fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm calling it a night too. I don't think I can do another around of staying up.

This thread sure did move fast yesterday and today.. Once I post my comment, I see 3-5 new comments.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Ok, so.... Im at Viki trying to watch NG w/ eng sub and the audio is not working. Can someone please help check it out if yours doing the exact same thing or is it just me. thank you ... Please tell me that Viki having trouble issue again(Finger cross). And that it's not by laptop audio doing this b/c I test it on other Viki video and its doing the exact same thing.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just watched the 2nd episode 2-3 hours ago and it was playing fine. I'm not on my desktop so I don't know about it right now.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
The lyric video for the new OST song is out, and the track is available on itunes.^^ ........So short. T_T

เงาในหัวใจ (Ost.เงาใจ) - Pex Zeal ft. Noona Neungtida
http://youtu.be/p9LMa13eglw
Cr. werecordsgmm

Sorry @D~D, I'm not on my computer either. :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
They should have asked Bank to do another ost. The music in here is not to my liking but it isnt bad either. It just didnt give me that feeling.

Man Im supposed to be sleeping!!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for sharing Songielove! We'll get to see the MV soon!

D~D

sarNie Adult
fun said:
I just watched the 2nd episode 2-3 hours ago and it was playing fine. I'm not on my desktop so I don't know about it right now.
When i was on my laptop around 6pm or so, it was working really well, and when I tryed at 11pm and it didn't work. that one tool button/setting button didn't even work.( the one next to the volume button on ( Viki).

Sadly , it's just me. :(

This really sucks !!!!! T ____T

Alright, I'm gonna go to sleep now, praying that tomorrow it works .

Zzzzzzzzzzz

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
K just got done watching ep1&2 and uhh i keep shaking my head. Rut's wardrobe doesn't match his character and his fake beard needs to go. Was such a turn off. As much as i like Gam, ughh she overreacted too many times. So far i like Maitree and Rut's sister's cute story, Freud's comedy, and i actually like Kinaree as the side chick to the p'rai. Whenever Freud screamed, it reminded me of Pee Mak. Lol. Did Mouse get a bit chubbier? He's still so cute though! I cant wait for Rut to take Wathit's place. Just hurry already!! We need all the joob joob scenes na!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
They should have asked Bank to do another ost. The music in here is not to my liking but it isnt bad either. It just didnt give me that feeling.

I agree!! Haha. The song isn't bad, but I'm not liking it too much either.

preetam said:
Imagine wathit trying to force himself on May and coughing and breathing hard at the same time ? :/ x(

Awe. Haha. Poor guy just wants so love like anyone else. HAHA.  

D~D said:
When i was on my laptop around 6pm or so, it was working really well, and when I tryed at 11pm and it didn't work. that one tool button/setting button didn't even work.( the one next to the volume button on ( Viki).

Sadly , it's just me. :(

This really sucks !!!!! T ____T

Alright, I'm gonna go to sleep now, praying that tomorrow it works .

Zzzzzzzzzzz

It's working fine for me. 

OHOaddict said:
K just got done watching ep1&2 and uhh i keep shaking my head. Rut's wardrobe doesn't match his character and his fake beard needs to go. Was such a turn off. As much as i like Gam, ughh she overreacted too many times. So far i like Maitree and Rut's sister's cute story, Freud's comedy, and i actually like Kinaree as the side chick to the p'rai. Whenever Freud screamed, it reminded me of Pee Mak. Lol. Did Mouse get a bit chubbier? He's still so cute though! I cant wait for Rut to take Wathit's place. Just hurry already!! We need all the joob joob scenes na!

Yeah, he over acts too much. Haha. I don't like Bood either. She's annoying. Aom is a great actress, but you can tell she's trying too hard to act young. Haha. 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
Woah. This thread moved so fast.

Awe it makes me scared to live elsewhere. Yeah the whole Mai situation with the gangsters puzzled me. It's pretty scary.
fun said:
I'm calling it a night too. I don't think I can do another around of staying up.

This thread sure did move fast yesterday and today.. Once I post my comment, I see 3-5 new comments.

Yes, this thread moves quite fast. Fun, that was me, too; new comments after posting mine (or in the midst of doing so). :lol:

D~D said:
Ok, so.... Im at Viki trying to watch NG w/ eng sub and the audio is not working. Can someone please help check it out if yours doing the exact same thing or is it just me. thank you ... Please tell me that Viki having trouble issue again(Finger cross). And that it's not by laptop audio doing this b/c I test it on other Viki video and its doing the exact same thing.

The audio's working fine for me, too. Aw, hope it works today for you, then!

aiyaja said:
ARASUCRE is the one who created the gorgeous artwork for the Ngao Jai Page at Viki! It's beautiful, huh? :clap: :spin: :worthy: :coverlaf: :thumbup:

REALLY beautiful! :wub:

songielove said:
The lyric video for the new OST song is out, and the track is available on itunes.^^ ........So short. T_T

เงาในหัวใจ (Ost.เงาใจ) - Pex Zeal ft. Noona Neungtida
*VIDEO*
Cr. werecordsgmm

Sorry @D~D, I'm not on my computer either. :(

Thanks, Songie! Ooh, the whole song sounds promising. It's a lot better than the edited version for NJ's closing credits.

fun said:

I like Bank, but I love Toomtam more! I prefer Toomtam's voice. Sorry, Bank. The theme song by AB Normal gives me the same feelings as Bank's single for SSP. Haha, well, you just couldn't stay away from Asianfuse at times.

aiyaja said:
Thanks for sharing Songielove! We'll get to see the MV soon!

Yeah, hopefully this weekend! :woot:

preetam said:
Imagine wathit trying to force himself on May and coughing and breathing hard at the same time ? :/ x(

:loool: Since it's Toomtam and Vill, I'll still be interested in it. :lol:

aiyaja said:
Hahah, the Nee in May will come making disgusted faces!

:lmao3: No way will "gentle" May understand him and be sympathetic towards him. She'll likely make excuses to escape him and his affections.

OHOaddict said:

Aw, I like Rut's wardrobe. Good thing his jeans aren't so tight. Toomtam should have grown a real beard during filming. I like Maitree and Cherreen's (don't know her character's name yet) story, too. I like Kinaree so far.

phatman said:
I agree!! Haha. The song isn't bad, but I'm not liking it too much either.

Awe. Haha. Poor guy just wants so love like anyone else. HAHA.  

It's working fine for me. 

Yeah, he over acts too much. Haha. I don't like Bood either. She's annoying. Aom is a great actress, but you can tell she's trying too hard to act young. Haha. 

It takes a special girl to love Watit. I kind of want to be that girl, since he has Toomtam's face. :lol: Oh, that may be the problem with Oom Sakaojai...why her acting isn't so convincing. :bhehe:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

But I want to see Toomtam force himself on Vill. :teary: Haha, but Rut and his actions are more than satisfying, so that will do. :D
Now, wouldn't that be nice.  I'm sure we'll get something.  It’s a kiss/slap.  There has to be at least one or two forcing scenes.  

Mahalo said:
Yes, the person who shot the gun will be held in custody; however, I don't think it's the defendant's responsibility to pay for the plaintiff's medical expense without having a fair trial first. Judging from the victim's appearance and parents' financial demand, they are not wealthy or have the power to control the verdict with some type of ransom. Heck, if they had that much power and wealth, they wouldn't be demanding 20 million baht. They seem more money hungry by trying to benefit from their son's misfortune. They probably thought May's family is rich.  I'm unsure of what the law is over there also, but over in the U.S., many cases are given fair trial before anything is ruled in. A lot of shooters have walked off free after evidence of self-defense. I think it'd make more sense if they had to find that much money to bail the brother out. I'm taking this too seriously, but it just bothers me because it doesn't make sense that May is marrying someone she doesn't love due to this.
Here in the US, "restitution" can be ordered by a judge when there is a guilty plead or a conviction in a criminal case.  The victim or victim's next of kin has to provide proof of "financial" loss or support.  Defendant can request a restitution hearing if he/she disagrees.  There is usually a cap (as low as $10,000 in some counties), but ultimately it is up to the presiding judge.  The highest restitution I've witnessed in my 7 yrs working at the District Attorney's office is 100k.  Any pain or suffering claim would have to be settled in a civil law suit.  

aiyaja said:
It's Thailand. Lol The compensation is called "ka tam kwan," a very common term I hear thrown in the police station, so to them, I don't think it's anything new or odd to have Mai pay the medical expenses. Their laws are different. Sometimes, things may not even hit courts if they can settle outside or the charges are dropped. I don't know if they have strict gun laws either. Only California does. Lol Plus, have you watched those documentaries in Thailand? You're guilty first and then they give you a trail. Unless you're very rich and powerful to get out of that. You go to prison like that! It's fast and scary. Good luck getting a trial but you start serving your term even without a trial.

Yeah, that's why Tippy said, are you using that money towards your son or to build a resort? Hahaha, gotta love her!

Ummm, Mai didn't shoot a public figure like a celebrity or politician to request that large of a bail.
That is sad that in some countries (mostly Asian) you are guilty until proven innocent.  Here in the US, you are presumed innocent until proven guilty.  Even when all evidence are against you, you still have the right for a fair trial.  Even when you said "I did it," you'd still get a trial in hopes for a more lenient sentence.  

fun said:

They should have!  One of the best OST ever.  My SIL who doesn't speak a lick of Thai listens to the song.  And X-act makes the best instrumentals out of their OSTs (IMO).  It's something they do with the electrical guitar.  

preetam said:
:lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3: He could just be "reeeeeeally" into it.  

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ceda_lee said:
Now, wouldn't that be nice.  I'm sure we'll get something.  It’s a kiss/slap.  There has to be at least one or two forcing scenes.  

Here in the US, "restitution" can be ordered by a judge when there is a guilty plead or a conviction in a criminal case.  The victim or victim's next of kin has to provide proof of "financial" loss or support.  Defendant can request a restitution hearing if he/she disagrees.  There is usually a cap (as low as $10,000 in some counties), but ultimately it is up to the presiding judge.  The highest restitution I've witnessed in my 7 yrs working at the District Attorney's office is 100k.  Any pain or suffering claim would have to be settled in a civil law suit.  

That is sad that in some countries (mostly Asian) you are guilty until proven innocent.  Here in the US, you are presumed innocent until proven guilty.  Even when all evidence are against you, you still have the right for a fair trial.  Even when you said "I did it," you'd still get a trial in hopes for a more lenient sentence.  

They should have!  One of the best OST ever.  My SIL who doesn't speak a lick of Thai listens to the song.  And X-act makes the best instrumentals out of their OSTs (IMO).  It's something they do with the electrical guitar.  

:lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3: He could just be "reeeeeeally" into it.  

One or two forcing scenes would suffice. :ghehe: Oh, wow, so you've worked for 7 years at the District Attorney's office? :clap: :thumbsup:

K, I'm off to work. See you guys later! :tearybye: :grouphug:

fun

Expired Sarnie
i took a law class before (phew that was eon years ago lol) and it was one of the worse experience ever. i didnt understand the text esp reading previous cases and fell asleep through most lectures.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Maiko^_^ said:

Aw, I like Rut's wardrobe. Good thing his jeans aren't so tight. Toomtam should have grown a real beard during filming. I like Maitree and Cherreen's (don't know her character's name yet) story, too. I like Kinaree so far.
His wardrobe makes him look like an immature kid who cant get over Janesuda. -.- something like Kan's from Kan&Mai Davika's rose lakorn would look better. Let's hope Kinaree doesn't have a change of heart.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
fun said:
i took a law class before (phew that was eon years ago lol) and it was one of the worse experience ever. i didnt understand the text esp reading previous cases and fell asleep through most lectures.
LOL!  I hated it when attorneys reference court cases in their arguments so much already.  Can't imagine reading them.  

Anywho...I'm so ready for the drama.  Bring it!  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
ceda_lee said:

Many citizens aren't familiar with the law. Hence why I never knew that this was even possible in the U.S. Lol. Don't spread the word. Foolish people might start asking for restitution now.  

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the information, @ceda_lee. This is why dramas are best watched with forums.

It took me a few weeks of SSP to get into the OST. Then it just got better after that. If anything, I'd rather have Toomtam sing for his lakorns (I love all his songs (I actually really do), but he needs a new one.) I've always liked Exact's musical choices and variety of arrangements. They're creative and always making full use of the song.

But I was a bit disappointed with the opening and ending credits of Ngaojai. The scenes and music editing was a bit off and kind of awkward at times. Some of the selected scenes didn't flow smoothly together and with the song (and how the song was cut and blended). I love watching Exact's opening/ending credits because they're usually pretty spot on, so I'm certain I was expecting the same or greater standard... making me notice these little things that would otherwise be overlooked by the regular viewer. XD There were also some transition cuts in the drama that was kind of off, but the music placement is well done (when I do my rare venturing outside of Exact, the musical placement is what bugs me the most, it's so important!) and we are getting nice frames with a good flowing story. ^^ Sorry if I sound like I'm just nitpicking, but it is the first time I'm watching Magic If, so I'm sure P'Aom wouldn't mind the feedback haha. (Now.. just to get it to her, tehee.) Everything else has been great. I LOVE Maytinee and Ruth/Watit's styling. Ruth's wardrobe is fitting to me, I just find it funnyyy that the facial hair had to be fake at the time because Toomtam has been wearing his real facial hair regularly since returning from ordination. 55555 He wears it well too, and it looks better than Ruth's. I am loving Tippy! Vill and Toomtam have that glow-- healthy and happy (even if Watit isn't healthy and happy), but Gam just lights up my screen haha. She does come from a musical background, so that could explain for the exaggerated acting and grand gestures. I dont have a problem with it, it's totally in Tippy's character hehe!

We're only two episodes in, but I get the feeling that the more we see how Watit is, the more we come to admire Ruth. I mostly enjoy seeing the difference in how they both react in the face of similar situations: love and lost (so proud of Toomtam. It's the same feeling I had for Vill with Gan and Nee ♡). I still like Watit and I dont want to see him gone, but I have a feeling they'll keep that part of the original. The more we see of the two brothers, the more we better understand the other brother.. if writing is done well. :)

K, I think that's all for now until I can remember more. I talk too much. XDDD