Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I feel like alot of lakorns back in the days didn't have much lovey dovey scenes, but now a days they know its what fans want so they add them lol! When I rewatch old lakorns I'm like its so good and then I think about it and there wasn't much lovey dovey scenes. 
I agree with Sarn. In today's lakorns I feel that there's too many lovey dovey scenes that there's no story development. Nor does it really require much acting from the pra'nang. Maybe that's why today's newbies aren't that talented.Who knows. Not that I don't like lovey dovey scenes, I do but it has to make sense not I'm just going to kiss like there's no tomorrow lol.

4evermoreJanice

sarNie Egg
Oh yay! I kind of figured it out. Sorry guys, the last time I ever used any forums was when I used to be obsessed with soompi. But my inner thai lakorn addiction is making me checking this page consistently so I've decided to start posting here. So if I'm a little new at posting things, I'm sorry. 

But here's the rest of the instagram photos I was referring to. 

These are Gypsy's posts. (credits and photos taken from Gypsy's IG account)

[/URL]">http://

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
They are too cute. If I remember correctly, weren't they on the downlow until she was getting courted by someone so he came out and staked his claim?

4evermoreJanice

sarNie Egg
If only I can read Thai so I can understand their captions. But this is Jes's post regarding Gypsy's birthday surprise for him. :heart:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Jes said something like this time she was able to surprised him without him knowing "finally, got me. this time I didn't catch on. Thank you (something I didn't understand either lol)"

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
They are too cute! Loving the cake, it's so adorable! They are seriously too cute! All these cute couples, seriously.

And ofc, my lovelies are bomb as always, haha.

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Happy birthday to Jes! Gypsy did a wonderful job with the surprise, what a great gf!

So sad I won't be able to catch episode 9 live... but for those who are catching it live, please spoil the rest of us! TIA

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I feel like alot of lakorns back in the days didn't have much lovey dovey scenes, but now a days they know its what fans want so they add them lol! When I rewatch old lakorns I'm like its so good and then I think about it and there wasn't much lovey dovey scenes. 
I know right. But honestly I'd rather it be like that versus multiple lovey scenes with no purpose and a bad lakorn. Haha.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Jes x Gypsy are the cutest reel/real life couple out !!.

Just saw the preview for next episode on insta, Sake losing his eye-sight is coming up next.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm so mad that I couldn't watch today's episode live. I mean, I only got a chance to see the part where he takes her home after the whole kidnapping ordeal. lol My stupid exam took longer to finish than I expected. Sigh. They were so cute. I can't wait to watch the whole episode in one go. :D 
Hopefully the whole blind stuff isn't a big deal. Well, I hope they don't make it a big deal. So much drama and crisis! lol 

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I randomly came across the first teaser for this show and had no clue that it featured THIS :

- I wonder if this is the ending.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Anyone watched episode 9 live!!?? Anyone know what happened in episode 9!!??? Did it end on a good note or is it another cliff hanger that is going to make me go crazy again like last week!!????

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
x.ATKD.x said:
I randomly came across the first teaser for this show and had no clue that it featured THIS :

- I wonder if this is the ending.
This is my first time seeing this!  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Sean and all but sometime his expressions bothers me.

Sake 2 really is more likable then Sake 1. Pa is so quiet today. I want the lively Pa back :weep: