YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Aww, if only episode 1 was uploaded on viki (and allow me to volunteer to segment), I would have finished with the segmenting by now so that some one can sub it…. Although, I've watched it raw (understanding, only 80% of the time), it's still nice to understand it completely...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I agree that the opening and ending credit scenes were not enough. I wanted more! lol I wish they had added the scene where Kate's dad saw Sake staring at Kate during the mesmerizing scene. If I recall correctly, Kate's dad did see Sake staring at Kate, which is why he told Sake at the hospital that he saw the way Sake was staring at Kate so he's going to give her to him as a compensation. Sake is so "unfaithful." Married but flirting with other girls. Haha. Joking about the unfaithful part. lol Hopefully they divorce soon..legally. I can't stand the fact that if he takes Kate in but still "legally" married to Itsala..unless they never got married legally. Hmm. Anyways, I, too, hope that Kate moves into the house by the end of episode 2. If not, episode 3 is fine with me too. Just don't make me wait too long. lol 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh my gosh. When they do, spoil me! I mean, I already know the storyline and have seen the previous version..but still. Hahaha. Kidding. I don't want to bother you, TubbyTinker. ;) And eeeekkk!! LOVE YOUR SIGGIE!! <3 <3 

hcsj4275

sarNie Egg
I feel bad but I actually enjoyed the acting and plot more so far in this version of LR. Maybe it's because it has much more details and Esther is much better in acting as compared to Ann.

roselovesice said:
http://www.atimemedia.com/get/7626
Skip all the way to 2:12:15. That's when the 4 shows up. :D Sean and Esther though. So cute!! 
When he puts his hand on her chair and touches her face and her hair. Ohemgeee!!! lol 
At 2:34:30 something he drinks her drink instead of his. Hahaha. It's so funny seeing her get mad whenever he touches her chin. It's so cute wen he does that! lol 
I can't see the video  :lmao:

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
i have finished with the epi1 and must say that I love this version more than the old version
so sad that today isnt tuesday so I could see the next episode T.T

tomi_chou

sarNie Egg
I do not believe Sake has an unfaithful behaviour. As we can see in this episode, he is more joyful than Sake's role claimed to be (compared to the original). In that version, he is like a child, maybe he enjoys playing with girls (cute like Kate, I guess but we can also suppose he already has views on her) who tease him and he does it friendly and without the impression he is unfaithful... I don't know if you know what I mean ? lol ^^ 

The moment of Sean's "love at first sight" is so cute ! That's exactly the moment when he realizes that he can mislead Itsaya. 

Can't wait to see the 2nd episode next week :) 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
TubbyTinker; Right!? I need updates! But I also love your siggy! Hehe.

Amelie3; I'll be cheering you guys on!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
haha Thip, please also SPOIL ME TOO!! I love SPOILERS :woot:  LMAO

The song is on replay today!! Ohh gosh I just LOVE IT!! :bopping:

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I will try to help segment/sub as much as I can! I really can't wait for next week :) & like the rest of you ladies...I'm feeling a bit guilty for liking this version already....lol.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I can't spoil bc manager doesn't even have this lakorn up...aish they need to update their site bc they don't even have mint& boy's lakorn up either and that lakorn has been airing for weeks now

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I couldn't stand Shaun anymore, so I turned to the original version. HAHA. I actually like the original better! I like Pepper's take on Sake, he's more consistent in portraying Sake's cold and heartless character. I never liked him, but I might just become a fan soon. He's not deadly handsome and not even muscular one bit, but idk something about him and Sake just gives me butterflies. HAHA. As for Kate, I like both Ann and Esther's portrayal of her. Ann gives Kate a more mature bubbly vibe, while Esther gives her the kiddish bubbly vibe. Either way I like 'em both equally. As for the other characters, I like the old Pah and Pee hehe. But I'm not far enough in the new version, so that's not really fair. HAHA. It's so weird that this new version is going almost exactly like how the old version went. HAHA, that's a first. They usually spin it off and present a different take, but I guess this is okay. Just no surprises and lots of comparisons. :ghehe:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Yes Phatman. It's surprising and a good thing it's going the same way but at the same time they're adding some extra stuff in there that we have never seen before such as Sek being blind, Itsala's affair, and I am still wondering if they're still going to have the little sister clutch onto Sek. LOL But this is Exact we all know that their lakorn wouldn't be a lakorn without all those drama :numchuck: ! haha I am still loving how there are still many scenes as the old one haha I hope they include all including the one where Kate had a bad dream it does seem like it cuz in the ending credits, we see her dad by the cliff of a building.  :shutup:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
You’re right Phatman.  When Sake made Kate bite his pen & stand on one foot, it felt like I was watching the old version.  

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
I couldn't stand Shaun anymore, so I turned to the original version. HAHA. I actually like the original better! I like Pepper's take on Sake, he's more consistent in portraying Sake's cold and heartless character. I never liked him, but I might just become a fan soon. He's not deadly handsome and not even muscular one bit, but idk something about him and Sake just gives me butterflies. HAHA. As for Kate, I like both Ann and Esther's portrayal of her. Ann gives Kate a more mature bubbly vibe, while Esther gives her the kiddish bubbly vibe. Either way I like 'em both equally. As for the other characters, I like the old Pah and Pee hehe. But I'm not far enough in the new version, so that's not really fair. HAHA. It's so weird that this new version is going almost exactly like how the old version went. HAHA, that's a first. They usually spin it off and present a different take, but I guess this is okay. Just no surprises and lots of comparisons. :ghehe:
Exactly! Pepper as Sake was so damn perfect & hot (even though Pepper is bony) that's why I didn't really want to give Sean a shot... I think Sean is doing good..but he just needs to portray a more mean/cold-hearted character for Sake like Pepper! Lol. I love how you went to watch the original version instead, hahaha.

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
I felt the emptiness when I watched 1 episode.
I don't know why..maybe the set is too big and there were not many of characters.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmm seems like a lot of you like one or the other. For me, I like both version (so far, need to watch more of epi 1 of the new one and only on epi 2 of the old one). I do like the pairing of Sean and Esther better though. Don't know why but I just do.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lakornsrok said:
Yes Phatman. It's surprising and a good thing it's going the same way but at the same time they're adding some extra stuff in there that we have never seen before such as Sek being blind, Itsala's affair, and I am still wondering if they're still going to have the little sister clutch onto Sek. LOL But this is Exact we all know that their lakorn wouldn't be a lakorn without all those drama :numchuck: ! haha I am still loving how there are still many scenes as the old one haha I hope they include all including the one where Kate had a bad dream it does seem like it cuz in the ending credits, we see her dad by the cliff of a building.  :shutup:

Haha. I guess they added stuff too then, huh. I'm not that far yet in both, so...continue on I shall do!! 

ceda_lee said:
You’re right Phatman.  When Sake made Kate bite his pen & stand on one foot, it felt like I was watching the old version.  

It's exactly like it! :ghehe: Kate is so funny, she's just soo bubbly.

awesomedua said:
Exactly! Pepper as Sake was so damn perfect & hot (even though Pepper is bony) that's why I didn't really want to give Sean a shot... I think Sean is doing good..but he just needs to portray a more mean/cold-hearted character for Sake like Pepper! Lol. I love how you went to watch the original version instead, hahaha.

I couldn't help it. I'm on EP2 in the older version. HAHA. I don't think I'll finish EP1 of the new version just yet. Whatever I watch first or listen to first of the same thing I usually like the very first one, but in this case I watched the old version after the new version and I like it better. Haha.