[ONEHD] Ngao Asoke 2016 (EXACT) Sean Jindachot/ Esther Supreelela

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Awards sort of mean nothing these days. Jui is a good actress but I wouldn't have given her so many awards for her role in Samee Teetra. Samee Teetra was way overrated. Taew certainly didn't deserve to get Best Actress for her role in the Khun Chai series either. Everything is a popularity contest.

A lot of the great actresses don't get awards. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
Awards sort of mean nothing these days. Jui is a good actress but I wouldn't have given her so many awards for her role in Samee Teetra. Samee Teetra was way overrated. Taew certainly didn't deserve to get Best Actress for her role in the Khun Chai series either. Everything is a popularity contest.

A lot of the great actresses don't get awards. Haha.
Yeah, IDK about before, but nowadays is definitely popularity based. That's exactly why Benz is underrated. She can't even get an award because she's not popular. Haha. So you can look at the awards via different perspectives.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't think Samee Teetra was over the top. It was a really good lakorn. Jui deserves winning awards for her role. She was one crazy beach. Even Anne said that she had to teach her how to be seductive and rai. It was not in her but she made it happen. The lakorn was nicely balanced. For a stressful genre, it wasn't that stressful. It also taught good morals. I think Anne's Punyachon Kon Krua and Ab Ruk Online were over the top. Anne sucks at comedies. She's better at drama.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm actually more excited for Jui's next role with Janie. Perhaps because I've seen Anne and Tanya in the previous version, Ploy and Jui were mediocre at best in Samee Teetra. The script and emotions were a lot more impressive in Anne's version. I didn't enjoy Samee Teetra at all and I've actually watched so many of Jui's lakorns prior and have always thought she carries a certain class to her when she acts. Lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I skipped Anne and Tanya's version. I couldn't handle it. Lol. It was too intense. When Anne plays a bitchy n'ek, she annoys the heck out of me. This is coming from an Anne fan. I hate overly jealous n'eks period because they are unreasonable, reason why I didn't like 365 Days of Love. With the newer version, it was dramatic but Anne had a nice balance of light comedy and romance. The cast bounced off each other's chemistry. It flowed well. Ploy's Kang didn't annoy me as much because she had some common sense. Jui was raeng but she couldn't come in between them. The misunderstandings get resolved quickly. I would've loved for Joy Rinlanee to play Kang though. Pope played Pisut well. Everyone surprised except for Ploy. She just seemed rai. Jui did great playing rai but she still gave off a n'ek vibe. She did great for her first rai role though.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree with Aiyaja. Anne and Tanya acting was convincing for me. Not fake at all. Both actresses killed it. It was crazyness but sincere crazyness. In the newer version I felt too much 'showing off' namely from Ploy. She had this annoying thing she did with her left eye before crying all the time like half closing it pulling her mouth left and. And when she tried to play 'crazy' the way she opened her eyes it reminded me a little Nadech. Jui showed me how brillant Tanya acted. Jui still lacked this 'psychotic killer' aura I got from the former at times even though she didn't actually kill someone -expect the attempt at the end-

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
preetam said:
I agree with Aiyaja. Anne and Tanya acting was convincing for me. Not fake at all. Both actresses killed it. It was crazyness but sincere crazyness. In the newer version I felt too much 'showing off' namely from Ploy. She had this annoying thing she did with her left eye before crying all the time like half closing it pulling her mouth left and. And when she tried to play 'crazy' the way she opened her eyes it reminded me a little Nadech. Jui showed me how brillant Tanya acted. Jui still lacked this 'psychotic killer' aura I got from the former at times even though she didn't actually kill someone -expect the attempt at the end-
I loved Anne's version and this is coming from someone who finds Anne annoying at snobby roles. But that's the absolute beauty and uniqueness of Samee Teetra, Kang was such a flawed character. If you're going to make a drama raeng, go all the way. Even though, Anne's version was raeng but it was still classy. Anne's version was truly a battle of wits, not who can scream the highest or win in the slap fest. Haha. But each to their own preference. I loved how Au portrayed Pisut so well. Pope did a decent job too, but Au will always be Pisut to me. Hehe. The chemistry between Au and Anne was solid. They just look into each other's eyes and you can sense the pain. Haha. The overall cast in Anne's version from Jab, Angie, Moms, to the older sister were all cohesive and had so much chemistry together versus the new version where I felt as if the sisters were so distant and forced. I wasn't convinced one bit that Ploy and Jui were best friends unlike Anne and Tanya. I wasn't even sad when Diane discovered the truth about Top. Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
I loved Anne's version and this is coming from someone who finds Anne annoying at snobby roles. But that's the absolute beauty and uniqueness of Samee Teetra, Kang was such a flawed character. If you're going to make a drama raeng, go all the way. Even though, Anne's version was raeng but it was still classy. Anne's version was truly a battle of wits, not who can scream the highest or win in the slap fest. Haha. But each to their own preference. I loved how Au portrayed Pisut so well. Pope did a decent job too, but Au will always be Pisut to me. Hehe. The chemistry between Au and Anne was solid. They just look into each other's eyes and you can sense the pain. Haha. The overall cast in Anne's version from Jab, Angie, Moms, to the older sister were all cohesive and had so much chemistry together versus the new version where I felt as if the sisters were so distant and forced. I wasn't convinced one bit that Ploy and Jui were best friends unlike Anne and Tanya. I wasn't even sad when Diane discovered the truth about Top. Lol
I agree. The whole cast did great in Anne and Au's version.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I had a feeling this lakorn was going to be remade... but didn't expect it to be Sean & Esther.... hmmm.  I don't know if I'll tune into it much, since I didn't tune in much to the last ones too.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
sarN said:
O' the n'ek cry soo much it was annoying & p'ek molest her in every scene they together loll ^^^
LOL. True in Pong's version. Not sure about Ae's version though, haven't seen it. There should be less crying and less molesting. haha. Like Peung cried so much, my mother remembered her as the crybaby, or niag pog quaj taug. She would always say that when talking bout peung.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ae's version had MORE molesting & crying b/c molesting to much HAHA I make the lakorn sound perverted ^^^^ ya' girls know what I mean ^^^ both version there was mad tear , at time I want to slap the n'ek as much as the n'rai!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So true. Normally my mom would bitch at the nang rai, but in ngao askoe, my mom bitched at the n'ek, so if it's to that point, I believe nang ek is too nice to point where she was stupid. Yet she's not stupid cause she's educated. LOL.

rehann

sarNie Adult
Aww... i'm so happy sean & esther here... this is one of my fav period lakorn...
i watched both version... ae & ek... pong & peung... both version are so different from one another apart of that molest and molest and molest again scenes... i love ae version the most... because the story line was much clear... they showed the root of the story... the reason why n'rai family adopted n'ek... ewww its so gross...at the end i fall for p'ek cause they explained reasons behind all molesting act from pra ek... he actually a genius man who try to prove n'ek chrater... he not confused like pong version... he know what he want and he go for it... hope this version follow more on ae version or balance the story line from both version...