Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Marina; I'M SORRY, IT WAS CALLING FOR ME. Haha, but yeah. I'm enjoying it so far. Hope you and your sister will too.

awesomedua; Right? I really hope he'll be meaner later on. LOL. 

I forgot to mention the end credits and the preview! 
The preview looks like drammaaaaa. :D Sake's gonna go to Kate's house. If only this aired yesterday. D; We'll be getting episode 2 right now. But dang. Those slaps Sake AND Poo's gonna get from their nangek. Looking forward to it. xP & those kisses will sure be looking forward to without no doubt, haha. 

infinitelymena

sarNie Egg
OMG!!! I loved how Sean portrayed Sake(His smirk is so HOT). Especially when his tears started spilling after finding out Itsala betrayed him . Ohh and I can't forget my cute and adorable Esther, she also did such a great job portraying Kate. Jespy is also so cute, can't wait till their kiss scene too!!! So far, I love it!!! Ughh can't wait till next week to watch it again. I need more Sean and Esther. And this is actually my first posting on this thread :dance1:

Ntsuab-Ci

infinitelymena; WELCOME! XD Looking forward to your stay, lol. Hehe. Agree on his smirk. He looks soooo gooood. 

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I finally finished episode 1 after having to pause every now and then #multitasking lol....gahhhh the opening and ending credit scenes, I look forward too :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

Sean is actually okay as Sek, I really like his emotions when he cries esp the scene where he punched the glass door. Esther is cute as Kate, very bubbly and carefree. Esther and Jes are freaken cute together too.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ugh. I can't stop watching episode 1. Been watching it since this morning and I'm still watching it right now. I'm seriously obsess with this lakorn. lol Sean and Esther is so hot together. Haha. Sean is such a sweetheart in reality too. He liked my photo on IG even though it was just a screenshot picture of the OST on my phone. lol He's so cute. Made my day. Hehehe. Gosh. I love him so much right now. lol 

Ncmeowmeow35, Oh really? Darn. i'm still going to stay hopeful. Haha. They are so cute together. Like, just date already. LOL 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
ohh my! Where do i even begin? :shrug: Ok the beginning credits first! :bhehe: I just love the intro it was so beautiful and I love those scenes they put in there, actually it wasn't even enough.  :weee:  Just another teaser for us. On to the lakorn! I loved how they went straight to the point with the kids. :yes: I agree with you all that little Kate is just so adorable, aww that little childhood story was soo cute! haha I love how Poo and Kate are so sweet towards each other flirting haha I definitely feel all giddy inside when Sean and Esther met and when he went to hug her trying to scare her.  :coverlaf: Just that little skin ship made me all happy! haha Esther is doing a good job as Kate as I can see how her personality staood out, always so feisty  :arrg: haha Sean is also doing good in his role, just I agree that he needs to be more mean lol he's actually soft in some parts and I do agree the "WOW" scene he looked neutral not amazed by her beauty but I think it's because his character doesn't want to show it? which was already shown to his sister lol ohhh then moving on to JESPSY!!  :shock2: I am biased of this couple!! haha I love them both from Jao Payu together and so happy to have them reunite with a happy ending in here. I love their bickering together so far and also they're both stubborn don't want to admit wrong lol Can't wait to see more of these two!  :clap2: I liked how it wrapped up in the end with Itsala and Sake's relationship. We certainly don't want to see that continue in the next episode as we just care about our Sake-Kate and Poo-Pat couple! :tease:  

The ending credits was just soo GOOD! I keep replaying it lol  :coverlaf: I just can't wait soo many cute scenes to come with our couples!! Each of them getting kiss scenes and skin ship :drool:  :clap:  Don't make me mention the  :slapandkissse3:  :r-scene-pop-corn:  :baby-scene-pop-corn: ..Sean actually looked hot in those scenes ... OH GOSH, THE ENDING CREDITS TOTALLY SOLD IT, ESPECIALLY THOSE SCENES. ONEHD SURE KNOWS HOW TO PULL PEOPLE IN BECAUSE SEEING THOSE SCENES GOT ME SO EXCITED THAT I JUST WANT IT TO BE HERE ALREADY!! :spicy: 

They also are adding some extra scenes here, but I am hoping it won't be major or drag on. I love how episode 1 was straight to the point and every scene was good hoping for the whole lakorn to be like that, I too :hiya: can't wait for the next episode :no: YAY!!! I hope before episode 2 ends, Kate is already in the house :whistle: lmaooo I am wishing too much ahha anyways i don't care still can't wait for it!!! :teary: 

Ntsuab-Ci

roselovesice said:
Ugh. I can't stop watching episode 1. Been watching it since this morning and I'm still watching it right now. I'm seriously obsess with this lakorn. lol Sean and Esther is so hot together. Haha. Sean is such a sweetheart in reality too. He liked my photo on IG even though it was just a screenshot picture of the OST on my phone. lol He's so cute. Made my day. Hehehe. Gosh. I love him so much right now. lol 

Ncmeowmeow35, Oh really? Darn. i'm still going to stay hopeful. Haha. They are so cute together. Like, just date already. LOL 
I can't stop watching it too! It's on replay. Awe, that's sweet of him to like your photo. That's another thing I like about him. He likes to like and comment on fans ig and does it a lot. ^_^

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
this one air already ? but i haven't finish the other two yet ...what to do! there my Bow's lakorn i haven't start and there bang rajun & Ngao Jai . 
LOL Sarn, I am also guilty :bhehe: lol it's ok I have yet to start on Ngao Jai, Bang Rajun, maybe Yai Kanlaya, and Lilawadee Plerng and here I am watching this instead haha but it's soo worth it hehehe  :pervie:

Ntsuab-Ci

lakornsrok said:
ohh my! Where do i even begin? :shrug: Ok the beginning credits first! :bhehe: I just love the intro it was so beautiful and I love those scenes they put in there, actually it wasn't even enough.  :weee:  Just another teaser for us. On to the lakorn! I loved how they went straight to the point with the kids. :yes: I agree with you all that little Kate is just so adorable, aww that little childhood story was soo cute! haha I love how Poo and Kate are so sweet towards each other flirting haha I definitely feel all giddy inside when Sean and Esther met and when he went to hug her trying to scare her.  :coverlaf: Just that little skin ship made me all happy! haha Esther is doing a good job as Kate as I can see how her personality staood out, always so feisty  :arrg: haha Sean is also doing good in his role, just I agree that he needs to be more mean lol he's actually soft in some parts and I do agree the "WOW" scene he looked neutral not amazed by her beauty but I think it's because his character doesn't want to show it? which was already shown to his sister lol ohhh then moving on to JESPSY!!  :shock2: I am biased of this couple!! haha I love them both from Jao Payu together and so happy to have them reunite with a happy ending in here. I love their bickering together so far and also they're both stubborn don't want to admit wrong lol Can't wait to see more of these two!  :clap2: I liked how it wrapped up in the end with Itsala and Sake's relationship. We certainly don't want to see that continue in the next episode as we just care about our Sake-Kate and Poo-Pat couple! :tease:  

The ending credits was just soo GOOD! I keep replaying it lol  :coverlaf: I just can't wait soo many cute scenes to come with our couples!! Each of them getting kiss scenes and skin ship :drool:  :clap:  Don't make me mention the  :slapandkissse3:  :r-scene-pop-corn:  :baby-scene-pop-corn: ..Sean actually looked hot in those scenes ... OH GOSH, THE ENDING CREDITS TOTALLY SOLD IT, ESPECIALLY THOSE SCENES. ONEHD SURE KNOWS HOW TO PULL PEOPLE IN BECAUSE SEEING THOSE SCENES GOT ME SO EXCITED THAT I JUST WANT IT TO BE HERE ALREADY!! :spicy: 

They also are adding some extra scenes here, but I am hoping it won't be major or drag on. I love how episode 1 was straight to the point and every scene was good hoping for the whole lakorn to be like that, I too :hiya: can't wait for the next episode :no: YAY!!! I hope before episode 2 ends, Kate is already in the house :whistle: lmaooo I am wishing too much ahha anyways i don't care still can't wait for it!!! :teary: 
I agree the opening and ending credits weren't enough! It was nice seeing some new scenes but it just wasn't enough. BUT yes! One HD really know how to pull viewers in! They pulled me in even more than I was before! I also hope Kate will be in the house before ep 2 ends but I think it might be episode 3 instead? I'm just excited for more of them and of course JESPSY. They have much better scenes. Can't wait!

sarN said:
this one air already ? but i haven't finish the other two yet ...what to do! there my Bow's lakorn i haven't start and there bang rajun & Ngao Jai . 
Looks like March will be a busy month for you SarN, haha. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Goodness, I was not expecting this to be soooo good after knowing that Sean and Esther were casted as Sake and Kate. I hate to admit but they are doing a wonderful job at their roles. I love how they're following the original scene by scene. Is it just me or has Exact become a lot better with their lakorns after moving to OneHD? The little girl who  plays little Kate is so adorable! I wish she was my daughter so I can show her off. I'm pretty sure she'll be n'ek once she gets older. My favorite couple has to be Jes and Gybzy! They are one smoking couple and I hope they get a significant amount of screen time. I loved when Poo walked towards Paa to tell her how when she was angry she forgot to suck in her stomach. LOL. At least I think that's what he said. His voice sounded so seductive. I thought he was going to say that when she gets angry she's so cute. He totally played me the same way he played her. 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Skimmed through ig and saw the if not the end credits then probably the opening credits Where Sean kisses Esther? I forgot but dannng he kisses her top lip before moving to the bottom. Those kisses are so sexy. :) any subs ladies???

Ntsuab-Ci

OHOaddict said:
Skimmed through ig and saw the if not the end credits then probably the opening credits Where Sean kisses Esther? I forgot but dannng he kiss his top lip before moving to the bottom. Those kisses are so sexy. :) any subs ladies???
Right?! WHEW. But nope. Not yet. I think the Viki team might wait till OneHd uploads it on youtube. 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Mahalo said:
Goodness, I was not expecting this to be soooo good after knowing that Sean and Esther were casted as Sake and Kate. I hate to admit but they are doing a wonderful job at their roles. I love how they're following the original scene by scene. Is it just me or has Exact become a lot better with their lakorns after moving to OneHD? The little girl who  plays little Kate is so adorable! I wish she was my daughter so I can show her off. I'm pretty sure she'll be n'ek once she gets older. My favorite couple has to be Jes and Gybzy! They are one smoking couple and I hope they get a significant amount of screen time. I loved when Poo walked towards Paa to tell her how when she was angry she forgot to suck in her stomach. LOL. At least I think that's what he said. His voice sounded so seductive. I thought he was going to say that when she gets angry she's so cute. He totally played me the same way he played her. 
U stole the words right out of my mouth!

To be honest, I was initially nervous about the leads in the new leh ratree (which, btw, esther looks kind of different in here...did she have surgery or something?) but i loved the original one, so i had to watch it! im glad i did! Episode 1 definitely has done it justice so far!

Man, im tired...been working all day. Hope my post makes sense. Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:

You sound like you're really into this lakorn. Haha. Is it really that good? Perhaps I should give it a try since you really like it. I might come to like it too. HAHA.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
No wonder Marina wanted to wait. It's very beautiful it even makes the scenes better :woot: lol they're so worth the wait lol but i just can't wait  :whatever: