[ONEHD] Ngao Asoke 2016 (EXACT) Sean Jindachot/ Esther Supreelela

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Ch.3 wants Esther back. A producer there is considering her for his/her lakorn. They regret not recognizing her potential. LOL. 
Do they really? That is pretty amusing. But at this point I don't see Esther doing that. She is getting plenty of roles outside of Ch.3 so there really is no reason so go back there full-time. Maybe if producers want her for a lakorn or two but overall she's doing pretty well for herself as a freelance actress. 

susielollie7

sarNie Egg
phatman said:

That's what I thought. Haha. Esther's cute. Too cute that I can't see her in any other role other than being cute. Not that she can't act un-cute she's just physically too cute. HAHA. Know what I mean? 
well i believe esther can pull it off.she's still young and she will learn more along the way.i wish what's best for her career.
as well as sean's  :) 

susielollie7

sarNie Egg
Anonymous<3 said:
YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some people can't differentiate between a good actress and a good nang'rai! Mo is a good actress who can nail BOTH nang'ek AND nang'rai roles! Good nang'rais are actresses who are ONLY convincing as nang'rai! Mo does so well in nang'rai roles because she's versatile, and she gives it her all in every role! Mo also does JUST as well in sweet and innocent roles because she has a natural and effortless talent for acting! So why limit Mo to nang'rai roles only?!?!? And why keep her in the shadows as a supporting actress when she could shine SOOOO much brighter as a leading actress?!?!?!  :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

In terms of looks, Mo isn't lacking either! She has the look of a leading actress!!! Mo may not be curvy, tall and gorgeous, but she's pretty and cute enough to capture your attention!!! And more importantly than that, her acting is superior to many leading actresses who are only pretty, but have questionable acting skills!
well mo can prove her versatility through her acting skills whether she's the nang ek or nang rai. yeah mo's not tall or curvy same with the other cast. sean probably don't prefer tone abs and esther's the cute bubbly type. so the cast have a perfect blend or balance. in terms of acting skills they had uniqueness in them.so i'll cross my fingers for these drama. as for the seanest couple ;i hope they'll give justice to the roles. i was once a mo fan and i watched leh ratee ,i was anticipating it and i loved it.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Esther has that mischievous spark in her eyes, like her character when she starred with Pope. She nailed that character and was really good. I watched her there and completely rooted for her. When I watched her as being prim or proper, I still see that spark in her eyes. But maybe she can delved into her other side and proved everyone wrong.

As for Vill, I think the comparison is not a bad thing, no one is accusing her of being a bad actress when we do compared (or at least in this thread). I think the only flaw I see of her is she is inconsistent but she's more watchable than most in Exact. I am never tired of comparing or talking about actresses or actors unless names are being called then I don't see the point. Honestly, I rather see Vill in here than Esther because she seemed to do the weak N'ek a little better. I don't think Mo is ever going to be given that many N'eks role so she's going to be just another actress within the pool of them with exact. It's a bad deal for the stars that are being treated like that, but it is what it is.

I think part of why Vill is being talked about when it comes to lakorn is she seemed like the face of Exact, to me anyway. So, it seemed like she gets talked about more. There are underrated people everywhere. Shoot, Matt been in the industry for a while and has a buck load of talent and she's so underrated. The only thing is, she's an underrated N'ek with a bunch of lakorns lol.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Haha, the matt comment. People probably ran far away from her because of KRGR.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I must be out of the loop but Ngao Asoke? Really? 

To think that Sean and Esther already has two lakorn together within the same year. I can go another year or two without them pairing up again. Exact is pretty lucky to have nab Esther since Ch3 didn't treat her well. By that I mean, they gave her crappy roles. She was one of the newbie with actual acting chops that I was rooting for when she was still at Ch3.

What! Mo is playing second again? Geez... why can't they make her a full time nang ek? 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
fun said:
What! Mo is playing second again? Geez... why can't they make her a full time nang ek? 
Right? :rolleyes1: Well, I guess it's not confirmed yet, but still... :nono1: :no: :thumbdown:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
xcinsationalx said:
Do they really? That is pretty amusing. But at this point I don't see Esther doing that. She is getting plenty of roles outside of Ch.3 so there really is no reason so go back there full-time. Maybe if producers want her for a lakorn or two but overall she's doing pretty well for herself as a freelance actress. 
Yes. Lol. I don't know how true it is but I read it on Gossipstar that  producers from Ch.3 have contacted her: http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/50707

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Sukialen said:

Are they freaking kidding us...me??? Mo as the n'rai. They totally want me to grab their neck and choke them to death. This is so heart breaking new for me...Mo is such a talent actress and seeing her n'rai make me sad...of course she talent but talent enough to be n'ek not n'rai. 

Sometime i felt like exact have something against Mo...seriously she even start along side with Charabelle who have no skill at all (sorry to her fans) as the n'rai. I seriously think exact have something against Mo...poor girl, she should just reject the offer!!!! My vote to Mo is...."REJECT THE OFFER! REJECT THE OFFER! SWITCH CHANNEL IF IT POSSIBLE!"

I felt like making a IG just to b1tkh at exact lol! Do they even have a IG lol?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I forgot that she's in Peur Tur as well. Dang that girl is on a roll.

Anyways I am tired of debating about Vill because opinions are hard to argue with so back to this lakorn: I seriously can't see Esther as Pbee. Not that I don't like Esther or think she has sooo many lakorns with Exact right now but I really can't see her as Pbee. It might be because Peung made Pbee so dumb and weak that I can't see Esther as dumb! Ae's version of Pbee was good but again, I can't imagine Esther in Ae's version either because Ae made Pbee sad and you just want to hug her. Esther on the other hand had a bit of that cutesy-able-to-fight-back kind of eyes. As for Sean, no he doesn't fit this role at all. Toomtam would had been better for the part. 
Exactly, Ae's Pbee was sad, Peung's was dumb, so you don't see Esther as sad and dumb, but Esther will be able to make her own version of Pbee that we might love. She might be a livelier and smarter version of Pbee which won't make us dislike her due to her dumbness or sadness. Plus, I don't want remakes to be exactly like the old versions. Maybe follow the same storyline, but have thier own uniqueness. Just like you mentioned, Peung made hers more dumb compared to Ae's.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Definitely not worth killing over. Calm down everyone. Lol. Peaceful protest.
Lol I think we're over it. It was fun being on the other side. Lol. Those late night debates always get a bit heated.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Definitely not worth killing over. Calm down everyone. Lol. Peaceful protest. 
Hahaha. Sweet_09 wasn't being serious. xD When you're this frustrated, you can over exaggerate a bit. :p

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_09 said:
I felt like making a IG just to b1tkh at exact lol! Do they even have a IG lol?
Lol. Yes, they do. Praikadao and dr@maddicts are going to make an IG this weekend in support of Mo getting promoted. You can be one of the administrators with them. :) They're currently in the process of gathering more fans to help them post daily.