MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I am also SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD, RELIEVED, AND HAPPY that they turned the RAWR scene between Sake and Kate into a willing scene. I was hoping that they would turn it into a willing scene. I just think that it is so much better that Sake and Kate did it willingly instead of Sake violating Kate. It would have hurt me to see Sake turn so evil and violate Kate. I'm glad it was because they both loved each other, even though they didn't realize it until after it happened. Also, since they both did it willingly, Kate can come back to live in Sake's house again without being forced to and they can enjoy some alone time together until the bad guys come ruin everything. I'm glad that Kate is not stubborn and mad at Sake like in the older version where after the RAWR scene, Kate didn't want to see Sake and hated him. I don't want Sake and Kate to hate each other!!! I want them to LOVE EACH OTHER!!! LOVE EACH OTHER FOREVER!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Back to Pa and Pu. So many heartbreaks for our lovely Pa!!! She is so strong and that just makes it even more painful that she is holding it in and pulling herself together so that she doesn't break apart. She really is one strong woman to handle everything like an adult without letting anyone see her cry or be weak. I'm glad we will get to see a new side of Pa next week when she has to deal with her mother and Sake being in the hospital. She is going to have to become even stronger than she already is to handle everything while her mother and Sake stay in the hospital. IT'S OKAY THOUGH!!! PU WILL BE THERE TO HELP HER!!! PLEASE JUST LET PU FALL IN LOVE WITH PA ALREADY!!!!! I NEED SOME DEVELOPMENT IN THEIR ROMANCE!!!! WRITERS!!!! GIVE ME MORE!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
The storyline of this new version of Leh Ratee is changing so much from the old storyline that I'm not sure what is going to happen anymore!!! I'M SCARE OF WHAT ITSAYA AND ATT ARE GOING TO DO TO SAKE AND KATE!!! On the other hand though, bright side, Att is probably not going to chase after Kate anymore right? Since he has Itsaya? He is probably going to change his target to attacking Sake instead, which is another negative.

Also, did anyone else notice that when P'A and P'Bee were talking on the phone with Kate's mom, they told her that Sake's mom announced that as soon as Sake and Itsaya's divorce is complete, she will go to Kate's parents and ask for Kate's hand in marriage for Sake!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT GOT ME SO HAPPY!!! SAKE'S MOM REALLY IS JUST SO AWESOME!!!!!!!! SHE IS JUST TAKING EVERYTHING INTO HER HANDS AND GETTING THINGS DONE!!! THAT'S GOOD!!! I LIKE THAT!!! WE NEED A CHARACTER THAT GETS THINGS DONE AND GETS STRAIGHT TO THE POINT!!!!!!! GOOD JOB SAKE'S MOM!!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I HOPE THERE ARE NO MORE MISUNDERSTANDINGS BETWEEN SAKE AND KATE!!!!! PLEASE JUST LET THERE BE NO MORE COMPLICATIONS!!!! I JUST NEED OUR FOUR LOVEBIRDS TO BE HAPPY TOGETHER ALREADY!!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Alright, off to watch episode 9 again for the 5th time tonight before I go to sleep. I'm sure everyone is rewatching episode 9 over and over again too right??!!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I love Jes and Gypsy in here! I can't get enough of them. I'm so glad they're significant enough in this version to have some screen time. Their relationship is just adorable! From friends to lovers, perfect! Plus, they're dating in real life <3 I'd love cut footage with just scenes of the two. Their scenes are enough to make it seem like they have their own lakorn. I like the progression of their relationship better. I really have no idea when Kate started falling for Sake. I know that Sake was catching feelings, but most of the time, Kate was just being Kate. She treats everyone the same way so I couldn't quite put a finger on when she started catching feelings for him. 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I think we're just suppose to assume that they've had their moments since so many days has already past in between each scenes we get, like always. lol I think Kate is just flattered by him. Heck. I would too. lol. I'm sure she has yet to fall over heels for him completely compare to Sake, but she does find his actions attractive, I believe. Well, what the heck. It's a lakorn. This always happens. lol 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
EXACTLY! IT'S A LAKORN!!! THINGS DON'T HAVE TO MAKE SENSE!!!! SEE FOR ME, I JUST ACCEPT IT THAT THEY ARE IN LOVE. I DON'T ASK QUESTIONS BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO CONFUSE MYSELF AND THINK ABOUT IT TOO MUCH. If Sake and Kate love each other, then they love each other. I'm just going to leave it at that. If I was Kate, I would have fallen so deep in love with Sake already!!! But maybe that's just me.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I wouldn't fall for Sake because he's bipolar. Lol. Definitely wouldn't when I have Pu constantly by my side. So how could she possibly forget her childhood sweetheart so easily within a couple of months? Sake hasn't done many special things for Kate directly. All he has been doing is hurt her feelings repeatedly without any explanation. When he threw her cute egg omelette in the trash, that was cruel. She still has yet to find out that Sake paid for her father's medical expenses so I'm still clueless on how the RAWR  became a willing. I liked that Kate explained to everyone that it was a willing. You don't see that very often. Something just doesn't add up. I guess you can say that her feelings creeped up on her during their intimacy. But still, in the moment of one's realization, I still wouldn't be willing. Lol. She has to unknowingly love him that much to give in, which I don't fully believe yet.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
My favorite is definitely Pu/Pa. I love them in the original one and I love them even more in this one. The last one Pu at least somewhat had an excuse because he was drunk but in this one he isn't Which was why Pa said you just wanted to prove to me that two people dont have to love each other to sleep together. Now that is painful. He knew right away that he hurt her where as in the other one he just felt guilty that he slept with her because he was drunk. In this one it will make more sense because Pu will realize that Pa does love him. Cant wait til he realizes how much he loves her when she gets stabbed.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Oh, and I'm choosing to catch up on this because of Jes and Gypsy! I could've been watching Mai Sin Fai Sawart or Seur or Nang Chada, but I chose you Jespy! Lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I swear that girl need to stay away from sharp objects. I would say stay away from Pu but uh no, don't want that to happen now.

Raiya2

sarNie Egg
My reasons for loving this version:

1. Sake and Kate just make me smile like a crazy person
2. Sake v.2.0 is soooo adorable and I knew right away he wanted Kate (blushing!!!)
3. Kate grew to like Sake and was probably attracted to him but just didn't know it herself...that's how I see the willing scene (loved it!!)
4. Pa/Pu don't annoy me in this version...I really like Pa's acting...she made me so sad
5. I've read too many romance novels/watched a whole bunch of lakorns in my life so I don't nitpick at the storyline/flow...I just need it to make sense and not go in crazy tangents...see I'm easy to please :)

6. I normally lose interest half way through most lakorns...for this one I want MOAR!!!!! LOL

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I think it's extremely lazy writing on the makers part if you the audience are suppose to just assume when the leads fall in love, like that's just a slap to the face that a writer doesn't value the audience enough to show us why these two are meant to be as opposed to since they're the leads they have to end up together.

I agree with what has been said about Pu & Pa, I love the progress of their bickering to friendship to now limbo because in such a short time the two have grown fond of each other. The two already act like a couple and they don't even realise it. Pu face when he was about to leave and turns back, Pa's eyes said it all. I love how Gypsy has played Pa so far, hands down one of the best second leads in a lakorn.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I would agree that Gypsy is playing her role to the core! She's so great at playing Pa - it makes you feel like you're going through all of her emotions with her. Also, she's so witty and smart! I really love this Sake as well....he's much more expressive and can change his mood within a matter of seconds.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I think Kate was confused herself that she willingly gave in.  That's why she had to leave.  And away from Sake, she figured it out that she does have feelings for him.  And Kate felt really bad when she told Pu she didn't want things to turn out like that, maybe meaning she didn't expect to fall for Sake. The writer didn't make it as transparent as it should be.