetam said:
Want to watch episode 3 now

Me, too! But, my stupid laptop is so fishing SLOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW! :rant: :annoyed: Does this link work for you, Preetam?

aiyaja said:
I really liked it but that could just be me. There were some good scenes between Toomtam and Vill and I think that totally made it better for me.

Aw... :wub:

preetam said:
Wathit character sures loves his woman

Despite all his flaws, he does. :blush:

aiyaja said:
Watit is such a cheeky nerd. He made me blush a few times when he was with May. Hehe.

Hehehe, really? :ghehe: :woot:

Texashot said:
Where do you watch it with sub?

Like Aiyaja said, please support our Shadow Hunters team by watching Ngao Jai on Viki, Texashot. :spin: Here's the link to the first episode. Or click on the following link:

http://www.viki.com/videos/1059912v-shadow-of-the-heart-ngao-jai-episode-1.

aiyaja said:
Watch it at Viki. I know Viki is a bit frustrating at times but by watching subs on Viki, your view is counted towards the overall count, so you're officially helping Ngao Jai. Please don't watch Ngao Jai with subs on YouTube or any where else because those are stolen and uncredited subs plus they're not doing anything for Ngao Jai. So please show some love. Shadow Hunters will try our best to get the subs out ASAP once the official episodes are released on OneHD. Thank you guys for your cooperation.

http://www.viki.com/tv/22006c

Aw, thanks again, Aiyaja and Shadow Hunters team! :worthy: :flowers: :grouphug: :kiss:

preetam said:
:D Toomvill power

Oh, yeah... :dude: :rockon:

aiyaja said:
Hahah! Seriously! I got all giddy! Toomtam and Vill! Oh boy, how I've missed them!

Wow, if you were this giddy over episode 3, I can only imagine your reaction(s) once Rut comes in. :pervie: :coverlaf:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Judging from how much Wathit loves May, if he ends up living, it's going to be so painful seeing both brothers love May.
And I'd truly be clueless as to how this lakorn will end.
But if Wathit dies, I do hope it's on a good note. Like I hope he doesn't end up dying finding out something or having a problem with someone... if that makes any sense, haha. But still, Ruth will feel guilty for falling for his brother's girl.

Aishh, I really wonder what's going to happen.
Still have to see Episode 3. I can already feel I'll pity Wathit lots :(

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
That's why I think the pace is okay so far. The first two episodes were to introduce the characters and build the situation and then the third and fourth episodes are to give Watit a pretty exit and also create the purpose of Rut's entrance. They're thoroughly weaving the story. If this is going to be 16 episodes long, if Rut doesn't come in until episode 4 or 5, we'll have a good 10 to 11 episodes to watch Rut and May together. Lol

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
aiyaja said:
That's why I think the pace is okay so far. The first two episodes were to introduce the characters and build the situation and then the third and fourth episodes are to give Watit a pretty exit and also create the purpose of Rut's entrance. They're thoroughly weaving the story. If this is going to be 16 episodes long, if Rut doesn't come in until episode 4 or 5, we'll have a good 10 to 11 episodes to watch Rut and May together. Lol

True, true.
As much as I want to see Ruth, I also want to see lots of Wathit, too. Wathit's character is very different from most characters I've seen and even though I think he's annoying and childish, I admire his unique character, too. Lol, Toomtam is just too talented pulling off both roles.
And like you said earlier, if they killed off Wathit too soon around the beginning of the lakorn, we wouldn't sympathize his character as much. Plus, Wathit does have a big impact on this lakorn so it's good they're building up the situation and showing us more and more of Wathit's character.

And yes, we'll still get lots of episodes focused on Rut and May :)

AikOm^_^

preetam said:
Too bad I can't watch Viki on my samsung :(

That bites! Try the link from Watchlakorn (my previous post :D).

aiyaja said:
Oh yeah, me neither on my iPhone. Haha, bummer. But the episodes haven't been uploaded yet.

Wonder why it takes OneHD so long to upload the episodes when Mydootv does it like that? Shortly after it airs? And they're not even official. Hahah.

But at least the quality is super beautiful, even though OneHD takes such a long time to upload the episodes. :spin:

Nanciie said:
I haven't log in for a while but was checking my youtube channel subscription an uploaded uploaded a ngao jai ost mv vid so I watch and it got me hook again cuz the waiting was hella long gonna starts watching!! Any one to what YouTube channel has this uploaded with Subs?

//edit lol guess I got so excited I made so many grammatical errors lol too lazy to fix xD

Hey, welcome back, Nanciie! :clap: :grouphug: Glad to hear from you again! If you want to watch Ngao Jai with English subs, it's available on Viki. Please support NJ and our Shadow Hunters team (the awesome team subbing NJ for us) by watching it on Viki. :spin: Here's the link to the first episode. Or click on the following link:

http://www.viki.com/videos/1059912v-shadow-of-the-heart-ngao-jai-episode-1.

phatman said:
So far today's episode's..not interesting...I think I'm halfway.

Ouch. :eek:uch: I need to get a crack on it! :woot:

aiyaja said:
Really? Awe. I liked it! Haha.

Yay!

huajaikaungtur said:
@Maiko: Somehow, I can't see your Angry Toomtam GIF :( Awwies but it's fine! :D

And @Aiyaja, I truly love your detailed post about Episode 3. I really do applaud Vill's acting as well. Like you said, there's no trace of her past characters. All her characters are acted out differently and that's really admirable :)
Can't wait to get to Episode 3 :)
Hopefully Ruth will come tomorrow in Episode 4, crossing my fingers!!~

Aish, it seems like quite a number of people were viewing this thread so much that my gifs/photos from Photobucket aren't visible at the moment...stupid Photobucket. :annoyed: I need a better server for gifs!

phatman said:

Even though I may enjoy the buildup like Aiyaja, I agree. I want to see Rut and May together already, too! :woot2:

RukTurMotJai said:
Excuse me while I slide in and join the conversation xD
I just finished watching ep 1. Before this, I wasn't too excited like the rest of you guys but after watching this first episode, I'll definitely be watching till the end!
And may I say, I love the songs as well!

Hey, welcome back, RutTurMotJai! :yahoo: :grouphug: The songs are really meaningful and beautiful!

aiyaja said:
Yeah, I was a bit bummed out too that the story was moving too slowly and having Rut come in a bit too late but after seeing Watit today, I think they're trying to build Watit's presence so it can be sadder because if Watit left too early, people wouldn't be able to really relate. I understand. The Watit scenes today were so sad and meaningful.

Yeah, it's going to tug our hearts even more if we feel for Watit.

phatman said:
Yeah, I hope he doesn't die.

I'm split about that... :teary:

aiyaja said:

Haha, hence my split feelings over whether he should live or die... I'm scared, too. :nailbiter:

phatman said:
That's true....
Now that I come to think about it there have been twin lakorns where one twin dies, leaving the other to assume it's identity. Well...Wathit is pitiful. I guess he'll be even more pitiful seeing his love with someone else, so going is the best way. Awe....sad.

I know! :cry:

huajaikaungtur said:
Judging from how much Wathit loves May, if he ends up living, it's going to be so painful seeing both brothers love May.
And I'd truly be clueless as to how this lakorn will end.
But if Wathit dies, I do hope it's on a good note. Like I hope he doesn't end up dying finding out something or having a problem with someone... if that makes any sense, haha. But still, Ruth will feel guilty for falling for his brother's girl.

Aishh, I really wonder what's going to happen.
Still have to see Episode 3. I can already feel I'll pity Wathit lots :(

You make sense, Marina, don't worry. :console: I pity both Rut and Watit. :cry1:

aiyaja said:

Ooh, I hope it's much longer than 16 episodes. Hopefully, 20? :spin:

huajaikaungtur said:
True, true.
As much as I want to see Ruth, I also want to see lots of Wathit, too. Wathit's character is very different from most characters I've seen and even though I think he's annoying and childish, I admire his unique character, too. Lol, Toomtam is just too talented pulling off both roles.
And like you said earlier, if they killed off Wathit too soon around the beginning of the lakorn, we wouldn't sympathize his character as much. Plus, Wathit does have a big impact on this lakorn so it's good they're building up the situation and showing us more and more of Wathit's character.

Aw, right, Marina! :bravo:

AikOm^_^

I don't know if I should be relieved, happy, or sad that this thread is rather quiet when I have "plenty of free time." :cry: Haha, one photo for now. I'm going to try to sleep early tonight, so that I can wake up early to do some things and watch episode 4 live.

Credit: lakornexact's IG.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It was superbowl weekend so during that time, I didn't watch any of my weekend schedule dramas. So I am making up for it. But I will get to this episode by tonight. Hopefully. I have an hour left before it hits midnight. 

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Hahah. Perhaps everyone is still waiting for subs.

Still half a day (er, actually, less than that) until OneHD uploads episode 3 though. But seriously, you guys talk more when I'm gone. I shouldn't have come back. :lol2: Hehe, I'll be grateful for the silence right now, since it gives me time to...try to find the time to finish those unfinished tasks... -_-

fun said:
It was superbowl weekend so during that time, I didn't watch any of my weekend schedule dramas. So I am making up for it. But I will get to this episode by tonight. Hopefully. I have an hour left before it hits midnight. 

Aw, you're a fan, Fun? Thankfully, I'm not, so that's one less obsession for me. :phew: Ok, good luck with your time! :thumbup:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Not a fan.. just watch it because the whole family is into it. And I just like watching the halftime show.

AikOm^_^

fun said:
Not a fan.. just watch it because the whole family is into it. And I just like watching the halftime show.

Aw, family time is always nice. :grouphug: I miss my family...hehe, NJ is consuming my life at the moment.