[ONEHD] Ngao Asoke 2016 (EXACT) Sean Jindachot/ Esther Supreelela

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Not all Pantip sources are accurate, so we all shouldn't be jumping to conclusions yet. Haha. Nothing is set in stone until full confirmation from the cast themselves or crew.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
To the school subject: I honestly, don't care however long someone is in school in order to do other things in life. I have known someone going back to get a degree at the age of 45. If Vill, graduate at 40 it's not a big deal to me because everyone's priorities in life are not the same. With that being said...

I know Matt is one of those that can't take on more than 1 lakorn per year because that's something she preferred to do. When she was taking on one lakorn, I always whined about her graduating and accepting more lakorns. I was patient that her time will come. But with Matt, modeling was what she started out first. Though, found out she didn't quite like it as much and then she ran into Nok, whom recommended Matt to give acting a try. Matt loves acting but only considered it as a hobby.  So I guess, with her she's fortunate enough to not make it everything.

I think, exact will be exact...they probably can have so many actresses but will focus just on a few. Maybe those few they love for some reasons that will never be known to us fans, or that the elders see potential in them that we are not seeing or maybe those few are luckier in life than the rest. We will never know how they function over there or anywhere with the other channels. I always, wondered too, how Matt isn't that popular as an actress but she gets more work than most in channel 3.

I guess, the channels still lay down lots of pictures of the stars and just look at the pictures and see which one catches their eyes for the moment lol.
 Mo graduated within 3.5 years, so graduating was her top priority, and that was during the time she entered the lakorn world. Fans here on this forum think differently from Thai fans or the overall Thai audience. In a recent interview, reporters asked Mo to see how she feels about being Exact's beloved child with so much work this year and Mo said, please don't think that way, Exact elders love everyone equally. She's able to receive so much work is due to a lot things like opportunites and such.

The thing about Exact and P'Boy is, he may adore you and love you but that doesn't mean you'll be nang'ake. P'Boy takes acting and music seriously. He's more interested in the improvement and growth of his artists in their acting and craft much more than just a mere "nang'ake" role. That's why, even though, Pang is very close to P'Boy, Pang has had a good share of lead and supporting roles throughout her career from beginning to now. P'Boy is more like okay, you suit nang'ake roles but can you do more...he raises the bar all the time. Thus, why Exact artists are swapped back and forth between leads and supporting roles. If that wasn't the case, why would Vill even take on a supporting role to Pang in 2012 or take on a cameo role in 2011 with Bie and Sinjai when she was already a full fledged nang'ake in 2008?!

Mo has a different path structured out that may not always align with what fans here want. Mo said she misses movies and is planning on continuing her education but she wants to clear out her lakorns first.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think for me it doesn't really matter sometimes with Rai or Nang'ek roles as long as they are doing their best or the main diva in the lakorn. If you think about Ngao Asoke seriously then you probably would notice that most people will remember Wiyada more than the other characters in the lakorn lol. Literally every time I think of Ngao Asoke the first thing that pops into my head is Jamie B as  Viyada before Ek and Ae ... or maybe that is just me and I'm weird lol. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
That why before asking why so and so isn't casted as praek or nangek, we gotta ask first if they wanted to be. I know a pra'ek who wants to play rai cus he can accept more lakorn s but the elders told him no, he fits the praek more. Then you have someone like art who will play and want to play everything from praek to just a cameo. He said sometime he just want to be part of a good production and team, no matter what roles. There's also an ex nangek that I asked if she is sad to get downgraded. She said actresses don't call it a downgrade, stars call it a downgrade. When your job is to act, you act. She made me a fan ever since. People might say I'm only saying this cus my favs are nangeks, actually most of my favs are nangrais. :)

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
That why before asking why so and so isn't casted as praek or nangek, we gotta ask first if they wanted to be. I know a pra'ek who wants to play rai cus he can accept more lakorn s but the elders told him no, he fits the praek more. Then you have someone like art who will play and want to play everything from praek to just a cameo. He said sometime he just want to be part of a good production and team, no matter what roles. There's also an ex nangek that I asked if she is sad to get downgraded. She said actresses don't call it a downgrade, stars call it a downgrade. When your job is to act, you act. She made me a fan ever since. People might say I'm only saying this cus my favs are nangeks, actually most of my favs are nangrais. :)
If you don't mind me asking, which actress said this? I'm curious because it is a rather positive way to think of things and shows professionalism. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Jamie was good. She was so popular then from the role of Wiyada.

If we didn't know any better, we as fans may assume that perhaps Ch. 7 doesn't adore Baifern either which is why she has been stuck with supporting roles for the longest time and only has one lakorn per year as a lead. And this is Baifern we're talking about. She is tremendously popular with a good fanbase and is the epitome of nang'ake material. But truth is, Baifern chose to limit her lakorns and rejects so many projects because she's either not interested or it conflicts with her studies. Baifern is a nang'ake who isn't very ambitious in being a nang'ake at all. She chooses her own projects so her lakorns may seem crappy but it doesn't mean that Ch. 7 gave her garbage. The lakorns she's in are the ones she personally chose. Lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Then we can't blame the elders because Baifern chose to be in crappy lakorn lol 

Anyway I had always loved Benz and now I love her even more. She had a handful of crappy lakorn but her acting has always been top notch. 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Benz Porchita :)
Oh really? I actually really like Benz. Both as n'rai and n'ek, she's just great at what she does. Wish they'd give her an award for all the great work she does. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I never thought she has the look of a nangek but I love her passion and loyalty to ch3.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hehe. I never liked Benz until Mia Taeng. I realized then that she's a great actress! Very underrated.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I have no problem with Sean. I liked him as Sake because he got the natural mean bossy look/aura and his acting was less stiff than Pepper. He played a lighter version of Sake without killing the main characteristics and spirit of the character : bossy, harsh, cold, sometimes violent, rich ect... my problem is Esther. I was happy she got a lead role and at first I liked her as Kate but at a moment she madd the character soooooo childish and I started to miss her SJ series days :/

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Hehe. I never liked Benz until Mia Taeng. I realized then that she's a great actress! Very underrated.
I started to really like her in Nang Barb, man she was great in there. I don't think she's underrated. She received a lot of lakorns and majority of them are really great roles as nang'ek or nang'rai. How do you guys measure who is underrated and who isn't?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I started to really like her in Nang Barb, man she was great in there. I don't think she's underrated. She received a lot of lakorns and majority of them are really great roles as nang'ek or nang'rai. How do you guys measure who is underrated and who isn't?
Recognition from the public and critiques, awards. Many actresses and actors get plenty of roles as supporting or lead, but when they don't really get recognition from the public that's when I say they're underrated.