AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Part 6 of my replies! I'm nearly there, Phatman (yeah, right)! :dude:

Amelie3 said:
Hi!
You are always welcome to join us on the Viki-channel for the subbing in case you feel like it's a too heavy load for just one person. Your subs on the teaser are great!
I'm really curious if this lakorn will also have 80-90 minutes per Ep like Fun Fueng. Would be heaven...  :wub:  

Yeah, Aiyaja's subs are A.W.E.S.O.M.E. :worthy: :flowers:

huajaikaungtur said:
Thank you so much @aiyaja for subbing the OST!
Knowing the meaning of the song makes me love it even more. And I can always picture Roothon, this song matches him so well.
GAHHH, this OST is gonna be on replay along with the teaser . Ngao Jai, please come soon or we'll all go crazy and start memorizing the teaser & OST, hahaha.

Honestly, the song isn't on replay right now, but I'm constantly thinking about it. I'm currently listening to it, however. :boombox:

ceda_lee said:
I have the song on replay.  I have to admit...I watched the teaser more than 15 times already.  

Whoa, somebody was quite obsessed. :thumbsup:

fun said:
Actually as a paid member of Viki, it only allows you to watch licensed content without the interruption of ads. Lakorns are not licensed, they are consider fan channels (that's why they don't appear on the Viki app). And another thing, the ads are coming from where the Channel manager and their crew (those that are allowed and qualified to make changes on the channel at free will) are using third party links from either YouTube or Dailymotion. 

How does one content get licensed... well if they have a Thai-English staff member of Viki to negotiate with the broadcast company in which the lakorn belongs to, I think success would be much higher. So far the only licensed content Thai related are a few movies and the sitcom True Love Next Door. 

Anyway sorry for that long non related rant to this lakorn.

I just got to see the teaser and I am not impressed. But I still have hope thanks to the power of love I have for ToomVill.

Thanks for the explanation(s), Fun (almost exact same words as Aiyaja's :lol:)! :thanks: Hey, it is related to this lakorn. :console: I was impressed with the teaser. Not the best teaser or anything, but interesting enough to pull me in.

aiyaja said:
Thanks for the explanation, Fun. I've only used Viki a few times and it really irked me with all of the advertisments and pauses in between, so I haven't been watching much of anything on Viki lately, but seems like that may be the only avenue left if CH. ONE keeps blocking their content on Youtube.

Hahah. Perhaps I had way lower expectations for this lakorn, so the trailer actually came out better than expected but the slap and kiss scene was done so oddly especially with Toomtam's pointing. :shrug:

I just fixed some of the subtitles on the Viki page, so check that out guys.

Bummer. When is Aom going to make an official Ngao Jai IG for fans like Fun Fuang? Or are fans going to create one themselves? Hahah.

MAIKO, come back! It's so much funner with her here considering all of the hard work she has put into this thread. Alright guys, almost time to show our full support of Toomtam and Vill and Ngao Jai.

Hehe, regarding that scene of Toomtam pointing at Vill. I think I may be the only one who didn't mind how it was directed and acted out. :bhehe: I'm so used to my father's finger pointing at us and my mother that Toomtam's pointing comes off so naturally and husband-like. :loool: Such an old-generation gesture! Well, haha, I distinctly remember Ah'Piak doing a lot of finger pointing behind the scenes. So yeah, blame it on him for directing Toomtam to point at Vill for intimidation and emphasis. :whaha: Heck, I'd feel scared, too, if I were in Vill's shoes; only difference is, I'd feel more excited and aroused (shh!) and challenge him to do so. I'll most likely be the one ending up doing the kissing. ;)

Aw, that last part of your post! :cry: :wub: :grouphug:

aiyaja said:
Awe, too bad my video got deleted and I got warned by Youtube. Darn. This just makes it harder to sub and upload now. Oh fudge, I lost quite a few privileges from this stupid strike from GMM. I lost the privilege of uploading longer than 15 minute clips, the right to have private and unlisted videos, and so forth. This freaking stinks. Why does GMM have to be so strict? I bought the song from itunes and I'm in a way, just promoting it with English subs. If GMM was going to put a strike on me, then freaking come out with a subbed version of the song then. Ugh.  :annoyed:

Aw, no... :teary: I'm sorry that happened, Aiyaja. Especially about your lost privileges. :cry: Don't they understand that you're actually helping them out?!!!! :rant: The same sentiments as Marina's: Urgh, copyright issues. <_< It bites that YouTube did that, but once again, thanks for all your work! We love and appreciate you for doing so. Even if you didn't, we'd still love you! I especially :heart: you for talking with us! Those deep analyses of yours...they really make me think! Too hard at times. :wackonut:

huajaikaungtur said:
Ugh, copyright issues. The struggle. Sorry to hear your video was deleted and now you lost privileges =.=
But really! They should come out with a subbed version then! :p

But yes, let's keep this thread moving & keep the NJ fever running! :D

You guys were and are still doing a fantastic job of moving this thread along. :bravo:

phatman said:
You can always create a another account. Haha.

If only it were that simple... :no: Like Aiyaja said, things are so complicated these days. -_-

aiyaja said:
Well, I guess, Viki is the best option right now. Plus, everytime the video is played on Viki, since it's using the video's server, in this case, ONE HD's official Youtube channel, everytime a fan watches it at Viki, the counts will be towards the overall count on the official channel, so our support would be counted too, officially in numbers.

So who's timing this lakorn? So I can just do the translations? I think it would be too much for me to do both, like I said, I'll be pretty busy. And since ONE HD is doing full ledge lakorns now, this lakorn will have the full 1 hour and 45 minutes each episode. That's a lot. I would greatly greatly appreciate it if someone can jam in all the way. :dance1:

And then everyone, please show your full support by continuing what everyone does best here, interact! :dance3:

I'm actually grateful the length of their lakorns is only 1 hour and 30 minutes (or less); an hour and 45 minutes is too long! Hence, I feel bored with most Channel 7 lakorns... Some certain Channel 3 lakorns, too. Yeah, let's continue to interact! :grouphug:

aiyaja said:
Here's an artwork I made out of screencaps for Ngao Jai, pretty quick and simple, nothing complicated. Waiting for Ngao Jai. :dance3: :dance2: Please follow me at @villwannarotfans if you're a fan of Vill. She doesn't have a steady International Fan Club, so I thought we should at least show our support to let her know how awesome she is. Thanks everyone!

*PIC*

Simple?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aiyaja, that's flippin' JAW-BREAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS, AWESOME, etc.! :faint: Wowie. :eyetwitch: Hah, I love it! :bravo: :thumbsup: *Sigh* Some people are just too talented. Hehe, my artwork ideas stink big time. :lol: Everything is beautifully put together; magnificent job! :wub: Oh! Your IG page for Vill's fans! I've got to follow it! :woot: I meant to follow, but I haven't got the chance yet. Something else keeps coming up, and I end up doing other things. :smack: Will follow! :kiss: :grouphug:

huajaikaungtur said:
@Aiyaja: I just followed your fanpage for Vill! That is one stunning art, ahhhh. I love the colors you used and the pictures of them!
So beautiful. I would love to make art for ToomVill, too but I'm not creative at all, haha. Where did all my creativity go?
Anyways, stunning job!
Thank YOU for making a fanpage for Vill! She truly deserves one :D

Stunning, indeed, Marina! Hey, I :heart: your artworks, too, girl! :console:

queenyeon said:
Wow beautiful fanart!
^Marina, you better spam us with your gorgeous fanvid once NJ is airing  :dance1:

Haha, I know, right? Excited to hear from you again, Queenyeon!

aiyaja said:
Thanks for the follow, huajaikaungtur. :dance1:

I just can't wait for this to air. STILL a ways to go. Hopefully, Maiko can join us then in the new year.

...What do you know? It was in 2015 that I came back. :whahuh:

sarN said:
isn't it kind of funnie , their last lakorn she was a twin and now this one it's his turn to be a twin lol
arasucre said:
I thought the same lol it looks so exciting!!

We said so at the very beginning of this thread! :lolyup: Oh, the situation is both ironic and amazing! B)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
We have a few different subbers on Viki so it can become confusing if we're not consistent. To clarify, Khun Wit is Angkoon's blood Uncle. He adopted Watit from his Mom, because she did not have enough money to care for her son's medical bills. Khun Wit and Watit are not blood related at all. Khun Wit just had an affinity towards Watit, so he adopted Watit to be his son.

Everyone calls Khun Wit Por Liang. Por Liang has two different meanings. 1. A step father 2. A very rich man who has a lot of power who people respect. It's sort of like calling someone Godfather. It holds status.

Khun Wit is #2.

When I have time again this weekend, I'll QC the subs.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Rewatched epi 1 and 2 and I don't feel it was rushed. If anything they were introductions. The problem also I feel using May's brother situation to push her to marry wathit was not well used and overdramatized. I feel bad for the brother in prison, the acting is fine but they could have used a better reasons for May acceptance

fun

Expired Sarnie
I really like this version of May. She’s not a stuck up. Yay! That’s a good sign.

I can understand why May has not developed any feelings for Wathit. I mean who would? He’s whiny, selfish, obsessive and overprotective. But hey this Wathit is a lot better than Brook’s Wathit. Whether Brook was playing Wathit or Rut, he was stoic and cold.

By the way I don’t remember the character Naree at all. I hope she is a good person. There are already enough villains in here. I don’t know what she sees in Koon.

I don’t know who is subbing on Viki but I find it weird seeing por liang translated as stepfather. It should be stylized as Por Liang but that’s just a suggestion. I understand that liang is translated as step. But it is confusing to people who don’t know the language or familiar with the terminology.  Por liang is more accurate as a man who is very wealthy but stepfather is really misleading.

fun

Expired Sarnie
aiyaja said:
We have a few different subbers on Viki so it can become confusing if we're not consistent. To clarify, Khun Wit is Angkoon's blood Uncle. He adopted Watit from his Mom, because she did not have enough money to care for her son's medical bills. Khun Wit and Watit are not blood related at all. Khun Wit just had an affinity towards Watit, so he adopted Watit to be his son.

Everyone calls Khun Wit Por Liang. Por Liang has two different meanings. 1. A step father 2. A very rich man who has a lot of power who people respect. It's sort of like calling someone Godfather. It holds status.

Khun Wit is #2.

I didn't see this post until I posted mine. There should be an editor or two who fixes the sub. Consistency is a problem if it is not enforce. I normally make sure all subbers are on the same page to keep the consistency. Maybe the channel manager should sent out a notification to all the volunteers. I am one of those people who likes consistency. Like I said as a suggestion, it should be stylized as Por Liang instead of stepfather. Stepfather is just weird seeing it on display.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:

Khun Wit is #2.

Did they ever explain why he just didn't adopt both twins? He is stinkin' rich. :huh: Or if he just wanted to help out, he could had just given Watit and Rut's mother the money. I'm sure he can spare some millions. And if he was looking for a son to love, why didn't he turn his affections towards his blood nephew? Aish, the holes in the storyline... Thanks for the explanations, Aiyaja!

preetam said:
Rewatched epi 1 and 2 and I don't feel it was rushed. If anything they were introductions. The problem also I feel using May's brother situation to push her to marry wathit was not well used and overdramatized. I feel bad for the brother in prison, the acting is fine but they could have used a better reasons for May acceptance

Haha, they used one of the most cliche situations ever to give May an excuse to accept Watit's proposal. At least it wasn't like May's mother was terminally ill or something. :lol:

fun said:
I really like this version of May. She’s not a stuck up. Yay! That’s a good sign.

I can understand why May has not developed any feelings for Wathit. I mean who would? He’s whiny, selfish, obsessive and overprotective. But hey this Wathit is a lot better than Brook’s Wathit. Whether Brook was playing Wathit or Rut, he was stoic and cold.

By the way I don’t remember the character Naree at all. I hope she is a good person. There are already enough villains in here. I don’t know what she sees in Koon.

I don’t know who is subbing on Viki but I find it weird seeing por liang translated as stepfather. It should be stylized as Por Liang but that’s just a suggestion. I understand that liang is translated as step. But it is confusing to people who don’t know the language or familiar with the terminology.  Por liang is more accurate as a man who is very wealthy but stepfather is really misleading.

Ah, really good sign then, that Vill's Metinee/Maytinee isn't a stuck up. From the book, Naree is the daughter of Watit's doctor, right? She has feelings for Watit (in the book and in Kob and Brook's version), I believe. I'm glad Due's Naree is in love with Angkoon. :phew:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, we're still working out some kinks. We're all so busy, but we'll definitely keep on it.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Yeah, we're still working out some kinks. We're all so busy, but we'll definitely keep on it.

Su su na, Aiyaja and Shadow Hunters team! :cheer: :strong: :flowers: :grouphug:

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Maiko^_^ said:

:lmao2: :rofl: Too funnie! You sound just like me. Evil minds think alike. :highfive: Yes, Navin can always improve on his acting hehe. Ooh, are you talking about Navin and Ploy's IN Magazine cover? Or a different one?
Lol. One day, us psycho perverts will rule the world. Hahahahaha! Yeah that was the name of the mag. I wished i had a copy because that shoot was superb!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Maiko^_^ said:

Did they ever explain why he just didn't adopt both twins? He is stinkin' rich. :huh: Or if he just wanted to help out, he could had just given Watit and Rut's mother the money. I'm sure he can spare some millions. And if he was looking for a son to love, why didn't he turn his affections towards his blood nephew? Aish, the holes in the storyline... Thanks for the explanations, Aiyaja!

Haha, they used one of the most cliche situations ever to give May an excuse to accept Watit's proposal. At least it wasn't like May's mother was terminally ill or something. :lol:

Ah, really good sign then, that Vill's Metinee/Maytinee isn't a stuck up. From the book, Naree is the daughter of Watit's doctor, right? She has feelings for Watit (in the book and in Kob and Brook's version), I believe. I'm glad Due's Naree is in love with Angkoon. :phew:
You would think that a nice man like Khun Wit would offer to help out May's family but instead used it to his advantage. That is low. I understand he loves Wathit but it would make two person miserable.

I wonder if Koon's greediness stem from the lack of love from his uncle? I hope Koon is not a one dimensional villain and we can get a back story on his part. 

And it is definitely a relief that Naree is one less person to worry about. 

AikOm^_^

OHOaddict said:
Lol. One day, us psycho perverts will rule the world. Hahahahaha! Yeah that was the name of the mag. I wished i had a copy because that shoot was superb!

Psycho perverts...what an ideal world for you and me! :lmao3: Ah-ha; I got it correct! I remember the cover, but not so much the inside photos. Er, I remember I hated Navin's hairstyle. :yuck: :lol: But their embrace for the cover shot was indeed hot. :drools:

fun said:
You would think that a nice man like Khun Wit would offer to help out May's family but instead used it to his advantage. That is low. I understand he loves Wathit but it would make two person miserable.

I wonder if Koon's greediness stem from the lack of love from his uncle? I hope Koon is not a one dimensional villain and we can get a back story on his part. 

And it is definitely a relief that Naree is one less person to worry about. 

Indeed, but I suppose he only cares about Watit's happiness. Yeah, imagine if Naree is the typical nang'rai, having affections for the p'ek. Exact nang'rais... *Shudders*

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Weirdly, watching the BTS of NJ when TT (dressed in a pink top) was piggybacking May in the field, I feel it was as Wathit and they (M and W) will have some tender scenes because the latter loves her really and May can see that.Just it was like a forced marriage to a spoiled and immature sick boy

AikOm^_^

preetam said:
Weirdly, watching the BTS of NJ when TT (dressed in a pink top) was piggybacking May in the field, I feel it was as Wathit and they (M and W) will have some tender scenes because the latter loves her really and May can see that.Just it was like a forced marriage to a spoiled and immature sick boy

Hmm, but that's most likely Rut (as Watit) giving her a piggyback ride, because of her hurt ankle or something. But seems like after their marriage, Watit does some sweet things for her, such as surprising her with a flower garden, treating her to breakfast-in-bed, and kissing her (forehead) in the middle of the night. Why do I think it's Watit? Because of the way he's moving in Watit's signature sickly and fragile state. :lol: Plus, those smiles and expressions are so Watit. :lolyup: Aw, he does love May really much. Hehe.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Are you sure Viki has the bugs fixed? Because it's giving me so many errors that I haven't been able to sub smoothly.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Do you want to try my account because I have no problem. I just checked. PM me and I will give you my account information. 

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Are you sure Viki has the bugs fixed? Because it's giving me so many errors that I haven't been able to sub smoothly.
fun said:
Do you want to try my account because I have no problem. I just checked. PM me and I will give you my account information. 

Ooh, good luck, Aiyaja!

Thanks, Fun!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
fun said:
It's okay. I think it may be my connection that is super lagging. I refreshed it and it's working better but still not at its best. But thank you, though.

Hey, everyone. I would like to ask for a favor. If subs are missing, please let us know here, so we can fix it. We all make mistakes or miss some, too. So since you guys, the viewers will be watching it with subs, please let us know if we're missing any because I'm actually not watching the whole thing. I'm just subbing whatever the segments pull up for me. Thank you guys so much for your help! :dance1:

AikOm^_^

Yay, I'm on part 7 right now! :phew:

fun said:
They are destine to be together! 

That sounds like something I would say. :lolyup:

aiyaja said:
Sure. It's up to you.

Haha, I hope they don't change the storyline of this lakorn and turn Watit into a Gandamanee. That would suck!

Oh, heck NO. :yuck:

phatman said:
Haha. Wouldn't that be funny.

Funny? In an ironic and sick way. :sick:

fun said:
That would be interesting. We hardly ever get those type of second lead character lol

Huh, I thought it's pretty common, if you're referring to Watit possibly turning into a Gandamanee, Fun? :eek:

huajaikaungtur said:
Oh you know it! I definitely will make fanvids for NJ :D

Oh, YES. :dude: :clap:

huajaikaungtur said:
Just a video of Toomtam talking about Ngao Jai.
Sadly, I don't know what he is saying -- my non-Thai speaking skills, awwww :(
But he's so handsome, heheeee. His hair's definitely growing back!

Credit: TrueLifeTDCM @ youtube

*VIDEO*

He's handsome, all right. :drools:

fun said:
^I am not use to seeing Toomtam sporting a new hairstyle. 

I love it!

aiyaja said:
Toomtam is just saying that Ngao Jai will be coming out early next year to please follow. He says that there is still so much more to the actual lakorn that the teaser couldn't show. There is a scene where he has to sing to nang'ake. Toomtam says he's very grateful to Aom and Ah Piak for being mentors and giving him this opportunity. Toomtam says he's happy to be in this production, to use his skills in here.

Aw, thanks, Aiyaja! :spin: There's more to the actual lakorn?! Goodie! :clap2: And eek! There's a scene in which he sings to Vill?! :wub:

lanblue said:
Don't know if anyone still cares about Toomtam's cover song, Ngao by Boy Peacemaker. One Chinese Thai lakorn fan confirmed it was in Badarn Jai.

Credit: ATiCharTChineseWeb's Youtube Channel
*VIDEO*

I do! Love Toomtam's voice, and I already know I will :heart: his cover of Boy Peacemaker's song! Hehe, thanks for sharing that video! I hope we get to hear Toomtam's cover soon!

phatman said:
Haha. I'm soo ready for a new style from him. I kind of like this look. Is it just me or he looks like Shun Oguri. I mean not the same, but they have that similar facial structure...

I was, too! Again, I can see how you think he and Shun bear a slight resemblance. :D

Kimberry<3 said:
Hello Everyone!!! 

It's been a while, I forgot the password to my "KimBerry" account so here I am with "<3" now.
Do we know when will this air exactly?

:lmao2: Hi again, KimBerry dear! :kiss: Hope you have spare time to watch/enjoy Ngao Jai! Please, come back soon to talk with us! :grouphug: :kiss:

huajaikaungtur said:
 Ouuu, really!? That is so great. I just love Toomtam's singing voice & I'm happy for him being able to use his skills.

Of course we care about Toomtam's cover! Hehe, I can listen to his short clip on IG all day.
I remember when I first heard his short clip, my sister said it was in Badarn Jai but I just couldn't find the MV.
Thank you so much! :D Such a beautiful song!

Heyyyy :)
Glad you're joining us in this thread!
And not sure when this will air exactly but around early next year ^^

Same here, Marina; I replay that IG clip of him singing the song over and over again at times...gah, please release the full cover already!

aiyaja said:
^Hello. There hasn't been an exact date yet, just knowing that it'll air sometime towards the end of January to beginning of February.

Okay, guys, Ngao Jai's OST at Viki has been fixed. Since GMM took down my video, we'll just use the official music video of the song then. So please check that out if you haven't or if you feel like putting it on repeat. :dance1:

http://www.viki.com/videos/1055950v-ost-1

:thanks:, Aiyaja! :kiss:

Kimberry<3 said:
Thank you..it;s been a long wait for sure. I miss ToomVill already. :)

Thank you for the info. :)

Miss them, too! :cry1:

ip.smilez said:
Omg!!!! I so cannot wait to watch NJ ahhhhhhh ! The teaser was so freakin awesome and Tam looks amazing hehe

Good thing you were impressed. :thumbup: