songielove

sarNie Juvenile
@KhoOnxNouxWanxJai LOLLL!! Now that I think about it, I am never surprised when Gam starts singing in the middle of talking. Reminds me of the bts of when Toomtam tries to shut her up, haha. I don't know how Tippy is supposed to be, so I'm taking her for what I see. I saw Gam in Narak (her first second lakorn-- thanks for correcting @maiko, forgot about it! :eek: ) and had no problem. And her character wasn't even as out there like Tippy here. XD Speaking of Tippy, what does she work as under Por Liang? Not sure if I missed it, but I don't think it was specified either.

Is Ruth into older women? Actually, it's the other way around, haha. I remember seeing Janesuda and Aom S. earlier on and thought they were interesting casting choices. Khun Prae and Ruth did not have any chemistry with the little bit we got to see. Bood, she's just comedy right now. XDD Still, it's so cute that Toomtam gets to be courted by these veteran actresses.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
songielove said:
@KhoOnxNouxWanxJai LOLLL!! Now that I think about it, I am never surprised when Gam starts singing in the middle of talking. Reminds me of the bts of when Toomtam tries to shut her up, haha. I don't know how Tippy is supposed to be, so I'm taking her for what I see. I saw Gam in Narak (her first lakorn) and had no problem. And her character wasn't even as out there like Tippy here. XD Speaking of Tippy, what does she work as under Por Liang? Not sure if I missed it, but I don't think it was specified either.

Is Ruth into older women? Actually, it's the other way around, haha. I remember seeing Janesuda and Aom S. earlier on and thought they were interesting casting choices. Khun Prae and Ruth did not have any chemistry with the little bit we got to see. Bood, she's just comedy right now. XDD Still, it's so cute that Toomtam gets to be courted by these veteran actresses.

Oh, right! Narak is another of Gam's lakorns. NJ is her third. Gam's first lakorn is Hua Jai Ploy Jone. Haha, I love it when Toomtam tried to shut Gam up. Hehe, who wouldn't be into Ruth? I'm older than him, and I'm into him! :loool: I'd court Toomtam, too, if given the chance. :lmao:

AikOm^_^

I was in the midst of sharing something, but my eyes are falling asleep here. :yawn: -_- Going to be a busy weekend. I'll share goodies on Sunday, if things go my way. Have a :goodnite: or awesome day, everyone! :grouphug: :kiss:

D~D

sarNie Adult
songielove said:
Haha D~D, I was just going to mention the photos on Ruth's wall. Either that was overlooked on the set, or Ruth is falling hard and and fast! Haha. It's only been a day. XD
Omg, lol !!!, u cought it too !! Lol !!

Anyway, songielove, I'm a little confuse with the ending credit song.
In EP 1- the ending credits song comes on with a man singing and then a women singing afterwards. After that ... There's a sneak peek for EP 2... And then "another song" comes on with Both women and man singing all together at once....... So.... Are the first song and the second song the same ??? B/c I like the 2nd one and wanna buy it on I-tune.

AikOm^_^

D~D said:
Omg, lol !!!, u cought it too !! Lol !!

Anyway, songielove, I'm a little confuse with the ending credit song.
In EP 1- the ending credits song comes on with a man singing and then a women singing afterwards. After that ... There's a sneak peek for EP 2... And then "another song" comes on with Both women and man singing all together at once....... So.... Are the first song and the second song the same ??? B/c I like the 2nd one and wanna buy it on I-tune.

I'm pretty sure it's just the same song. :huh:

fun said:
Anyone has the link to Toomtam and Gam? I want to see the clip of it.

Marina posted the video back on page 126, but here it is again, Fun!

Credit: CatMatdz5's YouTube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NlwQRGfq98

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
@D~D I'm hoping the photos on Ruth's wall was intentional because it let's us see another dimension of him, a rather cute and naive one to his otherwise serious character.^^ The song is definitely one, it just sounds off because of the way it was edited for the ending credits. I'm sure it will sound nicer when you hear the full song. It's been playing in my head all night. XD

Haha @Mahalo, Vill can't sing but her bubbly self makes up for it. ♡55555 Tar was a singer before an actor.

See you Sunday, @Maiko!

Happy weekend! :D

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
WELCOME BACK Maiko!!! Now that you are back this thread is moving like the speed of light!
Just finish watching ep. 1 and 2 it was ok. Hopefully we get to see more interaction between May and Rut soon. I got to say the ending credit is making me so excited looks like Toomtam and Vill will have so many skinship scenes, which is a good thing. Lol

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
Wow, a majority of the cast can sing including Tar. 

Hmm, I have yet to hear Navin sing... :scratchchin: I'm going to have to look up on that.

songielove said:
@D~D I'm hoping the photos on Ruth's wall was intentional because it let's us see another dimension of him, a rather cute and naive one to his otherwise serious character.^^ The song is definitely one, it just sounds off because of the way it was edited for the ending credits. I'm sure it will sound nicer when you hear the full song. It's been playing in my head all night. XD

Haha @Mahalo, Vill can't sing but her bubbly self makes up for it. ♡55555 Tar was a singer before an actor.

See you Sunday, @Maiko!

Happy weekend! :D

Ab Normal's song is the one in my head right now. :crazy: Haha, same here, Songie; I also think Vill can't really sing, but she's tolerable. :bhehe: Ah, I'll still be here later on, but probably won't get to share the things I want to share. Urgh, so hard to do the simplest things! :smack:

Yeah, happy weekend, everyone! :grouphug: :heart:

amylovemeng1 said:
WELCOME BACK Maiko!!! Now that you are back this thread is moving like the speed of light!
Just finish watching ep. 1 and 2 it was ok. Hopefully we get to see more interaction between May and Rut soon. I got to say the ending credit is making me so excited looks like Toomtam and Vill will have so many skinship scenes, which is a good thing. Lol

Aw, thanks, Amy! :cry: :dance1: :grouphug: :kiss: I thought we wouldn't hear from you again so soon, but I'm happy my fears were wrong! :yahoo: :spin: It's not really me moving this thread along; everyone's doing their part. In fact, they have more to discuss about the actual lakorn than me! :loool: Same here; the ending credits got me spazzing in excitement. :woot2: I'm so impatient for Rut to take over Watit's place! :weee: Ok, have a great day, guys! :D

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Maiko I'm always lurking around in this thread just that I haven't been posting ever since you left us without any updates lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks Maiko. I went way back to look for it but didn't know which clip. I gave up then and had asked.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
This thread is moving way too fast for me. I wanna go back and read the posts ... later when I can :)
BTW, the next episodes airing in 2 days, wooohooo :D ToomVill domination!~

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Wow, a majority of the cast can sing including Tar. 

Hehe. I don't know how they all sing, but I just checked out Gam. She has a nice voice. However, the songs she sings aren't really to my liking. Hehe. For Thai music I'm not really into pop. 

Okay, not to be mean, but the girl playing Root's sis...um...did she get cosmetic surgery?? I just can't help thinking about it every time I see her. Her lips and nose don't look natural at all. Sorry, I tried to stay away from the topic, but I can't help it!! HEHE.

AikOm^_^

Whew, I didn't miss too much. :phew: Don't know if I should be happy or sad about that. Happy for now. :D Sadly, things aren't going my way; so many things to do tomorrow instead of spending all day in this thread. :cry1: But...I definitely should be able to share photos eventually. :strong:

amylovemeng1 said:
Maiko I'm always lurking around in this thread just that I haven't been posting ever since you left us without any updates lol

AWW, that's a relief! :clap: Ooh, I better get cracking on those updates, then. :smack:

fun said:
Thanks Maiko. I went way back to look for it but didn't know which clip. I gave up then and had asked.

You're welcome, Fun!

huajaikaungtur said:
This thread is moving way too fast for me. I wanna go back and read the posts ... later when I can :)
BTW, the next episodes airing in 2 days, wooohooo :D ToomVill domination!~

AAAH! NJ, NJ, NJ, NJ, TOOMVILL! I'm excited. :lol: K, come back to us, Marina! :Kiss:

fun

Expired Sarnie
phatman said:

Hehe. I don't know how they all sing, but I just checked out Gam. She has a nice voice. However, the songs she sings aren't really to my liking. Hehe. For Thai music I'm not really into pop. 

Okay, not to be mean, but the girl playing Root's sis...um...did she get cosmetic surgery?? I just can't help thinking about it every time I see her. Her lips and nose don't look natural at all. Sorry, I tried to stay away from the topic, but I can't help it!! HEHE.
Glam has a really nice voice and she is one of the Star that can actually really sing. I loved her cover of SNSD The Boys. To be honest, her rendition of it was even better than the actual song. But I am like you too, I don't like any of the songs she has released so far... well to be fair I didn't get to listen to all her released songs. I remember her in The Star but never really followed her.

You know I expected myself to be more active in Abb Ruk Online but surprisingly finding myself posting here more often. I am so behind in ARO. 

AikOm^_^

phatman said:

I love Gam's voice; it's so soulful and powerful. There are a few songs from Gam that I really like. The girl playing Rut's (Root) sister is Cherreen. Hmm, you're the second one who mentioned the possibility of cosmetic surgery. I don't really follow Cherreen, so I have no idea. :blush:

AikOm^_^

fun said:
Glam has a really nice voice and she is one of the Star that can actually really sing. I loved her cover of SNSD The Boys. To be honest, her rendition of it was even better than the actual song. But I am like you too, I don't like any of the songs she has released so far... well to be fair I didn't get to listen to all her released songs. I remember her in The Star but never really followed her.

You know I expected myself to be more active in Abb Ruk Online but surprisingly finding myself posting here more often. I am so behind in ARO. 

Yes, Gam can really sing. :whistle: Oh, yes, I'm surprised you're not too active in ARO's thread. I need to catch up on it. Best thing about ARO is Peter and Anne! :wub:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:

Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised. The first song I heard form her was Let It Go. Haha. Because it was on the top and I just needed a little demo. She sings really well, they just need to give her better songs. :ghehe: Then I'll become a fan.

You know, I really don't blame you. Haha. 

Maiko^_^ said:

I love Gam's voice; it's so soulful and powerful. There are a few songs from Gam that I really like. The girl playing Rut's (Root) sister is Cherreen. Hmm, you're the second one who mentioned the possibility of cosmetic surgery. I don't really follow Cherreen, so I have no idea. :blush:

HEHE. I tried not too, but I just can't keep it in.