phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Yes, Gam can really sing. :whistle: Oh, yes, I'm surprised you're not too active in ARO's thread. I need to catch up on it. Best thing about ARO is Peter and Anne! :wub:

You haven't been in there woman! HAHA. Yes, Anne and Peter are the best!!

And yes, I'd love some rec's too! HEHE.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
fun said:
While we are still on the topic of Gam, Maiko do you have any recommendation?

Er, actually, even though I love Gam's voice, I haven't heard a lot of her songs. :sweat: Hehe, did you ever watch Malai Sarm Chai, Fun? I like the ending theme song, which is sung by Gam. Oh, yes, I also enjoy her song for Talad Arom. Haha, both lakorns starred Vill. :D

phatman said:
Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised. The first song I heard form her was Let It Go. Haha. Because it was on the top and I just needed a little demo. She sings really well, they just need to give her better songs. :ghehe: Then I'll become a fan.

You know, I really don't blame you. Haha. 

HEHE. I tried not too, but I just can't keep it in.

Yes, give her better songs! As for Cherreen... :console:

phatman said:
You haven't been in there woman! HAHA. Yes, Anne and Peter are the best!!

And yes, I'd love some rec's too! HEHE.

...I know! :cry1: I love Anne and Peter, but ToomVill are #1! :teary: I can only take so much at a time. :lol:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Er, actually, even though I love Gam's voice, I haven't heard a lot of her songs. :sweat: Hehe, did you ever watch Malai Sarm Chai, Fun? I like the ending theme song, which is sung by Gam. Oh, yes, I also enjoy her song for Talad Arom. Haha, both lakorns starred Vill. :D

Yes, give her better songs! As for Cherreen... :console:

...I know! :cry1: I love Anne and Peter, but ToomVill are #1! :teary: I can only take so much at a time. :lol:

Haha. You're too funny. 

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Haha. You're too funny. 

I'm not that talented, Phatman. It requires a lot dedication and perseverance, which I lack. :smack: Cut me some slack; I'm slowly getting back to the Thai entertainment world. :lol2:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Maiko^_^ said:

Yes, Gam can really sing. :whistle: Oh, yes, I'm surprised you're not too active in ARO's thread. I need to catch up on it. Best thing about ARO is Peter and Anne! :wub:
Definitely Peter and Ann. But I am stuck on episode 3. This isn't the first time that I get stuck on a Ann's production. I had trouble watching all the lakorns she had produced and directed.

Thanks Maiko. I will check those songs out.

I think the only lakorns of Vill I watched was Kaew Lom Phet, Sakul Ka, Dok Ruk Rim Tang, Konh Teun, Sao Noi, and Sud Sai Paan. Wow you know what I didn't realize it but that's actually quite a lot of Vill lakorns that I watched.

I just rewatched episode 2 and I wonder what is Thai law regarding being armed? Is it illegal to carry guns?

AikOm^_^

fun said:
Definitely Peter and Ann. But I am stuck on episode 3. This isn't the first time that I get stuck on a Ann's production. I had trouble watching all the lakorns she had produced and directed.

I think the only lakorns of Vill I watched was Kaew Lom Phet, Sakul Ka, Dok Ruk Rim Tang, Konh Teun, Sao Noi, and Sud Sai Paan. Wow you know what I didn't realize it but that's actually quite a lot of Vill lakorns that I watched.

I just rewatched episode 2 and I wonder what is Thai law regarding being armed? Is it illegal to carry guns?

One of the main reasons why I'm not totally into ARO is because Peter and Anne have to share screen time with Mark and Kim. :mellow: Why can't they have their own lakorn? But ARO's storyline makes sense why there are two couples. I actually didn't watch Malai Sarm Chai; it's not my cup of tea. But I saw snippets of it, and the songs and music are beautiful!

I don't know the answer to your last two questions, so hopefully Mahalo, Aiyaja, Songie, or somebody else can answer them for us. :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

I'm not that talented, Phatman. It requires a lot dedication and perseverance, which I lack. :smack: Cut me some slack; I'm slowly getting back to the Thai entertainment world. :lol2:

Okay, okay. Since you did just return. Haha. I give you a week! Hehe. Jk jk.

fun said:

Maiko^_^ said:

One of the main reasons why I'm not totally into ARO is because Peter and Anne have to share screen time with Mark and Kim. :mellow: Why can't they have their own lakorn? But ARO's storyline makes sense why there are two couples. I actually didn't watch Malai Sarm Chai; it's not my cup of tea. But I saw snippets of it, and the songs and music are beautiful!

I don't know the answer to your last two questions, so hopefully Mahalo, Aiyaja, Songie, or somebody else can answer them for us. :D

I agree. It's because both couples have to share screen time. It's not that I don't like MK, but for ARO, I really wish it was only AP! HAHA. If I were an MK fan I'd say I wish ARO was only MK too.  Yeam MSC's OST is beautiful!

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Okay, okay. Since you did just return. Haha. I give you a week! Hehe. Jk jk.

I agree. It's because both couples have to share screen time. It's not that I don't like MK, but for ARO, I really wish it was only AP! HAHA. If I were an MK fan I'd say I wish ARO was only MK too.  Yeam MSC's OST is beautiful!

Only a week? Uh, I need a whole month. :lmao: Let's hope that Anne and Peter get to be in another lakorn after ARO, with no secondary leads whatsoever.

D~D

sarNie Adult
songielove said:
@D~D I'm hoping the photos on Ruth's wall was intentional because it let's us see another dimension of him, a rather cute and naive one to his otherwise serious character.^^ The song is definitely one, it just sounds off because of the way it was edited for the ending credits. I'm sure it will sound nicer when you hear the full song. It's been playing in my head all night. XD
Thank u, I'm so gonna buy it !! :)

AikOm^_^

Ooh, with all these new videos of Zeal and Noona's duet (เงาในหัวใจ) out on YouTube, I hope the official MV will get released soon! :woot: Here's one video of the full version of the song. Hmm, the last few seconds of the song...sound so off... It doesn't go too well with the song. >_< Oh, well, still a nice song. K, :goodnite: everyone! Sweet dreams! :heart:

Credit: Sitthichai New's YouTube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjUUqV4xtGY

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Wow, I really like the full song! Thanks ja for sharing the link. I've been quite busy all day today thus didn't have much of a chance to reply in here at all. But yesssss! Almost Monday!!!! :woot:

@toomvill_love: WOWOWOWOW! For a song that has been released for 3 months now to be at number 1? Especially the week right before and during Ngao Jai's airing? I mean, I don't know much about music charts but like Songielove said earlier about the increased counts for the song on Youtube! The power of Ngao Jai!!! :woot2: :clap2: :lol2:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I've been loving Gam's theme song for the Songkram Nangngam OST, but let's not get off topic to another lakorn now. When I think of Gam, I think, "Man, Thailand is so lucky to have her. She is all power vocal and the best rep for Thailand's LIG." XD I love her personality too, so I have a bias towards Tippy. So cute.^^

Thank you @toomvill_love. :D
I don't keep watch of the MV view counts, but AB Normal celebrated it on fb on Tuesday. Obviously, it was due to Ngaojai's first episode on Monday. :p :p Yayyyy!! *insert confetti here* The song somewhat confirms my suspicions that Ngaojai was originally slotted to air in October/November of last year. I already expected for the song and AB Normal to get a significant rise in number of hits after the first episode, no matter how long it took Ngaojai to air. XD So awesome! I hope the same for Pex and Noona.

3am, why?? Goodnight. XD

AikOm^_^

Waking up early stinks. Especially when you don't have enough sleep. :yawn:

toomvill_love said:
cr kwangab
*PIC*

Thanks for sharing, Anne! Congratulations to Ab Normal! :bravo: :clap: :thumbsup: It's a beautiful and meaningful song that deserves the #1 spot. :cry:

aiyaja said:
Wow, I really like the full song! Thanks ja for sharing the link. I've been quite busy all day today thus didn't have much of a chance to reply in here at all. But yesssss! Almost Monday!!!! :woot:

@toomvill_love: WOWOWOWOW! For a song that has been released for 3 months now to be at number 1? Especially the week right before and during Ngao Jai's airing? I mean, I don't know much about music charts but like Songielove said earlier about the increased counts for the song on Youtube! The power of Ngao Jai!!! :woot2: :clap2: :lol2:

Aw, glad you like the full song, Aiyaja. Yay, almost Monday...hopefully, it's worth the wait and Rut will finally get to interact with May!

songielove said:
I've been loving Gam's theme song for the Songkram Nangngam OST, but let's not get off topic to another lakorn now. When I think of Gam, I think, "Man, Thailand is so lucky to have her. She is all power vocal and the best rep for Thailand's LIG." XD I love her personality too, so I have a bias towards Tippy. So cute.^^

Thank you @toomvill_love. :D
I don't keep watch of the MV view counts, but AB Normal celebrated it on fb on Tuesday. Obviously, it was due to Ngaojai's first episode on Monday. :p :p Yayyyy!! *insert confetti here* The song somewhat confirms my suspicions that Ngaojai was originally slotted to air in October/November of last year. I already expected for the song and AB Normal to get a significant rise in number of hits after the first episode, no matter how long it took Ngaojai to air. XD So awesome! I hope the same for Pex and Noona.

3am, why?? Goodnight. XD

How cute and sweet that they celebrated the achievement on Facebook! :party: :clap2: I'm looking forward to how Pex and Noon's duet will be received. :goodnite: to you, Songie (and Aiyaja)!

D~D

sarNie Adult
while I was buying the ost for NG, I came upon the artist GETSUNOVA and their song, "อยู่ตรงนี้ นานกว่านี้", their song is actually catchie and I bought it. :) looking at the music chart, GETSUNOVA is #2 after AB !!! ٩(^ᴗ^)۶

BTW- I check the music video and CH -3 actress Mew Nittha is in there ( sweet, I love that girl !!- u all know what I mean-Lol !!! )

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Finally caught up and watched Episode 2 this morning.
And ahhh, I am falling for Mouse & Cherreen's cute couple. They're so freakin cute :) Poor Mouse going to jail. I was wondering why he was in jail but that's the reason, eh? I still kinda feel like it's a lame reason though since Mai has to go to jail for supposedly shooting a guy and then May agrees to marry Wathit for money just for that cause...
But the person I pity most at the moment is Koon, ahhh. Navin, poor guy. My heart cries for this guy. Awww, he truly loves May and was finding every way to get money even from selling his favorite motorcycle. Breaks my heart since his feelings are truly sincere for May.

Didn't see much of Roothon in this episode but I did enjoy the scene where he comforted Cherreen, aww. Such a sweet brother :)
At first, I found it weird that Mouse & Cherreen / Toomtam & Vill were going to end up together despite Toomtam & Cherreen / Vill & Mouse being siblings... < if that makes any sense. But thank goodness, Cherreen is not Toomtam's legit sister.

Anyways, excited for the future episodes! Looking forward to Roothon and May finally interacting! Hopefully this week? Or soon at least :D

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Finally caught up and watched Episode 2 this morning.
And ahhh, I am falling for Mouse & Cherreen's cute couple. They're so freakin cute :) Poor Mouse going to jail. I was wondering why he was in jail but that's the reason, eh? I still kinda feel like it's a lame reason though since Mai has to go to jail for supposedly shooting a guy and then May agrees to marry Wathit for money just for that cause...
But the person I pity most at the moment is Koon, ahhh. Navin, poor guy. My heart cries for this guy. Awww, he truly loves May and was finding every way to get money even from selling his favorite motorcycle. Breaks my heart since his feelings are truly sincere for May.

Didn't see much of Roothon in this episode but I did enjoy the scene where he comforted Cherreen, aww. Such a sweet brother :)
At first, I found it weird that Mouse & Cherreen / Toomtam & Vill were going to end up together despite Toomtam & Cherreen / Vill & Mouse being siblings... < if that makes any sense. But thank goodness, Cherreen is not Toomtam's legit sister.

Anyways, excited for the future episodes! Looking forward to Roothon and May finally interacting! Hopefully this week? Or soon at least :D

Aw, P'Koon cares that deeply for May? :cry: Dang, I still need to re-watch episode 2 in details. Ok, thanks to you, Marina, I have an idea what's going on in episode 2. Hehe, I know what you mean about Toomtam, Vill, Mouse, and Cherreen. And say what? Cherreen isn't Rut's real sister? :shock2: I was wondering about that... :eek:

Gah, I hope Rut and May finally get to interact with each other this week! :cry1:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Rut better show up in the beginning or middle of Episode 4 or else the pace is way too slow and draggy.

I know that they are trying to make us see how different both twins are but please let's get the drama rolling now. Hahah.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:

Aw, P'Koon cares that deeply for May? :cry: Dang, I still need to re-watch episode 2 in details. Ok, thanks to you, Marina, I have an idea what's going on in episode 2. Hehe, I know what you mean about Toomtam, Vill, Mouse, and Cherreen. And say what? Cherreen isn't Rut's real sister? :shock2: I was wondering about that... :eek:

Gah, I hope Rut and May finally get to interact with each other this week! :cry1:

Yeah, I feel Koon cares so much for May. Just from his actions and the way he looks at her, awwww. I pity him so much. And yes, def rewatch it if you want to :) Thank goodness there are subs! I appreciate the Viki subbing team so much from the bottom of my heart. I am truly happy watching the episodes subbed <333
And I believe Cherreen is Toomtam's mom's sister's daughter. And Toomtam and his mom just raised Cherreen :) There was also this one part where Ruth said he was so happy when they brought in Cherreen for him to help watch over since he loves the idea of having a younger sibling :) Such a sweetheart, awe.

Agree! They better interact soon! I'm so excited :D

aiyaja said:
Yeah, Rut better show up in the beginning or middle of Episode 4 or else the pace is way too slow and draggy.

I know that they are trying to make us see how different both twins are but please let's get the drama rolling now. Hahah.

Forreal, we already see how different they are so c'mon, just give us Ruth & May already! Hahaha :D

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:

YES!

huajaikaungtur said:
Yeah, I feel Koon cares so much for May. Just from his actions and the way he looks at her, awwww. I pity him so much. And yes, def rewatch it if you want to :) Thank goodness there are subs! I appreciate the Viki subbing team so much from the bottom of my heart. I am truly happy watching the episodes subbed <333
And I believe Cherreen is Toomtam's mom's sister's daughter. And Toomtam and his mom just raised Cherreen :) There was also this one part where Ruth said he was so happy when they brought in Cherreen for him to help watch over since he loves the idea of having a younger sibling :) Such a sweetheart, awe.

Agree! They better interact soon! I'm so excited :D

Forreal, we already see how different they are so c'mon, just give us Ruth & May already! Hahaha :D

Ooh, ok, so that's what Rut said about Cherreen. Such a sweet, older brother! :wub: I do want to re-watch episodes 1-2, but I have some errands to do. :teary: K, the sooner I get them done, the sooner I can enjoy! :dance1: