TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I think I mentioned this before but ONEHD the reason why they upload slow is bc they actually do a rerun of the episode the next day so they wait until the rerun episode finish airing first then uploads it on YT

I will wait until the YT uploads it bc I want to watch in HD too lol

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
TubbyTinker said:
I think I mentioned this before but ONEHD the reason why they upload slow is bc they actually do a rerun of the episode the next day so they wait until the rerun episode finish airing first then uploads it on YT

I will wait until the YT uploads it bc I want to watch in HD too lol

Wish I had the patience to wait for the HD. But I'll go back and re-watch and re-watch until next week...

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
roselovesice said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but is Sean and Esther like secretly dating or something? I was watching a clip of them at a radio station and Sean was extremely touchy and acting like a boyfriend would with his girlfriend with Esther.
Yes there were rumors of them courting each other but Esther denied it on Woody morning talk when Gubgib asked her about it. She seems pretty serious and honest in her answer. I didn't see any sparkles or shyness in her eyes when she denied it. However I do wish otherwise because they have a lot of chemistry and they look super cute together.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ok...little Kate is the cutest thing EVER.  OMG I want to pinch her & bite her cheeks.  From the teasers, I thought they were only going to give us fake kisses.  Oh...that close up real kiss surprised me!  

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I like that they put more focus on how Sake was hurt by Itsara. She went through alot of trouble to dupe him into thinking she was pregnant. IF she had just lied about being able to have children, I would think that is something forgivable, but she played with his emotions by pretending she's pregnant. I think it was the same in the old version somewhat where she said she was pregnant and they went to check (don't quite remember). BUT the fact that they highlighted her betrayal was great. 

If anyone wants to DL (The HQ is probably not OneHD version thoughs)

Leh Ratree DL

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I guess no choice but to wait till tmrr. I'll have something to look forward to on Friday. ^_^

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Wow...after writing that thank you card to his wife then he goes & harasses Kat...tsk tsk.  I might like him now.  

Ntsuab-Ci

Sean is VERY touching with Esther. Awe. They're so comfortable around each other, it's too cute. & Esther is always hitting him, lol. I have seriously fallen toooooooo inlove with them. 

I remember on 3Zaap for TRRR, Sean was saying everyone kept teasing Kim and he wanted to tease her also but all he did was poke her or was it something else? But look at him now teasing Esther like crazy, haha. 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ok...so after finishing episode 1, I'd have to say that I'm liking this more than anticipated.  Actually, I didn't think I would enjoy it at all.  Mainly because of Sean.  This version gives off a fresh vibe that I can't quite describe and I'm liking Sean as Sek so far. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I guess no choice but to wait till tmrr. I'll have something to look forward to on Friday. ^_^

Yes! Me, too! SO EXCITED FOR JESPSY, WOOT! WOOT!
Can't wait to see Sean and Esther, too. So glad they're the leads here :D

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Spoiled myself by watching the first episode saw but I can already tell I'm gonna like it. The main four all look great, and I like Esther with both the guys already. It's a shame she has to choose one lol. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Haha, Esther can feel free to choose Sean any day so Jes & Gypsy can be together!
But agree, these four look great! What is up with these good looking casts these days? There's BR and now this? I love it!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
http://www.atimemedia.com/get/7626
Skip all the way to 2:12:15. That's when the 4 shows up. :D Sean and Esther though. So cute!! 
When he puts his hand on her chair and touches her face and her hair. Ohemgeee!!! lol 
At 2:34:30 something he drinks her drink instead of his. Hahaha. It's so funny seeing her get mad whenever he touches her chin. It's so cute wen he does that! lol 

Ntsuab-Ci

Marina; I'm sorry but I couldn't take it anymore... I had to watch it. 

Omg, where do I begin! Episode one was good. I like the pacing. THE KIDS WERE SO CUTE! Omg. Especially the little girl playing Kate, ahhh! >.< Her chubby cheeks are the cutest! Poo and Kate are cute too. They're so lovey dovey. Sake actually smiles. LOL. Sake seems to be a bit more playful this version. Let's hope not too much cause I loved mean Sake. (; Esther's doing a good job playing Kate. She's so adorable. Hehe. Love her smile. I have a lot to say about Sean. I really like how he does most of his expressions. His smirk definitely makes me smile like crazy also! Love his smirk. :p I like how he gets all happy and smiling but when he or someone catches him, he goes back to his straight mean face, lol. I'm surprised at how attracted he is to Kate. She's already making him happy, haha. Man, I can't get over his cheeky smile, heh. He's supposedly deeply in love with Itsala but already 'flirting' with Kate, hm.  Their scenes were just too cute though! >.< Oh man. Sean's pretty good at crying! I love when he does his big eyes when he's angry. I think that's my favorite expression of his. When he found out about Itsala, he was so hurt.. ): But seriously, if looks can kill, Itsala would had definitely died! WHEW. THOSE EYES of BETRAYED. Good job Sean, good job. If I didn't know the genre of LR, I would had thought it was a comedy, lol. But then it is only Episode 1. Let's hope it'll get more darker later on cause even though I hate misunderstandings, it's great for slaps/kiss. xD & I love slap/kiss lakorns. Haha. CAN'T WAIT TILL THEM REAL KISSES. WOOOH. Can't wait till all the drama begins. Good so far. :) 

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Marina; I'm sorry but I couldn't take it anymore... I had to watch it. 

Omg, where do I begin! Episode one was good. I like the pacing. THE KIDS WERE SO CUTE! Omg. Especially the little girl playing Kate, ahhh! >.< Her chubby cheeks are the cutest! Poo and Kate are cute too. They're so lovey dovey. Sake actually smiles. LOL. Sake seems to be a bit more playful this version. Let's hope not too much cause I loved mean Sake. (; Esther's doing a good job playing Kate. She's so adorable. Hehe. Love her smile. I have a lot to say about Sean. I really like how he does most of his expressions. His smirk definitely makes me smile like crazy also! Love his smirk. :p I like how he gets all happy and smiling but when he or someone catches him, he goes back to his straight mean face, lol. I'm surprised at how attracted he is to Kate. She's already making him happy, haha. Man, I can't get over his cheeky smile, heh. He's supposedly deeply in love with Itsala but already 'flirting' with Kate, hm.  Their scenes were just too cute though! >.< Oh man. Sean's pretty good at crying! I love when he does his big eyes when he's angry. I think that's my favorite expression of his. When he found out about Itsala, he was so hurt.. ): But seriously, if looks can kill, Itsala would had definitely died! WHEW. THOSE EYES of BETRAYED. Good job Sean, good job. If I didn't know the genre of LR, I would had thought it was a comedy, lol. But then it is only Episode 1. Let's hope it'll get more darker later on cause even though I hate misunderstandings, it's great for slaps/kiss. xD & I love slap/kiss lakorns. Haha. CAN'T WAIT TILL THEM REAL KISSES. WOOOH. Can't wait till all the drama begins. Good so far. :) 
Hehe, love your post ~ I totally agree with everything that you said. Yeah, we can see that he's attracted to Kate already! He's definitely much more playful...but I do hope he gets more cold-hearted....Yes, slap/kiss - i'm super excited :)