huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
lakornsrok said:
No wonder Marina wanted to wait. It's very beautiful it even makes the scenes better :woot: lol they're so worth the wait lol but i just can't wait  :whatever:

Hahaha, now you know, huh? Haha! Yes, the HD quality is amazing and makes everything even better!
Girl, your main pic and siggie got me staring at them like no tmrw! SO SESSSIIIII :D
Gotta change mines soon, haha! <3333

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
haha yes I sure do understand that HD is sure HD lol if that makes sense. I love the clear view and also heheh thanks I am going a little crazy now LOL hehe girl yours is fine with your ToomVill looking soo sad. I love your siggie it's soo beautiful! :highfive:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
lakornsrok said:
haha yes I sure do understand that HD is sure HD lol if that makes sense. I love the clear view and also heheh thanks I am going a little crazy now LOL hehe girl yours is fine with your ToomVill looking soo sad. I love your siggie it's soo beautiful! :highfive:

Haha, it does make sense! LOL. Thank you, love!
I love ToomVill, too but JESPSY be looking so hot and then PRAHET, too. Haha, all these good looking couples.
I was thinking of making a siggie with all of them!
Your siggie tho, ahhhhh. Such intimate scenes ;)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I would totally wait just for the HD but Im also too impatient. Haha.

Haha, you girls too impatient. Be more like me and wait for the HD, LOLOL. JK, go ahead :)
You guys can always rewatch in HD :)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Marina, Teach me your waysss. Teach me to be patient. But fr. All these good looking pairs. It's hard to stick to one couple. DX

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Thookatha said:
U stole the words right out of my mouth!

To be honest, I was initially nervous about the leads in the new leh ratree (which, btw, esther looks kind of different in here...did she have surgery or something?) but i loved the original one, so i had to watch it! im glad i did! Episode 1 definitely has done it justice so far!

Man, im tired...been working all day. Hope my post makes sense. Lol

I've always found Esther cute in supporting roles like Pan Rai Phai Ruk with Matt and Film, but she looks very different in here; it's kind of bothering me because she was cuter before. I think she had gotten her nose redone. It looks unnatural and too flat now. I think I like all the cast in here so far with an exception of Esther because this new change of hers is a bit distracting. However, brava to her for pulling off the bubbly Kate.

phatman said:

You sound like you're really into this lakorn. Haha. Is it really that good? Perhaps I should give it a try since you really like it. I might come to like it too. HAHA.
Girl, have you seen the original? This lakorn is up there with classics like Roy Leh Sanae Rai. I'm pretty sure that you won't like the main leads, but the second pair is too sizzling to not tune into. In comparison to the old version, Sean, the p'ek, is meeting the standards to Sake's character. Many of us thought that he couldn't pull it off but boy is he proving us wrong. This is Esther's first lakorn as n'ek so she's ok. She might grow onto me later, but the storyline has slap/kiss written all over it! Join us! 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Marina, Teach me your waysss. Teach me to be patient. But fr. All these good looking pairs. It's hard to stick to one couple. DX

Well I don't really have any ways, haha. I just think of it like if I watch in HD, it'll be even better and if I watch on Fridays, it'll make Friday's even better. And if I wanna watch it badly then it'll be my "goal" during the week -- if that makes any sense LOL.

Haha forreaaaal. They all be looking good!
Like how!? Who chose this cast? Can I give them a hug and take them out to dinner or something? Lols.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
So happy you're tuning in Mahalo! And you seem to be enjoying this lots!
I agree with you about Jes & Gypsy being a sizzling pair! Cause they really are -- they are hot hot hottt!!
Will have to watch first episode and then write out my thoughts!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:

Haha, it does make sense! LOL. Thank you, love!
I love ToomVill, too but JESPSY be looking so hot and then PRAHET, too. Haha, all these good looking couples.
I was thinking of making a siggie with all of them!
Your siggie tho, ahhhhh. Such intimate scenes ;)
Ohh my if u do all three of them now ur sig would be a hot hot hot one! Do share if u do! ;)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:

Girl, have you seen the original? This lakorn is up there with classics like Roy Leh Sanae Rai. I'm pretty sure that you won't like the main leads, but the second pair is too sizzling to not tune into. In comparison to the old version, Sean, the p'ek, is meeting the standards to Sake's character. Many of us thought that he couldn't pull it off but boy is he proving us wrong. This is Esther's first lakorn as n'ek so she's ok. She might grow onto me later, but the storyline has slap/kiss written all over it! Join us! 

Really? Up there with RLSR huh? Sounds like my cup of tea. HAHA. Is pra'ek cold, aggressive and...always trying to get close with nang'ek??

I won't like the leads? You're totally right. I looked up Leh Ratree and upon seeing the poster, I'm like..... :scratchchin: They don't look all that...ahah. BUT, I'm gonna give it a go. :ghehe: I want to join the fun too!!! HAHA.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Haha hello phatman! Welcome to this leh ratee fandom haha I don't know if you'll be crazy like us but definitely give it a try lol it's good I'll be seeing U here and the other thread for msrfs ;) haha oh yeah slap kiss and r scenes like I've mentioned above and my siggie says it all. I definitely love the second lead Jespsy! So hot but now Sean is starting to grow on me a little bit he's doing good so far episode 1 ;)

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I feel that this version is going to have more dramas because they have Itsaya having affair with the enemy and a young enemy (compare to the older version). Means, more being attack by the enemy, misunderstand and complications...

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

Really? Up there with RLSR huh? Sounds like my cup of tea. HAHA. Is pra'ek cold, aggressive and...always trying to get close with nang'ek??

I won't like the leads? You're totally right. I looked up Leh Ratree and upon seeing the poster, I'm like..... :scratchchin: They don't look all that...ahah. BUT, I'm gonna give it a go. :ghehe: I want to join the fun too!!! HAHA.
The p'ek has trust issues so he thinks that all women have tricks up their sleeves;  hence the title Leh Ratree (A Woman's Trickery). His wife lied to him that she was pregnant to get him to marry her. She was only in it for the money. So after they get divorced, n'ek comes to live with him to pay off her step-father's debt, having his baby was also a part of the deal. So it's a good plot to see how n'ek begins to teach him how to trust and love again. Of course, it wasn't a smooth road. There were many slaps and kisses +RAWR to get there. Haha. 

I'm not sure which version you're referring to but the pranangs for the original version were tolerable enough to look past so that you can just focus on the plot. The second lead in the older version were insignificant, but the same can't be said for the cast for this new version because they are both attractive and have great chemistry. They are dating in real life too. I don't think you'll like the new leads in here either, but watch it for the plot! It's pulling me in so far. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yes Marina, I'll  be tuning in for Jes and Gybzy! I love them already. I can't wait to see the slap/kiss between them as well. I've been a silent reader/ watcher in most threads like NJ, but it took me by surprise that this is airing today, considering that there haven't been much updates on it. I was so excited, I had to comment! Hehe.   

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lakornsrok said:
Haha hello phatman! Welcome to this leh ratee fandom haha I don't know if you'll be crazy like us but definitely give it a try lol it's good I'll be seeing U here and the other thread for msrfs ;) haha oh yeah slap kiss and r scenes like I've mentioned above and my siggie says it all. I definitely love the second lead Jespsy! So hot but now Sean is starting to grow on me a little bit he's doing good so far episode 1 ;)

Haha. Thanks. Totally, we'll be seeing one another more often since we have the same taste in slap/kiss! Just like everyone in here! HAHA. 

Mahalo said:
The p'ek has trust issues so he thinks that all women have tricks up their sleeves;  hence the title Leh Ratree (A Woman's Trickery). His wife lied to him that she was pregnant to get him to marry her. She was only in it for the money. So after they get divorced, n'ek comes to live with him to pay off her step-father's debt, having his baby was also a part of the deal. So it's a good plot to see how n'ek begins to teach him how to trust and love again. Of course, it wasn't a smooth road. There were many slaps and kisses +RAWR to get there. Haha. 

I'm not sure which version you're referring to but the pranangs for the original version were tolerable enough to look past so that you can just focus on the plot. The second lead in the older version were insignificant, but the same can't be said for the cast for this new version because they are both attractive and have great chemistry. They are dating in real life too. I don't think you'll like the new leads in here either, but watch it for the plot! It's pulling me in so far. 

Oh, just my taste. HEHE. 

Both versions. HAHA. Like you said, the original is more tolerable, but only because I'm more familiar with them. I like Ann; Pong looked very cute and innocent back in the days, so I'm okay with him; it's only Pepper I'm indifferent with, but even he looks...a little better than the new pra'ek. Haha.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:

The first episode and ending credit were so good that I'm going to watch the original! You should too! Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
The first episode and ending credit were so good that I'm going to watch the original! You should too! Lol

Haha. I'm actually watching this one right now, 40 mins in. I'm okay with Esther, but her four big front teeth bothers me at times. HAHA. I'm still warming up to Shaun. As of now I can't really stand him and his acting. And as for the hot couple you guys are watching this for, I haven't gotten that far yet. HAHA. I'm definitely going to watch the original after I finish EP1. Hehe.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Fast paced luv the storyline kiss slap my fave. This version her step sibblings are nice to her. Pepper version they are mean and unuseful. Can't wait until n,ek goes to p,ek house. Seems like the next ep2 the dad will give his daughter agree with sake and his mom about having a grandchild