aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Since the two first episodes are usually the introductory episodes, it's actually quite important to watch them without skimming because you miss out on a lot of who is related to who and in what way via the conversations they have. Lol I caught a lot of it while subbing versus when I watched it and skimmed. Hahah.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Since the two first episodes are usually the introductory episodes, it's actually quite important to watch them without skimming because you miss out on a lot of who is related to who and in what way via the conversations they have. Lol I caught a lot of it while subbing versus when I watched it and skimmed. Hahah.

True, when re-watching the episodes with subs and paying 100% attention to them, I notice a lot more details, too. Hehe, I haven't been paying much attention lately, on account of always trying to do other things while watching the episodes, regardless of the lakorn. I'll do that to NJ (giving it my undivided attention) once Rut comes into the picture. :dance1:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Whaa..??? There must be a secret I don't know about. The only way for me to watch a drama for the first time is to give it my undivided attention, especially watching raw. Even then, there are some things I still don't fully grasp from the dialogues, so I give props to those who can skim.>< Of course, it helps if you're already fluent. If I'm unable to give it my all, then I just wait until I do have that kind of time. Which reminds me, I'm going to have to get used to Ngaojai's episodes being this long. It's the first OneHD prime time drama for me (not counting the 18+ time slot, which is one hour). Each episode is double the time of original Exact lakorns (40mins vs 80mins)-- and being me, I may have to watch it at least twice, that's 4hrs! Haha. Majority of people probably like it this way more, but that is one reason why I have a hard time beginning to enjoy dramas of other networks. The episodes are longer, so if not done right, the pacing can lose me. But here... I kind of have no choice. It's Toomtam and Vill, and Aom. XD And um.. I did really miss Ruth in episode 4 already.

I know, I know, I have a problem. Haha XD But hey, ~~it's Monday in Thailand! :D :D

AikOm^_^

songielove said:
Whaa..??? There must be a secret I don't know about. The only way for me to watch a drama for the first time is to give it my undivided attention, especially watching raw. Even then, there are some things I still don't fully grasp from the dialogues, so I give props to those who can skim.>< Of course, it helps if you're already fluent. If I'm unable to give it my all, then I just wait until I do have that kind of time. Which reminds me, I'm going to have to get used to Ngaojai's episodes being this long. It's the first OneHD prime time drama for me (not counting the 18+ time slot, which is one hour). Each episode is double the time of original Exact lakorns (40mins vs 80mins)-- and being me, I may have to watch it at least twice, that's 4hrs! Haha. Majority of people probably like it this way more, but that is one reason why I have a hard time beginning to enjoy dramas of other networks. The episodes are longer, so if not done right, the pacing can lose me. But here... I kind of have no choice. It's Toomtam and Vill, and Aom. XD And um.. I did really miss Ruth in episode 4 already.

I know, I know, I have a problem. Haha XD But hey, ~~it's Monday in Thailand! :D :D

Nowadays, when there's so much that I need to do or babble about, I do that while "watching" a lakorn, especially when I'm catching it live. :D You would think I'd get more things done this way, but nope. :lmao: :smack: I like it that the Exact lakorns airing on OneHD aren't longer than 80 minutes. Any longer than that would kill me... :faint: Yay, less than 12 hours to go until the next episode! :woot:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I love the long episodes. But if the episodes are nothing but filler scenes, it does get boring. :yuck:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I love the long episodes. But if the episodes are nothing but filler scenes, it does get boring. :yuck:

Oh, yes, those boring, unimportant, and unnecessary scenes... :thumbdown: It's especially bad for the last few episodes.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
When I first started learning Thai, I was just like that. I didn't understand much and had to listen to everything discreetly to better understand the dialogue and what was going on. It was difficult because sometimes I had to rewind over and over again or even place my ear close to the speakers to better hear things. Lol. When watching a non-subbed clip on YouTube, I was so grateful when a kind user would translate the dialogues for non-Thai speakers to understand. Now, I can understand and speak Thai after watching plenty of subbed lakorns. I can listen to what they're saying while I'm in the kitchen multi-tasking. It amazes me still. I can also skim and still understand what's going on. I've come a long way and I think with practice, you can achieve the same thing Songielove :) Where's there's will, there's always a way. That's why I translate things for other members too because I was once in the same place where I did not understand and wanted to badly understand . 

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
When I first started learning Thai, I was just like that. I didn't understand much and had to listen to everything discreetly to better understand the dialogue and what was going on. It was difficult because sometimes I had to rewind over and over again or even place my ear close to the speakers to better hear things. Lol. When watching a non-subbed clip on YouTube, I was so grateful when a kind user would translate the dialogues for non-Thai speakers to understand. Now, I can understand and speak Thai after watching plenty of subbed lakorns. I can listen to what they're saying while I'm in the kitchen multi-tasking. It amazes me still. I can also skim and still understand what's going on. I've come a long way and I think with practice, you can achieve the same thing Songielove :) Where's there's will, there's always a way. That's why I translate things for other members to because I was once in the same place where I did not understand and wanted to understand badly. 

I realize you're responding directly to Songie, but thanks for everything you've done for the members here, Mahalo. You, Aiyaja, and the others. :worthy: :flowers: :grouphug: :kiss: Even the fans who don't understand Thai; I'm thanking everyone for all their efforts and contributions. :grouphug: Thanks for sharing your experiences with us, Mahalo. I'll do all I can to understand Thai and other languages. :strong:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
That's why I translate things for other members too because I was once in the same place where I did not understand and wanted to badly understand . 
Awe, thank u !!! (●´∀`●)

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
@Maiko, haha that's exactly my point. Any longer is just too long. I think 80mins is too long, but I guess it's the norm.

Thank you @Mahalo. I also believe that with time and dedication, you become better. I dont watch many lakorns, but when I do, I really do. XD I was surprised I understood about 80% of the first two episodes. Thanks to you and @Aiyaja and everyone for filling in the connections. I think what's more worrying for me is being verbal. I'm just not confident in speaking Thai, but seriously, you don't know how much Thai you can speak until you're forced to in Thailand, hahaha.

We're currently re-watching the episodes again. :D I probably won't be tuning in live anymore, since its 2hr run kind of throws off my mornings with work and all. Haha. (I might tune in for the last episode though.^^) So I most likely won't be active in the thread until after I've seen the episode in the evening. Don't want to risk being accidentally spoiled. :p

So, goodnight and enjoy ep3 everyone!! ♡

AikOm^_^

OH, MY GOSH. My Internet connection was acting up earlier...I sincerely hope it won't fail me when I try to catch episode 3 live. :cry1:

songielove said:
@Maiko, haha that's exactly my point. Any longer is just too long. I think 80mins is too long, but I guess it's the norm.

Thank you @Mahalo. I also believe that with time and dedication, you become better. I dont watch many lakorns, but when I do, I really do. XD I was surprised I understood about 80% of the first two episodes. Thanks to you and @Aiyaja and everyone for filling in the connections. I think what's more worrying for me is being verbal. I'm just not confident in speaking Thai, but seriously, you don't know how much Thai you can speak until you're forced to in Thailand, hahaha.

We're currently re-watching the episodes again. :D I probably won't be tuning in live anymore, since its 2hr run kind of throws off my mornings with work and all. Haha. (I might tune in for the last episode though.^^) So I most likely won't be active in the thread until after I've seen the episode in the evening. Don't want to risk being accidentally spoiled. :p

So, goodnight and enjoy ep3 everyone!! ♡

Yeah, I can't stand it when the episodes are too long... :yawn: Songie, you'll be fluent in Thai someday soon. :cheer: Hehe, I'm like a zombie at work, but NJ and ToomVill are worth it...if I'm having a decent day. Aw, :goodnite: to you, Songie! :grouphug:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Oh, one more thing. About Koon... I don't get the same feeling. Something tells me that he isn't sincere about his love for May. I'm not convinced even after seeing how much he tried to help her with Mai's situation. I think he has motivations, like winning over Watit (because to him, Watit isn't his real brother; they're not related by blood at all) or winning his uncle's love.. or inheritance. He doesn't have to treat Watit so bad. I think it's also selfish of him to go ahead and have everyone believe that they'll be married when May obviously doesn't think the same.

Haha, goodnight @Maiko. ^^

AikOm^_^

songielove said:
Oh, one more thing. About Koon... I don't get the same feeling. Something tells me that he isn't sincere about his love for May. I'm not convinced even after seeing how much he tried to help her with Mai's situation. I think he has motivations, like winning over Watit (because to him, Watit isn't his real brother; they're not related by blood at all) or winning his uncle's love.. or inheritance. He doesn't have to treat Watit so bad. I think it's also selfish of him to go ahead and have everyone believe that they'll be married when May obviously doesn't think the same.

Haha, goodnight @Maiko. ^^

I'm trying to get some things done, also to re-watch the first two episodes with English subs on top of that, but I'm not having much success... Stupid, slow laptop. :rant: If I ever get to the subbed episodes, I'll pay extra attention to P'Koon. :scratchchin: Ok, :goodnite:, then, Songie! :D

AikOm^_^

Pictures! Gah, they're totally out of order, but I did my best to "organize" them. Whew, less pictures to share now, yay! :dance1: Can't wait for the wedding scene! Eek, hurry and take over Watit's identity, Rut! I wish we have more of ToomVill's wedding photos. :weep: Aw, the first photo of ToomVill and Aom... :wub: The ToomVill photos are so beautiful! The Mouse and Cherreen photos are adorable! So is the photo of Aom, Art, and n'Nava. Aw, Aom works so hard for her first production. Keep improving yourself, Aom! :cheer: :strong: Hehe, I would love to gush in details over the ToomVill photos, but I'm too tired to do so. :D

Hmm, my prediction is that after Watit and May go for an elephant ride, Angkoon tries to take advantage of May. :girlmad: Watit, Kinaree, and the others interrupt them and save May, but Watit will confront Koon about his attempted rape on May. :rant: But, being the weakling he is...Watit is overpowered by Koon. :teary: Please, just have Rut take over by the end of the episode! :woot:

Credits: Prsociety; RYT9; aomphiyada, kate_sonthichai (Khun Mae Kate's new IG :D), katesonthichai, lakornexact, & ppbt_magazine's IGs.

Watit & Metinee's elephant ride. Hehe, even though they were so far away, so awesome to see a short clip of ToomVill's elephant ride!
Toomtam and Vill feeding sheep. My favorite part is when Toomtam handed some grass to Vill in order for her to feed some of the sheep. It may be staged, but still so exciting to see the magic between them. :lol2:
Watit or Rut? Tune in for Ngao Jai to find out! Toomtam, you cutie!

Note: The attempted rape? :eek:

Note: Eek! Vill's lovely mother, Khun Mae Kate made a special appearance in episode 1 as one of Maytinee/Metinee's customers! Aw, so cute and sweet! :heart: Haha, I wish Khun Mae had a few lines. What a lovely and supportive mother! :thumbsup: :clap:

Note: Yay, NJ gets a PappayonBunterng Magazine cover! :clap: I actually think that Kay Hard Dao/Kehas Dao's cover is more striking, but I still love NJ's plain cover. Seriously cannot wait until ToomVill's issue of PappayonBunterng Magazine is released...hopefully, they'll grace the cover. :spin:

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@Maiko thanks for the lovely pictures epecially the one where May kisses Rut! Can Watit just go away already?! Rut needs to save the day!!!!

AikOm^_^

OHOaddict said:
@Maiko thanks for the lovely pictures epecially the one where May kisses Rut! Can Watit just go away already?! Rut needs to save the day!!!!

At first, I got confused, because that opening (credits) scene of May kissing Rut's (as fake Watit) cheek and being overly amorous of him while they're lying in bed, is still fresh in my mind. :lol: I thought you were talking about that scene; I had to do a double take to remember that I did upload a photo of May kissing Rut, but it was a different scene altogether. Gah, I'm so tired. :lolyup: Hehe, you're welcome for the photos! :grouphug: Hopefully, we get a better photo of that kiss. :pervie: More than one would be nice... Yeah, since Watit obviously can't save May from Angkoon, Rut needs to be there for her!

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
I hope Root meets May by tomorrows episode. Even if it's the last minute of it at least we know they'll see each other very soon. Hehe.

I'm hoping it will be episode 3's ending cliffhanger. :bhehe: That would make me both mad and happy! :dance3: If they don't meet by episode 4, the storyline is seriously going in the wrong direction. :annoyed:

D~D

sarNie Adult
@----> Maiko,

Maiko,

Do u by any chance know another site to watch NG Lakorn live. B/c I remember that when I used to watch SSP, u post up a link where we can watch lakorn live and now that site... I believe that you have to pay for it, right ? Anything would help a lot.